Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808763 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
engrchykae:
see this one
Yes dear!
So where are we fighting in ur nightmare or in your bed? cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

How dare you say such about my Jesus Christ? You will encounter His greatness and understand that truly, by the mention of His name, all knees must bow and all tongues confess that He is Lord.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

From this moment, Jesus Christ will proof to you that those quotations are true. You shall not be free till you come back here, and profess that He is really the Lord of lords. Father, please redeem yourself and draw souls to your kingdom through the mighty blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.
fèælkirin ( Jesus) don suffer for una hand! He said he is tired n needed rest now jehovah n d HOLYGHOST are locked up in a tight cage,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

How dare you say such about my Jesus Christ? You will encounter His greatness and understand that truly, by the mention of His name, all knees must bow and all tongues confess that He is Lord.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

From this moment, Jesus Christ will proof to you that those quotations are true. You shall not be free till you come back here, and profess that He is really the Lord of lords. Father, please redeem yourself and draw souls to your kingdom through the mighty blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.
What if I give u N1000000 will u worship me as ur goddess? smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bamiz: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Izabel:
I'm scared to sleep alone at night cause I end up having nightmares most times.
Please I beg you, don't contact her. She isn't an ordinary person. Just wait for the op or others who have contributing to this thread to come and tell you what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by engrchykae(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yes dear!
So where are we fighting in ur nightmare or in your bed? cheesy
be careful,you this adventurous girl.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
engrchykae:
be careful,you this adventurous girl.
Ooh pls! Tell Dem the fvcking damn truth ,
I know how servants n guards of ur god operates most a lazy only waiting 4 u at ur grave 6feet moment,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bamiz:
Please I beg you, don't contact her. She isn't an ordinary person. Just wait for the op or others who have contributing to this thread to come and tell you what to do.
imagine a prayer warrior in Christ is afraid of ordinary Amatarasha cheesy cheesy where is ur strength christians

Bamidele let me help my fellow lady what her pastors can't do , y do u come in between us ? Ur pastors contacts me for help but dey aren't even intelligent to grab what I say 2 Dem! Who are d pastors , unfortunate ex-job seekers, ex-wretched illiterates who comes to me for illusioniac stunts, allow me help my daughter

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Telegram234(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
coincidence, it happened to me every minute especially praying to innocent n deceived mother mary
hmm really. So what happened later?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by engrchykae(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ooh pls! Tell Dem the fvcking damn truth ,
I know how servants n guards of ur god operates most a lazy only waiting 4 u at ur grave 6feet moment,
i ttledont brag about battles so that i wont be guilty of pride,but if you bring your battle,you will see an entirely new experience,
i dont argue about how you messed up so called pastors,many pastors are fake by the way,but i am what i am.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bamiz:
...Youngman you really wanna encounter the real demon ...next time don't involve ur little self when higher creatures talk ...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
engrchykae:
i ttledont brag about battles so that i wont be guilty of pride,but if you bring your battle,you will see an entirely new experience,
i dont argue about how you messed up so called pastors,many pastors are fake by the way,but i am what i am.
... Blasphemy blasphemy ×××××
You are who you are ? U blaspheme against Jehovah the dullard grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Blasphemy blasphemy ×××××
You are who you are ? U blaspheme against Jehovah the mighty dullard grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mama mama u funny
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
engrchykae:
I am d one that liked ur post ,not one of ur jesus PROGRAMMED
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by engrchykae(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=94142877]... Blasphemy blasphemy ×××××
You are who you are ? U blaspheme against Jehovah the dullard grin
[/quotet you have been blaspheming the name of the living God from the onset,i claimed my place and you are talking of blasphemy.
who are you to judge me?
i have warned you,i am getting angry already,anyway,i am waiting
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
engrchykae:
pray hard B4 u sleep because am coming with 6hand costumes that looks like a giant humanfaced centipede Chike, I might come in ur sleep ie inneruniverse B4 2Am since u claim Jehovah

HUMANFACED CENTIPEDE, MY FACE RED IN COLOUR, IF U LIKE CALL JESUS ON ME
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by engrchykae(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
pray hard B4 u sleep because am coming with 6hand costumes that looks like a giant humanfaced centipede Chike, I might come in ur sleep ie inneruniverse B4 2Am since u claim Jehovah

HUMANFACED CENTIPEDE, MY FACE RED IN COLOUR, IF U LIKE CALL JESUS ON ME
you make too much noise,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2020
...Engrchykae double ur prayers cos am visiting u with pleasures ,So lucky of you that my huge sweet labia will embrace your hairy peni$....
But I won't look sweet though

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2020
engrchykae:
you make too much noise,
...don't mind her
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2020
engrchykae:
you make too much noise,
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tjones007: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ignoramus women lolz
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 3:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Telegram234:

hmm really. So what happened later?
I found out my former self 1175 years ago in portogalle and my mission cut short I have Continued through my goddess
Jehovah is satan
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2020
This is the reason you don't go about pasting thread links all around places on Nairaland without wisdom.

I saw the link of this amazing thread being pasted by one dude in a lot of threads on the romance section, and I knew trouble was coming.

Whatever your intentions might have been, it doesn't matter now, because the people who shouldn't be here are now resident in it... which shouldn't be.

It's good to preach the word of God to unbelievers but we must use our discretion.

Jesus commanded us to preach the good news to every corner of the earth but yet it was still in the same Bible that the Holy spirit warned Paul from venturing into Asia when he wanted to... as that time.

Please, let's be guided so that our enthusiasm for the spread of the gospel will not bring distractors rather than genuine, potential converts who were/are in the valley of decision... and not sinners who enjoy the pleasures of this world.

Let's be wise in our dealings, please.

God will bless us all.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2020
dadrenaline:
This is the reason you don't go about pasting thread links all around places on Nairaland without wisdom.

I saw the link of this amazing thread being pasted by one dude in a lot of threads on the romance section, and I knew trouble was coming.

Whatever your intentions might have been, it doesn't matter now, because the people who shouldn't be here are now resident in it... which shouldn't be.

It's good to preach the word of God to unbelievers but we must use our discretion.

Jesus commanded us to preach the good news to every corner of the earth but yet it was still in the same Bible that the Holy spirit warned Paul from venturing into Asia when he wanted to... as that time.

Please, let's be guided so that our enthusiasm for the spread of the gospel will not bring distractors rather than genuine, potential converts who were/are in the valley of decision... and not sinners who enjoy the pleasures of this world.

God will bless us all.
I've said my own ooo, ignore n move on. naso dem dey roam about..... roaring Lions wey no fit bite. mtchewww.......
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2020
just waiting for d Op to paste something enlightening lemme read. it's been a while
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
Jesus Jesus Jesus anywhere I go! In our meeting we don't call him this name wen we refer to him once in 200years ,but fèælkirin the liar, we talk of people 10billion times greater than his adopted dad jehovha not him , u christians know him with that name but d servants n guards ( angels n demons) in heaven don't even know him by that name ,
Pls let fèælkirin( ur Jesus Christ) enjoy his rest since his dad n uncle are in cage! Hahahahaahahahahah hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

I give you 3 days...

The Visibility Of The Creative Powers Of God Will Show Mightly In Your Life If You Don't Change
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Izabel:
I'm scared to sleep alone at night cause I end up having nightmares most times.

Why are you afraid? There is no need to be scared knowing fully well that God watches over you.

Don't let fear get a grip of you. Don't be afraid to sleep with the lights off.

Sometimes there could be something deeper that causes this fear, and in such case you will require prayers and counselling.

If you have questions you can ask here or send me a mail.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Telegram234(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
I found out my former self 1175 years ago in portogalle and my mission cut short I have Continued through my goddess
Jehovah is satan
amaratasha, i've never known to be an atheist. Wow.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2020
dadrenaline:

God will bless us all.
No ! No !! No !!! Don't panic am just helping you my dear,
U might call me a demon now but surely will ur soul call me great saviour! Op repent from lies n ignorance
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
PLS wen will u come to me sweet Chike? Dont be afraid of me baby
Ok I will even love to come in ur sleep prepare d consuming fire with all d angels n I will stand alone, I want to fight u spiritually it gives me joy n fulfills my soul, d last time I fought a general overseer I locked him up till today n he is in coma in portharcourt, but I won't hurt u cos is just a game n I don't hurt youths like u

Deal?

Be Warned. Don't start a fire you can't put out. Your false mother goddess is dead. But Jesus Christ lives forever more.
If you continue to constitute a nuisance here, then you will know get an understanding of Who the Holy Ghost is the hard way.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
No ! No !! No !!! Don't panic am just helping you my dear,
U might call me a demon now but surely will ur soul call me great saviour! Op repent from lies n ignoramce

You're nothing but a noise maker ..

One of the characteristics of those who don't know where they stand...

GOD will surely show himself in your life...

I bet you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Telegram234:

amaratasha, i've never known to be an atheist. Wow.
I was busy with husband stuff ,but truely I have hated the greatest deceiver Jesus Christ from birth, the greatest in violence Jehovah his adopted dad and the evil minded /hatred filled uncle Allah who pose as HOLYGHOST

Like I said B4 d guy who sent me this link made a mistake because he thinks am possessed ,now I will wash n purge u all from shackles of d enemy with my great power greater than jesus hahahahaahahahaha � grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

You're nothing but a noise maker ..

One of the characteristics of those who don't know where they stand...

GOD will surely show himself in your life...

I bet you
uzoma my love mu na GI ekwuchago, gabazia oh nna

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.