Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? (49225 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Picture Of Mum Breastfeeding Baby At A Wedding Breaks The Internet / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? by bknight: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2021
AngelofGod:
I remembered when My mum sent me to buy half bottle of palm oil from Iya Regina. I bought it @ #70 but my mum was like...... Lailai what Iya mutiu is selling #60 go and return it and buy from Iya mutiu. I go just go to my small ATM box ( kolo) remove #10 and pay my mum sharpally

grin grin grin

Did she find out you didn't return it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.