Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? (3607 Views)

Help ! I Did An Abortion For The Man My Sister Is About To Marry, Should I Tell / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Jenonye(f): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2011
Can a guy who I hav had an abortion for want to marry me in the future?he says he loves me but is scared of gettin married to me, he can't say y
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by 190: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2011
Keep the baby and dont dare kill someone angry angry

BTW where where u skin divin!
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Goldieluks: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Keep asking him WHY,then.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by upendo98(f): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by 9dynasty(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
see nigeria film (make i go buy pop corn)
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2011
Keep the innocent poor baby, it may just be the only one u will ever have(no vex) and most guys are not wortyh that kind of risk wink
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by upendo98(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
Am I the one interpreting wrongly?
Her message body makes u think tht shes already aborted 'for the guy' but now the dude is scared of marrying her ,4 reasons best known to him!.
note: 'who I have had an abortion for' undecided

Though going by the thread title it means otherwise. undecided

But then I ask why would he be 'scared' of you if you are 'still expectant wth his child'.Its not a disease it needs some decision making.
Nway,dont abort! if you havent done so already. This may be the only baby ul ever have.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by mashnino(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2011
Y ARE SOM GALS SO DULL, HABA WAT KINDA RETORICAL QUESTN IS DIS, IT DUZN'T DSERVE AN ANSWER
BUT IF I WAS TO ANSA YOU, I WULD HAVE SAID: NO HE WON'T MARRY YOU, AND DONT ASK ME WHY,
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
Because he does not know if you have aborted for other guys
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by ShyOne(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2011
upendo 98:

Am I the one interpreting wrongly?
Her message body makes u think tht shes already aborted 'for the guy' but now the dude is scared of marrying her ,4 reasons best known to him!.
note: 'who I have had an abortion for' undecided

Though going by the thread title it means otherwise. undecided

But then I ask why would he be 'scared' of you if you are 'still expectant wth his child'.Its not a disease it needs some decision making.
Nway,dont abort! if you havent done so already. This may be the only baby ul ever have.

Welcome to NL - you haven't interpreted wrong.

Part of the nature of this beast (NL) is having to read the writings of a "Thread Opener" and the writings of those who respond, who actually don't know of what she speaks, but still go out of their way to answer anyway. lololololol

The writer ALREADY ABORTED (per her thread) - she is VERY CLEAR - but scroll up and count the responses that somehow either 1) aren't reading correctly, 2) refuse to pay attention to the words that are in front of them, 3) think she is actually lying and is still pregnant, 4) just want to make their own point, etc.

Again, welcome to NL.  I suggest that you filter through the responses, discard those that DON'T apply and read those that do.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by african1(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
Please don't abort the baby, if you don't want to raise it, then give it up for adoption.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by upendo98(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
@ Shy -one
Thank you.
It even made me delete my previous reply cz I thought I was the only one interpreting wrongly.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by ShyOne(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^^

you know I could have responded too rapidly. i am from a different culture. the writer very well, could still be pregnant and this is just how she and a whole lot of other writers communicate. many times they didn't read the "actual words" and allow those words to "stand for themselves." instead they meant to say, "if I abort will he still marry me," but they typed the opposite, "that they have aborted, now that they have aborted, will he marry me." tongue

English for many of these writers is their second language and not their first or only language. so they don't communicate at times point blank accurate and for those who take their words at face value it is extremely time wasting and misleading.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by upendo98(f): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^lol
Imagine giving a wrong reply to a misunderstood question!! undecided undecided
wht if sombody posts using the 'original language' then sombody interpretes!
Theres another thread about a 'HE'claiming that 'HER' gf isnt romantic enough so 'HE'wonders if ''SHE' really loves 'HER'!! undecided undecided
I swear it got me sweating! cz I dint know if the he was a she or the she was a he! undecided undecided
a lady-loving-lady or a man-lover. cry cry
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Gbenge77(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
Absolutely no chance.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Ivynwa(f): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2011
Topic: Would He Marry Me If I  Hav An Abortion For Him?

Jenonye:

Can a guy who I hav had an abortion for want to marry me in the future?he says he loves me but is scared of gettin married to me, he can't say y

@Jenonye
Nne, your topic is asking a different question from the question in the body of your post. Check the two out and put them in order so that people can understand and advise you well, you seem to be a young lady that needs to be directed aright.
In the the topic you asked whether your guy will marry you if you have an abortion for him (this is what confused people and had them wondering whether you are pregnant and planning to abort for him), in your main post you asked whether a guy you have already had an abortion for will want to marry you. The two questions are not the same thing, I hope you understand?

Your main post seem to suggest more that you have already had the abortion in the past and now he is saying that he is scared of marrying you. If that is so, seriously have a discussion with him and tell him that you need to know what his fears about marrying you are and if he refuses to tell you, you don't need anybody to tell you to stop wasting your time with him.

Note that having abortion is not the best thing for you, you can develop problems that may prevent you from having kids and problems that may even lead to your death above all abortion is the killing of another human being not even another person but your own child.You need to take control of your body, an unmarried person has all the ability and will to stay away from sex if she/he decides to do that so it is not impossible to abstain. If you decide not to abstain you have to be using birth control if you don't want to be getting impregnated and aborting and risking your health and life. If you don't know about birth controls, see a doctor/nurse or mature adult that is versed in that so that they can explain it well to you. If the abortion is the cause of his fear over marrying you, run miles away from him and stop taking those dangerous risks, this experience should wisen you up a bit. Ask yourself whether aborting is worth it if the man that impregnanted you can turn around and detest you for it?

What are you doing with a man that is scared of marrying you? Please find out what is going in his mind and the moment you do, respect yourself and leave. Don't stick to the guy and be waiting for him to change his mind or even go crying that you can't live without him. You don't have to grovel to a person that does not appreciate you, you can meet another person that appreciates you much tomorrow so don't waste your time waiting for a man that is scared of marrying you and isn't saying what is scaring him.
Re: Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? by Jokky013: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2011
Self explanatory.he wont since he d wot d baby

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / When You Kissing A Girl, Please Where Should Your Hands Be? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.