Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (812467 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
temi4fash:

These one are signs of the prophetic.

For other ministry gift, it does not become very obvious until it gets to a certain level.

Hmmm perhaps.. It's because he received a prophetic word about his calling i felt the prophetic ministry would set in..

Well who am i to say? God has the final say..
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
angiemartinez:
Secondly I have being believing God for babies, at times when it's close to my time of d month I will just have dis funny dream, it's either I see red oil, or red tomatoes and before u know it d blood comes.

Last week I saw an owl twice in my house, and I later remember that I was seeing something like that in d house we moved from. So my pastor came to pray with us and the owl has stopped coming since then.

I have prayed and fasted but no result, is there something I need to do?

Pls help a sis out as am no longer happy, no child, no source of income. At times I just feel am under a strong demonic spell. Seriously dats wat my mind tells me

Madam,

Wait first,

Since when did these miscarriages start?

these your last post where your pastor saidif he gives you, you would denu him?

Have you ever vowed and didn't redeem your vow to God?

Have you ever mis use the things of God in your hands?

Make I know where we won start the battle from?

No fear,

By the power and the cooperate anointing on these thread the next ine no go come down.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hmmm perhaps.. It's because he received a prophetic word about his calling i felt the prophetic ministry would set in..
Well who am i to say? God has the final say..

Boss me,

Definitely.

That a man receives a prophetic word concerning his calling does not make the calling that of tue prophetic neither does it make the the person who said it a prophet.

If some ine says you have a call upon your life.. Just make urself available and God would do the rest.

What does it mean to make your self available?

Be ready to used. Read the word, pray fervently, all ministry gifts needs prayers and fasting depending on the level of grace, power and extent of the assignment.

Generally, I advise people don't rush hear God first, ministry work no be beans, alk people see is the glamour, the respect and the money, they don't see the sacrifice, the pain, the attacks that comes with ministry. That's why you need the backing of God.

If not mehn.... All is well

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
angiemartinez:
Secondly I have being believing God for babies, at times when it's close to my time of d month I will just have dis funny dream, it's either I see red oil, or red tomatoes and before u know it d blood comes.

Last week I saw an owl twice in my house, and I later remember that I was seeing something like that in d house we moved from. So my pastor came to pray with us and the owl has stopped coming since then.

I have prayed and fasted but no result, is there something I need to do?

Pls help a sis out as am no longer happy, no child, no source of income. At times I just feel am under a strong demonic spell. Seriously dats wat my mind tells me

Woman! I'm so touched by this. I don't know who you are but the GOD of Abraham, Isaac , Jacob and Elijah knows you.

I want you to go the Lord in prayers and fasting if it's ok for you, for 3days and i'll also join you starting from tomorrow! The woman with the issue of Blood had faith that if only she could touch the cloak of Jesus our Lord, she would be made whole again. Behold her faith made her whole.

Hebrew 11:11 By faith even Sarah herself received ability to conceive, even beyond the proper time of life, since she considered Him faithful who had promised.

Romans 4:20 ..yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God,

So i want you to seek the Lord in faith

The LORD Jesus is a compassionate one, full of mercy and kindness.

Pray with this in quote.. Exodus 23:26 "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

What ever miracle God will do after this 3days, you shall testify to his GLORY and because it shall be permanent. The bible says in the book of nahum 1vs9 ''Afliction shall not rise again the second time''

Rejoice because by this time next year if GOD be the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, You shall Have and carry your child/children in Jesus name!..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its great to be back in these thread.

I missed these God place

Had to go for personal retreat.

I have a word for the ministry people among us, especially the unmarried ones.

Please, please and please when you want to chose a life partner ensure you seek the face of the lord throughly, confirm from other anointed men of God. That a sister is in the choir does not make her the best and clean, that she sees vision should not guarantee her place in your home.

Please pray well... I was on a personal retreat for some days and the height in which the enemy is going to crumble ministries is alarming,.

Please pray when you can still pray, don't rush, don't be in a hurry.. the fulfilment of ministry is dependent on God as well as how martially happy you are.

If physical attributes alone is what is drawing you close to sister, abeg check am ooo

Same applies to the sisters too....

Marry who would ignite you not kill your fire.

Please and please and please. I pray the lord helps us.

Shalom..

If you fail at rhe junction of your marriage, it is only and only your fault.

The enemy is ni longer outside, he is nit inside the church, na there dem full pass. It is disastrous to live and not carry fire, too may power less Christians around.

Bird dai cry for your Window, you dai find pastor you call tell the burd make he die there, one man dai threaten you, you know tell am say mehn if you know say if he does nit ine want to bury all his children at once make he no try you.

As am writing these the lord is telling me, some of una witches and wizard wey dai here una go come try me, these night.. I no talk say make una no come oo, but just ensure you have prepared your will, bought your casket and the same time showed your people where you would like to be buried, eh en once you do that abeg show, I go like these these my new level of power wey baba God give me unto una.

God bless us all..

Amen...

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
temi4fash:

Boss me,

Definitely.

That a man receives a prophetic word concerning his calling does not make the calling that of tue prophetic neither does it make the the person who said it a prophet.

If some ine says you have a call upon your life.. Just make urself available and God would do the rest.

What does it mean to make your self available?

Be ready to used. Read the word, pray fervently, all ministry gifts needs prayers and fasting depending on the level of grace, power and extent of the assignment.

Generally, I advise people don't rush hear God first, ministry work no be beans, alk people see is the glamour, the respect and the money, they don't see the sacrifice, the pain, the attacks that comes with ministry. That's why you need the backing of God.

If not mehn.... All is well

It's true tho'.. I understand this as well.

But it's one thing to tell someone he has a calling ..probably he's Godly and he's always in church doing the work of GOD or probably evangelising.

And it's another thing to tell him about his calling..Now this is holy spirit saying. The revelation begins to manifest further and it doesn't mean that person would be a prophet but he will end up flowing in such prophetic gifts just like one of the 9 gifts of the holy spirit.

That's the first confirmation revealed through the prophetic. why it is revealed is because, he has to know where he's heading to because the preparation comes a long way.

The final confirmation comes from God and one can't venture into ministry Just like that or else you'd be on ur own.

God has to give a go ahead and he will confirm it with signs and wonders.

I dnt know if you get me, but whichever way it is. You're right and i'm also on track.
So i guess we're even smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
temi4fash:
Its great to be back in these thread.

I missed these God place

Had to go for personal retreat.

I have a word for the ministry people among us, especially the unmarried ones.

Please, please and please when you want to chose a life partner ensure you seek the face of the lord throughly, confirm from other anointed men of God. That a sister is in the choir does not make her the best and clean, that she sees vision should not guarantee her place in your home.

Please pray well... I was on a personal retreat for some days and the height in which the enemy is going to crumble ministries is alarming,.

Please pray when you can still pray, don't rush, don't be in a hurry.. the fulfilment of ministry is dependent on God as well as how martially happy you are.

If physical attributes alone is what is drawing you close to sister, abeg check am ooo

Same applies to the sisters too....

Marry who would ignite you not kill your fire.

Please and please and please. I pray the lord helps us.

Shalom..

If you fail at rhe junction of your marriage, it is only and only your fault.

The enemy is ni longer outside, he is nit inside the church, na there dem full pass. It is disastrous to live and not carry fire, too may power less Christians around.

Bird dai cry for your Window, you dai find pastor you call tell the burd make he die there, one man dai threaten you, you know tell am say mehn if you know say if he does nit ine want to bury all his children at once make he no try you.

As am writing these the lord is telling me, some of una witches and wizard wey dai here una go come try me, these night.. I no talk say make una no come oo, but just ensure you have prepared your will, bought your casket and the same time showed your people where you would like to be buried, eh en once you do that abeg show, I go like these these my new level of power wey baba God give me unto una.

God bless us all..

Amen...

cheesy
LOL!
Thanks for this write up Temi.
I just can't stop laughing. I love the last paragraph. You're on point cheesy

God bless you smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by fischer77(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bro CharlyG1 did you block me on whatsapp? I have tried chatting with you on whatsapp but it doesn't deliver. Did you change your number? There are certain things I would like to chat with you about. Please let me know so I can send you my number.

I believe we are all doing great in the name of Jesus
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

It's true tho'.. I understand this as well.

But it's one thing to tell someone he has a calling ..probably he's Godly and he's always in church doing the work of GOD or probably evangelising.

And it's another thing to tell him about his calling..Now this is holy spirit saying. The revelation begins to manifest further and it doesn't mean that person would be a prophet but he will end up flowing in such prophetic gifts just like one of the 9 gifts of the holy spirit.

That's the first confirmation revealed through the prophetic. why it is revealed is because, he has to know where he's heading to because the preparation comes a long way.

The final confirmation comes from God and one can't venture into ministry Just like that or else you'd be on ur own.

God has to give a go ahead and he will confirm it with signs and wonders.

I dnt know if you get me, but whichever way it is. You're right and i'm also on track.
So i guess we're even smiley

Yes sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
CharlyG1:

cheesy
LOL!

God bless you smiley

And you too sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good day brethren, please I would love everyone to read this my story, a lot to learn....
God bless you all as you read.[color=#990000][/color]
I am the first & Only son in a family of 4. I was born out of wedlock, I wasn't even dedicated like my peers were .I was only taken to church for a pastor to pray for me after church service. I was born in Kaduna and I was trained by my mother's people. My father's people never liked my mum coz they felt she charmed their son to fall in love with her and this hatred transcended to us. During my birth and infant stage, my mum had to go stay with my dad's people and they maltreated the hell out of her coz my dad had to go hustle in Lagos as a man. So my mum had to return to her place. from there we went to Lagos to meet my dad who was now a bit established.I started schooling there but things became hard so we had to retire to the village while my dad travelled to South Africa. I was taken in by my aunt (mums sister) and her husband who together with my mums people saw me through primary school and some years in the secondary school before my dad now got established here in SA. My childhood days was hell, I never had the opportunity and privilege to enjoy what other children enjoy, I never had what my other peers had. I never for one day enjoyed any latest trend invoke at any particular time and I didn't have the opportunity to Enjoy fatherly love just like my mates.
But during my school days, I was lucky to always be the best, if I wasn't the best, I would be among the best both academically and in all school activities. I was very popular in school then.( During this period, my dad's people never even asked after me talk more of training me ). My dad now also saw me through secondary school too...while in Kaduna, I became a Catholic, was baptized and received what Catholics refer to as First Holy Communion there too... Sometimes when I visit my other aunties I attend their own church which is assemblies of God...even though I was yet to know Christ well, I still loved the things of God. I was always participating in church activities like a pastors son. I even represented my aunties church (AG) in the annual Bible Society of Nigeria Competition which I won for them in their district. Every church I attended, if I wasn't in the choir as an instrumentalist, I would be in the usher. Yet I never had a personal relationship with God.
In 2013, my mum went over to SA to join my dad....when I finished secondary school, my jamb results wasn't too good even though I was very intelligent then in school.....Was just like an irony. People who I was better than a million times made their jamb but I didn't even get up to 180, so poor.
My dad tried everything possible for me to go to school but to no avail...I never knew God was working something behind the scenes for me...
So I went to PH from Kaduna to go apply for Madonna University. While I was there I stayed with my uncle and my uncle attends Salvation Ministries(Minister: David Ibiyeomie)  and then I had to attend the Church too. Never knew that that was where God was sending me to. I never liked the church @ first cos of the way they prayed‎. They prayed so aggressively that if I tried praying like that, my belly would pain me for the rest of the day and even when they pray the simplest prayer, they must quote one scripture and I wasn't too familiar with scriptures like that and as a Catholic, we didn't pray aggressive prayers like that...Although I liked the man Of God and the standard of the Church coz he was humorous and even though I was a Catholic, I could see God's grace upon Him and the Church....
As months passed by I began to like the church and I was getting used to the church & it's precepts.... I later gave my life to Christ properly and joined the technical service group and from there I became zealous to go to Bible School.... so I saved money, attended Bible school (WOLBI) Basic....i never knew that God was preparing me for a task ahead....the Madonna university I came to apply for didn't work out again...I now refused to go back to Kaduna but I remained in PH coz of the church... I now became a Bible guru...Me who didn't even know up to 10 verses in the Bible was now praying on the altar & leading in Pre-Service workers prayer.
Then in 2015, my dad now changed his mind about me schooling in Nigeria, he wanted me to come over to south Africa and school there. And he wanted me to come along with his mother, our papers were processed and everything ready!!!
We never knew that woman, his mum was a witch, a devil in angels clothing...
When we got to Lagos from PH, we discovered that the agent who bought tickets for the both of us cheated us and the tickets were fake, we were disappointed and wanted going back to Ph and postponing the journey but my uncle pitifully decided to buy another tickets for us again....we never knew it was God warning us but we were insensitive. We finally got to the airport and my grandmother (dad's mum) was tested with High BP and was declared unfit to fly. Then we started begging, my dad's pastor in South Africa even called and prayed for her on phone and then the BP reduced. We didn't know it was also a second warning from God for us not to fly, but we foolishly kept going. Her BP finally reduced and then she was now fit to fly. We arrived south Africa the next day.... and all was well for the main time...
We never knew the worst challenge of our life was waiting for us ahead....we never also knew that the person my father called his mum was a witch from the marine world, a python spirit for that matter. And it was because of her that God was trying to cancel the journey but we were so spiritually insensitive and today we are  paying the price for our insensitivity...
Will continue my story tomorrow....Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

Wow, it's good u had these experiences .. You can't be aware when u begin to speak wisely. Others will discern it..

Your music orientation is a hint. See all i wanted to be was an artist if i dnt become a doctor.. I always loved to sing..you don't necessarily need to have a good voice, but the zeal and will to sing..

As for the dreams, they are signs.. I dnt understand most of my dreams because they seem meaningless. I was told before now that i dnt understand my dreams and visions. But trust me, in God's time he will open ur eyes and heart to see and understand his ways, because they are mysterious to ordinary eyes of view.

Don't ask GOD for a sign or else you might be in a state of shock for a long time. God might not want to scare you at this age ....
When it's time, he will show himself to u in a light form(in dreams or physical ) and you will hear his voice...

But keep praying and always meditate on hIS WORD, because his WORD is suffecient for you.

God is raising generals for his kingdom ..the endtime is near.. In the last days, he said he will pour down his spirit and our sons and daughters will prophesy, our youths will see visions and our elders will dream dreams!.. Acts 2:17

I'll say this to you as i was told. Cut short everything that will hinder GOD's blessings on ur life. Work towards God's plans for you by following Jesus christ.. He's the way , the truth and life... No man goes to the father except through Jesus christ.

Accept him as ur lord and saviour, and every other thing will be added to you.

God will deal with ur bad habits(addictions), insecurities and shyness etc..
All this is for preparation. Till he deals with all of them, u're not ready for the CALL....because if u must be a man of GOD, u must be clean in the heart because u'd be GOD's vessel in form of the holy spirit..

Thank you very much brother. I have heard you and pray for more grace.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
smiley
nnamdiosu:

Chairman....you are highly welcome. Thanks for the compliment. And no we don't dispose anyone. Even if you are a two year old. From my little experience with God....he sometimes prefer using the youngest of 'last borns' r.g david, joseph, jacob, moses, solomon etc. so that the senior ones won't glory in his presence ? ( I think smiley ). Feel free to share ur experiences....we all are eager to learn from you sir.
And wen you say a gift like the word of God what exactly do u mean? Feel free.....this is your heavenly father's personal thread on nairaland. wink
Thank you very much baba...I have learnt a lot from you in particular.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
nnamdiosu:

No 1: yes. E.g David, job, Jacob and even jesus himself had to suffer etc you are been purified in the furnacez tried like gold. And ehn you come out.....oh...you'll shine bright like the morning star.

No 2. Perfectly proper. E.g Gideon, moses, and sooooo many other people. Guess what? No one should ever go into Gods work without proper conformation or signs from him. Never ever never. Its a big sin to even go into ministry if God didn't call you.

No 3. Yes sir. Those with that gift are simply called teachers. They pieces the Bible like they are eating amala and ewedu.

No 4. Just relax. Don't be anxious (you might just end up.starting before its time) when God calls someone he tells the when to start. Trust me if God is ready for you...you will know. Just be telling him to help u fulfil your destiny. To guide you. To give you a child's heart. Etc.

Ask him to confirm strongly. Don't worry, everything is gonna be all right. Trust him. Rest in him. I love u bro.
smiley Love you too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
etidy:

Hello brother you're welcome. I hope this answers will help.
Firstly it's important to understand that everything a child of God does is actually a ministry because it's supposed to be in service to God. Meaning you can be in service to GOD as a businessman e.g Abraham and Job, you can be in service as a politician e. g Daniel and Joseph even a banker or musician is in a ministry as long as its servicing God's interest. So don't let anyone box you into thinking you must be pastor to serve God. Serving God is just doing what you're created to do in service to God.
However there is the office of the five fold ministry I. E the Apostle, prophet, pastor, evangelist and teacher whose duty is prepare And spiritually equip the others in the body of Christ for their respective work for God.
On the matter of calling. It's important to note that there is a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR GIFTS AND CALLING. YOUR GIFT IS THE GRACE OF GOD GIVEN TO YOU TO PERFORM A SPECIFIC TASK WITH EASE, IT'S AN ENABLEMENT GIVEN TO YOU TO FULFIL YOUR CALLING. HOWEVER YOUR CALLING IS THE SPECIFIC THING GOD WANTS YOU TO DO WITH IT. For example that you have the gift of discernment of spirits doesn't make you automatically a prophet, and that you are prophet doesn't mean you are sent to everyone or sent to prophesy everything. E.g Joel was a prophet sent to Prophesy the coming of the Holy Spirit and the endtimes, Jeremiah was sent to the nations so you will see several prophesies he prophesied to several nations. Samuel was also a prophet but he was sent only to Isreal. Paul was an apostle to the gentiles. You can be a teacher and you are only sent to teach the subject of faith or grace. So an actual calling tells you who you're sent to and what you are sent to do with your gifts and when to set out.
So it often (not always, GOD is mysterious and can do anything he likes, how he likes) starts with you discovering that you manifest a kind of gift or grace e.g Teach easily, inspired to write songs, seeing Visions, having knowledge of hidden things e.t.c . Don't jump into ministry presumptuously at this stage or BE WORRIED EVEN IF YOU RECIEVE A PROPHECY POINTING TO WHAT YOUR CALLING MAYBE. Just keep exercising that gift of yours as God allows it per time where God has put you AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WALK IN GOD's general will for all (His revealed instructions in the word) which includes SANCTIFICATION, DILLIGENCE IN WHAT YOU'RE CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN, PRAYER, FASTINGS, VAST STUDY OF THE WORD OF GOD. Continue your education or whatever you are doing now and do it more diligently but beware of distractions, The anointing often attracts the devil and he comes with diverse tactics to derail you (sufferings, ladies grin ,family sef) be focused. Then along line at God's appointed time, he will speak to you clearly on what he specifically wants you to do in a way that you can't deny he's the one speaking, don't rush in until he unveils his perfect will for you. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME BE SANCTIFIED, BE DILLIGENT, STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BOTH THE BIBLE /ANOINTED BOOKS AND YOUR BOOK IN SCHOOL. BECAUSE MANY ARE CALLED FROM BIRTH BUT ONLY FEW ARE CHOSEN AND SENT. THE PROBLEM IS NOT WHAT TO DO, BUT WHO TO SEND, GOD CAN'T SEND JUST ANYBODY TO DO HIS WORK, THATS WHY YOU HEAR HIM SAY "WHO SHALL I SEND? WHO WILL GO FOR US? " Isaiah 6:8, until he removed the iniquity in Isaiah's mouth on verse 7, he couldn't send him. God sets apart him that is godly for himself (psalms 4:3)
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2 Timothy 2:19‭-‬22 KJV
God is always seeking to see who amongst those he has given the gifts(Grace to do) to see who he can send on specific tasks,
“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30
THE SPIRITS OF THE PROPHETS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROPHETS, BEWARE OF PERSONAL PROPHESIES NO MATTER HOW GIFTED THAT PERSON IS. Don't despise it but test it with the word of God and wait for him to fulfil it. God bless you
Bless you too....Thank you very much for your piece of advice......pray for grace
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
analice107:

Hmmmm. I dont want to talk more on this matter. But the Word of God is not a gift. gifts are given to specific persons for specific purposes to benefit the Kingdom. The word of God is a guide, instructions for all believers. When the Bible says "Study to show yourself approved unto God..." It wasn't referring to Kumuyi or Oyedepo, it referred to all of us. These men simply heeded to the instructions that many of us today have neglected and now have insights.

This is how error gets planted into the Church. The Word of God is not a gift. Its like saying the Holy Spirit is a gift. Every believer OUGHT TO HAVE THE WORD AND THE SPIRIT. Laziness is the result of this.
Oyedepo has the gift of the word of God, so i don't need to read it, let him read for me. ERROR
grin Aunty Analice... you are an action woman just like Bishop Oyedepo oh....And of the few people who have really inspired me in this thread, your name is on the first batch...I appreciate.... More grace to your elbows.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
GoodMuyis:
1Smartkiddzy
You asked a question before

This you should know that God had given every man right from Adam freewill that is freedom to do whatsoever they like and HE would not override that freedom. Since the day Adam and Even had eaten of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Aden man has obtained the knowledge of good and evil

Now since you know what is good and what is bad, God is expecting to show maturity in walking with HIM and choose to do what is right, know that God wont force on you any instruction, but this is how he will continue to WARN, INSTRUCT YOU, through your on conscience. If you do bad, you conscience will judge and condemned you, and if you do good you have guiltless conscience but the conscience can be killed through willful and continual disobedience to God spirit in your conscience. Are you flowing with me? Am expecting YES BROS as answer wink
A good example in the Bible is Samsom, He was called by God but, [s]the guy still dey misbehave, chasing the philistine babe[/s] Yet God still permit him for HIS (God's) purpose, but samson life was soon cut short, died prematurely this is the danger of neglecting God's call, unfulfilled dream and purpose.

Should I ask God for a sign

No Dont, dont throw fleece, Abraham did not question God, Obedience was his first righteousness and God bless and prosper him. And if you wanted to be sure of your calling, what i will say is every Human being has calling or purpose on earth, no one is born by mistake, and you did not choose the following God chooses it for you to fill in the gap (Race[black or white], Continent, Country, Town, Parent)
Abi Sis Analice107, holahmihdeh, etidy, nnamdiosu et' al na you choose your own? grin

Finally If you wanted to be sure of your calling or know the purpose, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, that is it no shortcut.
Genuinely Give and surrender your live to Jesus[Salvation], not just being a church man, Pray for Purity and cleansing of heart[Sanctification], Lastly Pray for Holy Ghost Baptism. Then HE (Holy Ghost) will reveal to you all you need to know about your calling, HE will not only reveal, but will also teach and train you yea HE is your personal coach

BONUS down here

I have attached an pdf ebook if you are a Reader take you time to read
How-to-be led-by-the-holy-spirit by Keneth Hagin
Thank you very much... I . Will download when I have enough data...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
fischer77:
Bro CharlyG1 did you block me on whatsapp? I have tried chatting with you on whatsapp but it doesn't deliver. Did you change your number? There are certain things I would like to chat with you about. Please let me know so I can send you my number.

I believe we are all doing great in the name of Jesus

Hello Fischer,

Block you on Whatsapp? Now why would I do something like that?
That's strange. Send me your number via sms or email.

It's nice to have you back here fischer.
God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by GoodMuyis(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
angiemartinez:

Now my question, is it that God used that pregnancy to let me know that He will do it when he wants to, or God actually did and the enemy went again to untie it?

Now if d enemy went to untie it why will God allow it?

Let me also remind u dat I had d dream abt the miscarriage and it played out in real life despite prayer and fasting.

Aunty STOP!
Fasting is Good but before you continue, is there anything you suspect to be stumbling-block or hindrances find out and deal with it first.
It is for the children of God to suffer or be in captivity.
If the Son [Jesus Christ] shall set you free you are free indeed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2016
temi4fash:

My senior prophet thanks for these jawe..

I would give it a try..

Thanks.

Hope you good??

With great power comes great responsibility bro...

Thanks bro. Yes I'm good. Truly....with great power comes ..... If only we truly understood what that means. Good night/ morning
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:58am On Sep 14, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Thanks bro. Yes I'm good. Truly....with great power comes ..... If only we truly understood what that means. Good night/ morning

Boss,

Can you help expatiate better?

Good morning to you too.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 1:58am On Sep 14, 2016
CharlyG1:

cheesy
LOL!

God bless you smiley

God bless you too my G.O
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by etidy: 3:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Why people pray a lot and their problems get worse?
I'm sure a lot of us have noticed people and many churches who pray a lot, praying with intensity and yet get no result. In fact in most cases things become worse. Well let me explain one of the principal reason this happens
Anytime you take your eyes from Jesus and the faithfulness of God as the reason why God must bless and answer you in prayer and look to your Works (Fasting, intensity of prayers, good deeds, tithings and many more), you have given extra motivation and committed the devil to remind GOD of what you have not done and what you have done wrongly (Rev 12:10 , he's the accuser of the brethren). And because you have overlooked the Grace of God in Jesus Christ, you have limited his ability to be your defendant at the court room of heaven . It's like telling your lawyer, he should shut up and let you defend yourself in court . This is why people Lose their case at the court room of heaven. God being a just judge (Gen 18:25, psalms 94:2) then passes a judgement that is going to be a punishment commiserate to the offense you committed. Have you seen why so many people pray a lot and their situation gets worse ?

When you get to the throne of Grace approach with this mentality. First greet and hail him (every child does that to his dad before asking something big) then proceed with this mindset " daddy I know I they mess up grin ,but baba no vex, ha baba Abeg no look that side lol, no look my work at all, them no pure grin Instead baba forgive me because of Jesus cheesy *at THIS POINT LAWYER JESUS TAKES OVER (CASE WON Already ), then proceed by reminding God of his promises and commit him to answer you because Jesus has qualified you for them not your works, this part is important. Then end the prayer with thanksgiving. Thats how you win all the time. I have so many testimonies abouy God's faithfulness when I look to him.

Psalms 130:3
If You, Lord, should keep an account of our sins and treat us accordingly,
O Lord, who could stand [before you in judgment and claim innocence]?
If God will not keep record of our sins, why are you keeping records of your small good works and boasting (yes it's boasting, check Luke 18:9-14) Before God in prayers?
(digressing a bit now) Some people have a ledger for all the good deeds they have done in their mind, they can't do good out of a free heart expecting nothing back. Thats hypocrisy not love. The Bible warns that let love be without hypocrisy in Romans 12. In case your pastor has to motivate you before you pay your tithe and ofofferings and the reason why you do them is because of the blessings attached to it just ask for mercy because you're putting a curse on yourself without knowing. The motivation for doing good deeds and obeying God must firstly be because we love him. If you love him, those things become natural to you. Remember it's the heart God judges. When God sees your heart doing good as a lifestyle with or without compliments or getting anything in return and it doesn't bother you, it stirs him up to bless you.
Let your eyes be fixed on Jesus and his faithfulness (not your works) always in prayer and you will never be disappointed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Peritus(m): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am a Born Again Pentecostal Christian, but I do not believe that anyone who uses abbreviations is a serious nor trustworthy person.

"U" for "YOU."

"NEVA" for "NEVER.

You never saw an Angel: period!
Are u joking or what?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Peritus:

Are u joking or what?

This one's not a Christian by any means, talk less of Born again'.

Not everyone here that claims Christianity is a Christian, not everyone speaks from the Spirit of God.
When I read his post, I discerned an angry and prideful spirit, and that type of spirit is not of God. So I was moved to check out his moniker, saw his thread, and I realized that my discernment was on point with what God was telling me.

This is someone who is boastful in little he knows about. Someone who believes in yoga and shamanism claiming to be a Christian?

Peritus, let's not even reply posts like this, people like this are only used to create confusion, and it starts from little things like this.

God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2016
A clear sound warning to all those spirit beings, demons, fallen angels, occult followers, diviners, witches /wizards and agents of darkness throwing attacks at me or any child of God here on this thread. Every single attack of yours have failed and will continue to fail, for the grace and divine protection of our Lord is upon us.
And since that day I talked about how demons control human minds, your attacks have been on the increase, but God has always put me a step ahead of you.

May the ground you stand on crumble and fall beneath you, and may your days be full of weeping and sorrow until you come to full repentance unto God.
Your harvest shall be full of weeds and thorns and the devourer shall know your name.
Your teeth shall bite dust and you and your children shall thirst and drown in your wickedness if you do not stop your evil against the children of the Most High God.

The Lord is against you, Behold, He has raised His bow and arrow to strike at you. Heaven is against you, the Host of heaven and the assembly of the saints speak of your name in judgement.

The earth be against you, you shall toil with weary and faint in your misery. The Sun, moon and bodies of Heaven frown at you. You are the scorn of the earth for the Lord our God, the Holy One of Israel has set judgement against you if you do not come to repentance.

God is here, God is with us. Do not try us if you seek a long life. Our confidence is in the Lord. He is mighty to save. He is our strength and our guide. And we are the apple of His eyes. And there is nothing you can do about it, but you can try.

Temi4fash can give more details.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am a Born Again Pentecostal Christian, but I do not believe that anyone who uses abbreviations is a serious nor trustworthy person.

"U" for "YOU."

"NEVA" for "NEVER.

You never saw an Angel: period!

Bro, pls elaborate what you mean..

Some people here have claimed to see angels n demons. I never saw one physically but in a trance .i dnt see how and what abbreviation has to do with it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2016
When God shows you some of the things people see...it's just awesome.

Yesterday i was trying to catch up with the last threads and i was on p. 167

I read bro Jacksonville's post where he was trying to counsel Smartkiddzy (sorry, i didin't get it very right)

and jackson talked about seeing multi-coloured skies and all that; i even read some testimonies here of people who saw heaven, the garden of Eden and beautifu skies;
i got curious and said to myself " God, i wish i could see what bro Jackson is taliking about here" and forgot about the whole thing.

Well guess what?
Last night, I SAW THE MOST BEEEYOOOTIFUUUUUL RAINBOW slowly rise from a crystal-clear body of water; it was as if the water was made of glass . OMO, SEE COLOURS, SEE SHINY-SHINY!!!!

I just remembered bro Jackson's post.

My bro, so these are the things you see....

I am jealous and not ashamed about to say it grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
CharlyG1:
A clear sound warning to all those spirit beings, demons, fallen angels, occult followers, diviners, witches /wizards and agents of darkness throwing attacks at me or any child of God here on this thread. Every single attack of yours have failed and will continue to fail, for the grace and divine protection of our Lord is upon us.
And since that day I talked about how demons control human minds, your attacks have been on the increase, but God has always put me a step ahead of you.

May the ground you stand on crumble and fall beneath you, and may your days be full of weeping and sorrow until you come to full repentance unto God.
Your harvest shall be full of weeds and thorns and the devourer shall know your name.
Your teeth shall bite dust and you and your children shall thirst and drown in your wickedness if you do not stop your evil against the children of the Most High God.

The Lord is against you, Behold, He has raised His bow and arrow to strike at you. Heaven is against you, the Host of heaven and the assembly of the saints speak of your name in judgement.

The earth be against you, you shall toil with weary and faint in your misery. The Sun, moon and bodies of Heaven frown at you. You are the scorn of the earth for the Lord our God, the Holy One of Israel has set judgement against you if you do not come to repentance.

God is here, God is with us. Do not try us if you seek a long life. Our confidence is in the Lord. He is mighty to save. He is our strength and our guide. And we are the apple of His eyes. And there is nothing you can do about it, but you can try.

Temi4fash can give more details.

Good morning, bro Challz,
Your post on demonic mind control was so point;
During that monday public holiday i felt so fretful, worn-out, just discouraged about everything ; for no reason; no one offended me in any way, but i was not ok.

i was quiet and composed on the outside, but inside it was as if there was a fight; i even thought maybe there was an unconfessed sin somewhere; asked for forgiveneness again and again, i didn't seem to calm down; prayers calmed me a little , but not for long; i just went to bed feeling horrible, praying for the next day to come; on tuesday, didn't want to get out of bed; it was as if i was dragging an invisible load.

It was when i later took time to read to your post which i found very relieving;

The sense of heaviness was getting too much.
Thanks once again
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HananHezron: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello @ faithugo64.

Very nice to have you here.
Feel very welcome.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by faithugo64(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
Hello @ faithugo64.
Very nice to have you here. Feel very welcome.
how did you catch
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by faithugo64(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
HananHezron:
Hello @ faithugo64.
Very nice to have you here. Feel very welcome.
how did you catch me

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.