Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I (19114 Views)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 7 qualities of true love / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Diva1(f): 2:30am On May 09, 2009
Treetop20:

this is nice
but it shouldn't be one sided
a lot of men lack respect for women
hence the reason some of them nag.
A happy stress free man makes a stress free woman
like my father would say

I like this. True talk. It would only take a mad woman or something else, to just start acting crazy and nagging and portray bad qualities when not called for or the man is good to her.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by tope5000: 2:32am On May 09, 2009
Diva1:

I like this. True talk. It would only take a mad woman or something else, to just start acting crazy and nagging and portray bad qualities when not called for or the man is good to her.

Very true wink
Treetop always keep it real
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by bluespice(f): 2:41am On May 09, 2009
who's that describing me up there? angry tongue

those of y'all looking for the prov lady
search no further im here tongue tongue
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by nethacker(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2009
bluespice:

who's that describing me up there? angry tongue

those of y'all looking for the prov lady
search no further im here tongue tongue
grin cheesy
How many paragrahps should my application be grin
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Igwe9(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2009
Treetop20:

this is nice
but it shouldn't be one sided
a lot of men lack respect for women
hence the reason some of them nag.
like my father would say

Good. . . . . . .now, what's your own 7 point agenda. smiley
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by C2H5OH(f): 8:05am On May 09, 2009
Of course you would agree with treetop because you are the ones being praised by his comments.

Either treetop is intentionally praising you fairies to up his rep, or he just hasn't been on the receiving end of women's emotional flares.
Many people out there are emotionally unstable. You can be the nicest man in the world all you want, however, if you run into a woman that does not know how to manage her emotions, your kindness would not stop her from using you as a verbal punching bag to release steam.

I can't tell you how much outside sources interfere with people's personal lives. Most can't manage or separate the two. If you have a bad day at work you can easily come home and take it out on your loved ones without thinking twice about it.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Fiona0007: 4:03pm On May 09, 2009
This doesn't apply only for women. Men can also do the same and earn love and respect from their women. I don't believe only women are responsible to keep a good marriage. It needs efforts from both parties, not less.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by gabriel4u(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2009
Not for women only but shocked shocked

grin Also how do will know a qualified and correct husband too?
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 09, 2009
GOOD TOPIC!!!

LADIES OPEN YOUR TWO EARS AND ZAP IT IN grin
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Diva1(f): 6:01pm On May 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

Of course you would agree with treetop because you are the ones being praised by his comments.

Either treetop is intentionally praising you fairies to up his rep, or he just hasn't been on the receiving end of women's emotional flares.
Many people out there are emotionally unstable. You can be the nicest man in the world all you want, however, if you run into a woman that does not know how to manage her emotions, your kindness would not stop her from using you as a verbal punching bag to release steam.

I can't tell you how much outside sources interfere with people's personal lives. Most can't manage or separate the two. If you have a bad day at work you can easily come home and take it out on your loved ones without thinking twice about it.

It is not about agreeing with him because we are women and nobody is being praised here. It is just the truth. Like i said previously, it is only a mad woman or a trouble maker that would act otherwise when not called for. I would use my self for example, being supportive, i know how much I've tried and done all i could do to support him when in return i was getting little or none, even just the appreciation I wanted, it was so little, tell me how long or what motivation, you would have to continue such?
secondly
communication- where's the communication where the other partner is not even ready @ all to try to not to talk of communicating?
respect, you keep respecting someone that doesn't respect you or respect himself, even if it would not be long. oneday you would tell urself enough is enough
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by C2H5OH(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2009
Where is your own self respect? You think bullying your way into a man's heart is the best remedy for a turn around? No way. If he doesn't respect you now, don't hang your hand on the false hope that he will respect you later. Running your mouth would only worsen the situation, like it did in your case.
It was on you to get out of the relationship as soon as you found out what kind of boy he is, but you refused to let go.

That's why I said there are many mad women out there. You know what to do but you choose to do something else.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Diva1(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2009
@C2H5OH

I agree bullying one's way isnt the best way to a man's heart but what I was trying to imply is that respect begets respect. A man should also learn to respect a woman, not necessarily like how a woman should respect a man but in other ways and he doesn't have to do anything or force her to be submissive. She would do all that on her own, willfully and naturally.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by emmydex(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2009
i'm really impressed keep the good job
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by mrsb(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2009
I really like this and agree that all 7 are key - there are clear additional items too so I'll wait for Part 2. For me loyalty is a massive must-have.

My friend does none of these but she is an amazing cook so can be a total bitch then cook up a storm and be forgiven!! LOl. grin grin
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by kateangel(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2009
Tope5000 pls point of correction i dont copy and paste @ all aleast i read novels, newspaper, and magazine.

Them i sit down think and make up my own. So pls i dislike dat comment u made dat i copy 4rom the websites, dats not true
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Parole(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2009
Nice one there! lol
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by ChuckBass1(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2009
Whether you’re a man looking for a good wife or a wife wanting to improve yourself, your marriage or your relationship – take a look at these 7 qualities of a good wife. Good fruit will come from these basic qualities anyone can develop.

Rubbish! angry

How many women can adequately claim to fulfill these rules. Most of these retarded women dont even know how to read talkless of follow these wishlist of qualities! undecided

7) Nag free. Ladies, a good wife is going to be nag free. Nagging is an ineffective method of trying to get your husband to perform a task you desire. Trust me ladies – it doesn’t work and often will have the opposite of its intended affect.

This is just a plain lie and wishful thinking grin These cows nag for the fun of it to see whether their tonsils are still in tip top shape. For no reason they just blare and bleat like goats 24/7 driving men nuts no matter what the mood is, so this is obviously untrue!

6) Supportive. Are you supportive? What does it mean to be supportive? Do you belittle your man or do you help him to feel good about himself, his job, activities? Your husband will be much more respectful of you if you support him. Even when you don’t agree with him – respectfully let him know you don’t agree – then support him anyway. Otherwise, if he has difficulties – he’ll feel as though you’re adding to his troubles.

Support Fire! grin

People that are created to have the pull down syndrome all their lives and they are extremely territorial about it! undecided

A friend told me today how he used to take care of his wife when he was working in a bank with good money and perks and his wife was very supportive and loving to him but alas he was fired 3 months ago due to the economic crunch and his wife has turned into a monster and she is really giving him a hard time and berating him. He is seriously contemplating a divorce and cannot fathom the 360 all of a sudden because he is broke.

Now thats a real supportive woman i know and thats how all of them are! Supportive my yansh grin

5) Build up your man. Ladies, there’s no quicker way to build resentment in your man than to criticize him – especially in front of others. On the flip side – try genuinely complementing your husband in front of other people. Your husband will glow with admiration toward you and you’ll feel his appreciation as love.

Oh please for f***king Chriss-sakes! shocked shocked shocked

Build who? Dont criticize who?They live and die for this sh***t!!!!

They compare and criticize all day, everyday! They misyarn so much that they dont even know the difference between talking and spewing rubbish. They talk everywhere and when their deranged menstraution mood swing catches up with them, you would be praying that mad cow doesnt embarrass you in public because the intelligence part of their brain just got blown up!

They shout, talk loudly, scream, irritate, eye ball and do so many stupid things thats makes men throw a punch into their skulls as a reminder to behave and be civil. I once had a friend who had to smack his girlfriend in public because she was unduely complaining that she would be late to a party and really giving the bloke a hard time despite the fact that everyone knew that the car had problems and couldnt move at that moment.

What kind of daft creatures are these self? undecided

4) Keep him happy in the bedroom. Unfortunately, many women underestimate the importance of keeping her man’s needs met. Often this comes from the basic differences in women and men. For men, sexual desire is much like physical hunger and if it’s not fed properly – the relationship will struggle. Women must look to understand the needs of the man from his perspective not hers.

Well not a suprise there. They are sex creatures and thats what they do best! Swallowing D**ks and Cum and being analized grin So no complain there.

As for the food, who are we talking about? The ones that can't boil eggs or cook rice? I once had this so called chick as a girlfriend who couldnt cook and on my birthday she promised to suprise me by cooking. After waiting for hours, the guests were really hungry and when the rice finally arrived, the dumb ass-hole forget to add salt and everyone was just trying to pretend it was alright not to embarrass me but the dense beanpole was feeling giddy that she had made my day!

What an Air head? And they say only blonds are dumb? I beg to differ. Naija girls are dumber! undecided

3) Respect. A good wife will try to treat her man with respect. How? Much of learning how to be respectful toward your husband has to do with the way you talk to him. The old phrase “It’s not so much what you say but how you say it” should become a wife’s motto. This doesn’t mean you need to be careful what you say to your husband – just be respectful in the way you say it.

Respect!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

If there were really respectful, i doubt if the domestic violence against women wards in hospitals will be that full! Pompous ass-holes. Always trying to proove that they are liberated and equal to men when we all know that they are not only the weaker sex but the dafter ones too.

I cant imagine how daft a woman can be sometimes. E.g She sees her husband coming back home from work very angry and livid and grumbling to himself and its obvious he is having a bad day and she later picks a fight with him because he either didnt say hello to her on arrival or he has bearly touched his food. Common sense ought to tell the nit-witted air head that she should leave him alone and when he is calmer, she could act womanly to make him come to his senses but it is that time these sturborn mules will begin to harange and annoy the guy for no just cause to just pick up a fight and when they end up in the hospital with 2 missing front tooth, they begin to call the man a violent abusive man and forgetting that their stupidity led to the beatings at first.

And to see how extremely foolish they can be, after the whole issue has been settled, 2 weeks later, they will do the same thing again. I know they say goats are the only creatures that are stubborn and daft animals but putting women close to them isnt too far off!

2) Communicate. Ironically, good communication between men and women can be quite frustrating. However, a good wife will seek to discover what’s on her mind and find a way to express herself to her husband. Often, men and women will make a joint decision – while the man thinks she’s in agreement with him – but only to discover later that she thought the decision was a bad idea.

Yeah right!!! Women are the best communicators, . .emmm . . .In the Gossip corner i guess! grin Thats why Men always say never tell a woman a secret because it could be your waterloo tomorrow and trust these tatafoo set of clowns misyarning here and there. Even on nairaland, you can decipher the extremely jobless gossip mongers who have nothing better to do than to share and swop stories about their boyfriends and husbands online under the disguise of chatting and gisting and giving advise, meanwhile the poor fellow is glad his secret is kept safe with his babe not knowing she has shared it with the whole world. The gossip queens of Nairaland abeg Kira for yourselves. You know your clique now!!!! grin

1) Be pleasant. Work to be pleasant toward your husband. Don’t be one of those people who makes everyone around you feel bad just because you’ve had a hard day. Good things will come from being pleasant. It’s a decision – just decide to be pleasant. But if you can’t be pleasant – make a decision not to bring him down with you.
[quote][/quote]

Pleasant my foot!!! angry

Creatures that are born to be snobs, pretenders and formers as if they dont shit! They judge people on class, race, tribe and most especially class and status as if their father is Bill Gates meanwhile they were groomed somewhere in the depth of Ikotun or Ifako-Agege!

They carry their noses so up high that you can smell the foul shit from there embarrassing anyone who comes their way or attempts to say hi because they believe he is a potential toaster and they need to play hard to get to prove their worth. But when they sleep with them, they become so cool like lambs as if their lives have been defiled and what next, they begin to pray that they get married soon so that age or societial insults dont come their way meanwhile they tend to forget how extremely unpleasant they have been towards others and when you query them on such revolting behaviour they reply" Its not everyone i should be seen talking to now" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Crass Snobbish retarded Air headed Cows!
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by omotf: 12:04pm On May 19, 2009
TOPE 5000 while are you talking like this,wheather she copy and paste is not the issue here, the issue is that most people has learnt alot from this topic especially me, so i do not see reasons while you will say such a thing.Anyway,Kate angel thanks for this moral lesson you just thought us God bless you.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by JJYOU: 12:21pm On May 19, 2009
kate_angel:

Tope5000 pls point of correction i dont copy and paste @ all aleast i read novels, newspaper, and magazine.

Them i sit down think and make up my own. So pls i dislike dat comment u made dat i copy 4rom the websites, dats not true
what may have shocked him is you are too inteligent to be real .  some people only know agbaya type of women so you coming with a different species to look out for is a shock to the system.

sorry on behalf of everyone and please if you can help them do one for  good husband too.
Chuck Ba$$:

Rubbish! angry

How many women can adequately claim to fulfill these rules. Most of these retarded women dont even know how to read talkless of follow these wishlist of qualities! undecided

This is just a plain lie and wishful thinking grin These cows nag for the fun of it to see whether their tonsils are still in tip top shape. For no reason they just blare and bleat like goats 24/7 driving men nuts no matter what the mood is, so this is obviously untrue!

Support Fire! grin

People that are created to have the pull down syndrome all their lives and they are extremely territorial about it! undecided

A friend told me today how he used to take care of his wife when he was working in a bank with good money and perks and his wife was very supportive and loving to him but alas he was fired 3 months ago due to the economic crunch and his wife has turned into a monster and she is really giving him a hard time and berating him. He is seriously contemplating a divorce and cannot fathom the 360 all of a sudden because he is broke.

Now thats a real supportive woman i know and thats how all of them are! Supportive my yansh grin

Oh please for f***king Chriss-sakes! shocked shocked shocked

Build who? Dont criticize who?They live and die for this sh***t!!!!

They compare and criticize all day, everyday! They misyarn so much that they dont even know the difference between talking and spewing rubbish. They talk everywhere and when their deranged menstraution mood swing catches up with them, you would be praying that mad cow doesnt embarrass you in public because the intelligence part  of their brain just got blown up!

They shout, talk loudly, scream, irritate, eye ball and do so many stupid things thats makes men throw a punch into their skulls as a reminder to behave and be civil. I once had a friend who had to smack his girlfriend in public because she was unduely complaining that she would be late to a party and really giving the bloke a hard time despite the fact that everyone knew that the car had problems and couldnt move at that moment.

What kind of daft creatures are these self? undecided 

Well not a suprise there. They are sex creatures and thats what they do best! Swallowing D**ks and Cum and being analized grin So no complain there.

As for the food, who are we talking about? The ones that can't boil eggs or cook rice? I once had this so called chick as a girlfriend who couldnt cook and on my birthday she  promised to suprise me by cooking. After waiting for hours, the guests were really hungry and when the rice finally arrived, the dumb ass-hole forget to add salt and everyone was just trying to pretend it was alright not to embarrass me but the dense beanpole was feeling giddy that she had made my day!

What an Air head? And they say only blonds are dumb? I beg to differ. Naija girls are dumber! undecided

Respect!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

If there were really respectful, i doubt if the domestic violence against women wards in hospitals will be that full! Pompous ass-holes. Always trying to proove that they are liberated and equal to men when we all know that they are not only the weaker sex but the dafter ones too.

I cant imagine how daft a woman can be sometimes. E.g She sees her husband coming back home from work very angry and livid and grumbling to himself and its obvious he is having a bad day and she later picks a fight with him because he either didnt say hello to her on arrival or he has bearly touched his food. Common sense ought to tell the nit-witted air head that she should leave him alone and when he is calmer, she could act womanly to make him come to his senses but it is that time these sturborn mules will begin to harange and annoy the guy for no just cause to just pick up a fight and when they end up in the hospital with 2 missing front tooth, they begin to call the man a violent abusive man and forgetting that their stupidity led to the beatings at first.

And to see how extremely foolish they can be, after the whole issue has been settled,  2 weeks later, they will do the same thing again. I know they say goats are the only creatures that are stubborn and daft animals but putting women close to them isnt too far off!

Yeah right!!! Women are the best communicators,  . .emmm . . .In the Gossip corner i guess! grin Thats why Men always say never tell a woman a secret because it could be your waterloo tomorrow and trust these tatafoo set of clowns misyarning here and there. Even on nairaland, you can decipher the extremely jobless gossip mongers who have nothing better to do than to share and swop stories about their boyfriends and husbands online under the disguise of chatting and gisting and giving advise, meanwhile the poor fellow is glad his secret is kept safe with his babe not knowing she has shared it with the whole world. The gossip queens of Nairaland abeg Kira for yourselves. You know your clique now!!!! grin

Pleasant my foot!!! angry

Creatures that are born to be snobs, pretenders and formers as if they dont shit! They judge people on class, race, tribe and most especially class and status as if their father is Bill Gates meanwhile they were groomed somewhere in the depth of Ikotun or Ifako-Agege!

They carry their noses so up high that you can smell the foul shit from there embarrassing anyone who comes their way or attempts to say hi because they believe he is a potential toaster and they need to play hard to get to prove their worth. But when they sleep with them, they become so cool like lambs as if their lives have been defiled and what next, they begin to pray that they get married soon so that age or societial insults dont come their way meanwhile they tend to forget how extremely unpleasant they have been towards others and when you query them on such revolting behaviour they reply" Its not everyone i should be seen talking to nowshocked shocked shocked shocked

Crass Snobbish retarded Air headed Cows!
you are something else. leave her alone. what she is saying is these are the default settings of a good wife. that people turned themselves to idiots and fools dont mean we all continue like that.

we can all press the reset buttons and get back because the nightmare relationships some people have is not worth it.
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by ChuckBass1(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2009
Default settings my foot!

Most women especially those under 40 are daft by default from birth, greedy by default from birth, Unsupportive by default from birth, disrespectful by default from birth and chronic cheating scum bags by default from birth.

So the above named qualities are just wishful thinkings trumped up by another deluded female poster! undecided
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by chidichris(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2009
7. she must be excessively fat
6. she must be the snoring type while sleeping.
5. she must not know how to cook
4. she must kno how to lie
3. she must not trust me
2. she must be a nag
1. she must be ready to fight always
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by ChuckBass1(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2009
chidichris:

7. she must be excessively fat
6. she must be the snoring type while sleeping.
5. she must not know how to cook
4. she must kno how to lie
3. she must not trust me
2. she must be a nag
1. she must be ready to fight always

I worship the ground you walk on!!! Fantastic Post!

Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by fhybar(m): 5:08am On May 20, 2009
@kate angel, nice topic, dont mind what d haters say abt it.
being able to sit down a compose this is a great skill. keep it up.
which i can meet u someday,
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2009
@kate, IS PART2 COMING ANY TIME SOON? or was that it?!
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
u dint talk bout good sexual communication,u dint also talk bout men dat like squeezing dia wives breast 2 d point it cant be squeezed again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I by raffite: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Big Lie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Laughs: Nigerians No Get Chill (pics) / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.