Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? (41304 Views)

Investor Stakes $450 Million On New Free Trade Zone, To Build Ships In Nigeria / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
somegirl1:

Are you from the SS?
he is a yoruba guy, go through his post history and confirm for urself.

1 Like

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by abe4kom: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iranu!

You aint got time and you still took the time to respond?
Awoofawo:

You are craving for attention, don't got time for iranu (as you don't worth it!)
Have a nice weekend mr so-so! grin

2 Likes

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlesanmiG:
Ebonyi: Home of eastern agriculture, just LOL. ask urself if they enjoy doing 'Rice Floating', or if they preferred their empty wells come December? u must actually import agricultural produce if you intend to feed in your biafra, unless of course you import tons of fertilizer for your clay soil first. lol funny people. I even heard u 'true igbos' once argued their "igboship"
I was passing by when I saw your post.
have you been to Ebonyi before
stop arguing a lively fact
Ebonyi state is rich in Agriculture

6 Likes

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by datigbogirl: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2015
scholes0:
If it is widened and dredged enough, anything is possible.

Igbos and dr never ending dreams and fantasies....wake up our igbo leaders are corrupt!
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Neplusultra(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2015
VickJames:

We have to be alert on all grounds. this is because if the oil start looking unattractive, then we will have a problem. i am not in support of bringing foreign investors (especially whites) to invest in our lands and give us peanuts and pay our brothers change. if we can do what we have to do and bring our own investments down east with proper planning in the next 20 years, then when you come to the east, if you leave after one holiday, swear for me.

the eastern region is the most blessed region in Nigeria for the future. whether you like it or not, nature will boot you back home. and if you dont come back home, either famine with chase you back.
God bless you! Igbo new re mmadu!

3 Likes

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Neplusultra(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
VickJames:

I am rallying around to get interested people that will make things happen. i have seen people who are already interested in this project but we need more people even in the media that can make this happen.

we cant share the whole plan in a forum like this. i tried to create one about it before so that i can rally some people online. i found out that i can only communicate with the very intelligent ones in this forum who didnt reply the thread but sent me a message offline and these were eager.

the only problem i have is that we are coming up with economic master plan to make these things come up and if we can handle the economic aspect of this project and see interested people.

we will start
I don't tink it's a good idea letting everything out here, Dis information is too confidential for public consumption! Secondly, you shouldn't waste your time replying some monikers here knowing fully well who they are, just ignore please!

3 Likes

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by IlesanmiG: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hizzy:

I was passing by when I saw your post.
have you been to Ebonyi before
stop arguing a lively fact
Ebonyi state is rich in Agriculture
I stayed in Ezzamgbo a full year, paid for clean water for half of it. the thing is, Ebonyi people have no other option than to farm. but where is the produce? don't deceive yourselves. And dont mention limestone, I've been to the 'site' too..like few plots of land
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
IlesanmiG:
I stayed in Ezzamgbo a full year, paid for clean water for half of it. the thing is, Ebonyi people have no other option than to farm. but where is the produce? don't deceive yourselves. And dont mention limestone, I've been to the 'site' too..like few plots of land
becoz u stayed at ezzamgbo means you have gone round Ebonyi and you think it's only one community in Ebonyi that has limestone about 9 communities in Ezza have and we have it in my own community so I can invite you if you can come see it

1 Like

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Okpueze1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
moderation2020:
I suspect you want to import amunition, am very sure is for biafran army grin
You urgently need a human brain because u've got non!
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by IlesanmiG: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hizzy:

becoz u stayed at ezzamgbo means you have gone round Ebonyi and you think it's only one community in Ebonyi that has limestone about 9 communities in Ezza have and we have it in my own community so I can invite you if you can come see it
was a free man, they dont even have limestone in Ezzamgbo. but I've seen it so I must av been to Ezza north..Shebi?

the truth is, see, we can coexist. infact we did - ifeajuna, a UI(my Alma mater) graduate, was every Nigerian kid's hero as an athlete in the 50's before he started following the villains, he later killed his northerner-boss. if you can pull away the hate-veil and try to come to a table to negotiate with the rest of the country like people who haven't directly erred (which is true). instead of following your Money-grabbing current igbo leaders sheepishly, try and read what Kaduna Nzeogwu and other igbo majors did to the number 1 and number 3 citizens of this country but the number 2 "escaped". The coup went on to kill brig. Ademulegun's pregnant wife..remember? sarduana of sokoto and family..remember? ironsi transferred the treason prisoners to their 'home zones' where they could get freed easily by master ojukwu remember? The counter-coup months later was a mere reaction. this where problem started from and no igbo man ever noticed this or try to make moves to ease your cause, but you want to secede abi..like Nzeogwu later confessed, it is impossible. bury the hatchet and your pride, embrace unity and stop looking for rivers that can't exist. he who doesnt learn from history will become history, tell little kanu

2 Likes

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
IlesanmiG:
was a free man, they dont even have limestone in Ezzamgbo. but I've seen it so I must av been to Ezza north..Shebi?

the truth is, see, we can coexist. infact we did - ifeajuna, a UI(my Alma mater) graduate, was every Nigerian kid's hero as an athlete in the 50's before he started following the villains, he later killed his northerner-boss. if you can pull away the hate-veil and try to come to a table to negotiate with the rest of the country like people who haven't directly erred (which is true). instead of following your Money-grabbing current igbo leaders sheepishly, try and read what Kaduna Nzeogwu and other igbo majors did to the number 1 and number 3 citizens of this country but the number 2 "escaped". The coup went on to kill brig. Ademulegun's pregnant wife..remember? sarduana of sokoto and family..remember? ironsi transferred the treason prisoners to their 'home zones' where they could get freed easily by master ojukwu remember? The counter-coup months later was a mere reaction. this where problem started from and no igbo man ever noticed this or try to make moves to ease your cause, but you want to secede abi..like Nzeogwu later confessed, it is impossible. bury the hatchet and your pride, embrace unity and stop looking for rivers that can't exist. he who doesnt learn from history will become history, tell little kanu
make I tell you I am not in support of biafra but other tribes made me to support them 1000% you people keep on abusing us anything we do if it's good tin the will say nigeria did it but if it's opposite the igbos did it then I have no other option than to support my people because if war starts as many of you are clamoring for it ,if you are an igbos nigeria soldiers will not ask if you're insupport or not if biafra soldiers catches any nigeria person the will not ask if u support or not so I have to show love to my people THANKS
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by EMERA7D: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hizzy:

make I tell you I am not in support of biafra but other tribes made me to support them 1000% you people keep on abusing us anything we do if it's good tin the will say nigeria did it but if it's opposite the igbos did it then I have no other option than to support my people because if war starts as many of you are clamoring for it ,if you are an igbos nigeria soldiers will not ask if you're insupport or not if biafra soldiers catches any nigeria person the will not ask if u support or not so I have to show love to my people THANKS
what is this one saying like this
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=EMERA7D post=39584355] what is this one saying like this[/quote what you saw there that's what am saying
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by VickJames(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Kirigidi post=39554800][/quote]

I am not here to argue with you or say what i dont know. i never said we will not involve the different states. i only meant that we wont involve them in the monetary part of the project. it is different. the major way it will the neighbouring communities is when we dredge wide. i pray we dont dredge wide. dredging deep will only affect the communities in abia state because the surge flow will splash into their communities. that is what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by VickJames(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
I don't tink it's a good idea letting everything out here, Dis information is too confidential for public consumption! Secondly, you shouldn't waste your time replying some monikers here knowing fully well who they are, just ignore please!

i will heed to your advice
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by moderation2020: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Okpueze1:
I urgently need a human brain because u've got non!
biggest fool of the century
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by Okpueze1(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2015
moderation2020:

biggest fool of the century
A mad man sees other sane people as mad. Go and join ur fellow fools.
Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by ezeagu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
There's also the Otamiri river which goes to Owerri from the Imo River.

1 Like

Re: Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? by ezeagu(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2017
This was a quality thread (even with the fools), even if I say so myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.