Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809343 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Talk like a man n stop been a novice cum coward quoting bible here n there!
I visited one of them 2days ago even yesterday,he wants 2 quote bible in his dream but his tongue was locked ,he wants to call Jesus his mouth was locked

Trust me I didn't even do anything, just appearing like a 2 headed aged woman THATS ALL HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA grin

Jesus was no where to save him cry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Lol, Satan has been judged, same with the spirit inside you as well. Just know God loves you and doesn't want you to perish
When was Satan(Yahweh) judged in ur perspective?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am on fire ! Fire fire fire !!! Oh my body is burning ! HOLYGHOST fire is upon my satanic soul

grin grin hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha are you happy now? grin grin I can see how u vibrate while typing ,

Please ignore her, once she is tired, she will leave

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Friso:

Please ignore her, once she is tired, she will leave
shud I leave?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
When was Satan(Yahweh) judged in ur perspective?
John 16:8-11
[8]And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9]Of sin, because they believe not on me;
[10]Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
[11]Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
I visited one of them 2days ago even yesterday,he wants 2 quote bible in his dream but his tongue was locked ,he wants to call Jesus his mouth was locked

Trust me I didn't even do anything, just appearing like a 2 headed aged woman THATS ALL HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA grin

Do you want to know what Jesus did to the demons inside of you? He cast them out anywhere he met them.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

John 16:8-11
[8]And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9]Of sin, because they believe not on me;
[10]Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
[11]Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Ok I like d style u used in telling me to leave ,
U reduced yourself to d lowest form ,to d level of SHE goat ,see what u type,I have never been so bored by little naive soul
CONGRATS I WILL LEAVE ,NOW I KNOW U CAN CAST DEMON AWAY WITH NAIVETY
MTCHEW GODDESS ÀMAT U HAVE SUFFERED cry
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Do you want to know what Jesus did to the demons inside of you? He cast them out anywhere he met them.
am done with you ( ur stupidity is second to now)
D same demons who guard ur heaven?( sacred mountain)
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blabbermouth: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ok I like d style of u telling me to leave ,
U reduced yourself to d lowest form ,to d level of SHE goat ,see what u type,I have never been so bored by little naive soul
Woman, you talk too much and end up not saying anything meaningful. If you want to be an Atheist, at least have sense na.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Brothers and sisters just ignore those proclaiming evil in guise of light....
The bible says the devil transforms to be an angel of light to deceive many....
Why did they come here nd not open their own thread 2propagate their so called-truth?..
think about it...
Once they arent getting any attention they so much crave,they'd crawl back in2 where they came from...
I only pity them
JESUS IS THE WAY,TRUTH AND LIFE!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Woman, you talk too much and end up not saying anything meaningful. If you want to be an Atheist, at least have sense na.
who is ATHEIST ? When am busy calling jehovah ? U are dull my friend

Am outta here
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
am done with you ( ur stupidity is second to now)
D same demons who guard ur heaven?( sacred mountain)
Your demons were so scared of Jesus that they begged him to let them go into pigs.

Matthew 8:31-32
[31]So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
[32]And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ok I like d style u used in telling me to leave ,
You're getting triggered by the bible? Here's more

Matthew 8:16
[16]When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

angry But shE mentioned all gods no one knew? Do you really went to school? I was afraid of her because U ClaiM she is a demon but I see truth in what she says
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Your demons were so scared of Jesus that they begged him to let them go into pigs.

Matthew 8:31-32
[31]So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
[32]And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

U are boring her up!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
SisterFire:

U are boring her up!

Shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
SisterFire:

U are boring her up!
Am out my dear
Is like when a human visited d gathering of cows , they will be discussing "how dia fulani owner kill Dem because of so much love"

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blabbermouth: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
SisterFire:

angry But shE mentioned all gods no one knew? Do you really went to school? I was afraid of her because U ClaiM she is a demon but I see truth in what she says
Always remember to double check who you quote before you click the SUBMIT button. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Shut up!
is ok don't fight ur fellow human because of me, u tried clap clap

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Harshirama:

Shut up!

Those people are really inciting us with lots of knowledge until u spoilt d show,thunder go fire you well well, bokombokom ozuo akpe
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2020
One person using different accounts. grin

Frustrated folks... grin grin grin

Let the tales by moonlight continue abeg. Perhaps, I might use a few of these weird names for my fantasy based stories. grin

These folks are just a poor imitation of Micah of Beholdwonder.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2020
SisterFire:

Those people are really inciting us with lots of knowledge until u spoilt d show,thunder go fire you well well, bokombokom ozuo akpe

Who are you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Blabbermouth: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
who is ATHEIST ? When am busy calling jehovah ? U are dull my friend
Am outta here
It's "I'm" not "Am".
At least learn something while you mock Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Eat ur thread oo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Harshirama(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
is ok don't fight ur fellow human because of me, u tried clap clap

Same as you. Shut up
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Jayfab009: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:

I blame these guys wasting their time with you lots. You and your stupid mother are just jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JustBeingFrank(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:

Just to remind you of the end of it all, that;

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amatarasha:
The only Satan I know is your Jehovah YAHWEH ,he who claim I am that I am ,d beginning n d end when he has no single knowledge that plants n animals has soul , he is dull ,so are chrstians

The word of God says “...In later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.”(1 Timothy‬ ‭4:1-2‬).
We aren’t ignorant of the devices of your Lord and Master, Satan. As you return to your place of abode, keep in mind that “Darkness can’t overcome the light of God’s presence.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hercules22:

The word of God says “...In later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.”(1 Timothy‬ ‭4:1-2‬).
We aren’t ignorant of the devices of your Lord and Master, Satan. As you return to your place of abode, keep in mind that “Darkness can’t overcome the light of God’s presence.”
...Nice, when u die we might see n I will remind you how you insulted a good person because of jesus...u shall know whether we are true or false
...in your grave u will call my name 4 help but I may not be at work ...but in sexual activities somewhere beside the abode of Hil¶ækabet ..

Riènméra' nhas is my name memorise it as u read ur bible
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hercules22:

secondly is not time for sacred mountain's in take yet , that's every 1000yrs (secondary intake 666 °^) n 1000yrs ( primary intake 144,000°^)
Primary 144000 °^ was around 1034ad, next will be intake will be 2034ad
Secondary was around 1300AD so next intake will be around 2300ad ,280days from now ...no matter wat make sure u are among d 666°^ successful hellfire dwellers out of billion weeping souls ,make sure Michael ( now an elder)who is in charge of sacred mountain of Yahweh( Christian's heaven) takes u,
As 4 primary intake 144,000°^ forget it u are a blackman

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
PLEASE IGNORE HER, ONCE SHE DONE TYPING, SHE GO COMMOT.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Nice, when u die we might see n I will remind you how you insulted a good person because of jesus...u shall know whether we are true or false
...in your grave u will call my name 4 help but I may not be at work ...but in sexual activities somewhere beside the abode of Hil¶ækabet ..

Riènméra' nhas is my name memorise it as u read ur bible

I don’t need to remind you that your days are numbered. Do you remember when your fellow demons begged Jesus not to punish them but have them sent into the herd of pigs?
The word of God says “They came to Jesus and shouted, “What do you want with us, Son of God? Did you come here to punish us before the right time?””(Matthew‬ ‭8:29‬). The right time is coming when you will be captured and thrown into the lake of fire. Then we as God’s holy children ruling with Christ will watch you and your cohorts tormented day and night forever and ever. Your cursed name is irrelevant to me just like that of your Lord and Master, Satan.
The only person I take pity on is the one whom you deceived and possessed. It will take the grace of God to set this human free from your captivity. Well, she made her choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.