Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808202 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Liposure: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Praise the lord. I'm really excited to stumble on this thread. The devil is a liar. All he does is steal n destroy. I ve been lucky all my life. But i have questions. I'm a freethinker. I'm not deeply spiritual. I'm just trying to know more. Some stories here scare the hell out of me. I just hope i find the truth
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Liposure: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

when last did u visit scripture union Wednesday 's fellowship? I invite you to atakpa off k.a cross river for a wonderful evening 7days bible fellowship
Call me: Pastor Luci-nora +234908 118 7447
jesus is lord. i never knew you were a pastor.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hiploko(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Sir

Was in a dream with my mum and kid bro. My mum left us and started walking down. I had a need to call her when she was close and called her but surprisingly she didn't answer like she didn't hear me calling. She was busy walking down. I called and kept calling she kept going farther. I and my kid bro had to start going after her to get her attention she was still walking. Then I saw a namesake/friend whose wife died in real life. I greeted him
but he grudgingly answered and i kept chasing after my mum. I was also trying to watch my kid brother in that dream. It got to a place I couldn't suggest where she went anymore. I looked left I saw a house filled with dogs and on the right looked like a road to my aunties house. I didn't know the actual house in that dream and was calling my kid bro to show me the road.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2020
jubianose:

Bia Nwokem don't ever quote me again with your useless stupid advice. I know what you insinuate. Mind your spiritual life and leave mine alone...

Peace...

Thank you for the insults. Shalom!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2020
TheNoble007:

Thank you for the insults. Shalom!

U're welcome...

Its not insult. Its a WARNING!!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
STFU abi oya were ni, oponu olobe nyama nyama who you dey threaten? Next time you threaten me like a slowpoke u will regret full time nonsense and omo ale ni
...I have the foto you drew & I will explain all u saw
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Hiploko:
Sir

Was in a dream with my mum and kid bro. My mum left us and started walking down. I had a need to call her when she was close and called her but surprisingly she didn't answer like she didn't hear me calling. She was busy walking down. I called and kept calling she kept going farther. I and my kid bro had to start going after her to get her attention she was still walking. Then I saw a namesake/friend whose wife died in real life. I greeted him
but he grudgingly answered and i kept chasing after my mum. I was also trying to watch my kid brother in that dream. It got to a place I couldn't suggest where she went anymore. I looked left I saw a house filled with dogs and on the right looked like a road to my aunties house. I didn't know the actual house in that dream and was calling my kid bro to show me the road.

Hmm...
Pray for your mum to live and not to die. Pray for your household very well
I'm not a dream interpreter tho. Let's wait to hear from Charles.
I'm more of a Militant.....(cheers)
(Savage Christian Militant) lol... Special Forces
Good morning house....(smiles)

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
Praise the lord. I'm really excited to stumble on this thread. The devil is a liar. All he does is steal n destroy. I ve been lucky all my life. But i have questions. I'm a freethinker. I'm not deeply spiritual. I'm just trying to know more. Some stories here scare the hell out of me. I just hope i find the truth
... Who are those that scares you lips? With fear u won't know how to make the 200billion years journey to time
Wise humans will understand that 200 billion years is what is needed to know more about the universe and multiverse,
Foolish humans will be in a place of torment waiting for their Lord God to cum n admit them into heaven every 1000years( which is like impossibility)
... If you are a wise freethinker this place is not for you ( except that am here for a purpose)
... Becareful where you seek knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2020
jubianose:

My dear I understand your anger. But my anger is with him not you. I know the place where he is giving the advice from and I won't take it. His advice is a stupid one. These are the kind that calls names to things they don't understand. I understand what he insinuates and the place he is giving the advice from, so that is what necessitated my annoyance. Anyway, No Apologies....
' apologise to him right now or I get angry with you cos this ur anger against your fellow child of God is so uncalled for! Anger and arrogance is of the devil' n don't tell me you are now possessed by the evil spirit here
By the way what is the guy insinuating about you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
SisterFire:
' apologise to him right now or I get angry with you cos this ur anger against your fellow child of God is so uncalled for! Anger and arrogance is of the devil' n don't tell me you are now possessed by the evil spirit here

Go and read first Corinthians 1:19 my friend
You are so proud
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
jesus is lord. i never knew you were a pastor.

I am a renowned pastor
Pastor N. K .luci, come to calaber for special prayers

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

I am a renowned pastor
Pastor N. K .luci, come to calaber for special prayers
'Shut up you ' Prostitute pastor' steer clear of me

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Stupid christians

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dear iluvmamav

...I will score u 3/10 that's excellent drawing though as you saw me on my secondary planet ( earth is my main home)

1: that you call suns isn't suns but 16 moons emitting purple and blue lights unlike Earth's moon emitting 7 colours you call primary colours( Note: the 7 colours your moon emitting is from the sun )
grin funny you my own planet has one sun ,no planet can handle one / half sun talkless of 2, I hope you saw my creation in ur dreams?

2: my hands are covered with my working apparatus because I do work endlessly with that Fh§•æΠ u saw ,u didn't draw it well , it looks like wearing a skating shoes, I won't tell u d use , I used that instrument last on 230,080 BC,

3:... u asked y I don't have wings? I wasn't created with wings but I was created with gills that I can live underwater for millions of years that's nature, the 2violent Humanoid u worship till today from Dæ c planets has wings but can't survive underwater for 10mins except 2 of them we gave d secret , I don't have wings ! I can't fly like Jehovah Yahweh smiley but I have gone millions of mile with my husband
4: my skirt is my skirt grin ( no comments) u expect it to be long right? No I wear short skirt billion years ago,

5: those are trees ,blame nature for my size

6: the dark shadow is an aluminum like planet beside that's my Queendom , no one enters there accept my husband , daughter ÆMATHARÁSHIAYNATÈÆSCU or my great goddess mother queen of earth

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Dear iluvmamav

...I will score u 3/10 that's excellent drawing though as you saw me on my secondary planet ( earth is my main home)

1: that you call suns isn't suns but 16 moons emitting purple and blue lights unlike Earth's moon emitting 7 colours you call primary colours( Note: the 7 colours your moon emitting is from the sun )
grin funny you my own planet has one sun ,no planet can handle one / half sun talkless of 2, I hope you saw my creation in ur dreams?

2: my hands are covered with my working apparatus because I do work endlessly with that Fh§•æΠ u saw ,u didn't draw it well , it looks like wearing a skating shoes, I won't tell u d use , I used that instrument last on 230,080 BC,

3:... u asked y I don't have wings? I wasn't created with wings but I was created with gills that I can live underwater for millions of years that's nature, the 2violent Humanoid u worship till today from Dæ c planets has wings but can't survive underwater for 10mins except 2 of them we gave d secret , I don't have wings ! I can't fly like Jehovah Yahweh smiley but I have gone millions of mile with my husband
4: my skirt is my skirt grin ( no comments) u expect it to be long right? No I wear short skirt billion years ago,

5: those are trees ,blame nature for my size

6: the dark shadow is an aluminum like planet beside that's my Queendom , no one enters there accept my husband , daughter ÆMATHARÁSHIAYNATÈÆSCU or my great goddess mother queen of earth
oh am short of words' u really made death look worth dying great one, I said it that u are not human when u entered
Am a superfan of u ,But as a reincarnated goddess do you live here and there also for me 2 see u in your giant form ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
oh am short of words' u really made death look worth dying great one, I said it that u are not human when u entered
Am a superfan of u ,But as a reincarnated goddess do you live here and there also for me 2 see u in your giant form ?
...no am human now ...am not living anywhere for now. You saw me in my secondary planet , that's fragmentation case close...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
SisterFire:

Who are you?

The guy did not insinuate anything about me, but about the man I requested His book. These he has no right to do.

End of discussion. Now face your front.... undecided
SisterFire:

Who are you?

The guy did not insinuate anything about me, but about the man I requested His book. These he has no right to do.

End of discussion. Now face your front....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
WHO are those banning CharlyG1 for Christ's sake?
This nairaland sef. So una look, look, look, una no still sabi who to place everlasting ban on top, well God help us

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2020
As for our recalcitrant neighbours, are you sure you havent been tampering with the Mods?
Enter lively house, now hoping to disband its residents...
Shoutouts to our new skin leopards, goddesses yesterday holiness enforcers today,
You have both been noticed, at least carry your quarrel commot for hia
@Liposure, be careful with advice here. Dont read all recent page 320 and above comments (you may anyway). Scrutinize, and skip any jargons obviously. Best to keep reading through the pages. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 2:30am On Nov 04, 2020
The agents of darkness on this thread are in full force. But your end is coming soon

For the believers on here. Our brother Charles (CharlyG1) and founder of this thread is repeatedly getting banned for just posting. He was banned yesterday and when he tried making another post today, he was banned again.

I wonder what the moderators in Religion are doing

As for the vile agents of darkness on here, be warned. You might think your demonic antics are in play but remember God almighty orchestrates all these things for his glory which would later see your likes humiliated, disgraced and dealt with whether here or in your personal lives. Our God does these things to bring judgement. BE WARNED. The sovereignty of God is in play and your incessant actions would be what would bring judgement upon you. Just like God sent a lying spirit in the camp of Ahab, and Just like God gives people over to reprobate mind to bring his wrath upon them cos of their demonic rebellion, your actions here would later result in terrible judgment because you don't know you are dealing with a child of God in Charles and every other believer here. BE WARNED. Many came in the past but failed but yours would be what would finally bring judgement from the Lord. It is a terrible thing to fall in the hands of the living God.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2020
changedinchrist:
The agents of darkness on this thread are in full force. But your end is coming soon

For the believers on here. Our brother Charles (CharlyG1) and founder of this thread is repeatedly getting banned for just posting. He was banned yesterday and when he tried making another post today, he was banned again.

As for the vile agents of darkness on here, be warned. You might think your demonic antics are in play but remember God almighty orchestrates all these things for his glory which would later see your likes humiliated, disgraced and dealt with whether here or in your personal lives. Our God does these things to bring judgement. BE WARNED. The sovereignty of God is in play and your incessant actions would be what would bring judgement upon you. Just like God sent a lying spirit in the camp of Ahab, and Just like God gives people over to reprobate mind to bring his wrath upon them cos of their demonic rebellion, your actions here would later result in terrible judgment because you don't know you are dealing with a child of God in Charles and every other believer here. BE WARNED. Many came in the past but failed but yours would be what would finally bring judgement from the Lord. It is a terrible thing to fall in the hands of the living God.

Tell him to login to nairaland with another phone and post. Or use another browser than the one he is currently using and post. Or reset the setting of his current browser to "default" and post. Just keep trying.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
This is a trying time
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
This is a trying time
indeed!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
CaptMarvel:
indeed!

She once said that she is stronger than Jehovah now am confused!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Oludami1:
WHO are those banning CharlyG1 for Christ's sake?
This nairaland sef. So una look, look, look, una no still sabi who to place everlasting ban on top, well God help us

How did it happen ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2020
changedinchrist:

leave goddess alone ,she isnt ur match .

Charlygi is such a novice

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Children of God please and please we need to worship God in truth and in spirit, God knows his children and real men of God.

I felt the power of God as I slept. I dunno whether it was a dream or a vision, cause I felt awake and asleep, God was showing me different people that serves him, he showed me different men and women, he also showed me a student who preaches his gospel in school, then he showed me a woman who preaches the gospel on the street early in the morning(I could hear her voice preaching on the street), then he showed me a pastor I know and then another woman, all of them preaches the gospel and I believe they were persecuted and insulted by people for preaching the gospel but they were real preachers and lovers of God. Then I woke up by 3am.

Sometimes last month, in a dream, God showed a church where people were praying, young and old. They were praying fervently. God loves prayers and worship.

Early this year, I also dreamt of rapture, people running up and down, I was observing the whole incident, mothers looking for their children.

Every Christian at one point or the other will be persecuted but we should not relent, we are not the first to be persecuted, our labour in the Lord is not in vain, 1 peter 5:9.

We need be sober and vigilant because the devil as a roaring lion walketh about seeking for whom to devour. The devil know that there is no time again, so he is angry and looking for people to drag to hell with him. Please brethrens let's worship God in truth and in spirit. No need to fear, we all should rejoice because our Lord Jesus Christ has overcome the world. The devil can't harm us when we walk with God. Always remember that the weapon of our walfare is not carnal. Dont be carried away by things of the world, pray and pray, do midnight prayers, fast too. Do midnight prayers please, its very powerful.
Bless you all.

11 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
leave goddess alone ,she isnt ur match .

Charlygi is such a novice
You and your goddess will suffer mark my word, he in me is greater than he that is in the world, I give you 24hrs to denounce your goddess in the mighty name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

She once said that she is stronger than Jehovah now am confused!
lolz! she's just deluded! A pet in the hand of the arch deceiver.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oludami1:
As for our recalcitrant neighbours, are you sure you havent been tampering with the Mods?
Enter lively house, now hoping to disband its residents...
Shoutouts to our new skin leopards, goddesses yesterday holiness enforcers today,
You have both been noticed, at least carry your quarrel commot for hia
@Liposure, be careful with advice here. Dont read all recent page 320 and above comments (you may anyway). Scrutinize, and skip any jargons obviously. Best to keep reading through the pages. God bless you

What did u mean ? We are still lively and together ,no goddess can disband us

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.