Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809316 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cloud007: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
temi4fash:

This is a serious something.
Hope you taking care of your daughter
am trying every thing possible.... But still have Faith in GOD for cover.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
marttol:
WHAT DOES WAITING ON GOD MEANS SIR??

Its just means believing God even those not look towards that the direction in which you seeking his face for.
You can wait on God for a number of things, Power, Strength e.t.c
The place of waiting is the place where the lord begin to test you and help you gather the need character and traits you need in the journey you requesting his attention on.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by marttol: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
madprophet:

Its just means believing God even those not look towards that the direction in which you seeking his face for.
You can wait on God for a number of things, Power, Strength e.t.c
The place of waiting is the place where the lord begin to test you and help you gather the need character and traits you need in the journey you requesting his attention on.
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Godssword1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Get thousands of free Christian Ebooks in our Telegram group. Join here:

https:///ibloggospel

Thank God later.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Just curious.

I once was seated in my bed around 12am and was just about closing my eyes to sleep when it felt like my spirit left my body and I could see a blue sky through a window. I moved through the window seeing the pure blue sky and I woke up from my little slumber. Is that a dream or a trance?

There are cases where I have dreamt but this one...it was like my spirit left my body. And I had been praying around that time as I was supposed to go for a Christian program in another "state" but got the feeling within me not to go but stay back which I did.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OCTAVO: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
sholay2011:
Just curious.

I once was seated in my bed around 12am and was just about closing my eyes to sleep when it felt like my spirit left my body and I could see a blue sky through a window. I moved through the window seeing the pure blue sky and I woke up from my little slumber. Is that a dream or a trance?

There are cases where I have dreamt but this one...it was like my spirit left my body. And I had been praying around that time as I was supposed to go for a Christian program in another "state" but got the feeling within me not to go but stay back which I did.
I think a trance is supposed to convey a precise message. I don't know where to categorise this. Let others come.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Still waiting oh...
For replies...
1Smartkiddzy:
Good afternoon everyone...
I greet you all in the name of the Lord JESUS Christ smiley
Brother Charles, Bro Joseph, Bro Nnamdi, Sis Analice, etc....
Trust everyone is doing good...
It's unfortunate I have been on and off on the Platform...
I have a dream which I dreamt this morning. I would like to narrate the dream so that our brethren with the Gift of dream understanding and interpretation will assist...
"Actually, I recently lost my job sometime last month. I resigned without notice after being cajoled to do so and the company refused to pay me my salary for the whole month plus my leave days. I have moved on and have forgotten about it.
So in this dream, I received a WhatsApp message from the company's managing director which I just resigned from. He requested for a particular document Which I can't exactly remember, I think it's a termination document or something, but it seems like he urgently needed that document and I had it. I replied him that I can't give it to him and since I refused to get paid, I can't provide it.
He then replied me that the first offer was cancelled and now I have a new offer, which means I will get paid so that I give him the document...He agreed to pay me the money I worked for in AUGUST so I will give him the document.i was really delighted and i was celebrating...
The next thing, I saw myself at the basement entrance of the company...I don't know what I was doing there. I think I was waiting for someone...
Now opposite me, there were three police officers in uniform and their guns, they were eating... After they finished eating, they immediately took their guns and ran into the basement looking for someone ....it was obvious they were looking for someone....And I don't think this Police officers were good officers because they even pointed the gun and attacked the security man inside the basement...Why would the Police attack the security man, after all they are supposed to work together...And I also don't understand why they had to finish eating before they started looking for whoever they were looking for, because if they are urgently looking for someone, a thief or whoever, food can wait, but they took their time to finish eating before they started looking for who they were looking for.
All the while, I was standing opposite them, I didn't think they saw me, Maybe they did but they didn't take notice of me.... Immediately they ran into the basement, I was led to run away...I don't know why, Maybe something Inside told me to run....
But it happened that the person the police were looking for was me and they didn't know I was standing opposite them. Immediately I turned to run, they started chasing me..and a forth man appeared and was chasing me also...
Now I started running so fast. They were still chasing me, I wasn't looking back but I knew they were still chasing me...
Now the very funny thing is that, unlike other dreams I have dreamt, this one, I was conscious it was a dream, I knew this was a dream. Even, I wanted to stop at a point to give up, after all it was a dream, but I decided to continue running to a certain junction... because they Place in the dream is the same place in real life where that company is...
So I decided to run and reach one particular junction...
But at a point when I was running, I felt them coming close to me, and I prayed, I asked God to strengthen me or send His angels to lift me up. I remembered I said that. After saying that, my speed increased and I reached that junction faster than I would have... I got to the junction, I decided to take left and then I hid between a Group of people.....
And then that fourth Guy who appeared and was chasing me also, came up to the junction, he was the only one....I didn't see the police officers Again....
He came to the junction and was wondering where I went , which route I took. I think he Also turned left....
It was at that point that I woke up....
I woke up very pressed and thirsty. I went to urinate, drank water and came back to pray....
I still don't understand the dream, but I remember it very well....

Please anybody led by God can help me interpret...
Thank you...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lardeipo(f): 6:12am On Sep 27, 2018
it's great to be back here after a short period of time, this platform has helped and is helping a lot, thanks to our MOGs in the house...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by lardeipo(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2018
good morning people of God...
i had a dream, i saw my residential pastor, he assigned me and some people, just a few of us to different departments to give them cold and rich tea, either sell or give I didnt get that part but he assigned us to different departments, mine was medical department, I got to the department and unbelievable, people turned up to buy the tea and the liked it because of the coldness and richness. what does this mean please?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2018
1Smartkiddzy:
Still waiting oh...
For replies...

Bros,
Use dreamtouchlight.org.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Beaten: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I sometimes feel invisible person moving around my head and my bed. I used to go to church and pray and I was getting used to it but not until I realized that the invisible being fills me with spiritual dirty things from my underneath and mouth. I felt my mouth is dirty.

Down to 2015 I was planning to get married and my mouth got unknown odor that caused me shame everywhere to the extent if I see woman I can't even talk to them. I prayed and prayed then mouth odor left.

This year 2018. I felt like I should travel abroad Maybe I will be fine. While everything was under process an unknown body odor came. This is the most ridiculous I've ever experienced. The spirit being still there. But the most ridiculous is I don't perceive the odor. But once people try to look at my face, they turn away and hold their nose.

I've already taken knife to do justice to my life. I do not know why the unknown invisible person is inflicting pain on me. Sirs and ma, I can't say I'm holy but I don't deep hands in shady things. I'm a believer and moral person. I do not know if there's hope for me. If anyone can help maybe I still have hope.

Shame is too much I cannot bear it anymore. I'm sobbing big big inside right now.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Olatoman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:
Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I sometimes feel invisible person moving around my head and my bed. I used to go to church and pray and I was getting used to it but not until I realized that the invisible being fills me with spiritual dirty things from my underneath and mouth. I felt my mouth is dirty.

Down to 2015 I was planning to get married and my mouth got unknown odor that caused me shame everywhere to the extent if I see woman I can't even talk to them. I prayed and prayed then mouth odor left.

This year 2018. I felt like I should travel abroad Maybe I will be fine. While everything was under process an unknown body odor came. This is the most ridiculous I've ever experienced. The spirit being still there. But the most ridiculous is I don't perceive the odor. But once people try to look at my face, they turn away and hold their nose.

I've already taken knife to do justice to my life. I do not know why the unknown invisible person is inflicting pain on me. Sirs and ma, I can't say I'm holy but I don't deep hands in shady things. I'm a believer and moral person. I do not know if there's hope for me. If anyone can help maybe I still have hope.

Shame is too much I cannot bear it anymore. I'm sobbing big big inside right now.

Good evening o Bros, your case na serious something and quite candid, just go for deliverance, madprophet and co should please give a more detailed advice

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Beaten post=71583678]Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I can only direct you to this site, dreamstorchlight.org

Register and write to the prophet. Your case is not hopeless, don't give up as God hasn't given up and will not give up on you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:

Chairman,
Find your way prayer city and start your deliverance quickly.
Your case is very chronic and if you not careful, this power would finish you off.
Find your way to prayer city, some body is somewhere is afflicting you for the sin yo know nothing about
But for the main time go to and look for Dr Olukoya book on disgracing ths strongman.
If they don't have, but prayer rain and start the prayers sharp sharp.
I wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:

Hello,

I have replied your mail.

Please do all I said you should. You need to go for deliverance as soon as possible.

God will deliver you in Jesus Name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2018
sholay2011:
Just curious.

Hello,

Do you engage in 'Deep thinking' or 'Imaginations' when you lie on your bed or anywhere else?

Because continuous 'Deep Thinking' opens a secret passage in the mind that eventually triggers 'Astra Projection' aka 'out of body experience'.

Astra projection is bad, really bad. God should be the only One to do that. And when He does that it is to give that person a very very important message. In this regard, it would be a 'Spiritual Experience' that would look so much like a dream, but yet it is not actually a dream.

Your out of body experience explains no purpose at all, indicating that you may be the one triggering it.

Check your thoughts and imaginations. And please do not day dream or engage in deep fantasies or deep thoughts.

If you have more to add on your case, I'll be happy to reply you.

God bless you smiley

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

Do you engage in 'Deep thinking' or 'Imaginations' when you lie on your bed or anywhere else?

Because continuous 'Deep Thinking' opens a secret passage in the mind that eventually triggers 'Astra Projection' aka 'out of body experience'.

Astra projection is bad, really bad. God should be the only One to do that. And when He does that it is to give that person a very very important message. In this regard, it would be a 'Spiritual Experience' that would look so much like a dream, but yet it is not actually a dream.

Your out of body experience explains no purpose at all, indicating that you may be the one triggering it.

Check your thoughts and imaginations. And please do not day dream or engage in deep fantasies or deep thoughts.

If you have more to add on your case, I'll be happy to reply you.

God bless you smiley
Thanks for your reply. I can't say I engage in "spiritual deep thinking". And the way it happened, it was like it was meant to be continuous (either it is a dream or not) but I cut it short by waking up. I just felt like my spirit was more involved. It wasn't like my spirit stood up from my body and was now staring at my body (sorry if this was what you got from my previous post).

The thing is not long after it happened, my spiritual life improved: more resistance to sin, studying the word and prayer. The most recent one was more of a dream (maybe that one was a dream as well) but I saw the blue sky again from a distance laden with thunder and lightning (maybe a continuation?). Then I saw myself flying over cities and then I dropped upside down on a ground with my hands stretched. And as I almost touched the ground, I began flying again and to what seems another city.

Since the most recent one, my spiritual life has really improved and I hear from God. The thing is I never bothered to ask the meaning of these dream(s). But I always feel edified after these dream(s).

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:57am On Sep 28, 2018
sholay2011:

Thanks for your reply. I can't say I engage in "spiritual deep thinking". And the way it happened, it was like it was meant to be continuous (either it is a dream or not) but I cut it short by waking up. I just felt like my spirit was more involved. It wasn't like my spirit stood up from my body and was now staring at my body (sorry if this was what you got from my previous post).

The thing is not long after it happened, my spiritual life improved: more resistance to sin, studying the word and prayer. The most recent one was more of a dream (maybe that one was a dream as well) but I saw the blue sky again from a distance laden with thunder and lightning (maybe a continuation?). Then I saw myself flying over cities and then I dropped upside down on a ground with my hands stretched. And as I almost touched the ground, I began flying again and to what seems another city.

Since the most recent one, my spiritual life has really improved and I hear from God. The thing is I never bothered to ask the meaning of these dream(s). But I always feel deified after these dream(s).

My brother..

There is no difference between what you have just explained and witchcraft.

The enemy is very crafty. And God will never take your spirit out to be flying over cities and different places. How does that glorify God or help you in anyway?

Satan will do that for a witch/wizard. Satan encourages that.

About your spiritual life getting improved by it, I highly disbelieve that. There is no connection between astra projection and the Spirit of God.
You give me one out of body experience you have had that points towards God, and I may be forced to say 'You're right'.

Astra projection is pure witchcraft. And it can start in a very subtle way by mere 'Deep imaginations/Thoughts'.
The person astra projecting can control themselves and pull themselves out of it whenever they like.

Astra projection isn't necessarily when you see your spirit staring at your body. It is basically entering into the spirit realm illegally by the use of your mind. The realm the person enters, unknown to them would be the realm of evil spirits.

Demons will gain entrance to a person's body if they Astra project.

Maybe I could be wrong about your case. But this is what comes to my spirit and I must tell you.

And you said you always feel deified after this experience. That is what astra projection (witchcraft) does. You'll feel all powerful. That's negative energy flowing because of demons that get drawn to a person when they astra project.

Please trace back your steps and try to see what triggers you to astra project. I still believe your thoughts needs to be checked. It has to be stopped. Demons will invade your body if you don't desist from it.

God bless you bro smiley

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 3:29am On Sep 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

My brother..

There is no difference between what you have just explained and witchcraft.

The enemy is very crafty. And God will never take your spirit out to be flying over cities and different places. How does that glorify God or help you in anyway?

Satan will do that for a witch/wizard. Satan encourages that.

About your spiritual life getting improved by it, I highly disbelieve that. There is no connection between astra projection and the Spirit of God.
You give me one out of body experience you have had that points towards God, and I may be forced to say 'You're right'.

Astra projection is pure witchcraft. And it can start in a very subtle way by mere 'Deep imaginations/Thoughts'.
The person astra projecting can control themselves and pull themselves out of it whenever they like.

Astra projection isn't necessarily when you see your spirit staring at your body. It is basically entering into the spirit realm illegally by the use of your mind. The realm the person enters, unknown to them would be the realm of evil spirits.

Demons will gain entrance to a person's body if they Astra project.

Maybe I could be wrong about your case. But this is what comes to my spirit and I must tell you.

And you said you always feel deified after this experience. That is what astra projection (witchcraft) does. You'll feel all powerful. That's negative energy flowing because of demons that get drawn to a person when they astra project.

Please trace back your steps and try to see what triggers you to astra project. I still believe your thoughts needs to be checked. It has to be stopped. Demons will invade your body if you don't desist from it.

God bless you bro smiley

I meant edified in my previous post, not "defied" but it's okay. I will check my thoughts bro as advised but I am also very sure my dream of flying has nothing to do with witchcraft. And I also know what I am saying that this has made me closer to my bible; I feel someone tap me physically to wake up in the midnight and pray. By His grace, I have had more resistance to sin. Trust me bro, I know what I am saying.

My dream of flying was interpreted to me that God is taking me to another level. Not every dream of flying has to do with witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:49am On Sep 28, 2018
The antics of this world is pretty vast.

The mind manipulation of spending too much time on ourselves and things of this world, and spending little to no time for God is really shocking.

Facebook, The Internet, Instagram, Whatsapp,Twitter, TV, etc. You name it. Whatsapp is actually a bit better than the rest.

Everyone is so engrossed in social media.
The social media and TV are the biggest mind control tools used by the satanic kingdom to keep people away from God. Many people are so weak to pray for just 20mins.

Students are becoming lazy at class work but they work hard to chat on Facebook and the rest.

Everyone seeks for attention indirectly.. Too engrossed with themselves. This is self worship, and it is idolatry.

If social media and TV takes up too much of your time, then you're in big trouble.

We used to live without the internet before. We used to live without Facebook and Twitter and the rest, before.

What happened? Something changed. It seemed good but it really isn't good at all. You give people too much information about yourself on Facebook and the rest, without even knowing. Government's of this world and outside this world use this information.

Here in Nigeria, witches and wizards now use Facebook to monitor their enemies. I really advise people not to place any sensitive information on Facebook or on any of the social media platforms.

But now we can hardly stay a day or two without these things.

I advise many people to be inactive on such things that would take so much of their time. It is a waste of time and it adds no value to the quality of a person's life.

This world is in big trouble (especially the young)and God isn't going to rescue it a second time. Jesus did enough.

No wonder it is said that the path to life is very narrow. Matthew 7:13-14.

Not that social media is bad. But it could get addictive, which is what the satanic organization of this world is aiming at. There is more harm than good in all these things. So if you use them, use it wisely and don't be used by them.

God bless you all smiley

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 3:50am On Sep 28, 2018
sholay2011:

I meant edified in my previous post, not "defied" but it's okay. I will check my thoughts bro as advised but I am also very sure my dream of flying has nothing to do with witchcraft. And I also know what I am saying that this has made me closer to my bible; I feel someone tap me physically to wake up in the midnight and pray. By His grace, I have had more resistance to sin. Trust me bro, I know what I am saying.

My dream of flying was interpreted to me that God is taking me to another level. Not every dream of flying has to do with witchcraft.

Okay brother..

If you believe you're sure of what you're saying. Then I must accept it.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadalicious: 5:16am On Sep 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Hello,

I have replied your mail.

Please do all I said you should. You need to go for deliverance as soon as possible.

God will deliver you in Jesus Name. Amen
Thanks brother God bless you real good
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by hotswagg12: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

The antics of this world is pretty vast.

The mind manipulation of spending too much time on ourselves and things of this world, and spending little to no time for God is really shocking.

Facebook, The Internet, Instagram, Whatsapp,Twitter, TV, etc. You name it. Whatsapp is actually a bit better than the rest.

Everyone is so engrossed in social media.
The social media and TV are the biggest mind control tools used by the satanic kingdom to keep people away from God. Many people are so weak to pray for just 20mins.

Students are becoming lazy at class work but they work hard to chat on Facebook and the rest.

Everyone seeks for attention indirectly.. Too engrossed with themselves. This is self worship, and it is idolatry.

If social media and TV takes up too much of your time, then you're in big trouble.

We used to live without the internet before. We used to live without Facebook and Twitter and the rest, before.

What happened? Something changed. It seemed good but it really isn't good at all. You give people too much information about yourself on Facebook and the rest, without even knowing. Government's of this world and outside this world use this information.

Here in Nigeria, witches and wizards now use Facebook to monitor their enemies. I really advise people not to place any sensitive information on Facebook or on any of the social media platforms.

But now we can hardly stay a day or two without these things.

I advise many people to be inactive on such things that would take so much of their time. It is a waste of time and it adds no value to the quality of a person's life.

This world is in big trouble (especially the young)and God isn't going to rescue it a second time. Jesus did enough.

No wonder it is said that the path to life is very narrow. Matthew 7:13-14.

Not that social media is bad. But it could get addictive, which is what the satanic organization of this world is aiming at. There is more harm than good in all these things. So if you use them, use it wisely and don't be used by them.

God bless you all smiley

God bless you brother Charles for this wonderful message and am still waiting for you to reply my mail, thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by irynterri(f): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
CharlyG1:

Nnamdi hear ooooooh.. Hear Providence well well ooh. lol grin

Yes, occultic power is actually higher with the whites (especially in America) over Africans. America for example started a long time with satanism. Their founders struck a strong covenant with Satan and demons. They even display it on their currency, they further developed the demonic bonds (in quest for power and wealth) by making every other continent follow after them in the worship of Satan, whether consciously or unconsciously.

...Hollywood, their music industry, their political sector, the Catholic Church (don't be offended Catholics but it's true), the entry of other foreign cultural heritage and so on. These are all schemes carefully planned out to enslave people and make them worship after Satan in several ways.

Revelation 17 tells a lot about this.

America is a harlot. A spiritual harlot. The harlot talked about in the book of Revelation chapter 17. She is the center piece to the whole puzzle of the kingdom of darkness. More corrupt and satanic than any other government in this world.

Even though African witchcraft started a long time ago, back to the Egyptian era or maybe way before that, it doesn't have a huge network compared to what the whites have.

African witchcraft is done the way it is done to keep Africa as a poor continent. It is done for poverty and slavery to continue (while the whites witchcraft is done to enslave the whole word consciously or unconsciously). Even though slavery was abolished, slavery still goes on in Africa due to the level of poverty here, which is stongly backed up by witchcraft powers.

That is the reason why someone from your village will start attacking you with witchcraft, just because you managed to travel abroad. Or maybe just because you bought a new car or you built a new house or you just got married etc.. The envy and hatred of witches and wizards is already installed against that person, and the witchcraft powers will do their best to pull that person down.

Everything is strategically done to keep poverty intact in Africa or drive it even further.. The killings in the north, the terrorist bombings and killings that displaced so many people and made them homeless, the corrupt political sector that continuously embezzles the nation's wealth, the limitions and difficulties in foreign trade etc.

Everything. Everything points towards 'Poverty', which enslaves the African people in their minds and even has an effect spiritually. smh.

This is the agenda of the satanic kingdom to keep Africans in poverty and misery.

Even when Africans travel abroad, many are not given good jobs even if they are qualified. They are treated with disrespect and disdain. This is what Satan wants and so he puts all his efforts with his demons to keep it that way.

It is the kingdom of darkness that sponsors poverty in Africa. And the whites/America (those in occultism) have to keep it that way, so they remove any body or president that will lead Africa forward and install a person that will keep Africa in stagnancy.

If Nigeria moves forward, the yoke on Africa will be broken. They know this, so Nigeria becomes a primary target in the eyes of the enemy. Because if the enemy don't hold Nigeria down, many stars will rise up in every parts of the world and God will use them to bring terror to the enemy. What is the thing that is so special about Africa that made the whites force them into slavery, the racism, the fear of an average black person oversea etc.

What is that thing? It is the purpose of God that is predistined upon Africa to be used against the kingdom of darkness.

The enemy knows this that's why he used several people like Hitler to wipe out many Africans.
All the hatred and racism towards Africans have their roots in occultism. They can all be traced to a secret society. E.G. KKK, Iluminati, the Brotherhood etc.

Hmmm..

But I know this, no matter what the agenda of Satan is, all his efforts will be put to shame in Jesus Name. Amen. Isaiah 10:27.

Those that follow after Jesus are hidden in Him, and God will save them all from the hands of the enemy in Jesus Name. AMEN.

God bless you Providence and Nnamdi. Nice contributions smiley

I agree with most part of your article but I beg to disagree with the Catholic aspect because the Bible says by their fruits you shall know them, unless you are not very conversant with the recent happenings in the world especially in America, the Catholic Church has been the number 1 fighting force against abortion with the prolife campaign and divorce with the pro-family whereas churches like Anglican etc preach that homosexuality is not a sin Catholics have maintained their stand that it is sinful, the fact that that they still try to push for the truth despite the many attacks they are under is a proof that the devil does not have it 100% , that not withstanding the devil actually has control of a good part of the church while the other part is trying to resist it,it has been a war for centuries and my prayer for them is that the gate of hell will not prevail,I also pray for the Anglicans and some Pentecostals in America that are under the total control of the devil to overcome his ways,as for us in Nigeria do not be deceived for the smoke of Satan has crept into our churches with materialism (mammon) ,we need to continuously pray for the church to overcome his tactics

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Factfinder1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

If you can go to Zaria on Monday Koinonia' miracle service by apostle Joshua selman...or download his sermon the mysteries of deliverance part 1-4 or better still go to Zaria and see that man of God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ron5ke: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Pls interpret. I had a Dream where I was cleaning/washing the floor of my parents' sitting room and kitchen..then I saw someone come in..he was on dreads and wore celestial clothing. He later came to the kitchen backyard where I was to tell me about the meaning of a name someone gave me...then he poured water on me..from head to toe..any meaning?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2018
ron5ke:
Pls interpret. I had a Dream where I was cleaning/washing the floor of my parents' sitting room and kitchen..then I saw someone come in..he was on dreads and wore celestial clothing. He later came to the kitchen backyard where I was to tell me about the meaning of a name someone gave me...then he poured water on me..from head to toe..any meaning?

Hi. Can we know the name?
2. How did u feel emotionally when u woke up from the dream?
3/ describe the face of the person with locks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 1Smartkiddzy(m): 3:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Thank you sir

madprophet:

Bros,
Use dreamtouchlight.org.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OCTAVO: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
sholay2011:

Hope you are aware there's difference between flying and floating?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by HMZi: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2018
I dreamt I saw a classmate of mine who is actually dead(died in 2016) and in that dream It felt like it was a year or two before he died, I told him in the dream that he wouldn't make it to 2018.I am just bothered
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SGR1: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
OCTAVO:

if one floats above the ground in dreams what does it mean and if one flies like a bird in dreams whats the significance?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
OCTAVO:

Brother, I think we need to appreciate the fact that we are cut differently in the body of Christ.

For example, I fly in my dreams (not float) but I only do this when I am in danger and need to escape. I sincerely can't tell you how I learned to do this or when it started but I found myself escaping danger by flying in a dream some years ago and ever since then, my spirit man (while asleep or in a dream) does this by default. I must also mention that my ability to fly in the dream is often a reflection of my spiritual state in the physical.

Let me digress a bit but still in relation to the topic of discussion.
While I was pondering on this topic this morning, I remembered a dream (see below) I had about 2 weeks ago. I only deeply understood this dream this morning when the Holy Spirit whispered the words "Samson and Delilah" - if you know the story, then you'll understand the dream. BTW, that is the only time in my entire life that I was captured while or after flying in a dream but as you can see, my motive for flying was mine and not God's.

I found myself in what seemed like a busy business district. There was a little bit of traffic and people walking around. It seems I was interested in a lady who happened to be with her friends and in a bit to show off, I took off flying. People were so surprised but I made it seem like it was nothing. I could fly easily without even running a distance.

I landed at some point and realized I knew one of the guys in a corner - he was my friend. Apparently, he had been watching me. Not sure what went wrong but I suddenly found myself in the midst of lots of area boys - like I was captured. What struck me was that my friend I saw earlier on the streets was sitted at the right hand of the oga of all touts. My friend refused to look at me and just kept smoking while the oga was somewhat sympathetic towards me - he wasn't sure what they wanted him to do with me. I kept trying to explain to the oga that the guy next to him was my very good friend and that in fact, I spent last December with him but my friend didn't even look at me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.