Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl (3605 Views)

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Pittbaby(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2009
chihums:

some guys suck. i expect it so i aint angry. for those who reasoned good, God will see u through and get u out of ur own dilemma. i retire to my bed. Gud 9t

The truth is a bitter pill , sleep well
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by AmAlone: 11:53pm On May 08, 2009
funny young boy. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Marry kor, Engagement Ni
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by chihums(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2009
lady t. I'll do just that
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by chihums(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2009
pittbaby, u re too harsh o. take it easy
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by yme1(f): 12:03am On May 09, 2009
@poster
i feel you tho, but you have to wait cause she is still young cry undecided
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by chihums(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2009
y me, I've been expecting ur posts. thanks
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by yme1(f): 12:16am On May 09, 2009
@chihums
lol grin grin grin

you are welcome sweety kiss wink
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by bluespice(f): 4:12am On May 09, 2009
wat ur about to embark on is called paedophilia
son ur no different from the animal that rapes a 1 yr old baby girl
no different in the eys of the law i tell ya!

if u love her, wait till she's legal atleast
being 21, an 18 yr old is still a kid
atleast most are
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Orimili(m): 4:43am On May 09, 2009
@Poster

But in all seriousness, If not a troll, you should wait at least 3-5 years before trying to be involved with her at that level.  The age gap is not that bad, but she is much too young and immature. You may think that she loves you and all, but she can change her mind and outlook on life as often as the second hand moves. You need to back away, because you are going to also get yourself into a lot of trouble going after a 15 year old. Besides, how did you end up meeting this girl anyway?
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by racheal84(f): 6:27am On May 09, 2009
wow alot of harsh replys. geez. i thinnk you should wait until shes old enuf, I knew a 13 old who went with a 24 year old, now thats way wrong to me but that was 3.5 years ago and there still together,

Id wait to be on the safe side thou, just my opinion, good luck
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On May 09, 2009
Go find someone your age!!
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by IFELEKE(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2009
@Poster,
It's Ok, You did no wrong by fallen in love with an under aged.
But make sure you:
1. Don't defile the young girl by luring her into teenage sex. . .that's Child Abuse and you are liable to some years behind bars at kirikiri,Ikoyi or Ilesa Prisons.
2. Finish your studies because beleive me, If you don't have what it takes to be a man, you will forever remain a boy.
Finally, Wait for her till she is ripe and of age to fully understand that what you feel for her is NOT brotherly affection.
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by gozzilla(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2009
You sure will have a daughter someday i am just wondering what you will do if a guy falls in love with her at 15 or even less
what goes around comes around right?
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by unfaded(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2009
leave the girl alone, the waiting thing cannot work,
move along, u would find someone older.
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Pittbaby(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
It's Ok, You did no wrong by fallen in love with an under aged.
But make sure you:
1.     Don't defile the young girl by luring her into teenage sex. . .that's Child Abuse and you are liable to some years behind bars at kirikiri,Ikoyi or Ilesa Prisons.
2.     Finish your studies because beleive me, If you don't have what it takes to be a man, you will forever remain a boy.
Finally, Wait for her till she is ripe and of age to fully understand that what you feel for her is NOT brotherly affection.

Ifeleke , I have to politely disagree with you, HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH A 15YR OLD . The poster needs to explain the basis for this love.

@poster

I am not in the habit of being mean on this forum , but the truth most be told , you are in lust with her , yes she looks mature , but you have realized she is underage so now what differentiates you from a paedophile is your decision to act on your feelings.

I dont want to list all the societal ills we have in Nigeria from older men interacting with underage girls .
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Secretz(f): 12:59pm On May 09, 2009
Pittbaby:

Ifeleke , I have to politely disagree with you, HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH A 15YR OLD . The poster needs to explain the basis for this love.

@poster

I am not in the habit of being mean on this forum , but the truth most be told , you are in lust with her , yes she looks mature , but you have realized she is underage so now what differentiates you from a paedophile is your decision to act on your feelings.

I dont want to list all the societal ills we have in Nigeria from older men interacting with underage girls .

Thank you jare. grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by kendo50(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2009
do you want to injure her grin
you guys makes me laugh
you are purnishing the child
please let her get to 20 oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by dexaler: 11:47pm On May 10, 2009
Bros, abeg leave the small girl alone.

, but for some of the babes cursing u now, i bet u that they were disvirgined b4 dat age.

pls ask them if the guy wey defile them then eva luv them. @ least u claim to luv dis one.

nevertheless, i know ure very sick.
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by MrCrackles(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2009
Poster

You should be battered to death with a pestle! angry angry

Twisted looney!
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by tope5000: 11:48pm On May 10, 2009
@poster
find ur age-mate. . . pls wink
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Secretz(f): 12:05am On May 11, 2009
dexaler:

Bros, abeg leave the small girl alone.

, but for some of the [b]babes cursing u now, i bet u that they were disvirgined b4 dat age.[/b]pls ask them if the guy wey defile them then eva luv them. @ least u claim to luv dis one.

nevertheless, i know ure very sick.

Please, In the name of almighty GOD, speak for yourself and the girls you disvirgined before that age. !

Besides, I think the poster is chatting fraff! grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by dexaler: 12:16am On May 11, 2009
@ Secretz: absolutely none.

, when were u? talk true make devil shame.

grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Secretz(f): 12:42am On May 11, 2009
dexaler:

@ Secretz: absolutely none.

, when were u? talk true make devil shame.

grin

I'm a virgin tongue cool

[s]Like I would be stupid enough to disclose that kind of information on hia! [/s]
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by dexaler: 1:11am On May 11, 2009
I talk am. God don dey catch all of una one one.

U cant disclose, because u know u did it in ur early teens.

Sis, i aint beefing u o.

kiss
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by EyesOpen(f): 1:29am On May 11, 2009
Generally, grown men don't interact with teenagers on an intimate level unless they are attracted to younger women. In order for you to know her character the way you do and to be "head over heels" in love with her, you have spent quite a bit of time with her. Men and women who feel like they are in love with children are pedophiles, and pedophiles have usually suffered some sort of child abuse themselves.

If you move into a relationship with this child and it doesn't work out, think about it, you will have ruined her life and her perception of relationships. Girls are so vulnerable and impressionable at this age. If you are not ready to marry her, have the decency to allow her to have a full life and meet a man once she is old enough to know what she wants in a man (this may be you).

Yes, she respects you and seems humble and caring, because she probably looks to you as an uncle or a trusted advisor. Don't violate that trust please, especially since admittedly, you cannot offer her anything more than a short term relationship. Love isn't selfish, so if you will put your own desires over the welfare of this child, then it isn't love you feel for her, it is selfish lust. Think about it!
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Secretz(f): 6:29am On May 11, 2009
dexaler:

I talk am. God don dey catch all of una one one.

U cant disclose, because u know u did it in ur early teens.

Sis, i aint beefing u o.

kiss

You are very silly. Hyprocrite on a subject matter like this, I am not, neither am I beefing you. Go and play. tongue grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by StrStruck(f): 6:46am On May 11, 2009
If you truly love her, you'll leave her alone and let her have a properly teenage hood without you messing with her mind.
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by kendo50(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2009
bros a beg u go woond her please leave her alone grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On May 11, 2009
The girl sef, wetin she dey find up and down?
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by kendo50(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2009
may she is looking for pio grin or ciocio
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 11, 2009
@ Chihums

My bet is you haven't been around girls much. I guess you're acting out of your limited choices.

Believe me, people her age are usually quite capricious. Besides, she's not HERSELF yet - she's really yet to unfold. Trust me, she'll be an entirely different person in the next 5 years.

She's not worth the trouble.
Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl by IFELEKE(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2009
Pittbaby:

Well, It beats me too but we all must give the poster a benefit of doubt and that is why I gave him some conditions which will show how serious he is.
The conditions again are:
IFELEKE:

1. Don't defile the young girl by luring her into teenage sex. . .that's Child Abuse and you are liable to some years behind bars at kirikiri,Ikoyi or Ilesa Prisons.
2. Finish your studies because beleive me, If you don't have what it takes to be a man, you will forever remain a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Cheat? / How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl / Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.