Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... (8865 Views)

Burna Boy Grabs Girl With Big Yansh With Seyi Vibez In A Club / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Only Toilet paper, or sometimes wet wipes after Pooing 💩
Only wash ass after bathing in the showers

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Darnell9(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
So na nyash trend you open na. Nawaoo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
Only Toilet paper, or sometimes baby wipes
Only wash ass after bathing in the morning or at night
Why do you care now about oyinbo arse? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Modifire(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
Only Toilet paper, or sometimes baby wipes
Only wash ass after bathing in the morning or at night

No be only OYIBO some christens are legends when it comes to not washing their poos off their asses when they visit the restroom

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by SavageResponse(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Who gives a damn?!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Why do you care now about oyinbo arse? undecided
It just occurred to me, I use this account to Post me mind, undiluted

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Modifire:

No be only OYIBO some christens are legends when it comes to not washing their poos off their asses when they visit the restroom
Christians? Are you a Muslim?

19 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Pochettino(f): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
You forgot rimming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
■ It just occurred to me, I use this account to Post me mind, undiluted
1. I have practised pretty much the same since my childhood. Wash my arse during showers and use toilet paper throughout the day. Is that somehow not good enough? undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Ixodes(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Were op

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I have practised pretty much the same since my childhood. Wash my arse during showers and use toilet paper throughout the day. Is that somehow not good enough? undecided
Most of Us in these parts don't do that.
We wash with water every single time after Toilet

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Darnell9:
So na nyash trend you open na. Nawaoo
😁😁 grin
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
Most of Us in these parts don't do that. We wash with water every single time after Toilet
Because you don't have access to toilet roll? undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pochettino:
You forgot rimming.
Hunh?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
SavageResponse:
Who gives a damn?!
Eeyah shey you don't use water ni?
Na only Toilet roll you dey use?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Because you don't have access to toilet roll? undecided
Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner
We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
■ Eeyah shey you don't use water ni? Na only Toilet roll you dey use?
1. Do you have a thing against the use of toilet roll or something? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
■ Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner. We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll
1. Water feels cleaner because you convinced yourself that it is though. What evidence do you have that using toilet rolls isn't clean enough? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll
I am afraid I don't share your problem, so...um... yeah! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by descartes400: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

No it's not good enough! When you uses paper on your black arse, you are actually painting your butt crack with shit just as how a painter uses brush to paint a wall grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
descartes400:
■ No it's not good enough! When you uses paper on your black arse, you are actually painting your butt crack with shit just as how a painter uses brush to paint a wall grin
Painting? Seems you never learned how to wipe well and so you erroneously liken Wiping one's arse with tissue to Painting.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by BRIMBRAM: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pochettino:
You forgot rimming.

You mean you like doing it unwashed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by PreyingMantis(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:

Most of Us in these parts don't do that.
We wash with water every single time after Toilet
Washing your nyansh with a cup of water after pooing is a total mess. I saw a lot of that in my office years ago. The purpose is completely defeated.

If you must use water to clean up, do it inside your bathroom at home with plenty of water.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
No, they don't use water. They only use toilet paper and wet wipes. Very nasty. I wipe first then use water everytime. I'm a neat freak and love being clean at all times.

Kobojunkiee:
No, it's not.

To illustrate: after eating, can you wipe your plates/dishes and pots clean with just paper towel?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Washing your nyansh with a cup of water after pooing is a total mess. I saw a lot of that in my office years ago. The purpose is completely defeated.
If you must use water to clean up, do it inside your bathroom at home with plenty of water.
I can definitely see this. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Exodus15v11:
No, they don't use water. They only use toilet paper and wet wipes. Very nasty, imo. I use water everytime. I love being clean at all times.
No, it's not. To illustrate: after eating, can you wipe your plates/dishes and pots clean with just paper towel?
Yes, particularly when it wasn't previously used for a greasy meal. Poo isn't at all greasy nor sticky. You vary the amount of tissue used in wiping depending on the situation. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by PreyingMantis(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I can definitely see this. lipsrsealed
Quite disgusting.... How can someone enter the office toilet with a small bottle of water and expect to come out clean? And for everytime those people entered the toilet, they rendered it unusable for decent people. It was an absolute mess!

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, particularly when it wasn't previously used for a greasy meal. Poo isn't at all greasy nor sticky. You vary the amount of tissue used in wiping depending on the situation. undecided
So you just wipe your eating and cooking materials with paper towel and call it a day? Wonderful. I wouldn't want to come to your house and eat your food, let alone touch your plates or anything else. j/k

Poop doesn't need to be greasy nor sticky. Finishing off with water is still the way to go. But you're a grown woman and it's not my place to tell you how to be clean. To each their own.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Exodus15v11:
■ So you just wipe your eating and cooking materials with paper toilet and call it a day? Wonderful. I wouldn't want to come to your house and eat your food, let alone touch your plates or anything else. j/k
■ Poop doesn't need to be greasy nor sticky. Finishing off with water is still the way to go. But you're a grown woman and it's not my place to tell you how to be clean. To each their own.
1. No, I wipe in between my own uses doesn't mean I don't wash it with soap and water at the end of the day. grin

2. Well, you tried to compare it with plates and I explained what I do as far as that. I finish off with water at the end of the day not during. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Quite disgusting.... How can someone enter the office toilet with a small bottle of water and expect to come out clean? And for everytime those people entered the toilet, they rendered it unusable for decent people. It was an absolute mess!
Oh, disgusting ! :I can see that too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2023
I didn’t grow up washing my bum after pooping, I poo once daily, just before my morning shower. It’s till I got to Abuja I noticed that it’s common practice to wash up. People mostly don’t have toilet paper in their toilets, the few that have, the toilet paper is so coarse and would tear your ass. Na wash dem dey wash nyash for here.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by LOVEGINO(m): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2023
U don ever rob yansh for wall? Try am and tank me later cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music You Love To Play When Making Love / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.