Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (52441 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Call it green light,red light or whatever you like, there are certain qualities men find irresistible in women. It's therefore no surprise that some ladies date a man for just one month and before you know it, the man proposes, while others keep going from one man to the other and they keep "dumping" you.
Most of our ladies already know these things but choose to still ignore in the name of being hard to get or being "civilized ". There are however some things that civilization cannot change especially in Africa, at least not in this our generation yet.
Without much ado, here are some qualities that will surely make a man want to have you forever.

1. Respect : Every man craves for respect, especially from women. It has nothing to do with pride, its the way we are wired. If you find it hard as a lady to respect a man then you might as well forget about settling with a man and maybe try a fellow woman. Women thrive on love and attention, men thrive on respect. Even the Bible says it. When you respect and honor a man, there's nothing he cannot do for you. That is why women who seem respectful always attract men. Enough said on this.

2. Confidence : Now by confidence I don't mean arrogance, there's a lot of difference between them. A confident woman knows what she wants and goes for it, she knows how to make her man happy, she feels free to show off her man and brag about him, she pursues her goal with vigour and there's this air of happiness around her. That's the kind of woman a man cannot resist. Not the talkative, insulting, busy body type.

3. Decency: A large percentage of men desire decently dressed women. At least 90 percent and am talking about serious relationship unless a man wants to have you for satisfaction. No man wants to marry a wife who dresses half naked. Sexy is good but naked is unacceptable to most men. Ladies too much makeup pisses most men off. Too much artificial hair, nails and all makes you look fake and only good for banging.

4. Can she keep a home? : There is nothing as nice as a man coming home and finding his house well cleaned and arranged. It tells the man that this lady will surely make a good wife. Most women feel that men are feeling too big to do these things like cleaning, washing and cooking. It's not so. Men are not wired to do these things just like women are not wired to do strenuous work like wiring, carrying heavy loads etc.

5. Can she cook? : Men love food. I can't stress that enough. That is why a man can start developing feelings for the house maid who cooks good food for him and takes care of his house. Show a man that you can feed him good food and he will want to keep you forever.

6. Neatness and good dress sense : A neat, well dressed, nice smelling, well put together woman is very desirable. Enough said.

7. Smile : Now this is where most Naija ladies fail woefully. I don't know if it's against the law in this country for women smile. You see them carrying long faces like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Ladies please smile. It communicates confidence and friendliness and also shows you have a good heart. Men can't resist a sexy smile from a woman.

Guys add more.

Lalasticlala good morning.

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Sparks44(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2015
iConcur.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by xreal: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2015
@ number 5, no be lie.

Me like good food plus including the cook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Rubbish ...

I still see married ladies that do the opposite . Yet them don marry

24 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by CaroLyner(f): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
they are alws listing list for us.high time we start listing for these guys too

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Self direction that is knowing what you want and sticking to it..

Uniqueness doesn't have to do with ur looks but bn different from crowd..

Supportive and always be there

And lastly to me, which I see as very vital, reciprocating every nice gesture ur guy/bf does.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Smile cry

So smiles get you ring ... Hehehehe chai
Op you got a long way to go ...

4 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by VampireeM(f): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Different Strokes for Different Folks.. A man wey wan marry a particular lady regardless of your listed qualities would

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by CaroLyner(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish.i'v seen people do the opposite and still get married
are you confused?

16 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Different Strokes for Different Folks.. A man wey wan marry a particular lady regardless of your listed qualities would
Hmm thank u jare

Lol yeye list

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
undecidedNAnother Total Hogwash that made frontpage...undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
CaroLyner:

are you confused?
No r u ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Una too like list for this NL sef, must everything get list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

read his post again... he didn't say if you don't have any of those you won't get married

7 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

read his post again... he didn't say if you don't have any of those you won't get married
Yh op should get what i mean

That list don't quarantee i man would want to marry

So if we no get 7 qualities what does that mean ?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:
How r u smiley
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:
Rubbish ...

How do you know they do the opposite. You follow them 24 hours?

7 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

I wonder o!
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Yh op should get what i mean

That list don't quarantee i man would want to marry

So if we no get 7 qualities what does that mean ?
it means you will still get married...
lemme ask you, many ladies don't want a broke guy has bf does that mean broke guys don't date?

Or guys who don't possess general qualities women crave for in men??

3 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

How do you know they do the opposite. You follow them 24 hours?

Because i know a few undecided

That cnt cook, dress how they like n yet been married for years undecided they dont smile either undecided
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

it means you will still get married...
lemme ask you, many ladies don't want a broke guy has bf does that mean broke guys don't date?

Or guys who don't possess general qualities women crave for in men??

Not sure dont know any broke ppl
So cnt chat about that ...

Happy sunday smiley op said to smile im smiling u go propose
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by LaurelP(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

You wasting your time.
I didn't write the post for her to believe. I wrote it cos it's the truth

5 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by gunners160(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2015
8 If she is not the nagging type:Men hate women that nags a lot. There is nothing that you will do for them that they are ever contended with. Some women will start asking rhetorical questions like"what have you done for me self".Ladies like these get dump in a longrun.
9.If she is type that is ready to accommodate and love the relatives of the man(the mother especially):There is nothing that captivates a man's heart as a woman that can love and accept his relatives. An average man values is mother as gold and a lady that does not get along with is relatives(mum especially)will find it difficult in the relationship and might end up being dumped at the end. But a lady that is able to get along with the guy's relatives get their backing and will be supported even if she is wrong.
10.Humility: Humble yourself and you will be exalted. A lady that brags about everything and not ready to start with a guy during little begining will end up remaing single til when they are 50yrs..
11. A lady that is Independent:Who want to marry a liability today?Nobody wants to marry a woman that will be receiving and has nothing to contribute to the rlshp but sex..An independent lady gets a lot of serious guy who is ready for marriage becos they belief she is ready to help them fianancial and contribute to the growth of the releationship. No guy dey ready for take ,take ,take but give and take

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
LaurelP:

You wasting your time.
I didn't write the post for her to believe. I wrote it cos it's the truth
Look i like to oppose

Dont take it serious .. Trying to get this topic turnt up grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Because i know a few undecided

That cnt cook, dress how they like n yet been married for years undecided they dont smile either undecided
except ur job is to visit their home and keep tab on them.
Cmon, you only judging by appearance..
If you wanna know why, they got married, go ask their husbands. I'm sure they possess character which make them marriageable.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
gunners160:
8 If she is not the nagging type:Men hate women that nags a lot. There is nothing that you will do for them that they are contended with. Some women will start asking rhetorical questions like"what have you done for me self".
9.If she is type that is ready to accommodate and love the relatives of the man(the mother especially):There is nothing that captivates a man's heart as a woman that can love and accept his relatives. An average man values is mother as gold and a lady that does not get along with is relatives(mum especially)will find it difficult in the relationship and might end up being dumped at the end. But a lady that is able to get along with the guy's relatives get their backing and will be supported even if she is wrong.
10.Humility: Humble yourself and you will be exalted. A lady that brags about everything and not ready to start with a guy during little begining will end up remaing single til when they are 50yrs..
10. A lady that is Independent:Who want to marry a liability today?Nobody wants to marry a woman that will be receiving and has nothing to contribute to the rlshp but sex..An independent lady gets a lot of serious guy who is ready for marriage becos they belief she is ready to help them fianancial and contribute to the growth of the releationship.
How would u know though
Some women dont show u true colours till u give them ring
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

How r u smiley
Fine, you...
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Odunharry(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Not sure dont know any broke ppl So cnt chat about that ...

Happy sunday smiley op said to smile im smiling u go propose
lol... merry Xmas and happy new year in advance..
about the proposal, not now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

except ur job is to visit their home and keep tab on them.
Cmon, you only judging by appearance..
If you wanna know why, they got married, go ask their husbands. I'm sure they possess character which make them marriageable.

Hey pls dont try insult oh
We debating here ..

Where was I , yas erm no its not by apperance havent u seen ppl and you wonder what the guy saw in her n some women can pretend till the very end .. You know once married with children its always harder to divorce n all that ..
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Odunharry:

lol... merry Xmas and happy new year in advance..

about the proposal, not now
Op you see im doing what your list says yet he no gree

2 Likes

Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
20bc:

Fine, you...
U miss me ?
Re: 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You by 20bc(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2015
PushMusic:

I wonder o!
Lol, na always 10 things about this or that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.