Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! (5342 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well, I met this girl last week, we exchanged numbers and we got talking and chatting over the phone (normal flirting).... It was time for us to meet today and we talked about how we were going to finish ourselves on bedmatics 101 last night .. Fast forward till today, things were going as planned, I don finger, she don wet, me too don dey ready for war as I'm not a man of love... lo and behold, this girl change mind, saying **it's her first time of visit** maybe, next time... Guys imagine ooo.. I weak paa but, I had to stop and withdraw the motion !!! So, a quick question, WHAT IF I'M THE KIND THAT DOESN'T HAVE SELF CONTROL I WOULD HAVE FORCED/RAPED HER AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE, I WOULD CLAIM IT WAS CONSENSUAL BECAUSE, I HAVE EVIDENCE AS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES ON CHAT xx lol but, MAN'S NOT HOT.... LOL... LADIES, PLEASE STOP VISITING RANDOM GUYS IF YOU ARE NOT SURE... KALAS !!! BYE

modified !!! Pictorial evidence of the weed part xx lol

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Betakeshi: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Ezennwa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
hmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by xendra: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
you sef no get sense? so you want fvck girl wey you just meet later you wonder why men die earlier than women.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Donkalio: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
In this case, it seems she is the one demanding the Rape.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by fati2001(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
self control ke... self control ni...
person visit you nah sex and you said you have self control, and you guys met last week
I no blame the guys, some girls no fit stay one place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by yanabasee1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
fati2001:
self control ke... self control ni... person visit you nah sex and you said you have self control. I no blame the guys, some girls no fit stay one place.

So you'd prefer he gets raged and rape her or what's your point??

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by LedRock: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
xendra:
you sef no get sense? so you want fvck girl wey you just meet later you wonder why men die earlier than women.
Your own na to just dey insult people, you have never posted anything without insult.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
LedRock:
Your own na too just dey insult people, you have never posted anything without insult.
lolz.
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by 360clips: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why TF are you registered as a female moniker? Stupid nigga.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
That was how one of my guy saw a girl on Tuesday evening and to my greatest Surprise the guy Fúck the girl that same Tuesday evening
Ion know how you niggas do that thing even if a girl offer me sex the first day of meeting her omo
I no go do am O cause I will be like she don get one bad thing wey she wan do after God na ladies I fear again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Justbehave(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
xendra:
Lol. Why only am go die if na two of them Bleep?Abeg no vex I wan understand. This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Blackmoran(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
My own case she was a friend I just met, we known ourselves like 3 month, one weekend she invited me to her place... Things started casual before I know we discussing intimate stuff about ourselves ... All of a sudden she removed her top she was braless she lye on the couch, can you guess what this babe want? She said she need a massage....in my mind I was so happy this are the kind of chicks I like they go straight to the point no time... I gave her a nice massage along the way in the process she was like stop don't touch that side, I started getting confuse what kind of game is she playing.. To cut story short that day she suffered me I didn't smash, it was on our next meeting we eventually smash.. And I asked her why she denied me the first time, she said she was just teasing me that assuming I force myself on her she wouldn't talk she was shy of giving me sex easily so I won't perceive her as a slut or someone so easy.... At that point down in my mind came the countless girls I have been with who will tell you "stop na, stop Jo" but in there mind they want it badly..... In conclusion ladies don't like to take responsibility they want to act like if its not there doing that they were force, so if anything goes wrong they would gas slide you.. And they will claim the victim... So guys be careful. Cause they are the most complicated creature's...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by GeneralPula: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
In short, you don carry that Course..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
Well, I met this girl last week, we exchanged numbers and we got talking and chatting over the phone (normal flirting).... It was time for us to meet today and we talked about how we were going to finish ourselves on bedmatics 101 last night .. Fast forward till today, things were going as planned, I don finger, she don wet, me too don dey ready for war as I'm not a man of love... lo and behold, this girl change mind, saying **it's her first time of visit** maybe, next time... Guys imagine ooo.. I weak paa but, I had to stop and withdraw !!! So, a quick question, WHAT IF I'M THE KIND THAT DOESN'T HAVE SELF CONTROL I WOULD HAVE RAPED HER AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE, I WOULD CLAIM IT WAS CONSENSUAL BECAUSE, I HAVE EVIDENCE AS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES ON CHAT xx lol but, MAN'S NOT HOT.... LOL... LADIES, PLEASE STOP VISITING RANDOM GUYS IF YOU ARE NOT SURE... KALAS !!! BYE

You seem to be ignorant about rape! A lady has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime she doesn’t feel comfortable having sex she earlier consented to. If she does, you should IMMEDIATELY respect her decision. It’s her body, not yours. There’s no excuse for rape and there’s no way it will happen if you understand and fully respect the fact that her body belongs to her and she can withdraw her consent any anytime she wants.

Before you have sex with a lady, make sure she’s comfortable to do it, ask her if she’s comfortable. Yes, get her consent. I believe if she was the one coming at you, you’ll expect to be respected as well. Don’t try to coerce her into doing it, that’s not right, it’s rape. Ladies are not sex objects, sex should be an activity consented to by 2 people who willingly participate in it, not by one person who just thinks the other is a tool for him to satisfy his sexual urge.

Be Informed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
In short, you don carry that Course..
lol... big guy !!!
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

You seem to be ignorant about rape! A lady has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime she doesn’t feel comfortable having sex she earlier consented to. If she does, you should IMMEDIATELY respect her decision. It’s her body, not yours. There’s no excuse for rape and there’s no way it will happen if you understand and fully respect the fact that her body belongs to her and she can withdraw her consent any anytime she wants.

Before you have sex with a lady, make sure she’s comfortable to do it, ask her if she’s comfortable. Yes, get her consent. I believe if she was the one coming at you, you’ll expect to be respected as well. Don’t try to coerce her into doing it, that’s not right, it’s rape.

Be Informed!
you are purely an illiterate !!! Read again what I wrote and stop being a puss*i

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmoran:
My own case she was a friend I just met, we known ourselves like 3 month, one weekend she invited me to her place... Things started casual before I know we discussing intimate stuff about ourselves ... All of a sudden she removed her top she was braless she lye on the couch, can you guess what this babe want? She said she need a massage....in my mind I was so happy this are the kind of chicks I like they go straight to the point no time... I gave her a nice massage along the way in the process she was like stop don't touch that side, I started getting confuse what kind of game is she playing.. To cut story short that day she suffered me I didn't smash, it was on our next meeting we eventually smash.. And I asked her why she denied me the first time, she said she was just teasing me that assuming I force myself on her she wouldn't talk she was shy of giving me sex easily so I won't perceive her as a slut or someone so easy.... At that point down in my mind came the countless girls I have been with who will tell you "stop na, stop Jo" but in there mind they want it badly..... In conclusion ladies don't like to take responsibility they want to act like if its not there doing that they were force, so if anything goes wrong they would gas slide you.. And they will claim the victim... So guys be careful. Cause they are the most complicated creature's...
lol... bad guy
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Lol. Why only am go die if na two of them Bleep?Abeg no vex I wan understand. This one pass me
you dey mind am... na him kind dey do soapy as him no fit toast babe !!! Dey form hardman
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
xendra:
na your kind dey romance pillow for night !!! Ezi
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
you are purely an illiterate !!! Read again what I wrote and stop being a puss*i

No need for name calling, be mature and get the information I’m giving you.

The below from you shows you’re ignorant:

I WOULD HAVE RAPED HER AND NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE, I WOULD CLAIM IT WAS CONSENSUAL BECAUSE, I HAVE EVIDENCE AS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN SHE COMES ON CHAT xx lol but, MAN'S NOT HOT.... LOL.

Rape can occur even when a lady earlier consented because she has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime and you’re expected to respect that immediately. It happens all the time. If you proceed after she says no, it’s called rape

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
fati2001:
self control ke... self control ni...
person visit you nah sex and you said you have self control, and you guys met last week
I no blame the guys, some girls no fit stay one place.
u*g*ly o*l*d w**ch
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by arthorjnr(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
360clips:
Why TF are you registered as a female moniker? Stupid nigga.

I swear!
Some men are raving lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
socialmediaman:

No need for name calling, be mature and get the information I’m giving you.

The below from you shows you’re ignorant:

Rape can occur even when a lady earlier consented because she has the right to withdraw her consent at anytime and you’re expected to respect that immediately. It happens all the time. If you proceed after she says no, it’s called rape
you are still daft and dumb !!! Read again !!! I said **what If** OGA !!! Are you naturally this stupid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
arthorjnr:

I swear!
Me and my father are raving lunatics
I get your point !!!
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by fati2001(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
my mom she is a very old u*g*ly o*l*d w**ch ,she fvck everything fvckable .
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=90378390][/quote] lol, e pain am !!! But, she fvckx rich and prominent men and not the hungry poor thing on that dp !!! Lol
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by socialmediaman: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
This doesn’t make sense! What if the lady is in pain and can’t do it anymore? So she should die in pain because she earlier consented to it?

I blame the lopsided law enforcement system we have in Nigeria that works against the victim in most cases! People won’t be bold enough to be telling ladies what to do with their bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by arthorjnr(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
tribalwarlord:
I get your point !!!

Exactly what I expect from a guy with a female moniker. Stay sane.
Re: Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
arthorjnr:

Exactly what I expect from a guy with a female moniker. Stay sane.
it was tip of an iceberg for a snollyghoster and a sisy like you !!! Stay insane �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.