Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809020 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Thank you, I have already been booked for a three days deliverance in a Ministry after they have counseled me and to me it is a demonic attack. The praying and fasting that will eventually start on Monday.

After that, I will be also booked for deliverance in Watchman.

There was an experience that I had in the midnight that surprised me.

Before today anytime my Mother prays for me, I feel fire burning me, it is as if someone is cooking me in the fire.

The one that surprised me most was on Friday midnight, my Mother woke me up to pray, there was a Ministry, beside our house, so they came out almost opposite my house and was singing and clapping hands and I was feeling hot inside me, it was so hot as if I was put inside an oven, Like I was being cooked inside a pot, I was on fire, I told my brother to On the fan because it was too hot for me.My Mother even noticed how I was uncomfortable.It was after the prayer that the hotness subsided a little.

It was in the morning that I narrated my experience to her that she said she noticed my movement, so she said I should go for deliverance because there is a spirit inside me not comfortable with the prayer they were making.

Please my Prophet what do you think about it.

It is good that you have been scheduled for deliverance. Go through the deliverance process and make sure you always engage in reading the word of God and be prayerful.

Do not jump from one church to another during your deliverance process. Go with MFM and see it through first.

God will see you through in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
Please I need advice and counselling

I recently relocated and am staying with a cousin...first time he made noodles for me and told me he wanted to add hemp to cook so that it will make him sleep, since I was curious and wanted to try something new I obliged and we ate it i became high and I lost total control of my body but I was having an out of body experience and I could feel my spirit talking to me and and floating and everything was soo real and the voices were clear in my head...I got a tour guiding voice taking me to realms and territories I've never ever seen or heard about in this world...I saw I lot of wonderful and beautiful things and I was taught a lot about how some things came to be and how they are sustained... Yesterday we cooked rice and added wees again and I had same experience hearing strange words being in another realm and being schooled in soo many planes and dimensions... I'm a Christian tho not perfect but I don't smoke weed I only use it to cook... pls does weed connect to the real realm of the true and living God ?

I heard this word(tentradrilion) I was told its what God uses in his measurements of things I checked it and even Google doesn't have an answer or meaning to it

Hello,

You had an out of body experience, which is a very very dangerous thing. Trust me, you do not want that to happen again, because the consequences are very fatal.

Weed can open you up to Astra projection (demonic realm). It is an immoral behaviour and it is wickedness in the eyes of God. Taking weed, as well as drunkenness is 'Debauchery' (Ephesians 5:18).

Whether you smoke weed or not, as long as you take it in as well as getting drunk with wine, it will loosen you and force you to give up your self control, which becomes over ridden by an external force (surely demons). 1 Corinthians 6:12.

This simply means that you're giving away your consciousness WILLINGLY to an external force (demons) which opens you up to them, and they will make good use of the opportunity.

That tour guide you saw is a demonic being. And it strikes me that you might be a very curious person.

The demons can read your personality and so they'll try to satisfy your curiosity by showing and teaching you many things which are simply lies baked with half truths. This is done so that you can trust them more and be eager to always enter into their realm using the weed.

But as you're being shown these stuffs, other demons would be trying to enter into your body at that particular time and this will result in what we call 'Demon Possession'.

You have to desist from this sinful act. Ask God for mercy. And do not be drawn or tempted to do such again. You can never believe the words that come out of a demon.

I believe you may also have to go through deliverance.

God will help you. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Factfinder1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

You had an out of body experience, which is a very very dangerous thing. Trust me, you do not want that to happen again, because the consequences are very fatal.

Weed can open you up to Astra projection (demonic realm). It is an immoral behaviour and it is wickedness in the eyes of God. Taking weed, as well as drunkenness is 'Debauchery' (Ephesians 5:18).

Whether you smoke weed or not, as long as you take it in as well as getting drunk with wine, it will loosen you and force you to give up your self control, which becomes over ridden by an external force (surely demons). 1 Corinthians 6:12.

This simply means that you're giving away your consciousness WILLINGLY to an external force (demons) which opens you up to them, and they will make good use of the opportunity.

That tour guide you saw is a demonic being. And it strikes me that you might be a very curious person.

The demons can read your personality and so they'll try to satisfy your curiosity by showing and teaching you many things which are simply lies baked with half truths. This is done so that you can trust them more and be eager to always enter into their realm using the weed.

But as you're being shown these stuffs, other demons would be trying to enter into your body at that particular time and this will result in what we call 'Demon Possession'.

You have to desist from this sinful act. Ask God for mercy. And do not be drawn or tempted to do such again. You can never believe the words that come out of a demon.

God will help you. Amen

Thank you soo much

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by erickjany: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Harshirama:

I read it and it was wonderful, do you know any other related books I could get online?
Please what is the name of the book? I want to read it. Thanks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jogunomi1: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
CharlyG1:
Happy Sunday People of God.

You are all blessed in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

Bro, can you still see into the spirit realm cos I need your help.

I was born with a strange spiritual power. I confirmed this from various sources including Satan himself. But I'm a very strong Christian. Satan has a way of sending messages to me. I dared him on many occasions and he said he can never attack me but will keep attacking my finance unless I become a priest of a certain god. He has always been successful attacking my finances despite my strong prayer life. What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Zhirinovsky: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sir, We are still waiting for you to share the expository information about witchcraft
CharlyG1:
Happy Sunday People of God.

You are all blessed in Jesus Name. Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Bro, can you still see into the spirit realm cos I need your help.

I was born with a strange spiritual power. I confirmed this from various sources including Satan himself. But I'm a very strong Christian. Satan has a way of sending messages to me. I dared him on many occasions and he said he can never attack me but will keep attacking my finance unless I become a priest of a certain god. He has always been successful attacking my finances despite my strong prayer life. What do I do?

Hello,

I am not a witch doctor. Lol.
I am a child of God and I can only see what God wants me to see.

Your story is too detailed, please try to narrate your story in full so that we can understand the problem better.

Anyway, if you say the attack is from Satan because you have to play a role as his priest, then it means there is an existing covenant made by you or on your behalf with the devil.

This ancestral covenant needs to be broken by the blood of Jesus.

You must repent from any known/unknown sin and ask Jesus to come into your life. Be born again.

Also, you have to do a lot of renounciations from the ancestral curses/worship observed by your forefathers that was passed down to you. And please go to a Bible believing church that can take you through a deliverance process.

If you are willing and obedient, you will be free from the demonic bond.. in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Sir, We are still waiting for you to share the expository information about witchcraft

You people ehn.. You don't know how to forget something ooh grin Bootsiegal has also asked me about this.

Sorry so many things took away my time. But I will do my best to share the topic by tomorrow.

God bless you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lionhearted: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Good morning people of God.

As a result of stagnation and challenges in life I Visited a pastor for prayers sometimes ago.

He told me to pray consistently for 7 days and that doors will open.

Did the prayers seriously for like 3days and starts slacking the subsequent days.

Went back to him again. He said I should just do what he told me to do.

As I dont know how to pray I will appreciate Verses, prayer points to use in communion with God for 7days, and beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by LastDays777: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

God will help you. Amen

Following this thread for some months now.

I have learnt a lot from you and so many other people too. I really appreciate the work you are doing here.

By the way am also Charles by name.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
CharlesG1, nnamdiosu please attend to my dream post above.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2018
gracefilled:
CharlesG1, nnamdiosu please attend to my dream post above.

Hello ma,
hows your day going? i did read your post on the dream, and frankly i didn't get any inspiration, revelation or understanding on it. That's why i keep quiet. I don't want to say what i don't know or im not led to say. Ask the Lord for more revelation into the dream. Ask him also for understanding. If im led, ill talk ok?
HOWEVER, DON'T LET THAT BOTHER YOU. JUST FOCUS ON THE MASTER OK? Have a nice day smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thank you @ nnamdiosu

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lionhearted:
Good morning people of God.

As a result of stagnation and challenges in life I Visited a pastor for prayers sometimes ago.

He told me to pray consistently for 7 days and that doors will open.

Did the prayers seriously for like 3days and starts slacking the subsequent days.

Went back to him again. He said I should just do what he told me to do.

As I dont know how to pray I will appreciate Verses, prayer points to use in communion with God for 7days, and beyond.

I wanted to reply you harshly but the last sentence got me.
You communicate with God like his your father, Like a child talking to his father.
Are you born again?
If yes, You have every legal right to approach the throne of God and talk to him
What is it you are looking for?
Looking for scriptures that backs up what you looking for?
Use it to pray.
it does not have to be for hours, just talk to him as much as you can everytime
God bless you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Lionhearted: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
madprophet:

You communicate with God like his your father, Like a child talking to his father.
Are you born again?
If yes, You have every legal right to approach the throne of God and talk to him
Use it to pray.
God bless you

Thanks for not responding harshly.

I have the impression that not praying for hours aren't adequate enough and maximum I find myself doing is 15mins.

I wouldn't exactly say I am borngain and Yes scriptural backing regarding job and progress in life will be appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
CharlyG1:

It is good that you have been scheduled for deliverance. Go through the deliverance process and make sure you always engage in reading the word of God and be prayerful.

Do not jump from one church to another during your deliverance process. Go with MFM and see it through first.

God will see you through in Jesus Name. Amen

Thanks My prophet

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

I am not a witch doctor. Lol.
I am a child of God and I can only see what God wants me to see.

Your story is too detailed, please try to narrate your story in full so that we can understand the problem better.

Anyway, if you say the attack is from Satan because you have to play a role as his priest, then it means there is an existing covenant made by you or on your behalf with the devil.

This ancestral covenant needs to be broken by the blood of Jesus.

You must repent from any known/unknown sin and ask Jesus to come into your life. Be born again.

Also, you have to do a lot of renounciations from the ancestral curses/worship observed by your forefathers that was passed down to you. And please go to a Bible believing church that can take you through a deliverance process.

If you are willing and obedient, you will be free from the demonic bond.. in Jesus Name. Amen

God bless you smiley
there are some prophets who do broadcast on radio, they will tell you that they are the ones that will tell you what is happening, you don't need to say anything if you come to them??

How come??

I'm just curious
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lionhearted:

Thanks for not responding harshly.

I have the impression that not praying for hours aren't adequate enough and maximum I find myself doing is 15mins.

I wouldn't exactly say I am borngain and Yes scriptural backing regarding job and progress in life will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Just use google.
Type Bible verse for Job and progress promises.
You would get lots of bible verses and pick the one you feel is right for you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning, I dreamt today I that 3 butter color like cocks are in our room, they are small I kicked some and they became unconscious, the last one I picked up and as I held its too feathers, it used that feather to twist my had and bite me very hard(though it doesn't have teeth,blood came out), I don't really care cos I assume they have no teeth, but the way the little cock feather over powers my hand such that I drop it and couldn't find it again....

Then I saw myself beside one of my friends shop, I now saw a big white cock I ignored it, and I saw another one, it seems like the one that bite me but now seems bigger, I took it... I now placed knife on it's neck and kill it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Aceed: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello house, I want to suggest a book which I think we all really need to read bad bad titled "The WINDOW OF THE LORD'S RETURN: 2012-2020 - Are We the Tribulation Generation"

Please just try to get the book and READ, READ it, it might be a matter of urgency, nay it is a matter of great urgency, my brothers and sisters.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Raymond247(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2018
CharlyG1:

Good question my brother. Thanks for asking.

Now, Fantasy thinking or Fantasy thoughts are 'ungodly thoughts' or 'wishful thinking' or 'dirty imaginations' 2 Corithinans 10 vs 5

For example. Mr A watches a movie where he see's a sexually attractive woman. The woman remains on his thoughts for some time. He begins to think about this woman. He creates an illusion where he sees himself having sex with her, or cuddling her, or getting married to her. He begins to imagine the whole thing.
Now, this kind of thinking is what is 'Fantasy or Fantasizing'. Making an unreal thing to seem real. It happens mostly to young children while growing.

MR A doesn't know the harm that's being done, afterall its just normal imaginations to him.
When this act is repeated over and over again, the imaginations become stronger and it opens a portal for demonic activity.
(This is a secret)- Strong imagination is a secret passage to soul travel, meaning MR A is actually doing this for real without even knowing.
That's why I said earlier on, do not read or watch 'Law of Attraction'. Its demonic!

Mr A would later see scratches on his body sometimes, or he would feel the real presence of a person in the room. Sometimes he may release sperm while sleeping. Fantasy thoughts leads to masturbation, which opens up the mind or soul to more demonic attacks.

@op I never tut such a thread like this could be seen here. it's really encouraging to know more of things like this. in order to understand the how the gift of God works in our daily lives. I am really grateful for your posts, comments and comprehensive explanations. .

just an observation, I think we should have a group designed for this topic for real time follow up.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good afternoon everyone...
I greet you all in the name of the Lord JESUS Christ smiley
Brother Charles, Bro Joseph, Bro Nnamdi, Sis Analice, etc....
Trust everyone is doing good...
It's unfortunate I have been on and off on the Platform...
I have a dream which I dreamt this morning. I would like to narrate the dream so that our brethren with the Gift of dream understanding and interpretation will assist...
"Actually, I recently lost my job sometime last month. I resigned without notice after being cajoled to do so and the company refused to pay me my salary for the whole month plus my leave days. I have moved on and have forgotten about it.
So in this dream, I received a WhatsApp message from the company's managing director which I just resigned from. He requested for a particular document Which I can't exactly remember, I think it's a termination document or something, but it seems like he urgently needed that document and I had it. I replied him that I can't give it to him and since I refused to get paid, I can't provide it.
He then replied me that the first offer was cancelled and now I have a new offer, which means I will get paid so that I give him the document...He agreed to pay me the money I worked for in AUGUST so I will give him the document.i was really delighted and i was celebrating...
The next thing, I saw myself at the basement entrance of the company...I don't know what I was doing there. I think I was waiting for someone...
Now opposite me, there were three police officers in uniform and their guns, they were eating... After they finished eating, they immediately took their guns and ran into the basement looking for someone ....it was obvious they were looking for someone....And I don't think this Police officers were good officers because they even pointed the gun and attacked the security man inside the basement...Why would the Police attack the security man, after all they are supposed to work together...And I also don't understand why they had to finish eating before they started looking for whoever they were looking for, because if they are urgently looking for someone, a thief or whoever, food can wait, but they took their time to finish eating before they started looking for who they were looking for.
All the while, I was standing opposite them, I didn't think they saw me, Maybe they did but they didn't take notice of me.... Immediately they ran into the basement, I was led to run away...I don't know why, Maybe something Inside told me to run....
But it happened that the person the police were looking for was me and they didn't know I was standing opposite them. Immediately I turned to run, they started chasing me..and a forth man appeared and was chasing me also...
Now I started running so fast. They were still chasing me, I wasn't looking back but I knew they were still chasing me...
Now the very funny thing is that, unlike other dreams I have dreamt, this one, I was conscious it was a dream, I knew this was a dream. Even, I wanted to stop at a point to give up, after all it was a dream, but I decided to continue running to a certain junction... because they Place in the dream is the same place in real life where that company is...
So I decided to run and reach one particular junction...
But at a point when I was running, I felt them coming close to me, and I prayed, I asked God to strengthen me or send His angels to lift me up. I remembered I said that. After saying that, my speed increased and I reached that junction faster than I would have... I got to the junction, I decided to take left and then I hid between a Group of people.....
And then that fourth Guy who appeared and was chasing me also, came up to the junction, he was the only one....I didn't see the police officers Again....
He came to the junction and was wondering where I went , which route I took. I think he Also turned left....
It was at that point that I woke up....
I woke up very pressed and thirsty. I went to urinate, drank water and came back to pray....
I still don't understand the dream, but I remember it very well....

Please anybody led by God can help me interpret...
Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Brother I wish so too....Wish there was a WhatsApp GROUP or Facebook Platform for sharing all these insight and
TheNazarene:
I wish there was a whatsapp group for this thread, where we can share revelations just as we do here, even deeper ones war might not want to share on a public forum and pray, fast accordingly...

God is not revealing mysteries to us as a perk of our relationship with Him but to also thwart or delay the works of darkness...

Just imagine this revelation of pyramids, the devil and his children have been preparing delicately nefariously since ages, Kai!!!

This gave me a reality check when I read it...

I will go to heaven and I will go on a high pedestal in Jesus Name.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyinbayode(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
waoh, d fire of the Holy Ghost is really giving warmth to this thread, d last time i checked on this thread was around January. see what God is doing, may his name be praised

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyinbayode(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
i greet analice, Charlyg1, hsp, and all great contributors on this platform. I love you all, keep shining

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by oyinbayode(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
i will also try my best to contribute the little quota i can

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hotswagg12: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Greetings to charlyG and everyone who has contributed to make this thread a success. Yes I called it a success because it has been a blessing and eye opener to me and others who have come across it. Have been following this thread for months now and I can gladly say am now caught up with you guys. God bless charlyG and everyone who has contributed thus far. Remain blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Still expecting a reply sirs and mas...
1Smartkiddzy:
Good afternoon everyone...
I greet you all in the name of the Lord JESUS Christ smiley
Brother Charles, Bro Joseph, Bro Nnamdi, Sis Analice, etc....
Trust everyone is doing good...
It's unfortunate I have been on and off on the Platform...
I have a dream which I dreamt this morning. I would like to narrate the dream so that our brethren with the Gift of dream understanding and interpretation will assist...
"Actually, I recently lost my job sometime last month. I resigned without notice after being cajoled to do so and the company refused to pay me my salary for the whole month plus my leave days. I have moved on and have forgotten about it.
So in this dream, I received a WhatsApp message from the company's managing director which I just resigned from. He requested for a particular document Which I can't exactly remember, I think it's a termination document or something, but it seems like he urgently needed that document and I had it. I replied him that I can't give it to him and since I refused to get paid, I can't provide it.
He then replied me that the first offer was cancelled and now I have a new offer, which means I will get paid so that I give him the document...He agreed to pay me the money I worked for in AUGUST so I will give him the document.i was really delighted and i was celebrating...
The next thing, I saw myself at the basement entrance of the company...I don't know what I was doing there. I think I was waiting for someone...
Now opposite me, there were three police officers in uniform and their guns, they were eating... After they finished eating, they immediately took their guns and ran into the basement looking for someone ....it was obvious they were looking for someone....And I don't think this Police officers were good officers because they even pointed the gun and attacked the security man inside the basement...Why would the Police attack the security man, after all they are supposed to work together...And I also don't understand why they had to finish eating before they started looking for whoever they were looking for, because if they are urgently looking for someone, a thief or whoever, food can wait, but they took their time to finish eating before they started looking for who they were looking for.
All the while, I was standing opposite them, I didn't think they saw me, Maybe they did but they didn't take notice of me.... Immediately they ran into the basement, I was led to run away...I don't know why, Maybe something Inside told me to run....
But it happened that the person the police were looking for was me and they didn't know I was standing opposite them. Immediately I turned to run, they started chasing me..and a forth man appeared and was chasing me also...
Now I started running so fast. They were still chasing me, I wasn't looking back but I knew they were still chasing me...
Now the very funny thing is that, unlike other dreams I have dreamt, this one, I was conscious it was a dream, I knew this was a dream. Even, I wanted to stop at a point to give up, after all it was a dream, but I decided to continue running to a certain junction... because they Place in the dream is the same place in real life where that company is...
So I decided to run and reach one particular junction...
But at a point when I was running, I felt them coming close to me, and I prayed, I asked God to strengthen me or send His angels to lift me up. I remembered I said that. After saying that, my speed increased and I reached that junction faster than I would have... I got to the junction, I decided to take left and then I hid between a Group of people.....
And then that fourth Guy who appeared and was chasing me also, came up to the junction, he was the only one....I didn't see the police officers Again....
He came to the junction and was wondering where I went , which route I took. I think he Also turned left....
It was at that point that I woke up....
I woke up very pressed and thirsty. I went to urinate, drank water and came back to pray....
I still don't understand the dream, but I remember it very well....

Please anybody led by God can help me interpret...
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cloud007: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
More like a testimony.

Yea...we all pray and move on... like nothing has happened. Peeps a lot is happening ohh.

My wife had a miscarriage at 6 month plus. We just got married....we no Sabi anything in year 2012. Lot of men of God said we were too carefree on spiritual issues... that the boy that went will come back with cloak. We we had a daughter. But we notice people are always wanting to touch her... especially her head. Any men of God that have contacted with her will always beg us to protect her seriously. That she will attract a lot of spiritual battle.

Our first serious alert was my wife's coz that came from village. A possessed person. We got to notice about her when my mother in law said my daughter about a year plus was crying at midnight and pointing to a particular spot in the room. She started feeling uneasy....she decided to wake my wife's 10 years old coz up. For like 15 min to no avail. When she finally got up her face was not asleep. With a lot of questions....she admitted she went for meeting cheesy

The time we started feeling presence in the house , birds crying at our bedroom window every night, then we know "woe unto him that is at ease in Zion".

The spiritual battle started ... prayers and fasting was continuous. We felt fulfilled when she said some of her meeting mate decided to come home with her but they where shut out by a presence at the door. Wow. Wondering why we never asked her to leave till date cheesy

There was this woman that is always targeting the time my daughter will come back from school. We always sceptical about the love. She was quite aged. Its a lot of stress for her to stand up and walk to the car to greet. But she still come and always want to carry her. My wife started avoiding her. Now...on this blessed day....she came as usual but put all her hands on her head. Wify was very furious and scared. She sense something strange. She walked the kids to the house and went to to nearby church to pray. Directing all the prayers to her strange feelings. After hours of prayers...she confirmed she didn't meet the old woman at her usual spot. Peeps....she was indoors for four months.

When she later came out. She was very distant and very unfriendly. We just dey do our own....lol. it was then that we remembered our immediate neighbor that left about the time we just got married that we always hear their shouting while praying....they told us that the area is not a good place before they left. That we should not make friends.

You Know women....wify always send food stuffs to less privileged around the area... most especially the aged woman.

About a month after the aged mummy came back to life.... For some reason that I couldn't remember...I didn't drive to work. She came out from her usual spot in hot afternoon came between our two cars . She would circle the cars put her hand in her mouth wispers something and touch both carz three times. My mother in law was watching. grin. This my mother in law sef grin.

Few minutes after the drama. Mother inlaw went down stairs to confront her. She didn't deny...she was just saying alahu alahu. She was more shocked that she was seen.

Few days after that day. She was on another round of exile for another six months. She never made it out alive lipsrsealed cool.

Plenty things I don hear oh. Like neighbor complaining that she always her sounds of animals in her house....lol. or the woman living directly under her that my wife's cousin said she used to enter our house spiritually anyhow before we started understanding spiritual battle.

My daughter now 4 years old told her mom to stop wearing black dress....she didn't take it to mind until a prophet told her black dress is not good for her.

Peeps.a lot is going on that we don't know.

I always anoint my children anytime I feel strange. The spiritual world is not smiling.

Cheers

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
madprophet:

Are you born again?
Use it to pray.
God bless you
WHAT DOES WAITING ON GOD MEANS SIR??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
What does it mean to pick Biro in the dream, I picked a new Biro and said this is mine, the one I've been using isn't mine, then I kept it in my bag.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by temi4fash(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Cloud007:
More like a testimony.

Yea...we all pray and move on... like nothing has happened. Peeps a lot is happening ohh.

My wife had a miscarriage at 6 month plus. We just got married....we no Sabi anything in year 2012. Lot of men of God said we were too carefree on spiritual issues... that the boy that went will come back with cloak. We we had a daughter. But we notice people are always wanting to touch her... especially her head. Any men of God that have contacted with her will always beg us to protect her seriously. That she will attract a lot of spiritual battle.

Our first serious alert was my wife's coz that came from village. A possessed person. We got to notice about her when my mother in law said my daughter about a year plus was crying at midnight and pointing to a particular spot in the room. She started feeling uneasy....she decided to wake my wife's 10 years old coz up. For like 15 min to no avail. When she finally got up her face was not asleep. With a lot of questions....she admitted she went for meeting cheesy

The time we started feeling presence in the house , birds crying at our bedroom window every night, then we know "woe unto him that is at ease in Zion".

The spiritual battle started ... prayers and fasting was continuous. We felt fulfilled when she said some of her meeting mate decided to come home with her but they where shut out by a presence at the door. Wow. Wondering why we never asked her to leave till date cheesy

There was this woman that is always targeting the time my daughter will come back from school. We always sceptical about the love. She was quite aged. Its a lot of stress for her to stand up and walk to the car to greet. But she still come and always want to carry her. My wife started avoiding her. Now...on this blessed day....she came as usual but put all her hands on her head. Wify was very furious and scared. She sense something strange. She walked the kids to the house and went to to nearby church to pray. Directing all the prayers to her strange feelings. After hours of prayers...she confirmed she didn't meet the old woman at her usual spot. Peeps....she was indoors for four months.

When she later came out. She was very distant and very unfriendly. We just dey do our own....lol. it was then that we remembered our immediate neighbor that left about the time we just got married that we always hear their shouting while praying....they told us that the area is not a good place before they left. That we should not make friends.

You Know women....wify always send food stuffs to less privileged around the area... most especially the aged woman.

About a month after the aged mummy came back to life.... For some reason that I couldn't remember...I didn't drive to work. She came out from her usual spot in hot afternoon came between our two cars . She would circle the cars put her hand in her mouth wispers something and touch both carz three times. My mother in law was watching. grin. This my mother in law sef grin.

Few minutes after the drama. Mother inlaw went down stairs to confront her. She didn't deny...she was just saying alahu alahu. She was more shocked that she was seen.

Few days after that day. She was on another round of exile for another six months. She never made it out alive lipsrsealed cool.

Plenty things I don hear oh. Like neighbor complaining that she always her sounds of animals in her house....lol. or the woman living directly under her that my wife coz said she used to enter our house spiritually anyhow before we started understanding spiritual battle.

My daughter now 4 years old told her mom to stop wearing black dress....she didn't take it to mind until a prophet told her black dress is not good for her.

Peeps.a lot is going on that we don't know.

I always anoint my children anytime I feel strange. The spiritual world is not smiling.

Cheers

This is a serious something.
Hope you taking care of your daughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.