Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN (40827 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
I think the amount is not too much for them to pay for their crime. What I am skeptical of are the silly and criminally minded Nigerian leaders who will not use this money for something good. Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity!
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Obiwiz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy @the bolded! Don't hold your breath forthis.

I am sorry to MTN but I soo love this! STANBIC was also issued a fine on Monday. Is this a coincident that all SA companies are being targeted? Well the answer to this, i honestly don't give 2 hoot about. IT HAS STARTED, IT HAS STARTED!!!! cheesy

I have always said SA companies & Nigeria should stop & break their false partnership and relationship. IT IS A BIG FUSS!!! THEY BICKER ABOUT THE MOST "STUPEDEST" THINGS ON EARTH. THIS FUSS OF A DIPLOMATIC POLITENESS IS NOT WORTH IT AND ITS COMING TO END.

SA COMPANIES MUST CONCENTRATE ON THE REST OF AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST & AGGRESSIVELY DRIVE EURO PENETRATION. MTN IS A LISTED COMPANY WITH SHARE HOLDERS ACROSS THE GLOBE, THE IMPACT TO SOUTH AFRICA/NS WILL BE MINIMUM.

MTN NIGERIA WAS NOT PAYING TAX TO SA OR EMPLOYING SANS.

ONE THING NIGERIA FORGET ON THE SURFACE IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE PISSING OFF SA BUT ALL SA COMPANIES IN NIGERIA ARE LISTED GLOBALLY AND THE MAJOR SHARE HOLDERS ARE GLOBAL PLAYERS.

NIGERIA SHOULD CONTINUE THESE CHILDISH GAMES UNTIL THESE COMPANIES DECIDE NOT TO RENEW THEIR LICENCES AND SHIP OUT, THE LOSSES WILL BE COUNTED BY US, EU & OTHER INVESTORS WHO HAVE A LOT OF SAY IN MANY OTHER COMPANIES.

RICHARD BRYNSON OF VIRGIN HAD ALREADY WARNED MANY INVESTORS WHEN HE PULLED OUT OF NIGERIA BUT SA COMPANIES STAYED FORMING AFRICAN BROTHER NOW ITS THEIR TURN AND RICHARD BRYNSON SHOULD BE HAVING A GOOD LAUGH.

RICHARD BRYNSON IS A CAPITALIST OF NOTE HE OWNS A TELECOMS COMPANY VIRGIN MOBILE IF HE THOUGHT NIGERIA WAS A GOOD MARKET HE WOULDNT HAVE PULLED OUT BUT HE SAW THE RISKS OUTWAYED THE OPPORTUNITY AND PACKED OUT EARLY ENOUGH.

I AM LOVING THIS! tongue
Well, ur tone suggests MTN is doing Nigeria and Nigerians a favour but I disagree, between MTN and Nigeria, it's a win-win for both parties.
Question is, how economically robust was the MTN group before dey entered the Nigerian market? In my opinion, they're far richer now than dey were before coming to Nigeria. They're making good profits datz why you won't hear dem saying dey want to leave. They're business people.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
MTN should pay the penalty or leave! We are tired of being played for a fool!

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Excelboi:
After you dummy... undecided
u are foolish, idiot
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Excelboi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Romeolowo:
u are foolish, idiot
Run along kid, don't have time for nincompoops like you... Mannerless being
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by calabardick(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
all4naija:

That is for the reason MTN has been lobbying behind close door to prevent them from coming in. There is an urgent need to tell the Zulu telecommunication company to leave because it is not following the rule of law of the country.

Trust NCC marriage with MTN, if not the fear of GMB, am sure NCC will do their normal backdoor transaction. I thank God baba has flush away most of the corrupt comedians.

Let's just wait and see the outcome, I pray it should not be news as usual.

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Excelboi:
Run along kid, don't have time for nincompoops like you... Mannerless being
fvck to hell, u a$$hole!!!!!!
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by dominusgai(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
john650:

Don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg. If MTN exits this country, the pain would be felt more by us as a country. Like the OP said, they provide very good paying jobs to our people among other things. The NCC should not play with people's lives. Consider the impact the non-renewal of their license would have on employment in the country.

The Buhari government is trying to balance the national budget on the back of MTN. No be so.

Abeg broda , should Mtn decide to leave Nigeria, we will have a buyer for their company in the next two hours of their decision. Which golden goose are they? Don't ever have the notion that we will feel pain. No pain will come from their exit, not one. But if they leave Nigeria they Will fold up in the next six months.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by nigeriancuban: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Princedapace:
Dear Nigerians, each time I read comments regarding this MTN penalty madness by NCC, I end up wondering if most of the comments were just for fun or realistic opinion of the commentators both on Nairaland and other top social sites. The Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC slammed a N1.4 trillion penalty on MTN Nigeria for failure to disconnect customers with unregistered SIM cards. That fine is outrageous please! We have to stop the sentiments. I don't see MTN paying that huge amount of money. They have given reasons why they were reluctant with the SIM card deactivation thing which I believe is credible and reasonable enough.

We should not forget that MTN has the largest data base of users in Nigeria and they care so much about their customers more than the unfriendly policy.
They wanted a gradual process to the issue which favoured their customers more. Trust most Nigerians, registration of our SIM has always been an issue because of our 'attitudes'. MTN even called some customers, pleaded on many of them and even used free bonuses to encourage subscribers to register and update their SIM but many still refused. That's how we roll in Nigeria smiley Now, deactivating those SIMs would have resulted to severe difficulties for users who had genuine reasons for their inability to update their account.
Yes, MTN violated the law but justice can be tampered with mercy. MTN has done so much for this country: from infrastructural development to massive man power empowerment and development. From educational development to massive entertainment industry boost, in summary, MTN corporate social responsibility programmes are highly commendable and among the best in this country. MTN has changed lives in this country: many people can pay their bills because of this same company. MTN has done so much for us and should be respected please.Their (MTN) investments in the telecom sector have affected other telecom giants positively. This embarrassment against MTN should stop please. MTN is not like all these Indian and Lebanese companies that reserve most juicy management positions for their own citizens only, MTN pays their direct workers (Nigerians) very well unlike most of these foreign companies operating in Nigeria i.e ISON BPO. Top management players in MTN Nigeria are Nigerians. I strongly believe they should be respected and the large data
base and services the company operates here in Nigeria should be considered too. It's not easy to adhere to such rule while having such data base like that of MTN.
For those calling for MTN to leave
I laugh in Chinese and Zulusmiley Yes, if MTN leaves Nigeria, it will surely affect the company heavily but we will suffer it more. Our economy will suffer and unemployment will rise. You are calling on Nigerians to port to Glo and others: wait until any of these telecom companies handle the number of subscribers MTN is currently handling, then you will appreciate MTN better...I can bet you, many of them will collapse! They will not be able to handle such huge traffic.
Those of you calling MTN names
Can you count how many times you have cheated MTN to browse for free? Do you think the infrastructures used for internet services are bought for free? Do you think it is easy to maintain a business in the Nigerian environment with poor power and transportation sectors? Think again please! Don't ever forget that you benefit from MTN directly or indirectly. For those of you crying about MTN promo, did MTN force you into any promo? And most of us don't read terms and conditions of these services and promo from MTN and others.
MTN does not force you to subscribe to any of her services. Yeah, some marketing strategies are deployed to lure customers into certain services but it's still left for you to opt-in and opt-out. I can beat my chest to say that since 2009 I started using MTN line, I have never experienced any reason to accuse them of stealing. I rather say thank you to MTN than accuse MTN of stealing from me. Subscribers make the mistake of subscribing for one service or the other and finally accuse MTN of stealing from them. Some subscribers leave their app running on the background while their airtime gets deducted and they blame it on MTN. You're asking DSTV to leave as if it is DSTV that's working against an indigenous company from doing well in the same market. We complain about MTN and we still don't want to leave them, why? Other telecom companies should compete well with MTN or is it MTN that prevented Glo from taking over other African countries? MTN remains the best network in Nigeria and Africa, take it or leave it. The company should be respected and appreciated too. At least, they accepted to invest in the Nigerian telecom industry back then when other companies where shying away from Nigeria. They made the sector attractive. They made the industry lucrative, they believed in Nigeria when others didn't. I love MTN with my whole heart. Please, we should empathize with them instead of slamming them.
http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2015/10/ncc-fines-mtn-nigeria.html
I don't know how much you were paid to make this sympathising public Lester for them by last I checked they were realizing billions of dollars from Nigeria not to mention that we are the biggest mtn users in Africa and lastly the fact that they have a wider coverage doesn't mean they should outrageously extort cash from customers whom you claim they defended by not disconnecting them but they have their own selfish reason for not cutting off a single sim from the ppl that haven't registered....

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by erekoshe: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
adepiero:
Completion or Competition? undecided

Anyway, staying or leaving them is my choice and not your opinion.

That was a typo. You know what they say about people interested in typos? They're always in wrong professions

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
/
You are all blaming MTN.

In a country where MTN has to use generators for their operations?

/

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by guyXander(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
If you calculate all the monies they've acquired from subscribing us to things we didn't subscribe to, it will amount to 2trillion naira.
Nemesis is nemesis.
They need to pay, even if our economy suffers.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
SAPEDRO:
Then quit using it

I did...a long time ago actually.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by chadcolly: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
I wish to port from this network..Can someone direct me on what steps to take..I already have etisalat,I guess I should go for Airtel..
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by lascopes(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
I got thr sim card but I can't seem to drop it. Nevertheless, they r thieves and this should be an avenue to take back all they av bin stylishly taking away from us...
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Princedapace:

lolzzz

come and arrest me na...

One Yoruba blogger was arrested in one of the s waste states. He was accusing the state first lady of 300 million Naira fraud.

Ride on...
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by gemale(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
That was a very impassioned plea on behalf of MTN. Abeg NCC shld drastically reduce d fine meanwhile mtn should beta nt disconnect my line. Something I bought & registered immediately @ their office in ilorin, dey r sayn I didn't register.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by stevecantrell: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
psucc:
It's now a payback time for mtn for all the ripoff on Nigerians.

FG is simply taking back years of unpaid taxes under the guise of a fine. They know what they're doing
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
AnnieOakley:

I did...a long time ago actually.
Nice, so are we both using Glo?
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by oladdayour(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
What?!!shocked #1.4trillion ONLY?!!? ........ mtn wey no get joy undecided angry:
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by mozele(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
N1trillion for what?

Dem anahilate t pa Buhari entire generation ni?

Haba NCC!
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
SAPEDRO:
Nice, so are we both using Glo?

No. Etisalat wink
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by pelepeleb: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
When there is benefit, we will always say thanks you. But let us not forget the truth of the Bible. Your did are following after you. If their did is good, people will say.
MTN took over their call center from Nigeria and give it to Indians, what will the Nigeria it was taking from will say.
The Indian that took over do the ffollowing:
1- increased the working hour by 3 hour.
2- slash their take home pay by 50%
Did you think the affected workers will reason and plead for the Indian or MTN ( Indians were expected to create job in Nigeria not to come and take over our job from us). Both MTN and the Indians need to be repatriated back to their country.
I guess out of my money deducted withoutaking call or send SMS is what the government is asking for as a penal..
More to say but limited time I have.
Considered this too
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Jazzygrafix(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
If i had my way i'd write a thousand negative reviews on mtn and a thousand petitions against them, cos they have little or no value to customers Nigerians are tired of them, tired of South African Firm exploiting Nigerians in our own country.

The other day i tried making a transfer and my 1000 got hanging, i called and called and it took almost a week before they finally returned it while i was on a call and my call used up part of it. Something i should have subscribed with.

MTN keeps doing us more harm than good, and they even have selected line they promptly attend to.

The earlier they left better networks to serve this country and move else where the better for us
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by ddjay: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=Princedapace post=39521873]
wow see embattled mtn contract staff (since mtn has no full or permanent staff) fear of job loss,better port to glo or Etisalat
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by ddjay: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
wow see embattled mtn contract staff (since mtn has no full or permanent staff) fear of job loss,better port to glo or Etisalat
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Reflex123(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Unfortunately I have read a lot of comments from Nigerians and it is obvious that they do not understand the dynamics of international business and the workings of NCC. This same MTN was fined about N2billion just a few weeks ago by NCC and they have paid. Granted the fact that MTN did not comply with NCC directives which they have cleverly linked to aiding kidnapping and terrorism in Nigeria, is it only MTN that did not comply with the directives of MTN? What about Glo, Airtel and Etisalat? It is only gullible people that will believe NCC and everything that they read on the news media. Below are some facts:

1. MTN has been increasingly targeted by NCC to lose their subscribers base having being declared as the dominant operator in the telecom sector.
2. MTN has sold its base stations and can easily disinvest from Nigeria; contrary to what some people think, Nigeria will lose here as foreign investors will be compel to take their investment to other countries.
3. MTN has a strict policy of not giving bribes and as such will always want to comply with the laws of any country they operate in. It is laughable for NCC to claim that MTN is evading tax when their record of paying tax is in the public domain.
4. If MTN decides to leave Nigeria, it will definitely result in surge in unemployment rate in the country as a lot of people will lose their primary source of income. The latter will affect those directly and indirectly employed by them.
5. Of all the telecom operators in Nigeria, MTN has the best record of giving back to the community they operate in via its Foundation.
6. Globally, regulators in any industry do not aimed at crippling the operations of an operator through dubious and unreasonable sanction.
7. MTN never said that they will not or do not want to comply with NCC directives, they gave reasons why it will be difficult to comply with NCC directives within the timelines given and asked for more time. Personally, I think the latter is reasonable given their huge subscribers base compared with other telecom operators.
8. What is the annual revenue(not profit) of MTN? What is the budget of Nigeria for 2015? For those saying that it is now payback time for Mtn for ripping them all these years, I am indeed sorry for their line of thinking as there is no justification for penalizing a company $5.2billion, an amount they cannot earn as revenue in 3 financial years.

The action of NCC is embarrassing and pathetic as it has indeed shown to foreign investors how unfriendly the Nigeria business environment is. The issue here is not the deduction Mtn has been deducting from your phone account, neither is it about the quality of their network but rather on whether the penalty impose on them is reasonable. Let's be honest with ourselves for once, if you are one of the owner of Mtn, would you be willing to pay the $5.2billion fine given the fact that you cannot earn that amount in the next 3years? Personally, I will not think twice of counting my lose and selling the company.

Let's be wise!

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Reflex123(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
ddjay:

Honestly, your comment is incredible. So you know that Mtn only has contract staff....unbelieveable! Which planet are you from? My advice to you is to stop displaying your ignorance on the Internet.
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by Jonnyflave(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin
They shud even pack their load n leave I don't even like them for anything,it always them nigerians Aя̲̣̥ε̲ always complaining
Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by ddjay: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Reflex123:

Honestly, your comment is incredible. So you know that Mtn only has contract staff....unbelieveable! Which planet are you from? My advice to you is to stop displaying your ignorance on the Internet.
see this type of contract staff,you want to lie that you are a full staff of mtn

1 Like

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by lezz(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Princedapace:
Dear Nigerians, each time I read comments regarding this MTN penalty madness by NCC, I end up wondering if most of the comments were just for fun or realistic opinion of the commentators both on Nairaland and other top social sites. The Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC slammed a N1.4 trillion penalty on MTN Nigeria for failure to disconnect customers with unregistered SIM cards. That fine is outrageous please! We have to stop the sentiments. I don't see MTN paying that huge amount of money. They have given reasons why they were reluctant with the SIM card deactivation thing which I believe is credible and reasonable enough.

We should not forget that MTN has the largest data base of users in Nigeria and they care so much about their customers more than the unfriendly policy.
They wanted a gradual process to the issue which favoured their customers more. Trust most Nigerians, registration of our SIM has always been an issue because of our 'attitudes'. MTN even called some customers, pleaded on many of them and even used free bonuses to encourage subscribers to register and update their SIM but many still refused. That's how we roll in Nigeria smiley Now, deactivating those SIMs would have resulted to severe difficulties for users who had genuine reasons for their inability to update their account.
Yes, MTN violated the law but justice can be tampered with mercy. MTN has done so much for this country: from infrastructural development to massive man power empowerment and development. From educational development to massive entertainment industry boost, in summary, MTN corporate social responsibility programmes are highly commendable and among the best in this country. MTN has changed lives in this country: many people can pay their bills because of this same company. MTN has done so much for us and should be respected please.Their (MTN) investments in the telecom sector have affected other telecom giants positively. This embarrassment against MTN should stop please. MTN is not like all these Indian and Lebanese companies that reserve most juicy management positions for their own citizens only, MTN pays their direct workers (Nigerians) very well unlike most of these foreign companies operating in Nigeria i.e ISON BPO. Top management players in MTN Nigeria are Nigerians. I strongly believe they should be respected and the large data
base and services the company operates here in Nigeria should be considered too. It's not easy to adhere to such rule while having such data base like that of MTN.
For those calling for MTN to leave
I laugh in Chinese and Zulusmiley Yes, if MTN leaves Nigeria, it will surely affect the company heavily but we will suffer it more. Our economy will suffer and unemployment will rise. You are calling on Nigerians to port to Glo and others: wait until any of these telecom companies handle the number of subscribers MTN is currently handling, then you will appreciate MTN better...I can bet you, many of them will collapse! They will not be able to handle such huge traffic.
Those of you calling MTN names
Can you count how many times you have cheated MTN to browse for free? Do you think the infrastructures used for internet services are bought for free? Do you think it is easy to maintain a business in the Nigerian environment with poor power and transportation sectors? Think again please! Don't ever forget that you benefit from MTN directly or indirectly. For those of you crying about MTN promo, did MTN force you into any promo? And most of us don't read terms and conditions of these services and promo from MTN and others.
MTN does not force you to subscribe to any of her services. Yeah, some marketing strategies are deployed to lure customers into certain services but it's still left for you to opt-in and opt-out. I can beat my chest to say that since 2009 I started using MTN line, I have never experienced any reason to accuse them of stealing. I rather say thank you to MTN than accuse MTN of stealing from me. Subscribers make the mistake of subscribing for one service or the other and finally accuse MTN of stealing from them. Some subscribers leave their app running on the background while their airtime gets deducted and they blame it on MTN. You're asking DSTV to leave as if it is DSTV that's working against an indigenous company from doing well in the same market. We complain about MTN and we still don't want to leave them, why? Other telecom companies should compete well with MTN or is it MTN that prevented Glo from taking over other African countries? MTN remains the best network in Nigeria and Africa, take it or leave it. The company should be respected and appreciated too. At least, they accepted to invest in the Nigerian telecom industry back then when other companies where shying away from Nigeria. They made the sector attractive. They made the industry lucrative, they believed in Nigeria when others didn't. I love MTN with my whole heart. Please, we should empathize with them instead of slamming them.
http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2015/10/ncc-fines-mtn-nigeria.html
I couldn't read through the long prose of emotional horse _shit you were yapping up there without a surge of bile surging up in my guts.

ARE YOU A NIGERIAN ??

5.2 million unregistered active SIM is a matter of national security and flagrant disregard of the laws of this country. With the high rates of kidnappings, boko Haram, advance fee fraud, threats and intimidation. I wish the NCC and DSS could add criminal litigation to that sweet fine.

What mtn has done for Nigeria is just a drop in the ocean compared to what they make.

This is a network thAt claimed per second billing isn't possible in Nigeria until Glo forced them on it.

This is a network that has 63 million subscribers....more than the entire population of south Africa.

Nope, mtn needs Nigeria like humans need air.

When GlaxoSmithKline, BMW, etc defaulted in China early 2015, these British and German companies paid huge fines and tendered unreserved apology to the government and people of the republic of China.

It is no longer business as usual in Nigeria. It's about time Nigeria started flexing her powers by punishing multinationals who exploit and flaunt our laws blatantly.

Dstv should be next.....

By the way.... South Africa seized our alms money at a time of dire need against boko haram for breaking money laws, despite the urgency and lives at stake.

Did you create any thread in response to that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Nigerians Are Unfair To MTN by streetpres: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Princedapeace,MTN came to Nigeria to make profits; if they cannot compete fairly and under the law, then they should pack up and go....but they must pay the fine or let their assets be confiscated. So you know, MTN fought tooth and nail to stop the law which allowed for porting; they were worried that other Telecoms companies would take away their customers since many of the other Telecoms comoanies, such as GLO, had better tarriffs and better quality service. How much was SIM cards when they introduced it? Let them pay the fine NOW! Proudly Nigerian!

Not to mention security issues with unregistered sim cards in the possession of a foreign company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nokia 8110 4G Accepts Whatsapp Now - AKA banana phone / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone / Effects Of Charging Phones With Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.