Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (20118 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by SHOCK7(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin
Ogene biko!

The wife must be related to mike fuccking Tyson! cheesy cheesy
He must be a coward for refusing to train his children after 6 children! Irresponsible and lazy men usually accuse their wives of mothering a bas.tard. That woman deserves a big bottle of Gulder, the Ultimate! !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! !! angry

Did I contradict myself? tongue tongue
Yes u just did,& it isn't nice 2 curse 4 a lady!
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by SHOCK7(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:
This is hilarious.

It is not every day you hear that a woman beats her husband,

The reverse is the usual case.

Yesterday, my sister told me one of our neighbors and her husband had a misunderstanding, when the woman cited him coming home with a Koboko, she ran into the house and locked the door.

When she noticed her husband climbing the tree into the window, she ran out of the house into another neighbor's house.

Makes you wonder if they love each other and how jobless and extreme a man can go just to beat his wife.
u 're seriously derailing from d thread!
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Iamvictor(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
A 65-year-old pastor, Kunle Akinseyi, while seeking for the dissolution of his 32-year-old marriage to his wife, Titilope on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that his wife has turned him into a punching bag.

Akinseyi told the court that his wife, with whom he had six children beats him at the slightest provocation.

He said, “I live every minute of my life in fear; save me from the cruel hands of my wife; I have suffered so much in silence.

‘’Anytime we have misunderstanding, she can beat the hell out of me.

“Most times, it is our neighbours that always come to rescue me from her hands,” he said, describing his wife as a ‘’troublemaker and a fighter’’.

“My wife’s hobby is fighting; she fights me and neighbours regularly, and because of her frequent fighting, we are always ejected from any house we rented.”

Akinseyi pleaded with the court to dissolve the union as he was tired and was no longer in love with her.

Responding to her husband’s claim, 56-year-old Titilope, denied the allegation saying she was was beating her husband.

“I have not raised my hands towards my husband since the beginning of our marriage,” she said.

The 56-year-old, described her husband as an irresponsible father as he has refused to cater for their children.

“When I got pregnant for our sixth child, he denied the pregnancy; he went to my family in the village and told them that I was carrying a bastard child and that they should come and take me.

“He refused to give me money for ante-natal; so, I delivered my baby in the house.

‘’It is our first born that has being training the boy till now,” she told the court.

The mother of six however alleged that her husband, though a pastor, wanted to divorce her so as to make room for him to marry another.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she still loves him.

Ruling on the case, President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, advised the couple to maintain peace while adjourning the case till November 16.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/pastor-seeks-dissolution-of-32-year-marriage-over-constant-beating-by-wife/

Mr man she you no dey shame ni
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by deebrain(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
A 65-year-old pastor, Kunle Akinseyi, while seeking for the dissolution of his 32-year-old marriage to his wife, Titilope on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that his wife has turned him into a punching bag.

Akinseyi told the court that his wife, with whom he had six children beats him at the slightest provocation.

He said, “I live every minute of my life in fear; save me from the cruel hands of my wife; I have suffered so much in silence.

‘’Anytime we have misunderstanding, she can beat the hell out of me.

“Most times, it is our neighbours that always come to rescue me from her hands,” he said, describing his wife as a ‘’troublemaker and a fighter’’.

“My wife’s hobby is fighting; she fights me and neighbours regularly, and because of her frequent fighting, we are always ejected from any house we rented.”

Akinseyi pleaded with the court to dissolve the union as he was tired and was no longer in love with her.

Responding to her husband’s claim, 56-year-old Titilope, denied the allegation saying she was was beating her husband.

“I have not raised my hands towards my husband since the beginning of our marriage,” she said.

The 56-year-old, described her husband as an irresponsible father as he has refused to cater for their children.

“When I got pregnant for our sixth child, he denied the pregnancy; he went to my family in the village and told them that I was carrying a bastard child and that they should come and take me.

“He refused to give me money for ante-natal; so, I delivered my baby in the house.

‘’It is our first born that has being training the boy till now,” she told the court.

The mother of six however alleged that her husband, though a pastor, wanted to divorce her so as to make room for him to marry another.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she still loves him.

Ruling on the case, President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, advised the couple to maintain peace while adjourning the case till November 16.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/pastor-seeks-dissolution-of-32-year-marriage-over-constant-beating-by-wife/

The bolded got me laughing
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
What happened to "till death do us part"?

He's just unreasonable.

He should persevere and pray for her...

He should also try not to provoke her... you know how some men can nag...

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...

Am amazed a lady(female folk) responding like dis. If it were man beating the woman,would U Av made dis kind of comment? I expect total condemnation of d act not dis subjective and insensitive comments. I hope ua not indirectly given thumb up for d woman beater. There is God oooooooo
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
na dia way be dat, when dem do see fresh pushee dem go claim violence grin
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
Adaeze003:
What happened to "till death do us part"?

He's just unreasonable.

He should persevere and pray for her...

He should also try not to provoke her... you know how some men can nag...

Fight for your marriage Mr Pastor, the bible does not permit divorce in such cases sef...
Lol. Did you mean the above? Or you're just trolling cos that's what they tell most women if the reverse is the case.
Re: Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife by MeandSum: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Danny1974:
Is He really a Pastor? Or fake

So, a real pastor can't be beaten? Pastors can steal, they can sleep with other's wives... But yet, you think they can't be beaten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.