Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? (20122 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Scorpio(f): 2:51am On Nov 03, 2006
lionheart:

and Please when you're talking dirty while making love please .  DON'T Cough  angry
rotflmao! u just killed me with this one  cheesy
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by lionheart(m): 3:43am On Nov 03, 2006
bluenubian:

arent u contadicting yourself? tongue cheesy
Blue its ok 2 like urself wink but ( obsessed about it ) is a NO NO ! angry I meant when a woman thinks she's 2 good 4 any man .
@Scorpio grin grin grin trust me it's not a pretty moment undecided
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Odeku(m): 4:33am On Nov 03, 2006
what i hate most is to tell me we just friends and you can't be doing that. Im always like girl let me eat and beat it off the frame, why wait for what we can have today?
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by jaybaby(f): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2006
undecided :-x undecided :-x undecided :-x
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by CrazyMan(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2006
Unfaithfullness
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Odeku(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2006
crazykid are you crazy? What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies that is the topic, which means she can do jack and harry no strings attach.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by lionheart(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2006
Odeku are u sure u on the same page with us on this thread ? undecided
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Angeleyez(f): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2006
What women hate about single man

Men who brag about what they have to impress you
Men who lie about what they don’t have to impress you
Men without goals in their life
Men without a job
Men that are lazy
Men who would sleep with a woman then turn around and call her a hoe
Men with kids by different women
Men with a beer belly
Fat men who call themselves muscular
Ugly men who call themselves attractive
Men who are ridiculously cheap
Men who do not live alone
Men who depend on women for money
Men who play games
Men who talks about marrying you 2 ½ seconds after meeting
Men who asks if you are a virgin after a couple of conversations
Men who swears constantly

And most importantly, men who don't know how to treat a woman like a woman
Ladies help me out here…….
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mochafella(m): 2:02am On Nov 04, 2006
Angeleyez:

What women hate about single man

Men who brag about what they have to impress you
Men who lie about what they don’t have to impress you
Men without goals in their life
Men without a job
Men that are lazy
Men who would sleep with a woman then turn around and call her a hoe
Men with kids by different women
Men with a beer belly
Fat men who call themselves muscular
Ugly men who call themselves attractive
Men who are ridiculously cheap
Men who do not live alone
Men who depend on women for money
Men who play games
Men who talks about marrying you 2 ½ seconds after meeting
Men who asks if you are a virgin after a couple of conversations
Men who swears constantly

And most importantly, men who don't know how to treat a woman like a woman
Ladies help me out here…….

Erm, when you take a break from your anti-testosterone rant you might notice you are on the wrong thread. angry
Go here to vent in the right place
What Do Ladies Hate in Men? cheesy
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by lionheart(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2006
mochafella:

Erm, when you take a break from your anti-testosterone rant you might notice you are on the wrong thread. angry
Go here to vent in the right place
What Do Ladies Hate in Men? cheesy
LAUGHING  MY FREAKING @$$ OFF
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Scorpio(f): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2006
lmao@Mocha, darn it!
@LH,,,lol, ndo!
@Odeku, u're just a freak cool grin
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by waffistyle(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2006
i hate girls that are soffocating, give me space, that way i would value you more, dont try to hold me tight so you dont loose me,
i hate girls that are manipulative, tells lies and are dishonest
i hate unintelligent women.
i dislike a dirty untidy woman, smelling breath, body odour, brownish white underwears!!, holes in the underwerars, smelling down bellows, which makes it hard to get down on her,
i hate girls that talk too much to a level of talking nonsense all the time, argue foolishly.
i hate ladies that their discussions are centred on the down fall of others, back stabbing tendencies,
i hate ladies that are materialistic, that tend to make a man feel the material stuff around him or that he is giving to her, are the reasons why she is dating me.
i dislike legbas, and tomboys, at least look feminine, have some jugs, bakassi, and lookk tender soft with an attractive face
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mochafella(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2006
lionheart:

LAUGHING MY FREAKING @$$ OFF
Scorpio:

lmao@Mocha, darn it!

una sef see am, how she go see single man wey she like when she no fit see road go the correct thread angry.
Where u get your own "Angel-eyes" sef, angel Gabriel own no dey miss road like that ooo grin
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Odeku(m): 2:49am On Nov 07, 2006
freak no be crime my sister, na enjoyment to the fullest. if you no do am the next man she meet go do am better
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Proton(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2006
Me, I hate exhausting 2 months of energy, time with all that goes and finally hit the stuff(now remember the thing down there is angry), she see stars. Next day, she profess love and drives you nut about marraige.

Now homeboy backpeddal  cool
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by hotchic1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2006
I dislike PROUD ladies
I dislike PROMISCUOUS ladies
I dislike ladies dat act as if they are innocent but alas;hmmnnnnnnn.
I dislike ladies dat rate guys on the size of his bank account
I dislike ladies dat are not ambitious and rely a lot on guys
I dislike ladies dat tell lies a lot(just in cases wen u really need cos i believe we all do dat bt not doing wot u no is bad & tryin 2 get round it).
I dislike ladies dat they say am sorry bt keep repeatin d same thing
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by jaybaby(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2006
Hot-Chick R u a LESBIAN? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2006
@hot chic

thank you for saying the truth

@angelzeyes

a man without a job does not make him stupid there might be factors involve
how do u rate a lazy man according to the size of his pocket?

hmm u just told us that u luv a mans' pocket and not him, go get ur own money tif
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Olart(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2006
I once dated a beautiful high-profile lady in Lagos. We met in a company take-over bid meeting and she was leading the other company. Very smart, beautiful, tough and elegantly dressed, a dream girl. I was flatly on the ground for her from the first day. I Put in all romantic lessons mama thought me to get her close and smoochy. It was not easy I tell you, took me 6 months. To officially kick-off the relationship, I arranged a weekend all-expenses paid trip to Transcorp Hilton (then NICON), and on the first night after a wonderful day round Abuja and Suleija, came back for a night-cap and noticed she sweated a lot and had very strong armpit odor. It almost killed my 'drive' but still went ahead. Second day, the odor was there and I was very embarrassed, could not tell her (my bad, I guess), I didn't want to break her spirit. By the Sunday night, I just could not get the sex drive going anymore. I never thought something as little as armpit odor could kill my great admiration for such a dream girl (smart, pretty, very romantic and sexually very, very, active and adventurous).
So for me, body odor is a killer.
As for the relationship, I was transfered to Houston for a while, that saved me a bit. Now back in 9ja, and good for me not in Las Gidis anymore, we only talk on phone now.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by Angeleyez(f): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2006
@mochafella
I'm new to this site so I didn't know about What Do Ladies Hate in Men? thread.

@kaecy5
I didn't say a my w/o a job is stupid nor did I say anything about the size of a man's pocket. A man's lazyniess has little to do with the size of his pocket. What I told you, if anything, is that I don't like materalistic men. I would not judge or date a men because of his money, I have and make my own money, I don't need a man for that.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by mochafella(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2006
Angeleyez:

@mochafella
I'm new to this site so I didn't know about What Do Ladies Hate in Men? thread.

ok
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by boladonas(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2006
Olart:

I once dated a beautiful high-profile lady in Lagos. We met in a company take-over bid meeting and she was leading the other company. Very smart, beautiful, tough and elegantly dressed, a dream girl. I was flatly on the ground for her from the first day. I Put in all romantic lessons mama thought me to get her close and smoochy. It was not easy I tell you, took me 6 months. To officially kick-off the relationship, I arranged a weekend all-expenses paid trip to Transcorp Hilton (then NICON), and on the first night after a wonderful day round Abuja and Suleija, came back for a night-cap and noticed she sweated a lot and had very strong armpit odor. It almost killed my 'drive' but still went ahead. Second day, the odor was there and I was very embarrassed, could not tell her (my bad, I guess), I didn't want to break her spirit. By the Sunday night, I just could not get the sex drive going anymore. I never thought something as little as armpit odor could kill my great admiration for such a dream girl (smart, pretty, very romantic and sexually very, very, active and adventurous).
So for me, body odor is a killer.
As for the relationship, I was transfered to Houston for a while, that saved me a bit. Now back in Nigeria, and good for me not in Las Gidis anymore, we only talk on phone now.

* mouth odour
* BAD ENGLISH
* flat chest
* opportunity wasters
are turn offs
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by kanmosyl(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2007
Mouth odour,
Flat chest,
Big tummy,
Rough, dirty
demanding,
Liars and proud
Arrogant.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by onyekang1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2007
3.) if they are cheating
@ trooper, u men do dat often y does it bite u men wen d girls do it.wat goes around comes around aiight. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by FactorChic(f): 2:02am On Mar 09, 2007
A single man will always find something to hate in a lady, duh he's "single" angry
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by asoderock(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2007
I will have nothing to do with a girl who:
Over rate herself
Receives a call 30 times an hour
Put me through unncessary stress in the event i toast her.
Flat both on the chest and behind
stupid and insensisitive
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by asoderock(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2007
Before i forget, , and a girl:
That lacks creativity in bed
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by jaybaby(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2007
Haba grin grin grin
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by OmoEko1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2007
NA WAHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
hissing and leaving the thread
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by ejura981(f): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2007
That means you'd all love me!I'm purrrfect!
The only problem is I don't exist! grin
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by LiquidMind(m): 3:21am On Mar 30, 2007
there are many things i hate about single women
Re: What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2007
ejura981:

That means you'd all love me!I'm purrrfect!
The only problem is I don't exist! grin

LMFAO good one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. / Hoe Stories (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.