Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809402 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...really ? Don't worry d lies that kept Africans backward for centuries shall I expose here...
Let me answer u all ur questions HUMBILY though I felt insulted by u ,
B4 I answer u am a lady who is on your side since after d Armageddon wars 459million years ago! no matter how Charley paints me silly ,am on d side on humans ,him ignorantly is with d great enemies of humanity named Yahweh(n.y.s) aka Satan køvēño with his brother Allah (l .g.s) aka lucifer.
So, first question...
Supreme god domino of d universe made my mother in charge of earth 20million years b4 Jehovah YAHWEH ( a creation of dom) came here 4billion years ago,
...She told me ,she has been alone with red skin creatures of earth until Jehovah , tem ,Allah, chucu, agass, enki n co came on to start creating you 8000years ago

So girls do believe all these kind of things...

Chai
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

So girls do believe all these kind of things...

Chai
...I see you as a cow who has so much faith on it's fulani rearer , cow is even lucky because no fulaniman will burn it 2 eternity .

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

husbandsnatcha:
...I see you as a cow who has so much faith on it's fulani rearer , cow is even lucky because no fulaniman will burn it 2 eternity .

is obvious since u lived for 459 million years,you forgot many things

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
All this Yahweh I'm seeing here it just makes me laugh. Witches can never and will never mention the name of Jesus. Una know wetin him fit do una. So even while typing una dey fear to call Jesus. God is supreme

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

is obvious since u lived for 459 million years,you forgot many things
goodBye
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
goodBye
REPENT...
No Time Is Too Late
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Joshdboss:
All this Yahweh I'm seeing here it just makes me laugh. Witches can never and will never mention the name of Jesus. Una know wetin him fit do una. So even while typing una dey fear to call Jesus. God is supreme
...Jesus( that's not his realname but fèælkirin like my daughter said) is someone so below me, y will I call him ?, Is like president Trump calling joshdboss
Yahweh Jehovah is still a higher being who had dealings with my mother the goddess of our solar system,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...don't mind her

I have gone through your posts, if you claim to be highly spiritual, why did you come back or prefer to come back in human form which is a lesser being?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Jesus( that's not his realname but fèælkirin like my daughter said) is someone so below me, y will I call him ?, Is like president Trump calling joshdboss
Yahweh Jehovah is still a higher being who had dealings with my mother the goddess of our solar system,

All This Port Harcourt Girls Eeeh..

Maybe na Rumuigbo girl sef
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

You can see for yourselves that Satan and his host of demons are angry because many people on this thread who were once under his captivity have seen the light. Those who have been set free have testified and others are still “work in progress” and will soon share their testimonies. The blind can now see and the lost have been found. To God be the Glory!!

Now, do not be afraid of the enemy, for they can’t harm the children of God who put their trust in God. The only way the enemy can gain access into your life is through fear, doubt & sin. The word of God says “We know that those who have been made God’s children do not continue to sin. The Son of God keeps them safe. The Evil One cannot hurt them.”(1 John‬ ‭5:18‬).
Also, you must understand that Fear is the opposite of Faith, the word of God says “Don’t worry—I am with you. Don’t be afraid—I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. I will support you with my right hand that brings victory.” (Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬).

The enemy may instil fear in you by saying it has ten heads, ten hands, ten tails or was there when Jesus Christ was arrested, tried and put to death or existed 40 billion years ago but do not fear them for they have no power over you because of the finished work of Jesus Christ. The word of God says, “Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.” (Matthew‬ ‭10:28‬). You shall only serve and worship God the Creator and not the things he created. Satan, his host of demons, and those who worship him shall be thrown into the lake of fire. The church needs to be vigilant and aware of the snares of the Devil.

I pity the agents of darkness who have allowed themselves to be used as vessels of Satan to kill, steal and destroy. If you don’t repent while you have the chance, the judgement of God shall be upon you. It is not late to turn from your sins, harden not your hearts and submit to him. Go & ask ex-Satanists who have attained the position of the ruler of darkness of this world and they will tell you their encounter with Jesus. Some have died without repentance and are spending eternity in hell full of hopelessness, fear and regret. I must warn you, don’t attempt to touch God’s holy children because the holy angels of God are on standby. The word of God says “He will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. Their hands will catch you so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.”(Psalms‬ ‭91:11-12‬). God is always faithful and fulfils his promises.

Let’s continue to encourage one another and build each other up. You have been given the authority in the name of Jesus to overcome the power of your enemies. If Satan, their Lord and Master is under your feet, then you should be confident. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7).

Remain blessed.

15 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Angelacruz: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Following
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

hia don't insult portharcourt girls cheesy ,that lady is a high class being, she said wat has disturbed me for ages
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tjones007: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:
hia don't insult portharcourt girls cheesy ,that lady is a high class being, she said wat has disturbed me for ages

High class my foot. Some drunk fellow who is chasing clout about.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Uzomacharles: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:

How?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ahasco(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amatarasha:
Liars oooooo shocked ! Swear with ur life that u are speaking d truth,
Ahasco n lordcenturion pls see these liars ,

You had better leave that guy to his devices. everything he claims to see is what he has manufactured in his brain. Just like those who claim to see hell fire, they have created their world in their brain but they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I have gone through your posts, if you claim to be highly spiritual, why did you come back or prefer to come back in human form which is a lesser being?
...Good question ,are u forgetting something?
coming back here as a thick skin giant will make people call me LæilítH( created by Èphreitet but serve in yahweh's mansion ...she is now with us ) devil ,Satan or some mammy water !
So I came like u here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ahasco:

You had better leave that guy to his devices. everything he claims to see is what he has manufactured in his brain. Just like those who claim to see hell fire, they have created their world in their brain but they don't know.
They are just attacking females here ,
Not fair
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Good question ,are u forgetting something?
coming back here as a thick skin giant will make people call me LæilítH( created by Èphreitet but serve in yahweh's mansion ...she is now with us ) devil ,Satan or some mammy water !
So I came like u here

Lol.... That's crazy, the names you call. So practically in your spirit form you are a thick skin giant. What exactly is your mission coming back in human form?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dear people of God, pls do not be carried away by that evil spirit intending to divert ur attention and make u begin to wonder curiously at her madeup stories....

JESUS IS LORD!!!! And u have been bought with a price...u are d righteousness of God in Christ and seated with Christ far above principalities and powers....#FEARNOT

Oga CHARLES u r doin a good work as well as fighting d good fight of faith...
may God continually grant u d wisdom and d grace 2help others see d light of Christ
GOD BLESS U SIR!
GOD BLESS U ALL!

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

lol. wetin concern me
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
m just waiting 4 beta ppl to come n post.....no b all these story tellers I dey see 4 here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yujiz:
Dear people of God, pls do not be carried away by that evil spirit intending to divert ur attention and make u begin to wonder curiously at her madeup stories....

JESUS IS LORD!!!! And u have been bought with a price...u are d righteousness of God in Christ and seated with Christ far above principalities and powers....#FEARNOT

Oga CHARLES u r doin a good work as well as fighting d good fight of faith...
may God continually grant u d wisdom and d grace 2help others see d light of Christ
GOD BLESS U SIR!
GOD BLESS U ALL!
She might be right but am so scared
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
SisterFire:
She might be right but am so scared

No shes not right in anyway...
Dnt even entertain d thought of d possibility of her being right....
Do not be afraid cos as long as u are a christian,greater is He that is in u than he that is in the world....
JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUTH, AND THE WAY!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol.... That's crazy, the names you call. So practically in your spirit form you are a thick skin giant. What exactly is your mission coming back in human form?
...Do you know the grand father of your great grand father? U might not...but if his name is called it might look scary, that's by d way

I will tell u y am here in humanbody with an illustration cos I have been in Afterlife of d dead helping humans and demigods from been trapped by Yahweh in his afterlife!.....

I was assigned by supreme god n goddess of earth to help humans in a treacherous n strife Road leading to a place of knowledge after I left earth out of boredom for the second time in 3505bc, ....

... That evilroad is like mazamaza park where touts, seekers of PASSENGERS , wise or naive passengers and arm robbers loiter.
THE BUSES ARE d wicked camps of thousands of stupidgods who think dey can destroy what dey didn't own, some camps are filled with centipedes and scorpions even d air over there has millions of tiny scorpions, length 140,000miles x 132,000miles that's a prominent camp of a ritual god( name withheld) based in Iran, some camp is of ocean of fire length 5million miles X 5million miles that's jehovah Yahweh aka Satan's camp , Shiva has it's camp too made of total darkness I don't know it's measurement! Amatarashi has her own too but not fierce but friendly, JESUS WAS NOT ALLOW TO CREATE IT'S OWN

THE PASSENGERS are you dead human confused on which ABODE to enter out of 1000000souls only 2 knew exactly where to go
THE TOUTS ,SEARCHERS OF PASSENGERS, ARMED ROBBERS , THE TOUTS ARE creations of gods who harm dead humans without purpose,so doing u might enter an abode with one eye , those servants are those Giants whom u humans destroyed during d war of transition around 3000bc in Europe,
SEARCHERS OF PASSENGERS ARE me , Laizàn, sophiat(a human) ,dunael ishish èrgœrn,ROBBERS Michael, Raphael, admeous, mantis, Uriel, in a hard case Jesus comes to drag blacks to fire himself,

THE RIGHT BUS IS DESTINATION KEPT BY SUPREME GOD FOR PEACE N KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS STRAIGHT
I and goddess of earth has saved humans in millions especially blacks but no one gives me or her d credit ,so I decided to come here instead of south Europe , blacks souls started trooping enmass into d camp of Yahweh just after d whiteman Reverad Barrimore entered the west coast like 300( but not so sure) our mission was difficult to an extreme ,because no Blackman wants to follow me but they chose sparkling White clothed Michael or far pretty healla to their room,

WAR HAPPENS SOMETIMES THERE BETWEEN SERVANTS OF JEHOVAH/ALLAH VS SERVANTS OF SHIVA/EL KÚS
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you know the grand father of your great grand father? U might not...but if his name is called it might look scary, that's by d way

I will tell u y am here in humanbody with an illustration cos I have been in Afterlife of d dead helping humans and demigods from been trapped by Yahweh in his afterlife!.....

I was assigned by supreme god n goddess of earth to help humans in a treacherous n strife Road leading to a place of knowledge after I left earth out of boredom for the second time in 3505bc, ....

... That evilroad is like mazamaza park where touts, seekers of PASSENGERS , wise or naive passengers and arm robbers loiter.
THE BUSES ARE d wicked camps of thousands of stupidgods who think dey can destroy what dey didn't own, some camps are centipedes and scorpions length 140,000miles x 132,000miles that's a prominent camp of a ritual god( name withheld) based in Iran, some camp is of ocean of fire length 5million miles X 5million miles that's jehovah Yahweh aka Satan's camp , Shiva has it's camp too made of total darkness I don't know it's measurement! Amatarashi has her own too but not fierce but friendly, JESUS WAS NOT ALLOW TO CREATE IT'S OWN

THE PASSENGERS are you dead human confused on which ABODE to enter out of 1000000souls only 2 knew exactly where to go
THE TOUTS ,SEARCHERS OF PASSENGERS, ARMED ROBBERS , THE TOUTS ARE creations of gods who harm dead humans without purpose,so doing u might enter an abode with one eye , those servants are those Giants whom u humans destroyed during d war of transition around 3000bc in Europe,
SEARCHERS OF PASSENGERS ARE me , Laizàn, sophiat(a human) ,dunael ishish èrgœrn,ROBBERS Michael, Raphael, admeous, mantis, Uriel, in a hard case Jesus comes to drag blacks to fire himself,

THE RIGHT BUS IS DESTINATION KEPT BY SUPREME GOD FOR PEACE N KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS STRAIGHT
I and goddess of earth has saved humans in millions especially blacks but no one gives me or her d credit ,so I decided to come here instead of south Europe , blacks souls started trooping enmass into d camp of Yahweh just after d whiteman Reverad Barrimore entered the west coast like 300( but not so sure) our mission was difficult to an extreme ,because no Blackman wants to follow me but they chose sparkling White clothed Michael or far pretty healla to their room,

WAR HAPPENS SOMETIMES THERE BETWEEN SERVANTS OF JEHOVAH/ALLAH VS SERVANTS OF SHIVA/EL KÚS

OK so you in human form, what are the gifts or attributes you possess in this world. That you dont really necessary need to transform or move out of your body.

Maybe one can see that in you and believe that you are true.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

THE BUSES ARE d wicked camps of thousands of stupidgods who think dey can destroy what dey didn't own, some camps are filled with centipedes and scorpions even d air over there has millions of tiny scorpions, length 140,000miles x 132,000miles that's a prominent camp of a ritual god( name withheld) based in Iran, some camp is of ocean of fire length 5million miles X 5million miles that's jehovah Yahweh aka Satan's camp , Shiva has it's camp too made of total darkness I don't know it's measurement! Amatarashi has her own too but not fierce but friendly, JESUS WAS NOT ALLOW TO CREATE IT'S OWN

STOP THIS NONSENSE IN JESUS NAME!

CHARLES PLEASE COME BACK AND CONTINUE UR REVELATIONS IN ORDER 2IGNORE DS NONSENSE GOIN ON ON DIS THREAD

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

OK so you in human form, what are the gifts or attributes you possess in this world. That you dont really necessary need to transform or move out of your body.

Maybe one can see that in you and believe that you are true.
smiley smiley ...enter the dreamworld of humans , I can disappear in shadows and can hear from afar, but to tell you d truth am lazy ...humans are really cheated no tanks to god of Isreal who started creating little creatures without domination over nothing , but u can if u use ur head n stop Religion

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yujiz:

CHARLES PLEASE COME BACK AND CONTINUE UR REVELATIONS IN ORDER 2IGNORE DS NONSENSE GOIN ON ON DIS THREAD
WHAT REVELATION DO HE reveal ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ahasco:

I won't even leave him my dear as he renders yujiz and co brainless here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yujiz:

Bla bla bla in Jesus name!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
smiley smiley ...enter the dreamworld of humans , I can disappear in shadows and can hear from afar, but to tell you d truth am lazy ...humans are really cheated no tanks to god of Isreal who started creating little creatures without domination over nothing , but u can if u use ur head n stop Religion

I had a special encounter with Yahweh when I was seven or eight concerning a test script can you tell me what the test script was all about. I won't divulge into details.

How far can you hear someone? And what specialty do you need in appearing through dreams.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.