Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition (1625 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2018
she claims that she is scared of her life

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2018
Dreamer grin . with that wack poster abi.

I dey look you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by SoapQueen(f): 7:21pm On May 10, 2018
President of what? Association of Men on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2018
is it by poster
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by majorbravo: 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
Lol Nairaland. I have had enough. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
President of what? Association of Men on Nairaland?
Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On May 10, 2018
You can't even become the chairman of NURTW Oshodi branch... with that poster.grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2018
naijaboiy:
You can't even become the chairman of NURTW Oshodi bramch... with that poster.grin
Guy u done graduate?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by SirToothBrush: 7:26pm On May 10, 2018
Meanwhile
DrinkLimca:
How can you be the president with your Kaduna made T-shirt and trouser of 500 cedis..

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by oshe11: 7:26pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
Nigeria

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2018
majorbravo:
Lol Nairaland. I have had enough. lol
why na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=67451863][/quote]i am your next president
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2018
SirToothBrush:
Meanwhile
h that useless guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by SirToothBrush: 7:32pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
h
that useless guy
but he told you the truth undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 10, 2018
chai!

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by oshe11: 7:33pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
i am your next president

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=67452029][/quote]u no well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2018
jessca048:
chai!
if I slap you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2018
SirToothBrush:
but he told you the truth undecided
is buhari better
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by oshe11: 7:51pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
u no well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
if I slap you
oya na come and slap me. with that poster self you no go win class monitor post
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Lonestar124: 7:52pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin.... *holding my chest*
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2018
jessca048:
oya na come and slap me. with that poster self you no go win class monitor post
is it by poster
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=67452361][/quote]u prefer buhari
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by oshe11: 8:21pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
u prefer buhari

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by wizrose(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
Chaiiiiiii FUNKEEEEEE!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by wizrose(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
Chaiiiiiii FUNKEEEEEE!! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by austyn0(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2018
chrissylva:
i am your next president
Whatever the mind can believe and conceive the mind can achieve... I admire your dreams broh, you will get there...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
austyn0:
Whatever the mind can believe and conceive the mind can achieve... I admire your dreams broh, you will get there...
well said
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
Chaiiiiiii FUNKEEEEEE!! grin grin grin grin
you need slaps
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by Ridbaay: 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition by chrissylva(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2018
Ridbaay:
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?
thought you are dating her already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / . / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Rocks Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.