Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (808003 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
I rest my case! Pastor over to you
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Siki355(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

Quote me and then drop your email, so you can edit later and delete

Wealthobinna3577@gmail.com
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ok, glory to God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
How does the Holy Spirit communicate with you and how to recieve it? I think He only speaks to me through thoughts and conviction of sin but how does he relate to you?
Some say they hear the voice audibly, see visions and revelations, dream dreams and some even feel his presence like a Close friend(HananHezron).
I rarely dream and DONT see visions nor the supernatural. I even wonder if I am not the one talking to myself and thinking the thoughts manually.
Now, some here are obviously advanced (and CharlyG1 isnt replying mails...LOL), so
(a) how do I get a definite and physical proof that the Holy Spirit is with and communicating with me?
(b) and if not, how do I get it without laying of hands (pardon my suspicions) and if possible alone and by myself?
Opinions?
Happy Sunday and blessed week ahead.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oludami1:
How does the Holy Spirit communicate with you and how to recieve it? I think He only speaks to me through thoughts and conviction of sin but how does he relate to you?
Some say they hear the voice audibly, see visions and revelations, dream dreams and some even feel his presence like a Close friend(HananHezron).
I rarely dream and DONT see visions nor the supernatural. I even wonder if I am not the one talking to myself and thinking the thoughts manually.
Now, some here are obviously advanced (and CharlyG1 isnt replying mails...LOL), so
(a) how do I get a definite and physical proof that the Holy Spirit is with and communicating with me?
(b) and if not, how do I get it without laying of hands (pardon my suspicions) and if possible alone and by myself?
Opinions?
Kindly reach me on WhatsApp, there is a school going on, once u get serious with the exercises given, you will begin to enjoy oneness in the holy spirit. Cheer!!! Jesus lives
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...no my dear , in the minds of Jesus zombies here ,
Demons look like this below
good evening goddess,
Pope Francis has accepted same sex law in Christianity ,is it right or wrong

Is pope now with the devil or what,?

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=trueking post=95560205]
What was the dream about?

How often do your dreams manifest? [/quote
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
[

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oludami1:
Opinions?
... Pls sorry for asking how many sisters do u have ? 5,6,7,8 ?
Are u the last born?
Are u d only child?
Did u grew up with ur mum n aunties?

y I ask is because u are super duper dumb , your dumbness shivers me ,it makes me curse the day I was reincarnated 1975 here, it makes me nauseous ,

I GIVE U ASSIGNMENT GO OUT SEARCH FOR GATHERINGS OF SHEEPS OR COWS WATCH THEM AS THEY CHEW CORD, AS THEY GRAZE, THATS HOW I SEE U AND PEOPLE HERE, that's how whitemen views u all as u fight urselves to death to come to their unreligious lands, WOH A SHAME

...U BE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE,
Holyspirit say this n that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
. ...how are you iluv ? Pope Francis is an honest man mistakenly made a pope , he has found out the truth about 3 things 2years ago :-

1: y Jesus came to claim he died on the cross
2: that Jehovah is Satan
3: hatred and religion is 5n6,

You should know that gay isnt a crime against humanity!
Gayism ie homosexual and LESBIANISM has never hindered the economy of a nation,
Gayism has never gindered to tribalism, ethnicity, sectionalism,nepotism and racism , now tell me y people are against it ? Black people should respect nature and humanity for peace to reign on earth , with religion peace will never be on earth ,that's y nature systematically uses religious gods to deal with religious humans for eternity ,

If mrcork inconcesus with mike Steven decides to have sex , now tell me how their gaysex will render yujiz and trueking useless , ?
Pope knew this and he as a righteousman amongst hypocrites decide to be the fighter of the helpless gays living in shadows in pains

listen as stated by nature who is greater than sun , that Charlygi has a peπis doesn't make him a man , the gene chromosome running in his veins determines who a man is, Nutella might have a vagina but may possess male gene, u see y some girls fancy fellow girls and y men fancy fellow men, this is nature , nature is dynamic

If you are mike d lion will u call Anita the lioness possessed for keeping an antelope instead of feasting on it?

Blacks are poor because of religion
Blacks are backward intellectually, economically and psychologically because of Jesus Christ, they go to church to smoke Jesus weed when they are unmarried and poor, after smoking Jesus Christ to feel as if their prayers are answered they return home after dropping N3000 for d pastor ,
THEIR PROBLEMS ARE STILL THERE ,

FIGHTING GAY IS INCONSEQUENTIAL AND DOSENT MAKE A NATION PROSPEROUS, FIGHT UR ECONOMY ,FIGHT FOR FREEDOM ,FIGHT UR CRIMINAL PASTORS AND POLITICIANS, and see that paradise is on earth
you are truly a goddess, your comment made my day, they said you are satanic but you are a being which I have been studying, u are massively a good goddess meanwhile I saw your giant form in my sleep last night, You are saying something but I can't envisage it, but ur tongue is that of a snake, l'm a man I wasn't scared but really wants to talk to your giant form, unlike other girls who attacks any giant image in their dream,
I really love you

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Are u the last born?
Are u d only child?

y I ask is because u are super duper dumb , your dumbness shivers me ,it makes me curse the day I was reincarnated 1975 here, it makes me nauseous ,

I GIVE U ASSIGNMENT GO OUT SEARCH FOR GATHERINGS OF SHEEPS OR COWS WATCH THEM AS THEY CHEW CORD, AS THEY GRAZE, THATS HOW I SEE U AND PEOPLE HERE, that's how whitemen views u all as u fight urselves to death to come to their unreligious lands, WOH A SHAME

...U BE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE,
please permit me lemme draw uur giant form as seen in my dream! Not an excellent artist though smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Are u the last born?
Are u d only child?

...U BE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE,
pardon him you know say na common man maami?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

I think you had the dream for a reason and I doubt if it was to keep it to yourself or it probably wouldn't have been shown to you at all since you're not the subject.

I am of the opinion you should reach out to her, what she does with the information is then up to her, by then you would have played your part.

On the part of backsliding, please retrace your steps, life is too short to do anyhow cheesy
thanks, already told her about it since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
please permit me lemme draw uur giant form as seen in my dream! Not an excellent artist though smiley
...woooow! grin shocked
Take your time ,but draw no X-Men nor avengers, be truthful... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2020
jubianose:

Pls do you have that book? if you have it pls send to me on my email at jubianose@gmail.com. I have been looking forward to get this book.
Prof Iyke Nathan Uzorma also known as former occult grand master now in Christ is one of the persons I follows on Youtube. His teaching is extraordinary, humane, expository with wisdom of God and in-depth analysis of exposition on spiritual matters a Child of God should know. Pls anyone with any of his book should forward it to my email above. I will so much appreciate it.
Thanks

I will advise you to pray constantly in the HolyGhost if you can and meditate on the scriptures daily. Also seek to hear the voice of the one true God. Some people make expositions and later derail, deceiving multitudes later on with false teaching and satanic doctrines. Note, I didn't mention any name. But I know what I am saying. Shalom!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...woooow! grin shocked
Take your time ,but draw no X-Men nor avengers, be truthful... smiley
You mean I shud draw with sincerity?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
this is it here, I drew you like I saw u no joining no removing, the dream was so real though I was scared, and I can't draw actually

Explain the suns
And that black shadow at the far right?
Y ur hands are covered?
And you have no wings?
Please great one explain so that me n those who likes ur comments can learn more about u n other goddesses gods apart from Jehovah and jesus

What kind of skirt is that?

I will advise you to stop trolling this thread. I have sat and watched you spew nonsense after nonsense. We don't want that here. Go to your thread and discuss that.

This is a public forum yes, but not an ordinary one. If you continue this act, I'll take it up spiritually, I have long pampered you.

And you better take down that joke of a picture.

A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
marttol:
you are yet to share the message u want to share sir.. smiley

I am sorry, there are some on-going things that have made me unavailable at this moment. i cannot disclose that here.

The message will come by next weekend by the grace of God.. Amen

This time, God is taking the thread to another level. Satan & his cohorts will be stripped naked here.

It will be so powerful, attacks will come from various angles. But the Lord will keep us and strengthen us. Amen.

God bless you smiley

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
shesawesome:
Hello, had a bad dream about my friend should I tell her? or just pray about it

Please do both. Pray for her and tell her
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
trueking:
Hi everyone, I don't want us to derail this thread by turning it to request thread, so I will not send the book any longer, there is someone's WhatsApp number up there to reach him for the book.

God bless.

smiley
They can reach you via email to receive the book.
God knows you have good intentions, so anyone that wants the book should send you a mail.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
CharlyG1:

I will advise you to stop trolling this thread. I have sat and watched you spew nonsense after nonsense. We don't want that here. Go to your thread and discuss that.

This is a public forum yes, but not an ordinary one. If you continue this act, I'll take it up spiritually, I have long pampered you.

...Coward y not face me, eeh!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Modified:. Post deleted

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
I
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
TheNoble007:

I will advise you to pray constantly in the HolyGhost if you can and meditate on the scriptures daily. Also seek to hear the voice of the one true God. Some people make expositions and later derail, deceiving multitudes later on with false teaching and satanic doctrines. Note, I didn't mention any name. But I know what I am saying. Shalom!!

Bia Nwokem don't ever quote me again with your useless stupid advice. I know what you insinuate. Mind your spiritual life and leave mine alone...

Peace...
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
CharlyG1:

STFU abi oya were ni, oponu olobe nyama nyama who you dey threaten? Next time you threaten me like a slowpoke u will regret full time nonsense and omo ale ni

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
jubianose:

Bia Nwokem don't ever quote me again with your useless stupid advice. I know what you insinuate. Mind your spiritual life and leave mine alone...

Peace...
" what is wrong with his advice or these demons flying around here has gotten into you
Must you insult to make a point and you call yourself a child of God " am so ashamed of you with your arrogance. " Imagine an innocent advice turned insult to a child of God like you "
Repent and crush the spirit of arrogance in you

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

when last did u visit scripture union Wednesday 's fellowship? I invite you to atakpa off k.a cross river for a wonderful evening 7days bible fellowship
Call me: Pastor Luci-nora +234908 118 7447
" Are you a pastor for real?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
SisterFire:
" what is wrong with his advice or these demons flying around here has gotten into you
Must you insult to make a point and you call yourself a child of God " am so ashamed of you with your arrogance. " Imagine an innocent advice turned insult to a child of God like you "
Repent and crush the spirit of arrogance in you

My dear I understand your anger. But my anger is with him not you. I know the place where he is giving the advice from and I won't take it. His advice is a stupid one. These are the kind that calls names to things they don't understand. I understand what he insinuates and the place he is giving the advice from, so that is what necessitated my annoyance. Anyway, No Apologies....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by shesawesome(f): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
CharlyG1:

Please do both. Pray for her and tell her
I did both thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.