Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809250 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I had a special encounter with Yahweh when I was seven or eight concerning a test script can you tell me what the test script was all about. I won't divulge into details.

How far can you hear someone? And what specialty do you need in appearing through dreams.

... cheesy riènméra is just a human, YAHWE can't even do that u want me to do, even Jesus cannot disappear during his falsehood moments as human, but I did disappear because I know d formula SCIENTIFIC THOUGH, ONLY 6 ASPECTS OF SUPREME GOD CAN TELL U WHO UR ANCESTORS ARE FROM 3000YEARS, but to tell u d truth ,I have been eating much, drinking n having lots of hotsex so no time for extra-activities like u want ! but I will love to see ur photo so u can see my goddess nature ... But am really very lazy now, grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
...CharlyGi pls why not talk to me direct ...no harm intended ,I really want to know dos demons( low class servants) that visited u?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... cheesy riènméra is just a human, YAHWE can't even do that u want me to do, even Jesus cannot disappear during his falsehood moments as human, but I did disappear because I know d formula SCIENTIFIC THOUGH, ONLY 6 ASPECTS OF SUPREME GOD CAN TELL U WHO UR ANCESTORS ARE FROM 3000YEARS, but to tell u d truth ,I have been eating much, drinking n having lots of hotsex so no time for extra-activities like u want ! but I will love to see ur photo so u can see my goddess nature ... But am really very lazy now, grin grin

There is something not right about your photo. I wouldn't want to engage you more as it is almost your time to separate from your body. Once it his 12.

Why do you need a picture of me so that you can make me see a true goddess nature. Why do you cast Yahweh judging all what he demands from us are so easy?
Peace and obedience without grave sacrifices. Isn't fornication dangerous to the spirit form? Is that why you are so down in spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...CharlyGi pls why not talk to me direct ...no harm intended ,I really want to know dos demons( low class servants) that visited u?

Honestly, Do you think the works would be destroyed?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hercules22:
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

You can see for yourselves that Satan and his host of demons are angry because many people on this thread who were once under his captivity have seen the light. Those who have been set free have testified and others are still “work in progress” and will soon share their testimonies. The blind can now see and the lost have been found. To God be the Glory!!

Now, do not be afraid of the enemy, for they can’t harm the children of God who put their trust in God. The only way the enemy can gain access into your life is through fear, doubt & sin. The word of God says “We know that those who have been made God’s children do not continue to sin. The Son of God keeps them safe. The Evil One cannot hurt them.”(1 John‬ ‭5:18‬).
Also, you must understand that Fear is the opposite of Faith, the word of God says “Don’t worry—I am with you. Don’t be afraid—I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. I will support you with my right hand that brings victory.” (Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬).

The enemy may instil fear in you by saying it has ten heads, ten hands, ten tails or was there when Jesus Christ was arrested, tried and put to death or existed 40 billion years ago but do not fear them for they have no power over you because of the finished work of Jesus Christ. The word of God says, “Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.” (Matthew‬ ‭10:28‬). You shall only serve and worship God the Creator and not the things he created. Satan, his host of demons, and those who worship him shall be thrown into the lake of fire. The church needs to be vigilant and aware of the snares of the Devil.

I pity the agents of darkness who have allowed themselves to be used as vessels of Satan to kill, steal and destroy. If you don’t repent while you have the chance, the judgement of God shall be upon you. It is not late to turn from your sins, harden not your hearts and submit to him. Go & ask ex-Satanists who have attained the position of the ruler of darkness of this world and they will tell you their encounter with Jesus. Some have died without repentance and are spending eternity in hell full of hopelessness, fear and regret. I must warn you, don’t attempt to touch God’s holy children because the holy angels of God are on standby. The word of God says “He will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. Their hands will catch you so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.”(Psalms‬ ‭91:11-12‬). God is always faithful and fulfils his promises.

Let’s continue to encourage one another and build each other up. You have been given the authority in the name of Jesus to overcome the power of your enemies. If Satan, their Lord and Master is under your feet, then you should be confident. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7).

Remain blessed.

...my dear don't be ridiculous ,u christians are so dull wat is dis repentance u preach?
I have a mighty office beside the portal leading to d evil abodes of kristians called hellfire, me and your angels( who are also demons according to plan$ to straighten the programmings of Yahweh n his adopted son Jesus ) play and chat so much( wen u die u will see my office at d far left) ....ur angels love n respects me because they know I was B4 Jehovah, I was on earth wen love n peace rules among coloured creatures billion years b4 now hiding in d caves (cos Jehovah n his salty creation came along with discrimination) B4 a good god created trynasosaurus weighing 60,000kg... So please show me respect as we wait wen Jehovah aka Satan will be released by other powerful gods
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Which works?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
The fact that a person(s) tries so hard to stirr up strife is a reflection of how much Satan hates the people of God. He'll go to any length to achieve his aim. Really desperate.

The Mother goddess works with false prophets. And there are people among us who are not entirely human that this spirit sends out to the earth on assignment.

I talked about this already, but I cannot trace out the particular page.

There is a school that teach the schemes of this spirit. And this spirit would send such "ladies" out to the earth to capture the souls of men.

These people sent are mainly from the waters. This mystery, God revealed to me.

Their agenda is to capture men and women. They like to get women whom have suffered from a broken home or suffered rejection from their father or mother.

They will sleep with as many people as possible, male and female. The female ones will sleep with females and males, likewise the male ones. By so doing, such people's destinies come under the authority of water spirits, who gang up to attack the victim(s).

Their trades are lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, heterosexuality and all kind of perverse sexual sins. They try to initiate their victims into witchcraft.

Their method is centered on sex, because this false mother goddess was worshipped in the old times via a sex ritual.

There would be a priest and naked women who surround him holding calabashes, kneeling before the priest. They would then perform what they term "holy sex". They dance and have sex orgies with the priest. That is demon worship made to this false mother goddess (Right now, the ritual has taken a slight different face. Now they come at you, advertising sex subtly and sometimes directly).

They believed that she would make their harvest plenty and bless them in numerous ways. But God already set His judgement over this spirit, and it's dead.

The women fronting for this spirit are rather brainless and powerless, showing desperation and fear of what God is doing with His children.

False Mother goddess is the one that rules over false prophets, witches and wizards.
This spirit has come at me so many times since my childhood up till the point where God showed it to me in a dream and gave me revelations about it. It is so bent on stopping God's people. But it will never succeed.

I'll go deeper next time I expose it more.

On Mount Zion there will be deliverance. And the gates of hell will not prevail over the church. Amen.

God bless His children.

16 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

What harm can you possibly cause me? The ones above you dare not come to my tent. Have you not done your homework yet?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

There is something not right about your photo. I wouldn't want to engage you more as it is almost your time to separate from your body. Once it his 12.

Why do you need a picture of me so that you can make me see a true goddess nature. Why do you cast Yahweh judging all what he demands from us are so easy?
Peace and obedience without grave sacrifices. Isn't fornication dangerous to the spirit form? Is that why you are so down in spirit?
Wat is not right about my photo sweethrt?
Am here am not a goddess of Malaya called KRÆSÛ ,Who leaves her body n move out with just head during her days 4500years ago,
grin
As for fornication Jehovah didn't create d universe ,he didn't create the earth either so his rules are only applicable to those he PROGRAMMED called christians , they are 2000gods and their programme ie Religion, they have their rules like worshippers of money giving molçh don't drink iced water because is a sin,
Supreme god didn't give us goddesses n gods any rules ...he said we shud check his universe n see his works! Y will Jehovah suffer u little being ...y will he ( am crying now ,is just a pity cry cry ) he has so many women he have sex with ,Jesus fèælkirin have sex so much 2 ...I just pity u humans but u all won't listen n run from Christianity ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Which works?

Mistake... World**
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2020
CharlyG1:

What harm can you possibly cause me? The ones above you dare not come to my tent. Have you not done your homework yet?
...Am not done yet ,but something tells me u are working for a demon sorry I have to say this!
because the best way to PROGRAMME an unfortunate human is to talk about demons n how u shout Jesus then it runs, so doing u are 120% PROGRAMMED for d hellfire wen u die... U are damaging these innocent souls Charles ...I have cried enough for billions of ignorant black people still burning in hell... I DONT WANT TO VISIT U WITH MY FEARFUL NATURE ...PLS TEACH DIS PEOPLE SELF BRAVERY THAN BRAVERY ON A CHALATAN CALLED JESUS CHRIST WHO RAPES MEN AT WILL...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Vanzcharles(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Wat is not right about my photo sweethrt?
Am here am not a goddess of Malaya called KRÆSÛ ,Who leaves her body n move out with just head during her days 4500years ago,
grin
As for fornication Jehovah didn't create d universe ,he didn't create the earth either so his rules are only applicable to those he PROGRAMMED called christians , they are 2000gods and their programme ie Religion, they have their rules like worshippers of money giving molçh don't drink iced water because is a sin,
Supreme god didn't give us goddesses n gods any rules ...he said we shud check his universe n see his works! Y will Jehovah suffer u little being ...y will he ( am crying now ,is just a pity cry cry ) he has so many women he have sex with ,Jesus fèælkirin have sex so much 2 ...I just pity u humans but u all won't listen n run from Christianity ,

Who is the Supreme God you stated above and what is his name?

You speak so much and you talk of Hell confuse me. You believe in Hell?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

...am enjoying my human forms...because if I leave here work work !!! Work work work! Doh doh
( In Rihanna's voice )
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Who is the Supreme God you stated above and what is his name?

You speak so much and you talk of Hell confuse me. You believe in Hell?
... tomorrow we continue , charly is really burning to harm me with reservoirs ,lots of reservoirs of blood of Jesus! Let me run ooo cheesy

I will tell u tomorrow after meeting people

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

... Brilliant question
Earth will never be destroyed , we have earth n we have u humans!
Humans here will be extinct by 90% wen your sun is old, d sun will be old n release d old body just like a mother serpent dos when her skin gets old! On d course of shedding it's skin 90% of humans will melt and that will be in millions of years to come! The sun if is an earthly human is at his 85years old ...so will u be here then so u can watch it shed it's expired gas my love?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2020
CharlyG1:
The fact that a person(s) tries so hard to stirr up strife is a reflection of how much Satan hates the people of God. He'll go to any length to achieve his aim. Really desperate.

The Mother goddess works with false prophets. And there are people among us who are not entirely human that this spirit sends out to the earth on assignment.

I talked about this already, but I cannot trace out the particular page.

There is a school that teach the schemes of this spirit. And this spirit would send such "ladies" out to the earth to capture the souls of men.

These people sent are mainly from the waters. This mystery, God revealed to me.

Their agenda is to capture men and women. They like to get women whom have suffered from a broken home or suffered rejection from their father or mother.

They will sleep with as many people as possible, male and female. The female ones will sleep with females and males, likewise the male ones. By so doing, such people's destinies come under the authority of water spirits, who gang up to attack the victim(s).

Their trades are lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, heterosexuality and all kind of perverse sexual sins. They try to initiate their victims into witchcraft.

Their method is centered on sex, because this false mother goddess was worshipped in the old times via a sex ritual.

There would be a priest and naked women who surround him holding calabashes, kneeling before the priest. They would then perform what they term "holy sex". They dance and have sex orgies with the priest. That is demon worship made to this false mother goddess (Right now, the ritual has taken a slight different face. Now they come at you, advertising sex subtly and sometimes directly).

They believed that she would make their harvest plenty and bless them in numerous ways. But God already set His judgement over this spirit, and it's dead.

The women fronting for this spirit are rather brainless and powerless, showing desperation and fear of what God is doing with His children.

False Mother goddess is the one that rules over false prophets, witches and wizards.
This spirit has come at me so many times since my childhood up till the point where God showed it to me in a dream and gave me revelations about it. It is so bent on stopping God's people. But it will never succeed.

I'll go deeper next time I expose it more.

On Mount Zion there will be deliverance. And the gates of hell will not prevail over the church. Amen.

God bless His children.

...Wat Is better singing about sex to n fro or preaching against sex only to sleep with any girl with a protruding bottom in d secret... I tried all top pastors all are d same ...d only truthful one among them who hit me with a loud "Jesus" during my experiment on him...who is from idoma was been accused of rape ..now he is an atheist ,he contacted me n I opened his eyes
...U are telling them what I presented to u...like I ask ! do u really know who u talk with I AM DEPTH HERSELF ,I AM DEEPER THAN BOTTOMLESS PIT ...I presented myself as a sex lover n you fell for it , if I present myself as a penis eater or bloodsucking python u will put it in ur REVELATION how Jesus revealed a python to u lastnite...my experiment on you is all working out fine nwune ..., u are beloooooooow so sorry

NEVERTHELESS ADD IT TO UR CV THAT U ENCOUNTERED A SATANIC SEXUAL QUEEN AND REAL GODDESS OF ABYSS.. PEOPLE WILL PRAISE JESUS THE RAPIST D MORE...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ahasco(m): 1:32am On Sep 22, 2020
SisterFire:
They are just attacking females here ,
Not fair

Don't let that bother you. They are only doing what they think is right.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ahasco(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
I won't even leave him my dear as he renders yujiz and co brainless here

Lol
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2020
I've been on this thread since the first day and I've never seen such rubbish as I'm seeing recently. If you know what's good for you, eave this thread in peace and stop derailing/trolling. Take your goddess elsewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my dear don't be ridiculous ,u christians are so dull wat is dis repentance u preach?
I have a mighty office beside the portal leading to d evil abodes of kristians called hellfire, me and your angels( who are also demons according to plan$ to straighten the programmings of Yahweh n his adopted son Jesus ) play and chat so much( wen u die u will see my office at d far left) ....ur angels love n respects me because they know I was B4 Jehovah, I was on earth wen love n peace rules among coloured creatures billion years b4 now hiding in d caves (cos Jehovah n his salty creation came along with discrimination) B4 a good god created trynasosaurus weighing 60,000kg... So please show me respect as we wait wen Jehovah aka Satan will be released by other powerful gods

The word of God says “Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”‭‭ (Philippians‬ ‭2:9-11‬). No matter how long you claim to have existed in this world, you are still under the feet of Jesus Christ and his church. The children of God have authority over you in the name of Jesus. You are full of lies and crave for respect and worship like your Lord and Master, Satan. You are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Run away while you still can else the judgement of God shall be upon you and the members of your coven.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Am not done yet ,but something tells me u are working for a demon sorry I have to say this!
because the best way to PROGRAMME an unfortunate human is to talk about demons n how u shout Jesus then it runs, so doing u are 120% PROGRAMMED for d hellfire wen u die... U are damaging these innocent souls Charles ...I have cried enough for billions of ignorant black people still burning in hell... I DONT WANT TO VISIT U WITH MY FEARFUL NATURE ...PLS TEACH DIS PEOPLE SELF BRAVERY THAN BRAVERY ON A CHALATAN CALLED JESUS CHRIST WHO RAPES MEN AT WILL...

That was the same accusation laid against Jesus, that He works with a demon.
To be honest, you are too little. You lack knowledge and power. See how ignorant you are, exposing your inner secrets. Many of your type have come and tried, and they all failed.

If you don't repent before God's judgement befalls you, you will be given a special place in hell.

You are so loud and stubborn (Proverbs 7:11). And your words are empty, lacking power. All is talk and no do.

You better crawl back to the hole you came from before the anger of God befalls you. This will be your very last warning.

This may be a faceless forum but God knows you, and if you continue this disgraceful act, you'll have yourself to blame.

I'm coming for you, your coven and your false goddess mother. And by the power of Jesus Christ, you will bow. You better be well prepared. You will know Who the Holy Spirit is, the hard way.

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

...u Didn't tell me what's not right with my photo

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:
I've been on this thread since the first day and I've never seen such rubbish as I'm seeing recently. If you know what's good for you, eave this thread in peace and stop derailing/trolling. Take your goddess elsewhere.
She should leave so that u can continue to wine and dine yourselves to groundbreaking stupidity eh? She has done a lot for you humans (I mean d lady ) not just the mother of all mothers

No soul entered hellfire until fèælkirin ie Jesus lied he died on d cross!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Hercules22:

The word of God says “Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”‭‭ (Philippians‬ ‭2:9-11‬). No matter how long you claim to have existed in this world, you are still under the feet of Jesus Christ and his church. The children of God have authority over you in the name of Jesus. You are full of lies and crave for respect and worship like your Lord and Master, Satan. You are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Run away while you still can else the judgement of God shall be upon you and the members of your coven.
The only Satan I know is your Jehovah YAHWEH ,he who claim I am that I am ,d beginning n d end when he has no single knowledge that plants n animals has soul , he is dull ,so are chrstians
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
The only Satan I know is your Jehovah YAHWEH ,he who claim I am that I am ,d beginning n d end when he has no single knowledge that plants n animals has soul , he is dull ,so are chrstians
grin grin grin
...The one who doesn't know d moon dosent emit light... I met an angel( demon Alit'h u know him right) last night ,n she was laughing at me..how children here embarrasses me while calling me a devil " I laughed with her though until I closed, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
grin grin grin
...The one who doesn't know d moon dosent emit light... I met an angel( demon Alit'h u know him right) last night ,n she was laughing at me..how children here embarrasses me while calling me a devil " I was laughed with her though, grin grin
I don't know her

Who mingles with them? Fools just like Christians ! Good morning Mama ! I hope she didnt insult you mama?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
She should leave so that u can continue to wine and dine yourselves to groundbreaking stupidity eh? She has done a lot for you humans (I mean d lady ) not just the mother of all mothers

No soul entered hellfire until fèælkirin ie Jesus lied he died on d cross!

1 Corinthians 2:14
[14]But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
I don't know her

Who mingles with them? Fools just like Christians ! Good morning Mama ! I hope she didnt insult you mama?
...hmmm, she is actually my friend , they are so free now their master is locked up by Egypt and co! ...Start liking them things has changed my sweet honey & daughter
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

[14]But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
...Talk like a man n stop been a novice cum coward quoting bible here n there!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Am on fire ! Fire fire fire !!! Oh my body is burning ! HOLYGHOST fire is upon my satanic soul

grin grin hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha are you happy now? grin grin I can see how u vibrate while typing ,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am on fire ! Fire fire fire !!! Oh my body is burning ! HOLYGHOST fire is upon my satanic soul

grin grin hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha are you happy now? grin grin I can see how u vibrate while typing ,
Lol, Satan has been judged, same with the spirit inside you as well. Just know God loves you and doesn't want you to perish

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Talk like a man n stop been a novice cum coward quoting bible here n there!
Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now commands all people everywhere to repent,
because he has set a day on which he is going to judge the world in righteousness, by a man whom he designated, having provided proof to everyone by raising him from the dead.”
Acts 17:30-31

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.