Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809146 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
I didn't mention any sin here. Just a private enquiry

Kelvin the. Hunta , u think I don't know what you want? Give your life to Christ and hold your dick with a timble,
And kelvin stop hunting for pvssy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kelvinhunta: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
My life is already with Christ. I need some enquiries about ur signature though privately. Email or give me ur contact. It's not about pussy
AnalQueenluci:

Kelvin the. Hunta , u think I don't know what you want? Give your life to Christ and hold your dick with a timble,
And kelvin stop hunting for pvssy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
My life is already with Christ. I need some enquiries about ur signature though privately. Email or give me ur contact. It's not about pussy

when last did u visit scripture union Wednesday 's fellowship? I invite you to atakpa off k.a cross river for a wonderful evening 7days bible fellowship
Call me: Pastor Luci-nora +234908 118 7447

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
trueking:

Unfortunately I do not have the book, I read the hard copy a long time ago, but a Google search for the pdf file brought óut the soft copy.

Is exactly the soft copy that I needed because I read on the go...

I have googled for it but couldn't find it. So if you have, kindly forward to my email above, I will greatly appreciate...
Tnks
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

when last did u visit scripture union Wednesday 's fellowship? I invite you to atakpa off k.a cross river for a wonderful evening 7days bible fellowship
Call me: Pastor Luci-nora +234908 118 7447
your number isnt reachable via,I swear I will love to come 2 cross river for the 7days fellowship but am based in ilorin, kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello, had a bad dream about my friend should I tell her? or just pray about it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
jubianose:

Is exactly the soft copy that I needed because I read on the go...

I have googled for it but couldn't find it. So if you have, kindly forward to my email above, I will greatly appreciate...
Tnks
I'll download and send it
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
your number isnt reachable via,I swear I will love to come 2 cross river for the 7days fellowship but am based in ilorin, kiss kiss

Call it once more!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
trueking:
I'll download and send it
OK.. Thank you my man
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
jubianose:

OK..
Thank you my man
If you are on telegram, search for Christian e-library I have checked the book is there, and thousands of others, just go to the group files, and type in the name of the book
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kelvinhunta: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Correct guy. But this your fellowship eh, is illorin not far?
iluvMAMAV:
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
trueking:

If you are on telegram, search for Christian e-library I have checked the book is there, and thousands of others, just go to the group files, and type in the name of the book
I searched the group on Telegram but couldn't find, can you send it to me stevecraige6@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
shesawesome:
Hello, had a bad dream about my friend should I tell her? or just pray about it
just pray against it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why do we keep arguing with foolish people?

When you already know that on the day of judgement, the damned will be cast into the lake of fire. So no need trying to prove a point to an already damned person. Just ignore and face those who need the teachings of christ

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Damisam93(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Ayt27(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Most times we Christians are always in a haste to show our zeal for God. We are quick to try to defend God or prove we love him.
Amen

Ah men! I'm always somewhat glad when I read your comment because I remembered your dream you shared way back about you telling the Lord "Fine boy", coz he's beards was all set and none was out of place and that feeling that he's like a big brother you'd trust more than your parents. I still think about that your dream till date.

Ah! It's such an ecstacy to bask in when the Lord visits as a Lamb, I could relate 100. It had also confirmed what I had written down prior to reading that comment, even when he visits as a Lion you are still glad his presence is there.

It's just this time you keep quiet, there's this reverential fear around you and you begin to wonder in your head is it not the same person that I was laughing with the last time, what changed? Then I understood why sometimes his disciples were usually afraid to ask him questions or they push John to ask. The Lion and the Lamb, a very simple yet complex way.

I digress, I hope to read more of your comments, Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Ayt27:

Ah men! I'm always somewhat glad when I read your comment because I remembered your dream you shared way back about you telling "Fine boy", coz he's beards was all set and none was out of place and that feeling that he's like a big brother you'd trust more than your parents. I still think about that your dream till date.

Ah! It's such an ecstacy to bask in when the Lord visits as a Lamb, I could relate 100. It had also confirmed what I had written down prior to reading that comment, even when he visits as a Lion you are still glad his presence is there.

It's just this time you keep quiet, there's this reverential fear around you and you begin to wonder in your head is it not the same person that I was laughing with the last time, what changed? Then I understood why sometimes his disciples were usually afraid to ask him questions or they push John to ask. The Lion and the Lamb, a very simple yet complex way.

I digress, I hope to read more of your comments, Thank you.

Thank you ayt27 my brother,
Really appreciated your kind words sir.

Ive started a new series called an account of the end of days.....sure you'll love it.
Have you read my other books/thread?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

OK thanks alot
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 1:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Correct guy. But this your fellowship eh, is illorin not far?
That fellowship go strong ooo grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Kelvinhunta: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
I rest my case! Pastor over to you
iluvMAMAV:
That fellowship go strong ooo grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:
@Hercules22 is that an excerpt from "Occult grand master now in Christ" By Iyke Nathan Uzoma ?

Boss

Do you have the book pls??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnywayne(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
I have the book occult grandmaster now in Christ by Nathan uzorma ,send me a message on WhatsApp 08126609043

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
madprophet:

Boss

Do you have the book pls??
Yes I do, and "Secrets from heaven " by the same author,
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnywayne(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

I need secrets of heaven ,can I pm you ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
johnnywayne:

I need secrets of heaven ,can I pm you ?
My nairaland email isn't working
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnywayne(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:
My nairaland email isn't working
please how then do I get it from you ?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Thank God for his grace and mercies everyday.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Thank God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

Am sending you a PM
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by johnnywayne(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:
Quote me and then drop your email, so you can edit later and delete
akpojerooj@gmail.com
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

Quote me and then drop your email, so you can edit later and delete

Fridayokolo333@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.