Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (6112 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
its your less favourite kenyan thepussyhunter here again.......smiley smiley cool cool

i'm pretty sure the thread would DOFA and the ratio of comments to views would be like 10 : 3025 (10 to 3025) cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways a thread was created some time ago by one dude like that called the pussyhunter asking ladies to mention nl guys they think are cute, intelligent, funny, moronic, hot etc
and guess what all of them thinks there are no hot guys here on nl shocked shocked

technically i shouldnt have given a bleep about it but somehow i found myself giving two fvcks about it
(two bloody fvcks i am never getting back cry cry)

below are some of their comments sad
misspineapple:
Cute--l.efulefu,sm.ellymouth,Edu.properties

Funny--smellymou.th,Nw.aAmaikpe
Very friendly--Mart.in0,lefu,jugge.dredd
Intelligent--Davidg.rey,Ader.ola and 1 guy like dat
Hot--As in ororo hot?still searching 4 him
Crazy--Nwaamai.kpe.,iw.eecureu
Womaniser--Jakandeo.la,Puss.yeater,mr.cork
M.o.r.o.n--baba ramu.otu

Cleopatra4:

Pussyhu.nter : intelligent and very friendly..
Dguynex.tdoor: intelligent.
Itsju.de: cute but don't like him smiley
Fadi.ga24: slowpoke angry
hot:_________
uote]

Tahrah:
Cute:

Funny: NwaA.maikpe grin Thepussyhunt.er.

Very friendly: Deguynxtd.oor,le.fulefu.

Womaniser:

Intelligent:

Hot:.....

Crazy: Mrcor.k,Iwe.ecureyou.

A M.oron:

funmisticqueen:
your name is one kind cry

CUTE}
FUNNY} redb.eans, smel.linganus
VERY FRIENDLY lefu.lefu, he is also very enterprising(sha give me free popcorn for advertising you)
A WOMANIZER} As.hewoboy and most members of the vaseline crew
INTELLIGENT} davi.dgrey
HOT wink wink }blank
CRAZY } Mr.cock,pri.ckgetsize,ia.mairforce1,whywhyog.un
An insensitive M.O.R.ON cheesy cheesy NwaAmaik.pe

MsRoe:
Hmmm...,whom do I know sef.....

CUTE: cuteju.de
FUNNY: thep.ussyhunter
VERY FRIENDLY: lef.ulefu
A WOMANIZER: who isn't?
INTELLIGENT: Mr.brownJ, Phoenixthe.first
HOT: to be decided after inspection
CRAZY: iw.eecureyou
A M.O.R.ON: let's not go there.

etc.....you can check here for more comments grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3896481/ladies-tag-most-guy-nl

i believe these ladies are wrong and to prove them wrong i decided to do this (plus i was and stiil am super bored cheesy cheesy)

from the unnecessary long talk i know you can deduce that i have got no pics of anybody to share
(see them....they want to start exiting cheesy cheesy)
thats why i am calling out to all the sexy nl guys.......

Drop a pic of ur sexy self cool cool......
#leggo cheesy cheesy

MODIFIED: first sexy pic starts from page 1................wink wink
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Caustics: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad me n my puppy. dont mind my attire. i just came from a wedding where i was a groomsman

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by assfreaky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eleribu undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
My cute self smiley

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by mofeoluwadassah: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
oya make we dey see nw........i don park for here,make i drop my own

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
assfreaky:
Eleribu undecided
Kilode now smiley
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Gladiator1: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by assfreaky(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Kilode now smiley
shocked
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by refiner(f): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lefulefu! grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
assfreaky:

shocked
Kilo shele?
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Ehiscotch(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
9 comments: 70views ....
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by assfreaky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Kilo shele?

So you sabi Yoruba?

anyways, I did not read the OP very well as I just came back from Zanga.
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Homeboiy: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool

That's d fúcking me on white like angel michael and my friend

cc pussyhunter

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
assfreaky:

So you sabi Yoruba?

anyways, I did not read the OP very well as I just came back from Zanga.

I no Sabi Yoruba.. I be confirmed Yoruba girl

Oya post your own sexy pinshure o, I dey wait.
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ladies should free to post hot bikini bodies too oo grin
So that ugly boys like my self can view it grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

feel free to post yours too grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by SirMichael1: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
smiley
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
We still dey wait o angry

where dem sexy guys at undecided

(where all dose guys wey dey like post pics of dier exposed body na eg airforce, frank something etc)
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where dem sex symbols at?grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
Where dem sex symbols at?grin
angry angry
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry
What?angry
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
refiner:
Lefulefu! grin
grin grin werey wetin? grin
so u want me to drop boxer pix here on nl abi? grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
What?angry
let me see your pics angry
So I can tell if you are sex symbol angry
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by assfreaky(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

correct. Oya, make I go look for my sexy pinshure.
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
let me see your pics angry
So I can tell if you are sex symbol angry
I am and I know it.I don't need your validation.tongue
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
assfreaky:

correct. Oya, make I go look for my sexy pinshure.
I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Victornezzar: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
me and myself only

6 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
cool

my boss
try open the flloor with ur hot picture na cheesy cheesy
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
me and myself only
gringrin That your picture no be here.
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
me and myself only
wetin buhari do una? grin grin grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Ghosttt(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Caustics:
sad me n my puppy. dont mind my attire. i just came from a wedding where i was a groomsman

The real hushpuppi sighted grin
Re: See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
me and myself only

na wah o cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? / What Is The Difference Between A Break-up And Splitting Up(time Apart)? / Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.