Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (22453 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / A Letter To Single Guys / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by dotcomnamename: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2013
Dear very loving male folks,

We the female folks wish to bring to your notice that in less than 3weeks, there shall be the celebration of love (feb.14).. We'd appreciate it if alongside that box of chocolate is a box of ring- be it diamond, gold, silver or bronze!

We know how much you want us to take a trip to bahamas, sun-city, miami and paris and we appreciate the kind gesture. BUT instead of the holiday trip, we would appreciate it if you took a trip to our family house instead!

We've given you enough hints such as invitation to weddings, church vigils, child dedication and all sorts.

Unfortunately, you are all dumb to realize that- of course we understand that some of you broke up with us during d xmas period but apologies will only be accepted in the form of a marriage proposal with it's consummation in no distant time!

Valentine's day is just 3wks away so you have enough time to call your friends for a drink and tell your fathers, mothers and siblings about us.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Signed:

President, Single Ladies Association.

http://talkofnaija.com/index.php/news/noticeboard/letter-to-single-men-from-single-ladies/78236

16 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Chnges(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Lol. Funny though, but i'm sowie, you're mentally deranged. u're voyuerist? Do u suffer from schizophrenia or Cerebral palsy?
See, the fact that u think u have d privilage 2 select a wife and not the other way round, does not mean u shld abuse it! Our Ladies ain't that bad. Do u hav a sister? Mayb she's d 1 possesing such qualities.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Feb. 14 was meant for love expressions and not marriage proposals. So,allow us to spoil u with love,s3x & money...afterwards,we can consider placing a ring on that finger. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by ifihearam: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Ch@nges:
Lol. Funny though, but i'm sowie, you're mentally deranged. u're voyuerist? Do u suffer from schizophrenia or Cerebral palsy?
See, the fact that u think u have d privilage 2 select a wife and not the other way round, does not mean u shld abuse it! Our Ladies ain't that bad. Do u hav a sister? Mayb she's d 1 possesing such qualities.

Shuuu,una get quarrel before ni?

14 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by gene1(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2013
lol...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by slimyem: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2013
Rubbbbbbbish!!!!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by mysticgal(f): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Hehe, i laugh,i love this.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Very soon, i will leave this club. Stop insulting single men.

Boys Oye !!!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by ochukoccna: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Grabs front row seat with 6 sacks of pop corn,2 cartoons of fruit juice&1 cartoon of Eva table water

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by SamMilla1(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Dear single ladies,

We recieved your letter dated 3 weeks before valentine. Thanks for reminding us what we should do. On behalf of my fellow single men, i went to my Diamondbank to check our account balance so that we can be able to buy you diamond rings and Diamond earrings but to our surprise, it was empty.
Reasons : we believe you remember asking for that sexy blackberry 10, well the money came out of that account. You remember that birthday you had at the beach last week, the money came out of that account. Do you remember rejecting the shoes and bag we bought you for Xmas, instead insisted that it must be Prada or Gucci which we eventually bought, the money also came out of that account.
Unfortunately the people who sells diamond rings insisted that we must pay before delivery. Therefore give us more time to save more money so that we can be able to buy the expensive rings for your tiny multi-purpose fingers.
Please note that it took us about 1 year to save up the money you used in one week.
We will exchange letters again by this time next year to see if you changed at all since 1- blackberry 11 is on its way. 2-another Xmas and birthday are coming before next val. Thanks.

President, single guys assoc. Of Nig.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by tunapawizzy: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2013
rabbbbbish....arrant nonsense
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Dosoq(f): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Desperados!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Cleverley(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2013
This Marriage fever is getting out of hand! Can't stop laughing. .
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2013
mysticgal: Hehe, i laugh,i love this.

Why you no go like am ? I never ready.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Dosoq: Desperados!

Men or ladies?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by jhydebaba(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Signs of end time tongue
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by ManofGod3(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2013
binger: Feb. 14 was meant for love expressions and not marriage proposals. So,allow us to spoil u with love,s3x & money...afterwards,we can consider placing a ring on that finger. grin grin

Are u a HE-Goaat that u wnt 2 spoil them with s3x? some1 is waiting 2 do likewise 2 ur sisters if u dnt repent.

10 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Mikebrown(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Wat about paper ring....
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by 52Naira(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2013
The letter is not convincing enough!!!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by lifestyle1(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Baby I'm not ready please give me 5 more years. I love you.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by theripper: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Time never reach for women to dey propose to man? Make dem dey there, dis men of nowadays no wan marry again o.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Incredulous
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by kudiice(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Ah! Valentines day is a day to get laid and fun! Da gift thing is mutual, at least for me and ma boo!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Na wa o! grin
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Man-of-God:

Are u a HE-Goaat that u wnt 2 spoil them with s3x? some1 is waiting 2 do likewise 2 ur sisters if u dnt repent.
U are an inveterate schmuck if you cannot differentiate my jocose statement up there,from a statement of fact. #hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by DJDOLA(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2013
Mtchweeeeh..all dis girls think guy are fools right..don't worry we go meet for were we go be d same hight...s3x
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by dober(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
okpara ugo: Very soon, i will leave this club. Stop insulting single men.

Boys Oye !!!

Men Oye!!!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Na wa o! grin
lol
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Jazzgreen(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2013
Man-of-God:

may GOD bless you till infinity,now i beliv some peopl are still wit dr sanity.TANKS ALOT. Now i knw im nt d only calibate who abhors premarital S3x.tanks ur disapproval on s3x,u really defended ur name -MAN OF GOD

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Ch@nges:

Bros take am easy o, una quarrel before. you no see say the letter na just for fun.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by pboiskinpy(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Copy copy...
Jux passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? / Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.