Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (804820 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2020
dadrenaline:
This is the reason you don't go about pasting thread links all around places on Nairaland without wisdom.

I saw the link of this amazing thread being pasted by one dude in a lot of threads on the romance section, and I knew trouble was coming.

Whatever your intentions might have been, it doesn't matter now, because the people who shouldn't be here are now resident in it... which shouldn't be.

It's good to preach the word of God to unbelievers but we must use our discretion.

Jesus commanded us to preach the good news to every corner of the earth but yet it was still in the same Bible that the Holy spirit warned Paul from venturing into Asia when he wanted to... as that time.

Please, let's be guided so that our enthusiasm for the spread of the gospel will not bring distractors rather than genuine, potential converts who were/are in the valley of decision... and not sinners who enjoy the pleasures of this world.

Let's be wise in our dealings, please.

God will bless us all.

There's wisdom in your words, true. But the church will always come under attack no matter what. Rev 12:17
Satan is always behind it. He just uses puppets to carry out his dealings.

And Jesus will always protect His sheep, no matter what.. (John 10:11). Don't you worry. God is in control smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

Be Warned. Don't start a fire you can't put out. Your false mother goddess is dead . But Jesus Christ lives forever more.
If you continue to constitute a nuisance here, then you will know get an understanding of Who the Holy Ghost is the hard way.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh u at d bolded ,make Jesus christ catch you saying his real mum SCARLET LADY is dead, he will eat u raw
Enemy of humanity HOLYGHOST that is so locked up by forces of d universe , will send fire at me ,hahaha grin grin (I laugh in iyambo tongue �)
Don't let me set u up with the ground you match grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
giant Humanoid PROGRAMMED fellows aka christians let my soul enter my coffin ,I will be out by 12 midnight to save u from Christ my lie lie elder brother grin grin
See you kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
By the grace of God, I will keep exposing the false mother goddess.

....A spirit demon of Satan that is bent on scattering God's people and recruiting prophets to make them hers (turning them to false prophets).

This spirit works its deceit mainly through sexual sins such as fornication, homosexuality and adultery; luring men and women of God into ungodly acts. Enticing them to fornicate and abandon the path of God, thereby gaining control over them and subjecting them to its authority. (Rev 2:20)

The spirit divides marriage and turns one person against another. It stirrs up trouble for the sole aim to DIVIDE family and the church (God's people).

Because the Family is the foundation of a Nation, this spirit tries to work its way in a family, getting hold of at least one member of the family whom it would use (if not detected early) to stir confusion and strife in the family.

This is a spirit of Witchcraft. But we all know, that Jesus Christ is above witchcraft. (Colossians 2:10)

"Mother" as she is fondly called by occultist, marine agents and various witches & wizards is a seductress and a tongue-twisting serpent spirit, that is full of rage and bitterness towards any genuine child of God, especially God's prophets.

But I thank God that false Mother goddess is under my feet. I only pity the puppets being used to drive the attack. They'll end up burnt just like their mother.

...More exposure to come by the grace of God. Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

....A spirit demon of Satan that is bent on scattering God's people and recruiting prophets to make them hers (turning them to false prophets).

This spirit works its deceit mainly through sexual sins such as fornication, homosexuality and adultery; luring men and women of God into ungodly acts. Enticing them to fornicate and abandon the path of God, thereby gaining control over them and subjecting them to its authority. (Rev 2:20)

The spirit divides marriage and turns one person against another. It stirrs up trouble for the sole aim to DIVIDE family and the church (God's people).

Because the Family is the foundation of a Nation, this spirit tries to work its way in a family, getting hold of at least one member of the family whom it would use (if not detected early) to stir confusion and strife in the family.

This is a spirit of Witchcraft. But we all know, that Jesus Christ is above witchcraft. (Colossians 2:10)

"Mother" as she is fondly called by occultist, marine agents and various witches is a seductress and a serpent tongue-twised spirit, that is full of rage and bitterness towards any genuine child of God, especially God's prophets.

But I thank God that false Mother goddess is under my feet. I only pity the puppets being used to drive the attack. They'll end up burnt just like their mother.

Ride on sir. we hear u loud n clear

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

"Mother" as she is fondly called by occultist, marine agents and various witches & wizards is a seductress and a tongue-twisting serpent spirit, that is full of rage and bitterness towards any genuine child of God, especially God's prophets.

...when Yahweh was having sex with her happily billion years ago she wasnt satanic " like OH EÆ OH ÈÆ I LOVE UR VAGINAL HOLE! IT SETS MY PENIS ON FIRE!! So on so on
...... So so so on ,so on!!
for years..until she said "NY NY AM NOT INTERESTED " in bold( problem started)...but Yahweh loved d tightness of her vagina and the vanilla scenty liquid oozing from her sex region that he destroyed all giant animals in his megiddo madness of fire , upon that he didn't get her ... that's wen she became satanic n SÇÅẞLÉƶ, he tried same with me 207million years ago but I crushed his mighty veiny rod, I hate violence n thick vagina ruining rods...
Oh no Charley gullible n weakman you are! U will brand ur mate possessed when she dumps u 4 sure! Aaaa aaa grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...when Yahweh was having sex with her happily billion years ago she wasnt satanic " like OH EÆ OH ÈÆ I LOVE UR VAGINAL HOLE! IT SETS MY PENIS ON FIRE!! So on so on
for years..until she said "NY NY AM NOT INTERESTED " in bold( problem started)...but Yahweh loved d tightness of her vagina that he destroyed all giant animals in his megiddo madness of fire , upon that he didn't get her ... that's wen she became satanic n SÇÅẞLÉƶ, he tried same with me 207million years ago but I crushed his mighty veiny rod, I hate violence n thick vagina ruining rods...
Oh no Charley gullible n weakman you are! U will brand ur mate possessed when she dumps u 4 sure! Aaaa aaa grin
shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
uzoma my love mu na GI ekwuchago, gabazia oh nna

So lesbians call guys my love?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
for years..until she said "NY NY AM NOT INTERESTED " in bold( problem started)...but Yahweh loved d tightness of her vagina that he destroyed all giant animals in his megiddo madness of fire , upon that he didn't get her ... that's wen she became satanic n SÇÅẞLÉƶ, he tried same with me 207million years ago but I crushed his mighty veiny rod, I hate violence n thick vagina ruining rods...

You really buy original Port Harcourt Igbo....

You live for 207Million years
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

You really buy original Port Harcourt Igbo....

You live for 207Million years
...Such a boring place, no my dear
But I lived then
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Izabel:
The link led me here at night, I was just wishing I didn't click because it took a while before I slept, the thread kinda scared me
even me! what made u afraid?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

So lesbians call guys my love?
she is a lesbian not an anti-dick cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
for years..until she said "NY NY AM NOT INTERESTED " in bold( problem started)...but Yahweh loved d tightness of her vagina and d vanilla scenty liquid oozing from her sex region that destroyed all giant animals in his megiddo madness of fireroll, upon that he didn't get her ... that's wen she became satanic n SÇÅẞLÉƶ, he tried same with me 207million years ago but I crushed his mighty veiny rod, I hate violence n thick vagina ruining rods...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:
she is a lesbian not an anti-dick cheesy

what's the diff
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Such a boring place, no my dear But I lived then
The devil is still lying till today...
See how he deceived u
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Izabel:
Wowww I can imagine. Suddenly felt like something was in the room with me, maybe it was all in my head and was caused by what I was reading here
... @amatarasha must have visited u She tried to help u don't be scared,but u are 2 scared to listen" pure soul"...but Did d element touch you? embarassed
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Izabel:
Wowww I can imagine. Suddenly felt like something was in the room with me, maybe it was all in my head and was caused by what I was reading here
at least u slept I didn't sleep last nite,I kept seeing that 6legged monster d girl above talked about in my dream maybe because I watched a scaryfilm
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

The devil is still lying till today...

See how he deceived u
...like how?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...like how?
Goan ask
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Goan ask
...ok When ur blackskin pastor talks about great principalities am d one he speaks of ... dia is nothing like devil or devil possessed ,we only have wicked alieniac visitors from nûburi planet coming here to steal raw human parts and organs then gold n release money to those humans don't worry u will soon know we are on ur side,because we are here not from nûburi like Yahweh...
( Do u like how we discuss)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:
at least u slept I didn't sleep last nite,I kept seeing that 6legged monster d girl above talked about in my dream maybe because I watched a scaryfilm
Aww sorry. Might be the scary film
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Izabel:
Aww sorry. Might be the scary film
I don't think is d scary movie because is just mummy4 ,but am seeing 6hands all in my dreams
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Izabel(f): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:
I don't think is d scary movie because is just mummy4 ,but am seeing 6hands all in my dreams
Awe, wish I had an answer for you, but I'm mostly ignorant in things like this too, so I'll leave it to the experts to explain to you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...ok When ur blackskin pastor talks about great principalities am d one he speaks of ... dia is nothing like devil or devil possessed ,we only have wicked alieniac visitors from nûburi planet coming here to steal raw human parts and organs then gold n release money to those humans don't worry u will soon know we are on ur side,because we are here not from nûburi like Yahweh...
( Do u like how we discuss)

Nonsense
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Joshdboss:

Ride on sir. we hear u loud n clear

God bless you.

The Mother goddess is a Huntress spirit. It tries to capture young girls and boys from a very early age.

A person's God-given destiny will be under attack by this spirit the moment he/she is born.

If a child is meant to be a man or woman of God, that baby will suffer attacks from evil spirits sent by this false mother goddess.

Many young women who came from a broken home would become a prisoner to this spirit. It's worse when the child has no father figure in their life, or when they pass through abuse such as rape or rejection by their Fathers or within their family circle.

A huge percentage of demons that possess such people (that work on behalf of this fake mother goddess), entered through the door of Rejection. And this Rejection stores up anger, bitterness and hatred (especially for men)... Hatred for marriage (because they don't want to/cannot stay under the authority of a man). And hatred for God's children (because they're driven by demons).

Such people grew without love or with less love. And such people actually had prophetic destines but somehow they succumbed to this spirit and came under its control/power.

In the first page of this thread, this is one purpose of creating this thread, so that such people quickly realise what's happening on time and escape being doctrinated by this spirit.

The push for women empowerment in most parts of the world today is mostly motivated by this spirit. I'm not saying women shouldn't be empowered. But there is a craze behind it that is spearheaded by this spirit, so as to undermine male authority which God placed supreme over the woman in the covenant of marriage.

The propaganda might be appealing but the primary objective is to drive it down to the borders of the Home, FAMILY & MARRIAGE... turning women away from their husbands, making them refuse to submit to their husbands anymore, thereby breaking the covenant of MARRIAGE & breaking FAMILY which God has constituted for morality, which is the bedrock of a NATION.

This spirit hates authority so much, especially male authority that resides under the authority of God... Such as a Prophet and a Husband or Father that fears God.

It has its methods of attack. It likes to instill fear into its victims. It boasts. It is proud, and believes in its strength. It slanders, and lies. It has a tongue that drips honey, a seductress it is. Sex is always in its calendar. Take a look at it, it screams sex sex sex all the time. That's its primary weapon to get the souls of men. Proverbs 7:26.

I have encountered too many people used by this spirit. I only pray that their stony hearts become soft and somehow God delivers them. But their will has to be changed before true deliverance can take place. If their conscience is gone, I'm afraid they're gone forever except a miracle happens. (Hebrews 6:4).

..More exposure to come.

God bless you all

15 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
CharlyG1:

God bless you.

The Mother goddess is a Huntress spirit. It tries to capture young girls and boys from a very early age.

A person's God-given destiny will be under attack by this spirit the moment he/she is born.

If a child is meant to be a man or woman of God, that baby will suffer attacks from evil spirits sent by this false mother goddess.

Many young women who came from a broken home would become a prisoner to this spirit. It's worse when the child has no father figure in their life, or when they pass through abuse such as rape or rejection by their Fathers or within their family circle.

A huge percentage of demons that possess such people (that work on behalf of this fake mother goddess), entered through the door of Rejection. And this Rejection stores up anger, bitterness and hatred (especially for men)... Hatred for marriage (because they don't want to/cannot stay under the authority of a man). And hatred for God's children (because they're driven by demons).

Such people grew without love or with less love. And such people actually had prophetic destines but somehow they succumbed to this spirit and came under its control/power.

In the first page of this thread, this is one purpose of creating this thread, so that such people quickly realise what's happening on time and escape being doctrinated by this spirit.

The push for women empowerment in most parts of the world today is mostly motivated by this spirit. I'm not saying women shouldn't be empowered. But there is a craze behind it that is spearheaded by this spirit, so as to undermine male authority which God placed supreme over the woman in the covenant of marriage.

The propaganda might be appealing but the primary objective is to drive it down to the borders of the Home, FAMILY & MARRIAGE... turning women away from their husbands, making them refuse to submit to their husbands anymore, thereby breaking the covenant of MARRIAGE & breaking FAMILY which God has constituted for morality, which is the bedrock of a NATION.

This spirit hates authority so much, especially male authority that resides under the authority of God... Such as a Prophet and a Husband or Father that fears God.

It has its methods of attack. It likes to instill fear into its victims. It boasts. It is proud, and believes in its strength. It slanders, and lies. It has a tongue that drips honey, a seductress it is. Sex is always in its calendar. Take a look at it, it screams sex sex sex all the time. That's its primary weapon to get the souls of men. Proverbs 7:26.

I have encountered too many people used by this spirit. I only pray that their stony hearts become soft and somehow God delivers them. But their will has to be changed before true deliverance can take place. If their conscience is gone, I'm afraid they're gone forever except a miracle happens. (Hebrews 6:4).

..More exposure to come.

God bless you all
...I see you made me a priority, I said d truth on accounts billion years ago n u call me a sûœubïs u can only deceive myopic minds here...but not d intelligent ones...do u really think you will succeed in hiding the true existence of supreme mother of earth from her children ,u are not even up to fradulent Fr MBAKA who licks my feet ... smiley Listen sçàèlet ( in yahweh's jealous tongue) has power 500times than Yahweh Jehovah her ex
Is she not an aspect of the true creator of universe n Yahweh etc
Lastly she can erupt dis earth in half ,but that will be suicide because she is earth herself beware

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
... Lol... The kind clownish stuff person dey read for here no be small thing oh. Mother or a male spirit posing as a female?

Did God ever make a female being or spirit before Eve's creation?

I hated the obvious demonic intrusion at first but if it will lead to more exposure, ...then it's alright by me.

Carry on Oga Charly. The veil over sinners must be torn asunder and the spirit of fear cast out.

To the glory of God the father. Amen!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
dadrenaline:
... Lol... The kind clownish stuff person dey read for here no be small thing oh. Mother or a male spirit posing as a female?

Did God ever make a female being or spirit before Eve's creation?

I hated the obvious demonic intrusion at first but if it will lead to more exposure, ...then it's alright by me.

Carry on Oga Charly. The veil over sinners must be torn asunder and the spirit of fear cast out.

To the glory of God the father. Amen!
...really ? Don't worry d lies that kept u backward for centuries shall I expose here...
Let me answer u all ur questions HUMBILY though I felt insulted by u ,
B4 I answer u am a lady who is on your side since after d Armageddon wars 459million years ago! no matter how Charley paints me silly ,am on d side of humans ,him ignorantly is with d great enemies of humanity named Yahweh(n.y.s) aka Satan køvēño with his brother Allah (l .g.s) aka lucifer.
So, first question...
Supreme god of d universe made my mother in charge of earth 20million years b4 Jehovah YAHWEH ( a creation of supreme god ) came here 4billion years ago,
...She told me ,she has been alone with red skin creatures of earth until Jehovah , tem ,Allah, chucu, agass, enki olorun n co came on to start creating you 8000years ago, Jehovah didn't create u because he is white n has white gene,
Goddess of d earth cries so much because of d damages of Religion on d souls of humans, Jehovah YAHWEH n co created Religion to trap your afterlife souls in hellfire instead of d normal place ahead ,
Scientific gods are on our side because dey have no Religion whatsover

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.