Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809393 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hercules22 just IGNORE and dont respond till it leaves....
Dont feed it d atention it needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
omg!. this thread is very revealing. An eye- opening thread. i stumbled on it yesterday. God bless the op and all the contributors. pls @CharlyG1, enthronedbyGod, Madprophet and the rest of the thread members with positive contributions, i need answers to some issues that have been hiting me lately. i sent an email to Charlyg1, seems it hasn't seen it yet. Maybe i should just drop it here. I'll truly appreciate all advices, prayers and divine direction. Thanks. dropping it soon. God bless everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yujiz:
Hercules22 just IGNORE and dont respond till it leaves....
Dont feed it d atention it needs
...Talk rubbish once more and I will torment u for 21nights ...Beware am not your mate ...neither is fèælkirin Jesus christ my senior!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
secondly is not time for sacred mountain's in take yet , that's every 1000yrs (secondary intake 666 °^) n 1000yrs ( primary intake 144,000°^)
Primary 144000 °^ was around 1034ad, next will be intake will be 2034ad
Secondary was around 1300AD so next intake will be around 2300ad ,280days from now ...no matter wat make sure u are among d 666°^ successful hellfire dwellers out of billion weeping souls ,make sure Michael ( now an elder)who is in charge of sacred mountain of Yahweh( Christian's heaven) takes u,
As 4 primary intake 144,000°^ forget it u are a blackman
Now I know u are an ancient demon! Ever since u entered here no peace in my heart, I don't rest well at night I bind u Satan by d blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bryce123:
omg!. this thread is very revealing. An eye- opening thread. i stumbled on it yesterday. God bless the op and all the contributors. pls @CharlyG1, enthronedbyGod, Madprophet and the rest of the thread members with positive contributions, i need answers to some issues that have been hiting me lately. i sent an email to Charlyg1, seems it hasn't seen it yet. Maybe i should just drop it here. I'll truly appreciate all advices, prayers and divine direction. Thanks. dropping it soon. God bless everyone.

I really don't know how to start with this write up as I'm completely confused about life and may drift into depression( i pray it never to get to this stage). Pls ignore all the errors in this piece as i ain't typing with the right frame of mind.
To start with, i lost my parents when i was 8. So i grew up partly with my grandmum and my brothers. We were just 3 boys and I'm the last born in the family. Well, life wasn't that cool as at then but atleast i have my eldest brother as my benefactor. However, shortly after my high school in 2010, i lost my two older brothers and my grandmum within a space of 3 months. At this point, i was devastated and worried. I just didn't know who to trust cus what was happening seems weird to me. Consequently , i decided to leave the south for the north just to continue my university education and cut off from any family link, be it uncle or aunty.
Life wasn't easy though, but i have always trusted in God. I got admission into one of the schools in north central and shortly after, i got a scholarship with shell. I must say with all amount of humility that i was academically bright. Coupled with the fact that I'm equally very good looking, i was able to make cool friends especially the female ones who stood by me.
One scenario that still give me goosebumps till date is how i manage to stay in my off-campus apartment during holiday periods especially when all my coursemates and friends travelled home for holiday. It was usually crazy as I'd be left all alone in the compound. This is the period i miss my family the most.
To cut the long story short, i graduated early 2019 and i just rounded up with national service like two months ago.The unexpected in my life happened shortly after this.. Reason why i have to put up this write up cus i need all the advices and inspirations i can get at this stage.
Firstly, after my nysc, my landlady who has been so nice all these whiles threatened to give me Quit notice in the midst of the lockdown. Although my rent was due and i was owing her some balances from previous rent. I actually understand her anger but doing that in the midst of the pandemic was surprising. I mean the world was in chaos.Also, while i was doing my nysc, i took time out to learn forex trading. I knew job might not come immediately considering the situation of things in the country. And there is this friend of mine based in Norway who was ready to lend me money to fund my forex account as soon as I'm done with national service. Because of this landlady issue, i had to message him to remind him about the money.Mind u, this is one person who is always checking up on me and was even begging me to take the forex business seriously cus he was ready to invest any amount just so i can stand on my own cus jobs might be hard to come by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. I got worried at this point. Finally, i didn't know the third and the biggest one was coming. My girlfriend of almost 3 years who have been there for me all these years dropped a bombshell, after we had one of those couples quarells, that she wasn't interested in the relationship again. I mean this is someone who cares so much abt me and is always crying and begging me to come marry her. Cus of her, had to do away with other girls while in school just to focus on her cus my good looks was making her insecure in some ways. Although as a playboy then, i have hurt her in some ways. But i was surprised she kept bringing issues that happened during the first one-half years of our relationship as excuse why she wanna back out. When i noticed shit was getting to me, i had to begged her and even when she try to forgive and continue, another issue will pop up again. There and then, i knew this was a lost cause. I mean i have lived and stayed strong all these years without my parents and brothers, why was all these happening to me within a space of one month( august to be precised) when i thought i have conquered and was ready for a better phase of my life.
For the first time in my life, i understand why some persons commit suicide and i know how dangerous depression is as i was gradually drifting into one. At night, i will wish i had a family that i can run to just to cool off my brain. I missed my family so much right now. I'm just confused about life right now. I don't even know how to start or if i should continue pushing cus nothing make sense to me again. Coupled with fact that i ain't working, at times i could go a day without eating. And this my girl was my backbone before now. She is everything a man will look for in a woman, in my own case, she was the sister i never had, the mum and the family i have lost. Even with my bad attitude, she was always there. But now, i don't understand what is going on. I'm writing this because i need all the encouragement and inspiration i can get right now. Staying all alone in my room, not knowing when I'm gonna get kicked out of this house cus of rent and then i keep thinking if it happens, where and who do i run to?. Please, i need your advices. I can't go back to the south as the trauma of loosing my family there wouldn't help. I'm just confused! Totally confused about life at this stage. I pray i don't drift into depression.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bryce123:

I really don't know how to start with this write up as I'm completely confused about life and may drift into depression( i pray it never to get to this stage). Pls ignore all the errors in this piece as i ain't typing with the right frame of mind.
To start with, i lost my parents when i was 8. So i grew up partly with my grandmum and my brothers. We were just 3 boys and I'm the last born in the family. Well, life wasn't that cool as at then but atleast i have my eldest brother as my benefactor. However, shortly after my high school in 2010, i lost my two older brothers and my grandmum within a space of 3 months. At this point, i was devastated and worried. I just didn't know who to trust cus what was happening seems weird to me. Consequently , i decided to leave the south for the north just to continue my university education and cut off from any family link, be it uncle or aunty.
Life wasn't easy though, but i have always trusted in God. I got admission into one of the schools in north central and shortly after, i got a scholarship with shell. I must say with all amount of humility that i was academically bright. Coupled with the fact that I'm equally very good looking, i was able to make cool friends especially the female ones who stood by me.
One scenario that still give me goosebumps till date is how i manage to stay in my off-campus apartment during holiday periods especially when all my coursemates and friends travelled home for holiday. It was usually crazy as I'd be left all alone in the compound. This is the period i miss my family the most.
To cut the long story short, i graduated early 2019 and i just rounded up with national service like two months ago.The unexpected in my life happened shortly after this.. Reason why i have to put up this write up cus i need all the advices and inspirations i can get at this stage.
Firstly, after my nysc, my landlady who has been so nice all these whiles threatened to give me Quit notice in the midst of the lockdown. Although my rent was due and i was owing her some balances from previous rent. I actually understand her anger but doing that in the midst of the pandemic was surprising. I mean the world was in chaos.Also, while i was doing my nysc, i took time out to learn forex trading. I knew job might not come immediately considering the situation of things in the country. And there is this friend of mine based in Norway who was ready to lend me money to fund my forex account as soon as I'm done with national service. Because of this landlady issue, i had to message him to remind him about the money.Mind u, this is one person who is always checking up on me and was even begging me to take the forex business seriously cus he was ready to invest any amount just so i can stand on my own cus jobs might be hard to come by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. I got worried at this point. Finally, i didn't know the third and the biggest one was coming. My girlfriend of almost 3 years who have been there for me all these years dropped a bombshell, after we had one of those couples quarells, that she wasn't interested in the relationship again. I mean this is someone who cares so much abt me and is always crying and begging me to come marry her. Cus of her, had to do away with other girls while in school just to focus on her cus my good looks was making her insecure in some ways. Although as a playboy then, i have hurt her in some ways. But i was surprised she kept bringing issues that happened during the first one-half years of our relationship as excuse why she wanna back out. When i noticed shit was getting to me, i had to begged her and even when she try to forgive and continue, another issue will pop up again. There and then, i knew this was a lost cause. I mean i have lived and stayed strong all these years without my parents and brothers, why was all these happening to me within a space of one month( august to be precised) when i thought i have conquered and was ready for a better phase of my life.
For the first time in my life, i understand why some persons commit suicide and i know how dangerous depression is as i was gradually drifting into one. At night, i will wish i had a family that i can run to just to cool off my brain. I missed my family so much right now. I'm just confused about life right now. I don't even know how to start or if i should continue pushing cus nothing make sense to me again. Coupled with fact that i ain't working, at times i could go a day without eating. And this my girl was my backbone before now. She is everything a man will look for in a woman, in my own case, she was the sister i never had, the mum and the family i have lost. Even with my bad attitude, she was always there. But now, i don't understand what is going on. I'm writing this because i need all the encouragement and inspiration i can get right now. Staying all alone in my room, not knowing when I'm gonna get kicked out of this house cus of rent and then i keep thinking if it happens, where and who do i run to?. Please, i need your advices. I can't go back to the south as the trauma of loosing my family there wouldn't help. I'm just confused! Totally confused about life at this stage. I pray i don't drift into depression.
...My dear they are coming to tell you about trusting in Jesus christ n your problem is solve" is just like a worried man who has problems and someone will tell him take a cannabis u will be fine" when d cannabis clears ur problem is there! (Religion is d opium masses smoke wen they are worried"wink And they will say u are sinful that's y d grace didn't reach u
they will quote chapters in d book of lies called bible 2 make it look as if Jesus is watching you , no my dear Jesus is 850million miles( with re re hole features) from here resting n waiting when Jehovah n his brother will return that's year 3016ad, Jesus Christ as a nephî can hear from 10miles ,as a human he can hear from 1mile, 350million miles is far! Religion is kept to trap souls

[b] So listen what u will do, use ur brain know that thing that u shall do to raise money" remove fear of hell" remove Religion n see that is war against ignorance not evil, use ur head do that that will help u make money ,the pastors make a living with d sweats of d ignorance while dey ride" if u have d opportunity to be that crooked pastor be it ,if u have d opportunity to be this n that ,do it as far as it pays u , top Pastors has been in ur shoe B4 but dat idea to eat from d ignorance men & women made Dem billionaires ,but make sure u fight injustice
Join wicked people make ur money then use it to better humanity fight injustice,
Jesus is in Aièdet planet resting with his sweet man
Read my lips" Meditate well( close ur eyes in d dark n relax) an idea will come ur brain" see ur self as great " lf u listen to them with d faithful talks na suicide oo" Be fearless n take any opportunity u see lying here n there tanks
Remember Hell is for christians not 4 evil people or bad pastors or evil politicians, Ignorance send people to hell not sin, St Pieter n paul did worst than most evil pastors [/b]
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bryce123 meditate well n u will have ideas , fear no Satan or evil ( Satan is in d cage with his brother Lucifer until 3016ad)

It will take Jesus 120yrs to get to u from Aièdet planet even with speed 10 times that of jet" Aièdet has d cunniest distance he hid there to avoid troubles of d caretakers of heaven now yahweh aka Satan is in cage"

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by peggywebbs(f): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
@Bryce123, I'll say it takes courage to come out like this. With this courage you will do exploits. It hurts to lose those who would have been our support system. I can't say I know how you feel but I'll say for one that I know what its like to be alone.

There will be problems, there will be struggles but it all makes you strong and that is where your courage is.

You should keep in mind that all of this will pass and you will look back and remember it.

If you have friends, you will need them at this point. Some friends are even better than families. You can petch with one of them for the main time. Forex isn't a stable source of income so I will suggest you find something else you are good at and sell yourself. Many people here on nairaland are also struggling but one way or the other we all find our way. Don't let suicide cross your mind, it has never solved any problems l, besides we don't even know much about what lies on the other side.

If you are a Christian, I will advise you get closer to God. There was a time when I lost everything, and I didn't know where to go. Even though it took a while, things began to change. So please persevere. Never blame God for what is happening to you. I am sure that there are reasons why things happen but please stay strong.

On a serious note think of something you are really good at. If you can draw, there are tutorials on YouTube where you can learn about graphic design and you can join the freelance world. Nobody waits for government anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Bryce123 meditate well n u will have ideas , fear no Satan or evil ( Satan is in d cage with his brother Lucifer until 3016ad)

It will take Jesus 120yrs to get to u from Aièdet planet even with speed 10 times that of jet" Aièdet has d cunniest distance he hid there to avoid troubles of d caretakers of heaven now yahweh aka Satan is in cage"
Where are You really from woman? I Read All ur comments but is not of human

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Where are You really from woman? I Read All ur comments but is not of human
...Bia this man Let me be! angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
peggywebbs:
@Bryce123, I'll say it takes courage to come out like this. With this courage you will do exploits. It hurts to lose those who would have been our support system. I can't say I know how you feel but I'll say for one that I know what its like to be alone.

There will be problems, there will be struggles but it all makes you strong and that is where your courage is.

You should keep in mind that all of this will pass and you will look back and remember it.

If you have friends, you will need them at this point. Some friends are even better than families. You can petch with one of them for the main time. Forex isn't a stable source of income so I will suggest you find something else you are good at and sell yourself. Many people here on nairaland are also struggling but one way or the other we all find our way. Don't let suicide cross your mind, it has never solved any problems l, besides we don't even know much about what lies on the other side.

If you are a Christian, I will advise you get closer to God. There was a time when I lost everything, and I didn't know where to go. Even though it took a while, things began to change. So please persevere. Never blame God for what is happening to you. I am sure that there are reasons why things happen but please stay strong.

On a serious note think of something you are really good at. If you can draw, there are tutorials on YouTube where you can learn about graphic design and you can join the freelance world. Nobody waits for government anymore.

Thanks a trillion for this. Trust me, i know there is a reason for this. And I'm always trusting in God cus he saw me through all these while. I truly appreciate. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some ppl that wanted to leave this thread are still here making noise. Sha, Las Las nothing spoil. The thread moves on. At least there's been testimonies because of this thread, so anybody that wants to cause havoc should just b prepared to fail

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Joshdboss:
Some ppl that wanted to leave this thread are still here making noise. Sha, Las Las nothing spoil. The thread moves on. At least there's been testimonies because of this thread, so anybody that wants to cause havoc should just b prepared to fail
I left because am a peace loving female' but u all shall regret in ur grave ill-words against my great self' in ur human eyes 90yrs lifespan is eternity but to me is just 9days
MARK THIS DAY
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JustBeingFrank(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...My dear they are coming to tell you about trusting in Jesus christ n your problem is solve" is just like a worried man who has problems and someone will tell him take a cannabis u will be fine" when d cannabis clears ur problem is there! (Religion is d opium masses smoke wen they are worried"wink And they will say u are sinful that's y d grace didn't reach u
they will quote chapters in d book of lies called bible 2 make it look as if Jesus is watching you , no my dear Jesus is 850million miles( with re re hole features) from here resting n waiting when Jehovah n his brother will return that's year 3016ad, Jesus Christ as a nephî can hear from 10miles ,as a human he can hear from 1mile, 350million miles is far! Religion is kept to trap souls

[b] So listen what u will do, use ur brain know that thing that u shall do to raise money" remove fear of hell" remove Religion n see that is war against ignorance not evil, use ur head do that that will help u make money ,the pastors make a living with d sweats of d ignorance while dey ride" if u have d opportunity to be that crooked pastor be it ,if u have d opportunity to be this n that ,do it as far as it pays u , top Pastors has been in ur shoe B4 but dat idea to eat from d ignorance men & women made Dem billionaires ,but make sure u fight injustice
Join wicked people make ur money then use it to better humanity fight injustice,
Jesus is in Aièdet planet resting with his sweet man
Read my lips" Meditate well( close ur eyes in d dark n relax) an idea will come ur brain" see ur self as great " lf u listen to them with d faithful talks na suicide oo" Be fearless n take any opportunity u see lying here n there tanks
Remember Hell is for christians not 4 evil people or bad pastors or evil politicians, Ignorance send people to hell not sin, St Pieter n paul did worst than most evil pastors [/b]

Just to remind you of the end of it all, that;

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired,
Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 20:8 And shall go
out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of
the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle:
the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 20:9 And
they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed
the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire
came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the
lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false
prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever
and ever. 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him
that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I
saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
books were opened: and another book was opened, which is
the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those
things which were written in the books, according to their
works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it;
and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in
them: and they were judged every man according to their
works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of
fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not
found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of
fire.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

Just to remind you of the end of it all, that;

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired,
Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 20:8 And shall go
out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of
the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle:
the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 20:9 And
they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed
the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire
came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the
lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false
prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever
and ever. 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him
that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I
saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
books were opened: and another book was opened, which is
the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those
things which were written in the books, according to their
works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it;
and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in
them: and they were judged every man according to their
works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of
fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not
found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of
fire.
...Lake of which fire?
...i was there when Lord chàimedaxes was teaching Yahweh how to make endless fire 2billionyears ago... It took him ages to learn simple sulfuric/endless fahïr ...he is so dull n he has bred billions of dumb PROGRAMMED idiots as u Christians...shakes my head

...Continue waiting when I will swim the lake of fire...email me secretly n I will teach you how to make gargantual fire running from here to arab states my base ... Dumb soul
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Bia this man Let me be! angry angry sad
I 'm so sorry if I got u offended ,I heard u say u where a fearful giant befor million years back?Tell me please how they where created, Tell me about the real works of d angels and works of the demons,because somethings probes my heart

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
I 'm so sorry if I got u offended ,I heard u say u where a fearful giant befor million years back?Tell me please how they where created, Tell me about the real works of d angels and works of the demons,because somethings probes my heart
smiley... Apology accepted...but telling you this few things u wrote here will cast fear on ur soul( yes soul) ...> Then u will outta fear not understand what I tell you just like d other guy asking me who the supreme god creator of Yahweh is, but went n had terrible nightmare about me n run along

.... So to make it simple go n reject d words in d book of lies( BIBLE) THEN COME 2 ME AFTER 3WEEKS...

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
smiley... Apology accepted...but telling you this few things u wrote here will cast fear on ur soul( yes soul) ...> Then u will outta fear not understand what I tell you just like d other guy asking me who the supreme god creator of Yahweh is, but went n had terrible nightmare about me n run along

.... So to make it simple go n reject d words in d book of lies( BIBLE) THEN COME 2 ME AFTER 3WEEKS...
Hmmm shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chrizdon: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm surprised to see our people are still responding to people like husbandsnatcher, amataraja, and sisterfire. The three of them are one and are bent on frustrating and distracting folks here from fully concentrating on the sole purpose of this thread, which remains "exposing the works of darkness and sharing of encounters with the realm of the spirit or spirit being"

ignore these 3 people

husbandsnatcher,
amataraja,
sisterfire

And let's continue with our work here. just don't reply them, because people like these are fully sold out to the devi and are conscious of their evil identity and DON'T THINK you can convert them to Christ by replying all their comments.

Pay less attention to them so won't be distracted from the blasphemous words proceeding out of their mouths.

Oh.... people of God, help me thank the Father of our Lord Jesus and the Giver of life for sparing my life yesterday. I was involved in an accident yesterday and I thank God that though our bus was damaged no lives were lost and all of us came out of the damaged bus unhurt.

Praise... Praise.... Praise.... The Lord!!!

20 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chrizdon:
I'm surprised to see our people are still responding to people like husbandsnatcher, amataraja, and sisterfire. The three of them are one and are bent on frustrating and distracting folks here from fully concentrating on the sole purpose of this thread, which remains "exposing the works of darkness and sharing of encounters with the realm of the spirit or spirit being"

ignore these 3 people

husbandsnatcher,
amataraja,
sisterfire

And let's continue with our work here. just don't reply them, because people like these are fully sold out to the devi and are conscious of their evil identity and DON'T THINK you can convert them to Christ by replying all their comments.

Pay less attention to them so won't be distracted from the blasphemous words proceeding out of their mouths.

Oh.... people of God, help me thank the Father of our Lord Jesus and the Giver of life for sparing my life yesterday. I was involved in an accident yesterday and I thank God that though our bus was damaged no lives were lost and all of us came out of the damaged bus unhurt.

First, ThankGod 4ur survival....He is ever faithful

I am surprised people are still engaging them...
their mission is2 jst distract and thwart d effort of exposing d devices of d enemy but they have failed...

For He shall give His angels charge over us to keep us in all our ways!!!!...halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chrizdon:

ignore these 3 people

husbandsnatcher,
amataraja,
sisterfire

... cheesy
Pls Amatarasha is my daughter...then ( her children found Portugal ) and now( IT in nigeria) , SisterFire one out of my thousand Nairaland friends who dosent know me and who I truely was!

... Your god blasphemed against my mother in his falsehood book called bible , So I returned d favour... May CharlyGi curse your mother even beat her up and u shall smile n glorify CharlyGi d great FOOL who is sick in d heart because am here! ...Tell Yahweh jehovah that sweet wèladlia¢ his daughter curses him and ferælkirin Jesus day and night ever since the great apocalypse 3billion years ago...tell him

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chrizdon:

ignore these 3 people

husbandsnatcher,
amataraja,
sisterfire

pls ooo sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bryce123:

We're glad the thread has been a blessing to you. I'm currently reading through your mail. Please exercise patience, I'll respond tonight.

God bless you for being here and for sharing.
Cheers smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Ok I will check up after 3weeks but not really that scared because I want to know d truth * but where were u when Adam & eve were been created since u said Adam was created 9000yrs ago and you had been in existence 4billion years ago?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 24, 2020
CharlyG1:

We're glad the thread has been a blessing to you. I'm currently reading through your mail. Please exercise patience, I'll respond tonight.

God bless you for being here and for sharing.
Cheers smiley

God bless u too...i truly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Ok I will check up after 3weeks but not really that scared because I want to know d truth * but where were u when Adam & eve were been created since u said Adam was created 9000yrs ago and you had been in existence 4billion years ago?
...first of all Adam n Eve is not their names but hätui n geiæ...When Níy was creating hätui(Adam) with his religious Trinity , I think I was ruling giants in Cuacutpio ie ancient Romania/Hungary with my Trinity (magènta n auœrorà) that's roughly 7000 BC( bc meaning before the abomination & lies on d cross) ...
... Photo below is Roman/frens photo of me grin grin they called me Rumi... something like that the goddess of breastfeeding instead of rîemnesa'nha ,just little they knew about my experiments on breastfeeding ... I wrote about my findings on breastmilk and younglings which states that " great warriors and fearless female fighters where not breastfeeded" and they branded me goddess of breastfeeding ,and where worshipping me from 3140bc till d emperors came with d Greek gods jupilus,athena, apollos ,mammon,medias (who are below me) 3centuries after

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...first of all Adam n Eve is not their names but hätui n geiæ...When Níy was creating hätui(Adam) with his religious Trinity , I think I was ruling giants in Cuacutpio ie ancient Romania/Hungary with my Trinity (magènta n auœrorà) that's roughly 7000 BC( bc meaning before the abomination & lies on d cross) ...
... Photo below is Roman/frens photo of me grin grin they called me Rumi... something like that the goddess of breastfeeding instead of rîemnesa'nha ,just little they knew about my experiments on breastfeeding ... I wrote about my findings on breastmilk and younglings which states that " great warriors and fearless female fighters where not breastfeeded" and they branded me goddess of breastfeeding ,and where worshipping me from 3140bc till d emperors came with d Greek gods jupilus,athena, apollos ,mammon,medias (who are below me) 3centuries after
Do you say u have your Trinity like Christian Gods do Are you d one on set

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Joshdboss(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
See, husbandsnatcha or whatever ur name is. If you want to rant here and talk all manner of things, be my guest, God knows I don't read any of those rubbish. But don't put up any more of these your disgusting, demonic images like the one you did above. if you're looking for recruits or followers go n open your own thread. Respect yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by omobacyprus(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Youngman you really wanna encounter the real demon ...next time don't involve ur little self when higher creatures talk ...
What did you do to the young man
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Do you say u have your Trinity like Christian Gods do Are you d one on set
...Oh yeah my dearest ,I belong to a Trinity many years after ur Adam was created( billion years ago we don't have trinities amongst us)
Why do we have trinities ?... its primary purpose is for security, u form a Trinity with those who share your pain and those who love you !
The Cristian God"s Trinity billion years ago Jehovah n Allah where the best of friends ...they commit upsurges together ,they kept a tigris garden with wonderful giants n animals together They don't have Trinity but present day europeans from 1200ad created d Trinity of Jehovah,Allah and Jesus Christ to help dia pockets...

..Who are my ancient Trinity? check d previous post

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Oh yeah my dearest ,I belong to a Trinity many years after ur Adam was created( billion years ago we don't have trinities amongst us)
Why do we have trinities ?... its primary purpose is for security, u form a Trinity with those who share your pain and those who love you !
The Cristian God"s Trinity billion years ago Jehovah n Allah where the best of friends ...they commit upsurges together ,they kept a tigris garden with wonderful giants n animals together They don't have Trinity but present day europeans from 1200ad created d Trinity of Jehovah,Allah and Jesus Christ to help dia pockets...

..Who are my ancient Trinity? check d previous post
olorun egba mi!!! shocked
And who is the NIY u said created Adam and Eve 4 d 2nd time are u d one breastfeeding on photo?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
olorun egba mi!!! shocked
And who is the NIY u said created Adam and Eve 4 d 2nd time are u d one breastfeeding on photo?
nïy ? nïythèæraphariadlïc`yøunœshwésh(a lot of symbols are missing though because you humans don't have it) is yahweh's name in our now* extinct language, mind you no human tongue can pronouns this name cos our tongues then are more advanced than yours, we pronoun 500alphas in 10seconds, few christians speaks our language when in spirit.( Seeing that long unearthly name I hope u won't call me Satan?)

That's me on d photo, d ancient romans called me goddess rume.. because dey can't pronouns my realname!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.