Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (20119 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by harrysterol(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by akingbatope: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, the man is prolly tired of eating the same food for 30 years plus and wanted some fresh action. tongue
God settle ur marriage, kwammm
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by edwife(f): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, the man is prolly tired of eating the same food for 30 years plus and wanted some fresh action. tongue

You mean the woman?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by gsparks01(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2015
But uv endured for 32 yrs na! Why stop now?
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by kenbee(f): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Some men are just too lazy as it concern their domestic duties. Making sure U as a man is in charge of ur family is part of man's obligation as the head of the family, even if U must beat her to achieve that!
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by stinggy(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Chimkaire embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by DrChukzy(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
No be Yoloba Am not surprised jare
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:
What happened to "till death do us part"?

He's just unreasonable. He should persevere and pray for her...

make the man dey lose one of him teeth everyday till he doesn't have any to chew, persevere kwa , if na the man dey beat him wife , u will advice she pack out. Women una like una sef cheesy
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

You mean the woman?
The man of course and one particular food kills the appetite - Okoro's theory. cheesy tongue
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by CaroLyner(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
ikombe:
All this story dat touch grin

so who dey lie now grin

meanwhile cheesy
even people that havent been working from monday to friday are turning up undecided
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by odeyemilizzy(f): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
;DAbeg I dey laugh
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by menix(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2015
At their old age them they behave like teen..
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nicepoker(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:
He's just unreasonable. He should persevere and pray for her...
if the lady was the victim u won't type this rubb!sh. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by AfroKnight: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Just look at the stûpid convoluted comments from Nairaland ladies. angry If it had been the other way round, they would have crucified the man. Now that she's the one hitting him it's amusing to you idîots.

That woman is lucky she married a coolheaded man. Imagine! She doesn't want divorce so that she can beat him some more.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by kinibigdeal(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2015
I know some ladies on NL, that will do worse than that woman, by their comments you shall know them
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by edwife(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The man of course and one particular food kills the appetite - Okoro's theory. cheesy tongue

yeah right,continue eating different ones until you have diarrhoea or food poisoning. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by ikombe: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

even people that havent been working from monday to friday are turning up undecided
people like you ba undecided
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by falseman(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Adaeze003:

He's just unreasonable.

He should persevere and pray for her...

He should also try not to provoke her... you know how some men can nag...

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...

You surprise me I think you are a feminist. You see someone suffering domestic violence and you want him to remain in the marriage and pray ?

We've read so many news about women killing their husband this is how it starts. If the role reverses you will call the man a beast.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by macho44(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
A 65-year-old pastor, Kunle Akinseyi, while seeking for the dissolution of his 32-year-old marriage to his wife, Titilope on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that his wife has turned him into a punching bag.

Akinseyi told the court that his wife, with whom he had six children beats him at the slightest provocation.

He said, “I live every minute of my life in fear; save me from the cruel hands of my wife; I have suffered so much in silence.

‘’Anytime we have misunderstanding, she can beat the hell out of me.

“Most times, it is our neighbours that always come to rescue me from her hands,” he said, describing his wife as a ‘’troublemaker and a fighter’’.

“My wife’s hobby is fighting; she fights me and neighbours regularly, and because of her frequent fighting, we are always ejected from any house we rented.”

Akinseyi pleaded with the court to dissolve the union as he was tired and was no longer in love with her.

Responding to her husband’s claim, 56-year-old Titilope, denied the allegation saying she was was beating her husband.

“I have not raised my hands towards my husband since the beginning of our marriage,” she said.

The 56-year-old, described her husband as an irresponsible father as he has refused to cater for their children.

“When I got pregnant for our sixth child, he denied the pregnancy; he went to my family in the village and told them that I was carrying a bastard child and that they should come and take me.

“He refused to give me money for ante-natal; so, I delivered my baby in the house.

‘’It is our first born that has being training the boy till now,” she told the court.

The mother of six however alleged that her husband, though a pastor, wanted to divorce her so as to make room for him to marry another.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she still loves him.

Ruling on the case, President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, advised the couple to maintain peace while adjourning the case till November 16.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/pastor-seeks-dissolution-of-32-year-marriage-over-constant-beating-by-wife/

EFE n JUDE
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by ikombe: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

yeah right,continue eating different ones until you have diarrhoea or food poisoning. cheesy
if your tv dey recieve 1 station shey u go like am grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Lmao..... grin grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by abbaapple: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked y always pastors grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
These pastors eeh, dey keep preaching, God says u shuld ask and it'll be given,Notin is impossible with God, His grace is sufficient etc now its his turn to put dose into practice and he can't?
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by rusher14: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Lol.

What do people need as many as 6 children for btw?

Higher probability that one would be a politician and save you from the shackles of poverty.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by deramarks(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Is he a man?
. Don't take his silence for granted mayb if he beat d woman she'll die
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by rusher14: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Usually, the man knows that he might end up killing her should he use his fist.

Wise decision if you asked me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by ElFenomeno1: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Women beating men from time immemorial................... cheesy
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Val24x(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
How did he come out of his mother a man.... fucking loser
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by karashita: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2015
For 32 years they were together.
They have 6 children to show for their union.
Hmm.This life sha!
Why now?Why is the man seeking the dissolution at this point?The woman even said their first child is the one catering for the last born.That means their children are all grown.Couldnt they stop this 'madness' from their mum if it is actually true?
It is either the man is not saying the truth, or something is wrong with the entire family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.