Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? (3616 Views)

Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Joan4427(f): 11:12pm On May 08, 2009
I was proofing a manuscript for one of our authors and I came across a situation that sounds kinda iffy.

Basically, is it plausible that the average Nigerian man between the ages of 45-60 has such low libido that enables them have sex only once or twice a year?
Is this true for most cases? if not, then is there a kind of situation where this is likely to occur (as in, the man can not get it up)? Sickness? Extramarital affair? Promiscuity? etc?

Or is the answer a big and plain FALSE?
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by prittigrrr(f): 12:30am On May 09, 2009
Ummm, I am not middle aged Nigerian man; but, I think that is very, very wrong. Maybe he meant once or twice a day. Also, where did the statistics come from?
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tpiah: 1:31am On May 09, 2009
who knows oh.

From all appearances, one would think they have sex more than twice a year given the number of mistresses and concubines, but Nigerians are rather good at keeping that kind of secret so who knows.

Maybe some of them sha.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 1:38am On May 09, 2009
Joan4427:

I was proofing a manuscript for one of our authors and I came across a situation that sounds kinda iffy.

Basically, is it plausible that the average Nigerian man between the ages of 45-60 has such low libido that enables them have sex only once or twice a year?
If this is true for most cases? if not, then is there a kind of situation where this is this likely to occur (as in, the man can not get it up)? Sickness? Extramarital affair? Promiscuity? etc?

Or is the answer a big and plain FALSE?

This is a big FARCE!!!
While it may be true that Naija men between the ages of 45-60 have sex once with their own WIVES, they shag constantly away from home.
All those sugar daddies are more than 60 and they bed young gurls regularly.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 1:44am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is a big FARCE!!!
While it may be true that Naija men between the ages of 45-60 have sex once with their own WIVES, they shag constantly away from home.
All those sugar daddies are more than 60 and they bed young gurls regularly.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . this might be the reason cheesy
true talk wink
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by StrStruck(f): 1:44am On May 09, 2009
It's not plausible
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 1:49am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . this might be the reason cheesy
true talk wink

Blame Naija women.
U marry em when they are size 10. . . . . .9 months into the marriage, they go from size 10 to size 18.
How is that supposed to turn a randy Naija man on in bed when there are countless size 10s out there?
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by StrStruck(f): 1:52am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Blame Naija women.
U marry em when they are size 10. . . . . .9 months into the marriage, they go from size 10 to size 18.
How is that supposed to turn a randy Naija man on in bed when there are countless size 10s out there?

lol, If their men gave them good sex on the daily, that won't never happen
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tpiah: 1:53am On May 09, 2009
The statistics are probably true.

Some men wont even know if they're shagging the woman or not. So the female has to tell them they did, even if they didnt. Thus the men think they had sex when in actual fact there wasnt any entry.

remember, we're not talking of satisfaction here.

cheesy cheesy

On the other hand, is the author talking about Nigerians in Nigeria or the ones in the diaspora?
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 1:54am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Blame Naija women.

Lol . . . . ofcos when the woman get pregnant she will put on weight and its not easy to lose baby fat, but always try to encourage her to lose it. U guys might even join the gym together, just to encourage her.
I can understand that it wont be easy seeing ur size 10 wife  . . . . . .now size 18 cheesy
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by StrStruck(f): 1:57am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Lol . . . . ofcos when the woman get pregnant she will put on weight and its not easy to lose baby fat, but always try to encourage her to lose it. U guys might even join the gym together, just to encourage her.
I can understand that it wont be easy seeing ur size 10 wife  . . . . . .now size 18 cheesy

not just to encourage her but for themselves too. Their 6 pacs before marriage transforms to 6 packs (of beer) after marriage lol.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 1:58am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

That is what drives the men to CHEAT primarily.
Naija women don't make any effort to look good once married.
They go from being the attractive, sexy babe to the ugly, untidy married woman and they expect the same sex drive from their husbands.
Where is that done?

St☆rStruck:

lol, If their men gave them good sex on the daily, that won't never happen

So men are responsible for the elephant sizes women assume in Nigeria?
U are taking the piss, babes!!!
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 1:59am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

not just to encourage her but for themselves too. Their 6 pacs before marriage transforms to 6 packs (of beer) after marriage lol.

True dat!!!

tpiah:

On the other hand, is the author talking about Nigerians in Nigeria or the ones in the diaspora?

Most couples in nigeria dont even sleep in same room any longer . . . . dont know wassup with that undecided
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by StrStruck(f): 2:03am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

So men are responsible for the elephant sizes women assume in Nigeria?
U are taking the piss, babes!!!

lol dang, elephant sizes though? We've got pregnancy as our excuse, what's yours?
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:03am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is what drives the men to CHEAT primarily.
Naija women don't make any effort to look good once married.
[b]They go from being the attractive, sexy babe to the ugly, untidy married woman and they expect the same sex drive from their husbands.[/b]Where is that done?

Hate to admit but i have noticed that alot . . . . . . and women that usually like that tend to have one of the most handsome naija men as husbands  . . . . . why does the good one always go to the bad ones eh? grin

If anything a woman she try to be more sexier after getting maried else those girls in mini skirts will snatch the man away from her . , then the meeting in abuja begins for the husband grin
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 2:06am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Hate to admit but i have noticed that alot . . . . . . and women that usually like that tend to have one of the most handsome naija men as husbands  . . . . . why does the good one always go to the bad ones eh? grin

That is the way of the world. . . . . , Opposites attract!!!

If anything a woman she try to be more sexier after getting maried else those girls in mini skirts will snatch the man away from her . , then the meeting in abuja begins for the husband grin

U kna'mean. . . . .

Afterall, when i buy a BMW car. . . . . . . .I expect it go get old with few dents(wrinkles), i don't expect my BMW car to grow into a luxurious bus or a Licoln stretch. So why do women blow up when they shouldn't be doing so?
God knows i am sending that wife back to her parents and i am collecting ma bride price back.

tope5000:

True dat!!!

More like FALSE THAT!!!

Women have that tendency to blow up once they get married.
They consume red beef like a hungry fox in the jungle. . . . .Pack fats on their arms and hips like momma elephants.
It is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by sosisi(f): 2:08am On May 09, 2009
you people are still too young
wait till you hit 35  and can't find a suitable bra to haul up your sagging mammaries  without the transverse part rising up to your neck grin
You folks think it's easy to breastfeed 3 babies and still feel sexy. grin
please give us a break
some of us are trying our very best grin
God knows we are trying
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:13am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is the way of the world. . . . . , Opposites attract!!!

Guess so . . . i remember going a woman's house to collect something for my sis . . . . i almost puked, the house was so dirty n unkempt. The husband was the one cleaning up wen he came back from work, he was so handsome and still callin her darling blah blah . . . . i was like wat the Bleep undecided
Some women are just damn lucky i swear grin cheesy

U kna'mean. . . . .

Afterall, when i buy a BMW car. . . . . . . .I expect it go get old with few dents(wrinkles), i don't expect my BMW car to grow into a luxurious bus or a Licoln stretch. So why do women blow up when they shouldn't be doing so?
God knows i am sending that wife back to her parents and i am collecting ma bride price back.

Lmao . . . . what the Bleep happened to for better for worse?
Besides men get pot belly, receding hair-line, low performance in the bedroom . . . .n we dont complain angry tongue

More like FALSE THAT!!!

Women have that tendency to blow up once they get married.
They consume red beef like a hungry fox in the jungle. . . . .Pack fats on their arms and hips like momma elephants.
It is so disgusting.
More like blow up after getting pregnant and havin UR kids, Only full house wife will blow up after getting married wink
Like i said earlier baby fat are kinda hard to lose but we shall try tongue
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:16am On May 09, 2009
$osisi:

you people are still too young
wait till you hit 35 and can't find a suitable bra to haul up your sagging mammaries without the transverse part rising up to your neck grin
You folks think it's easy to breastfeed 3 babies and still feel sexy. grin
please give us a break
some of us are trying our very best grin
God knows we are trying

Rofl grin grin grin grin
Sauron cant seem to understand that a woman's shape will change during some certain stages in her life grin
She is not always going to have the shape she had wen u guys were dating . . . . the earlier u realise that, the better grin tongue
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by sosisi(f): 2:22am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Rofl grin grin grin grin
Sauron cant seem to understand that a woman's shape will change during some certain stages in her life grin
She is not always going to have the shape she had wen u guys were dating . . . . the earlier u realise that, the better grin tongue

Don't mind him
It's people like him that'll specifically seek out for size zero anorexic looking brides with no hips grin
then check the girl out after the first child
she'll be shopping at the same store with mo'nique grin
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:24am On May 09, 2009
$osisi:

Don't mind him
It's people like him that'll specifically seek out for size zero anorexic looking brides with no hips grin
then check the girl out after the first child
she'll be shopping at the same store with mo'nique
grin

Buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Actually i have seen a case where the woman was on th big side but after giving birth . . . she lost all her weight
from size18 to 12.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by sosisi(f): 2:25am On May 09, 2009
then by the second child, she'll be shopping at the consignment where aretha Franklin disposes of her designer clothes
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 2:26am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Guess so . . . i remember going a woman's house to collect something for my sis . . . . i almost puked, the house was so dirty n unkempt. The husband was the one cleaning up wen he came back from work, he was so handsome and still callin her darling blah blah . . . . i was like wat the mess undecided
Some women are just damn lucky i swear grin cheesy

The husband should kick her out.
Dirty dirrrrry woman.

Lmao . . . . what the mess happened to for better for worse?
Besides men get pot belly, receding hair-line, low performance in the bedroom . . . .n we dont complain angry tongue

That is for better for WORST. . . . . .I signed a contract: for better for worse
If a woman is sexy, there won't be a low performance in the bedroom.
But when u see some women, their belly is covering their pubic region. . . .How am i supposed to be turned on with such grotesque shit.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by sosisi(f): 2:26am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

Buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Actually i have seen a case where the woman was on th big side but after giving birth . . . she lost all her weight
from size18 to 12.

great
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by bluespice(f): 2:31am On May 09, 2009
i think in our bid to support women we refusing to see the sense in what sauron's saying

our women believe after the marriage no need to keep up to compettion
lil do they realise the competition just got fierce tongue
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by StrStruck(f): 2:32am On May 09, 2009
$osisi:

then by the second child, she'll be shopping at the consignment where aretha Franklin disposes of her designer clothes

OMG!! dead
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 2:34am On May 09, 2009
bluespice:

i think in our bid to support women we refusing to see the sense in what sauron's saying

Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Michelle Obama is a mother of two. . . . . .Her boobs is not 48 FF and she is not size 22.
Naija Women should learn how to keep the weight down.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:34am On May 09, 2009
bluespice:

I agree with him to some degree . . . . . . The women out there out now to snatch what  u have have tripled in number . . . . . married women are not safe anymore cheesy
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by bluespice(f): 2:36am On May 09, 2009
i mean tope u know how the say the good ones be either married or gay . . . tongue
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by tope5000: 2:37am On May 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

The husband should kick her out.
Dirty dirrrrry woman.

LOL . . . He wudnt cus these are the type of men that take their vows seriously grin
Till death do us part tongue

That is for better for WORST. . . . . .I signed a contract: for better for worse
If a woman is sexy, there won't be a low performance in the bedroom.
But when u see some women, their belly is covering their pubic region. . . .How am i supposed to be turned on with such grotesque shit.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . u r crazy
Have u been dating IYA OFLIGAN GAN?? grin cheesy

bluespice:

i mean tope u know how the say the good ones be either married or gay . . . tongue

Thats right wink
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by Sauron1: 2:43am On May 09, 2009
tope5000:

LOL . . . He wudnt cus these are the type of men that take their vows seriously grin
Till death do us part tongue

Good luck to him.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . . . u r crazy
Have u been dating IYA OFLIGAN GAN?? grin cheesy

At all. . . . . .Can't stand fat women.
Re: Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? by bluespice(f): 2:45am On May 09, 2009
sauron im now interested in seeing 'the face behing the mask'
literaly smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? / Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! / Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.