Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex (58374 Views)

How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by prettyboi1(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2015
otijah:
@op at the first instance, why would you indulge in raw sex at all, so u dnt have sense
?
Y didn't u come to NL to seek for advice b4 u went into having unprotected sex?

Today u can't sleep, u can't eat, u ar restless and u are nw here to seek for advices

U ar lucky AIDS no longer kills anyhow, if not I would have wish u happy after life

Why are some people this judgmental? Offer her good advice that would make her or whoever is concerned to feel less anxious or scared. If you can't do that, carry your judgment and dissapear yo.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by princew2(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
sotall i am d one talking wit u since morning, hw far. i had issue wit my internet

1 Like

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by FaskRolce: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
PvtParts:

The last time you took the test was in the 90's.

You could get a swab test from mouth saliva in minutes these days and it is accurate.
really? Tell me more. Didn't know about that? What's is the name of the test so I can read about it
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by sotall(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by stoneaustin(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2015
imhotep:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/court-legalises-abalakas-hiv-vaccine-16-years-after/199501/

very funny indeed! HIV is a scientific issue and not a legal one! if he (Mr. Abalaka) is sure he has the cure let him approach the CDC and prove it! simple and short!
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
stoneaustin:

very funny indeed! HIV is a scientific issue and not a legal one! if he (Mr. Abalaka) is sure he has the cure let him approach the CDC and prove it! simple and short!
It is both scientific and legal. Any supposed cure must be sanctioned by regulatory agencies empowered by law
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by stoneaustin(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
imhotep:

It is both scientific and legal. Any supposed cure must be sanctioned by regulatory agencies empowered by law
let him approach the CDC and start the clinical process.
as fear as science is concerned there is no known cure at the moment.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by odinese(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
uzolexis:

You again!!!

Yes honey.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
stoneaustin:

let him approach the CDC and start the clinical process.
as fear as science is concerned there is no known cure at the moment.
The CDC is not a neutral organization.
Do not be deceived
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by jairusben(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2015
PvtParts:

Nonsense.

How then do you think doctors can now give blood transfusions in emergency situations from a relative?

hmmm.. Doctors dont do transfusion.. D medical scientist does.. Itk
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by stoneaustin(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2015
imhotep:
The CDC is not a neutral organization. Do not be deceived
meaning that there is no procedure or medication which has been scientifically proven to reliably eliminate the virus from a person's body or reverse the damage to the immune system. There have been many advances in HIV treatments and therapies in recent years that have dramatically improved the quality of life of people with HIV, and more people are living longer with HIV than we used to think was possible. There are also people whose bodies naturally suppress the virus without medication (referred to as "elite controllers"wink, though they are rare, and a lack of symptoms should not be interpreted to mean that you do not need medication if you are known to have HIV.
sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/is-there-a-cure-for-hiv-aids.html
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2015
stoneaustin:

meaning that there is no procedure or
medication which has been scientifically
proven to reliably eliminate the virus from a
person's body or reverse the damage to
the immune system.
There have been many advances in HIV
treatments and therapies in recent years
that have dramatically improved the quality
of life of people with HIV, and more people
are living longer with HIV than we used to
think was possible. There are also people
whose bodies naturally suppress the virus
without medication (referred to as "elite
controllers"wink, though they are rare, and a
lack of symptoms should not be interpreted
to mean that you do not need medication if
you are known to have HIV.

sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/is-there-a-cure-for-hiv-aids.html
I think you should be more critical than this.
You just repeated someone else's claims without interrogating them.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by holysina(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2015
mamboroo:
Will the HIV test 21 days net after sex give a positive result?
do u want to be HIV positive 21 days after sex!! angry lipsrsealed . any way the text will be more accurate after 3months
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by rattlesnake(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Why did u screw an infected guy undecided
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by donphilopus: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

thats my crush mizmycoli grin wink

Bros Omenka see say this guy don dey dare you oooo. . . .Tell him she's yours oo!!
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by opiaoku: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros Omenka see say this guy don dey dare you oooo. . . .Tell him she's yours oo!!

angry

no body dares snatch away my crush MizMyColi away from or WAR!!! angry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Spidermon: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
PvtParts:

Nonsense.

How then do you think doctors can now give blood transfusions in emergency situations from a relative?

Simple.
The test is a fast one. However in a case like this, one has to consider the incubation period between infection and when the virus has replicated enough in its new host to be detected.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by ishiamu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

thats my crush mizmycoli grin wink

Them don ban the other moniker? shocked
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by opiaoku: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
ishiamu:

Them don ban the other moniker? shocked

Just 2 day leave cheesy
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by ishiamu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
opiaoku:

Just 2 day leave cheesy

LoL

1 Like

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by cirmuell(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
stoneaustin:
21 days is good cos 95% of individuals will show detectable antibodies to HIV
by 4 to 6 weeks, with greater than 99% having
sero-converted by 3 months. there are test that are conclusive in 7 days but its not available in Nigeria at the moment. please I beg you, don't go surfing the net trying to get answers cos it might cause unnecessary anxiety. Visit any health care center close or far from you!

Condom is cheap, disease is expensive!
#word
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by emmy02(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
I've been in this shoes before, just calm down, three months after ur assumed exposure is the perfect time for a test and then another test 3 months later making six months for a conclusive result.

Stop reading about symptoms n signs of Hiv online, i did dat n funny enough i started developing dose symptoms because of serious fear. Just remember that worry doesn't change anything, stay away from s3x so u don't keep resetting ur 3 months countdown. U r gonna be ok. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
HIV education is a problem
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
donphilopus:

Nah.. He can have her. wink
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by donphilopus: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
omenka:
Nah.. He can have her. wink
Lol. . .I believe you're no longer interested. She's fvvcked up!! cheesy
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by MhizLehwayche(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=meshacha1 post=39531372]It is NOT our portion.
it aint OUR portion but we must do the needful
Abstinence... comot ur eye from any sexual chooky chooky
Be faithful to one uninfected partner (your spouse)
use Condom if you must do.

Also... use sterilized and new needles, blades, etc.
have personal clippers, kitchen knives.
and pray u dont get transfused with an infected blood.

AMEN
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by chachanga: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just hope and pray to God that it's not the ghost of your dead Ex that's reaching for you from the Nether Realms.

because, Homs, I just read 2 of your other post about wanting to hack the bitch's email acct; are you crazy? Dude, let that ish go, she dead, she gone modafcker.

so, while wishing u da best in ur serum search, stop doing raw with folks u ain't married to OR u just might open the portal for her to reach into dis dimension and grab you ars.e backwards into the next.

Good luck with ur tests, wish u a Neg-.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by chachanga: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just hope and pray to God that it's not the ghost of your dead Ex that's reaching for you from the Nether Realms.

because, sugarplums, I just read 2 of your other post about wanting to hack the joker's email acct; are you crazy? Bi.tch, let that ish go, dat Niggah's dead and gone, so live ur life better and don't go running 1-night "raws" either.

so, while wishing u da best in ur serum search, stop doing raw with folks u ain't married to OR u just might open the portal for her to reach into dis dimension and grab you ars.e backwards into the next.

Good luck with ur tests, wish u a Neg-.
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by handsome86(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
At the earliest, HIV antibody production begins two weeks after transmission. HIV-specific antibodies can be detected after four weeks in 60-65% of cases, after six weeks in 80%, after eight weeks in 90% and after twelve weeks in 95% of cases. 4th generation diagnostic tests can shorten the diagnostic gap by simultaneous detection of p24 antigen (Gürtler 1998, Ly 2001). The p24 antigen is detectable about five days before seroconversion
Re: Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex by handsome86(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
At the earliest, HIV antibody production begins two weeks after transmission. HIV-specific antibodies can be detected after four weeks in 60-65% of cases, after six weeks in 80%, after eight weeks in 90% and after twelve weeks in 95% of cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.