Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Need An Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice! (1057 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Alright... To my best of knowledqe here. This is where i miqht qet the advice i need, so here's my lil story.

I qot this two damsels, am datinq.
Actually 1 attends the same high school with me, and we'er in same class. And to my qreat surprise, the other just enroll in same school just yestarday. And we three are all in same classroom, now i don't want to loose any of em. Cause i feel for em both, and i don't want either of em to know am double datinq. Now i know am qunna play em both, cause i don't have a choice, or do I?

So am callinq on my senior bros them, that has been in same shoe with me, please i need want to do, i can't be with the two at same time. And i can't also leave 1 for the other too. So aw do i do it Help!
Re: Need An Advice! by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Small children love. Phew
Re: Need An Advice! by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Son, look the only advice I can give you now is to learn more about the English alphabet and the difference between q and g

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need An Advice! by kowalsky: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
pls focus on your studies for now
too young to be double dating wink
Re: Need An Advice! by Mhizkel(f): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP, make do with the above advices given by your senior bros.cheesy
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
ITbomb:
Son, look the only advice I can give you now is to learn more about the English alphabet and the difference between q and g
sir. I know, just that i like usinq 'q' as 'g'. They both look alike, and i prefer the 'q' but thanks Sir, i will learn more as you've instructed.
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
kowalsky:
pls focus on your studies for now
too young to be double dating wink
thanks senior bro. That reminds me, i even qot an assignment to do
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:
OP, make do with the above advices given by your senior bros.cheesy

i've heard u Ma'm. But am not that younq na, started datinq since JSS2. Even my younqer bro has a qf.
Re: Need An Advice! by Mhizkel(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Randyblincks:
i've heard u Ma'm. But am not that younq na, started datinq since JSS2. Even my younqer bro has a qf.
Good for yousmiley
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
My TOPIC still remains. I stil need the advice, i jst can't leave my chicks. I'll still focus with my studies like always. Tnx for the fatherly,brotherly,sis advice.
Re: Need An Advice! by cruzita(f): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
secondary school children no go siddon one place with their yansh .imagine!!! small pikin like this dey brag about having 2 girls
Re: Need An Advice! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tell the both of 'em what they might be seeing in the next couple of days, and then, watch from the sideline
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
secondary school children no go siddon one place with their yansh .imagine!!! small pikin like this dey brag about having 2 girls
Ma'm it's no biq deal, maybe it is for you, and am not braqinq or what ever you call it, and it wasn't the advice i asked for, thanks anyways.
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
discoprophet:
Tell the both of 'em what they might be seeing in the next couple of days, and then, watch from the sideline
But sir, what exactly should i tell them both?
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
My Topic still remains. More advice, i wonder whats so bad about datinq in hiqh school? Maybe some one should tell me. I miqht be a kid, as some claimed. But atleast i'll soon be 18 am i that little ?
Re: Need An Advice! by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided

Re: Need An Advice! by Justiyke4u: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Senior bros them oya over to you
Re: Need An Advice! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hey Kid!!!!! You have a choice

Face your books, 1 dollar is now 400naira , how much will it be by the time you graduate cry

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
ilobasama:
Hey Kid!!!!! You have a choice

Face your books, 1 dollar is now 400naira , how much will it be by the time you graduate cry
N400. Really? Thouqht it was N300. Thank you for the advice Sir, i'll study hard that is a promise. Naija qo better!

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice! by ITbomb(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
I kinda like this guy's attitude.
You have truly displayed some maturity on this thread so I will give you my advice now.

You can not climb a ladder holding two things on both arms no matter how you try.
Don't reason like girls who keep lying foolishly even caught in the very act,you have to be decisive.

You have these options
1. Work out something with your parents to transfer you to another school (Ouch, not possible sad )
2. Open up with the newly enrolled girl and tell her about the other girl , she will still find out in the end which will be more hurtful and embarrassing. (that's the gentleman approach)
3. Set up any of the girl you less fancy (more likely the new one). Get a male friend to be extra friendly with her, plan to 'catch' them in a compromising position and break it off on account of infidelity on her part (more likely what I would do).
4. Give your life to Christ and give up on your sinful ways (that sounds right)

Good luck

For your question about dating in high school, it is always one of the time wasting activities of the youth. Keeping a relationship is way too emotionally draining than you should indulge.
Having a girl in high school limits you to what you should do to build yourself up academically instead you would be much more conscious of what you should be doing to please her or look nice which is a misplaced priority which many people regrets later in life.

Concentrate and get your good grades first, good jobs comes and the girls would be falling over themselves to get your attention
Re: Need An Advice! by skywalker240(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
face ur studies.
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
ITbomb:
I kinda like this guy's attitude.
You have truly displayed some maturity on this thread so I will give you my advice now.

You can not climb a ladder holding two things on both arms no matter how you try.
Don't reason like girls who keep lying foolishly even caught in the very act,you have to be decisive.

You have these options
1. Work out something with your parents to transfer you to another school (Ouch, not possible sad )
2. Open up with the newly enrolled girl and tell her about the other girl , she will still find out in the end which will be more hurtful and embarrassing. (that's the gentleman approach)
3. Set up any of the girl you less fancy (more likely the new one). Get a male friend to be extra friendly with her, plan to 'catch' them in a compromising position and break it off on account of infidelity on her part (more likely what I would do).
4. Give your life to Christ and give up on your sinful ways (that sounds right)

Good luck

For your question about dating in high school, it is always one of the time wasting activities of the youth. Keeping a relationship is way too emotionally draining than you should indulge.
Having a girl in high school limits you to what you should do to build yourself up academically instead you would be much more conscious of what you should be doing to please her or look nice which is a misplaced priority which many people regrets later in life.

Concentrate and get your good grades first, good jobs comes and the girls would be falling over themselves to get your attention
When i first opend this topic. I wasn't expectinq this kinda advices, but i've qiven it a good thouqht and it seems every one here is more interested in my educational background. With this advice i must confess that i feel loved, and i want to thank every one that has contributed in this topic, you all act like a father, brother, sister to me. I'll face my studies atleast i believe i owe it to myself, and i qot people i want to be proud each time they think of Chiboy. I love you all for the advice, and Sir, number 3 sounds kinda Evi lol. The last one, is a biq problem for me, i give my life to Christ now, the next minute am back to my world.

Once aqain thank Sir, i appreciate.
Re: Need An Advice! by Randyblincks(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
skywalker240:
face ur studies.
Yes Sir!!!cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Don't Take Advice / 8 Amazing Secrets People Need To Know About Introverts / The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.