Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806961 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2020
jubianose:
[/b][b]

Amatashaa.... you will be delivered or you will burn in hell. Out of the two, one will happen. You have abuse the mouth that created you. You are not a goddess neither will you ever be. Even the real goddesses has rejected you. They know more, and they fear HIS authority and POWER. Your only hope now is Jesus Christ.
I pray he delivers you before it is too late.

Amatashaa.... you will be delivered or you will burn in hell. Out of the two, one will happen. You have abuse the mouth that created you. You are not a goddess neither will you ever be. Even the real goddesses has rejected you. They know more, and they fear HIS authority and POWER. Your only hope now is Jesus Christ.
I pray he delivers you before it is too late.

I pray the LORD delivers you before it is too late.

Happy Sunday
Hahahahaahahahaha grin e dey pepper you

No single doctrine on inventions was in the bible , all talks of demons, Satan, angels ,bla bla bla Nye Nye Nye , no invention
When other gods has millions of inventions in the books and to their names across inhabitants of the universe , tomorrow your yahweh go come out from his cage to go and challenge gods who dissolves bigger suns to candy stick through Electrocentrifugekabulalan science hahahaha grin
You are enjoying television , telephone of a mighty slavian crotian gods through man ,if I say respect the god now u go shout "lock her ass in the abyss "

NOW NWOKEM BIKO GWAM" just one invention by a Christian? N' nzuzu nkea akuriala,

All Christian inventions is like :-
False prophet Thenoble007 has prophesied ( invented) about great tribulations of Christians in November 2019,
When December 2019 reaches no tribulations was on sight , he will say the lord works in a mysterious ways,
*Tb Joshua prophesied ( that corona will by March after
may death toll is now on the peak,
He will pay people to say it ended in spirit reign the lord is a spiritual god not carnal
YOU GO ABOUT INVENTING PRAYER POINTS TO SELL YOUR PASTORSHIP OR BOOKS TUTUFIAKWA( in zebudaya's words)spits
The day a daughter of earth is judged by the unknown forces for just a minute THAT DAY THE WORLD WILL STOP SPINNING AND I HOPE U KNOW WHAT IT MEANS? grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Lol... God is not caged.

I believe in God

But I do not believe in religion
I love it ebuks nwanne , sorry to break it down to you ( you have every right to insult me but that is the truth) THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN DONT LET DUMB DESTITUTES THINK FOR YOU, NEWTON, EINSTEIN DIDNT LISTEN TO HYPOCRITES OF THE CHURCH TO BE GREAT EVEN IN THEIR GRAVEs
listen!
Chuku a dark skin wing giant HUMANOID who came here like close to 6000years ago ( 4000th bc) gave birth 2 your first ancestors ofor Œ•FcSCU AND ogu Œdhômç
Yahweh is a light skin winged giant HUMANOID,
This two where among the billions of Humanoids , reptilians , hollow beings, jellyheaded Humanoids, snakefaced beings, nature/water goddesses created by supreme god 4billion years ago some are white, some are chocolate ( Egyptian gods ) ,some are green , some are purple, some are emerald black, some are blue, some are light skin( Jehovah, gods of deutchland, Scandinavia , Nippon and the Az) The few light skin humanoid gods first came on earth
THESE ARE THE MATERIALS THEY USE IN CREATING YOU HUMANS WHETHER WHITE OR BLACK

First material: THE SALTY SANDS AT THE SEA BEDS( that's y ur tears, blood ,urine and catargh are tasting salty)
2nd material: Their genes ie blood (is impossible for a white man to give birth to a black man, like trump giving birth to a blackman)
3rd material: Their semens to aid reproduction of their creations,
4th material: a kind of Cobalt mineral for white parts of the body of their creations
WHEN THEY ARE DONE ,A MEDITATION FROM THE WINGED HUMANOIDS WILL RELEASE A SOUL FROM A......X ( 44 UNKNOWN ALPHAS- N KNOWN ALPHAS) WITH 1000000 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO THE LIFELESS BODY TO MAKE IT ALIVE, I CAN DO ALL DIS EVEN NOW BUT I HAVE NO COBALTS LIKE ELEMENTS grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
TANID:
anyway it's been a long while ma'am how are you doing how is work

Work is fine
I hope you went to church?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AnalQueenluci: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
I love it ebuks nwanne , sorry to break it down to you ( you have every right to insult me but that is the truth) THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN DONT LET DUMB DESTITUTES THINK FOR YOU, NEWTON, EINSTEIN DIDNT LISTEN TO HYPOCRITES OF THE CHURCH TO BE GREAT EVEN IN THEIR GRAVEs
listen!
Chuku a dark skin wing giant HUMANOID who came here like close to 6000years ago ( 4000th bc) gave birth 2 your first ancestors ofor Œ•FcSCU AND ogu Œdhômç
This two where among the billions of Humanoids , reptilians , hollow beings, jellyheaded Humanoids, snakefaced beings, nature/water goddesses created by supreme god 4billion years ago some are white, some are chocolate ( Egyptian gods ) ,some are green , some are purple, some are emerald black, some are blue, some are light skin( Jehovah, gods of deutchland, Scandinavia , Nippon and the Az) The few light skin humanoid gods first came on earth

First material: THE SALTY SANDS AT THE SEA BEDS( that's y ur tears, blood ,urine and catargh are tasting salty)
2nd material: Their genes ie blood (is impossible for a white man to give birth to a black man, like trump giving birth to a blackman)
4th material: a kind of Cobalt mineral for white parts of the body of their creations
WHEN THEY ARE DONE ,A MEDITATION FROM THE WINGED HUMANOIDS WILL RELEASE A SOUL FROM A......X ( 44 UNKNOWN ALPHAS- N KNOWN ALPHAS) WITH 1000000 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO THE LIFELESS BODY TO MAKE IT ALIVE, I CAN DO ALL DIS EVEN NOW BUT I HAVE NO COBALTS LIKE ELEMENTS grin
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Lol... God is not caged.

I believe in God

But I do not believe in religion
Supreme god creator of the the universe made it possible that all planet bodies in the universe has a female landlady to nurture it , this female landladies has domination against all threat upon earth
THEY ARENT HUMANOID GODDESSES LIKE ISHTAR, ALA (your chuku's wife) , omamme!
At least this caretaker goddesses don't have wings like the female humanoids, world has its own they call earth or agaighas ,gaiah, yahweh calls her Scarlet lady when she jilted him ,

Every sensible god new on a planet will first pay homage to the female owners of dat planet before digging any columbite, gold, asphalt they needed, but Yahweh ( Satan) said no and deceived people till dis moment as the owner of earth and universe ,
NOW HE IS SUFFERING IN A CAGE LOCKED UP FOR GOOD TILL 3017AD
Painful part is when he comes out he will have a great amnesia that might linger till 500yrs
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
shocked shocked
what madam pastor?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
She's desperately trying to delay the already obvious truth that Satan has failed in his mission here. All her fellows he sent here with her have given up and left her alone. She's the last and only man standing lol!

Very stubborn, but hopefully she realizes soon that she's wasting her passion working for the wrong person.

God bless.
hahahahaahahahaha Continue living a lie you fake pastor!

No u work for SATAN AKA YAHWEH AKA GOD THE FATHER
AND
LUCIFER AKA ALLAH AKA THE HOLYSPIRIT THAT DOSENT FORGIVE

WHILE I WORK FOR MYSELF AND MYSELF ALONE HAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Am not bothered about what they said.

I want to tell you that God loves you so much.
With the recent happenings here you would notice and agree with me that most people are concerned about you. This is God speaking to you. The word of God says “There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”(Proverbs‬ ‭16:25‬).

Examine everything you have been told in the the light of God’s word. There are agents of darkness who are wolves in sheep’s clothing that would do anything to make sure you don’t receive the word of God in your heart. They would flatter you by saying that you are more special than the others in a bid to draw closer to you. The word of God says “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.”(‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:1-3‬)

Be watchful and vigilant!! Remain blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yea, but am delivered now. Back then, i do craved to have sex with some of our "HEN". I got delivered the day i was seeing red handed try to romance a hen... I was 12 - 13 years then. The devil is truely bastard. ....
I will share more exprience about it later. Thank u sir
A hen? shocked shocked shocked Oh God. Satan is a lair.
Thank God for your deliverance

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hercules22:

With the recent happenings here you would notice and agree with me that most people are concerned about you. This is God speaking to you. The word of God says “There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”(Proverbs‬ ‭16:25‬).

Examine everything you have been told in the the light of God’s word. There are agents of darkness who are wolves in sheep’s clothing that would do anything to make sure you don’t receive the word of God in your heart. They would flatter you by saying that you are more special than the others in a bid to draw closer to you. The word of God says “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.”(‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:1-3‬)

You are talking to someone who uses his brain at every minute if I'm wat you say I am he will know , for the past 4pages u have been warning him, go and meet oludam1 he is ur type full of dumbsh1t, As u can see he needs answers your wicked deceiptor of a god hid from him IN HIS BOOK OF LIES CALLED BIBLE, it will be hard for him to believe me but the truth shall locate him on earth ,then the benefits of using his brains follows as well,

HE SAID IT THAT HE STANDS FOR NO STUPID RELIGION, GOT THAT YOU ASS.HOLE
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hercules22:

O yes he is vigilant already , because his brains are always at work to know that they are Reptilians living with us ,Who dosent shake by d mention of Jesus but by the gunpowders, he is vigilant ! The Pentagon are vigilant !! While u lowest of all lowest re.tards are vigilant for demons you see in ur dumbheaded dreams, I do not flatter him but for him to accuse my mum of been a REP shows he is higher than u all combined , CONTINUE BEEN GENTLE IN TALKING , I KNOW U HAVE MURDEROUS INTENT AGAINST ME grin grin
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Amatarasha:
listen!

Lol.. how can you be sure the people you mentioned are my ancestors? grin

All the same, I tell you one thing, believing in God does not stop anyone from being great. Nikola Tesla studied Philosophy, Einstein believed in God.

But I get where you are driving at. Am a Christian, but I think outside the box. Some of the things I believe in will sound outrageous to hardcore Christians but that's just me. But i don't go about shoving it into people's faces.

Can you tell me what these numbers 11:11:11 mean? I saw it in a dream one time like that.

Also, its not your job to tell people what to believe in. I used to do it but i discovered later on that it was pointless. If someone was destined for a particular knowledge, that knowledge will come to him. If not, no matter what you say, they will call you deluded. For instance, I used to teach my friend about the Law of Attraction. My friend thought i was mad. I stopped telling him about it because I didn't have to. One day he came to me and told me, "bro, that law of attraction you've been telling me about, I thought you were saying bullshit until i read many prominent books about success which talked about the same thing". Finally, he believed. But its sad that the same law of attraction have been termed demonic at the beginning of this thread. Of course anything can be bad when used inappropriately.

My Christian brothers always know better. Don't confuse them. Let them be. I clearly do not agree with everything you say. For instance, you calling Yawheh satan, that's something I do not agree with at all. My advice is to leave Christians alone. Its wise to do so, unless someone needs the information.

If you open a thread about extraterestials (did i get the spelling right?), I may be happy to engage you on that. But this right here is the wrong thread.

My last advice, don't insult Yawheh, Jesus, Jehovah any longer. I love them.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hercules22:

Thank you bro. I've heard everything you said. Am always watchful. For one, i cannot fall for things that I have not verified myself so we are both safe.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Thank you bro. I've heard everything you said. Am always watchful. For one, i cannot fall for things that I have not verified myself so we are both safe.

No worries my brother. Keep the fire burning! Udo!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

All the same, I tell you one thing, believing in God does not stop anyone from being great. Nikola Tesla studied Philosophy, Einstein believed in God.

But I get where you are driving at. Am a Christian, but I think outside the box. Some of the things I believe in will sound outrageous to hardcore Christians but that's just me. But i don't go about shoving it into people's faces.

Can you tell me what these numbers 11:11:11 mean? I saw it in a dream one time like that.

Also, its not your job to tell people what to believe in. I used to do it but i discovered later on that it was pointless. If someone was destined for a particular knowledge, that knowledge will come to him. If not, no matter what you say, they will call you deluded. For instance, I used to teach my friend about the Law of Attraction. My friend thought i was mad. I stopped telling him about it because I didn't have to. One day he came to me and told me, "bro, that law of attraction you've been telling me about, I thought you were saying bullshit until i read many prominent books about success which talked about the same thing". Finally, he believed. But its sad that the same law of attraction have been termed demonic at the beginning of this thread. Of course anything can be bad when used inappropriately.

My Christian brothers always know better. Don't confuse them. Let them be. I clearly do not agree with everything you say. For instance, you calling Yawheh satan, that's something I do not agree with at all. My advice is to leave Christians alone. Its wise to do so, unless someone needs the information.

If you open a thread about extraterestials (did i get the spelling right?), I may be happy to engage you on that. But this right here is the wrong thread.

11:11:11 is language of..... ( No need saying it here , just like talking about G-force and it's tricks in d midst of palmfrond eating Goats ) to them angels sent u a message against the demons here! But is a language which through meditation you unravel! Like I said B4 To you humans is a demonic number of the marine spirit bla bla bla bla, or a lucky number sent from heaven to aid you fight your spiritual battle bla bla bla, but it remains an unrevealed language which through meditation you involve your self to learn it MY BROTHER NA SO INVENTION TAKE DEY START,
WRITE THAT NUMBER BOLD , WHILE SITTING DOWN ON A FLOOR THEN RELAX UR MIND , REMOVE THOUGHTS OF ANYTHING RELIGION ,CLOSE YOUR EYES WITH THAT NUMBER CIRCULATING IN YOUR BRAIN HOUSE, MAKE SURE NO DISTRATIONS OR FEAR COMES TO YOU , THOSE YOU FEAR ARE LOCKED TILL 3017AD, BUT THEIR HELLFIRE IS STILL MANAGED BY THEIR CHIEF SECURITY & JESUS DON JAPA TEH TEH!

As for leaving them , no I won't " I go tell them no be who first call police dey win case " their god rush go write history upside down, while innocent people die trying to find out the truth, this world will be here until our sun gets old in 1,200,000AD then another world shall emerge , earth shall be great again, I am not pokenosing but sanitizing it just like ur fellow christians are sanitizing pagan worshippers beheading them, burning them to the stake and drowning them , THEY NOW ACT GENTLE AS COVER UP , now nature forces wants to clean christianity out from this world B4 2050 if possibly , so that earth will blossom like paradise my mother wants it to be, EBUKA OKWA SO WRITING KAM NA EDE , I NO BURN ANYONE NOT YET
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anas09:

A hen? shocked shocked shocked Oh God. Satan is a lair.
Thank God for your deliverance
Indeed @Anas09 satan is already a liar... No be small thing oo ..
I will get hold of the hen and took it away to a far bush where no one will hear the hen crying... Some will die sometime...
The day i got delivered, i was later told dat i was vomiting feather... .. Thank God for my life 2day o

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
@Gentlebuka

Ebuka, I know you have your own understanding of what some of us here might believe. But to be for God, you have to discard "human wisdom" and apply the wisdom from the Spirit of God, which is centered on the word of God. That's what we do here.

I saw you mentioned about the Law of attraction, and how you've read books on it.
I was like you. I read many many books. I even watched documentaries on the Law of attraction and many other spiritual stuffs.

It took a personal & deep revelation with the Lord to know I was in error. I practiced these things thinking I was just doing "normal" stuffs and attracting my heart desires to myself.
But what you're attracting is actually a demon(s), and not your desires. It is satanic. And many people who have written spiritual books (contrary to the Bible) belong to the occult.

So I would not depend on such books if I were you.

When you begin to mix human wisdom with God's word, you will definitely enter the trap of the enemy. You have to be wise and pray to God on these subject matters.

I guess nothing we say here will change your mind. But you're part of the reason this thread was opened in the first place. Just think and pray on this, and God will guide you.

And please I beg you, don't listen to what these self-proclaimed goddesses are saying here. Don't attract the enemy to come to you. Be wise.

God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Amatarasha(f): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Albert Einstein , Tesla all doesn't want to be called mad or illuminati members , they knew what Yahweh is ,
HE IS NOT THE SUPREME GOD, BUT A PROGRAMMER, SUPREME GOD DOSENT WANT US TO SERVE ANYONE but use our heads to help ourselves, that's y whitemen land prosper without mineral resources and Africa suffer poverty and total dumbness,

As for your ancestors they are blacks , chuku the black god created his own blacks ,so do Olorun , oghene , osanobua, abassi all are black skin Humanoids, if u find it hard to understand ,
In the year 3000 if religion still exist anyone( head user) from your generation who mentions you as the ancestor will be called mad or possessed by Satan , the black god aren't as ambitious as Yahweh and his adopted son Jesus that's why no one knew about them but contradict their names to foreign god of Eden called yaheeh, Good gods aren't feared by humans but has helped humanity ,but those callous gods with everlasting tales of hellfire and abyss are feared and worshipped, such is live , good people suffer while the wicked ones prosper,

Lastly , before I knew my pass life ,I use to read my Bible from Genesis to revelation and I will ask my mother, reverand fr and co many questions and they can't even answer me ,they branded me ogbanjé ajé when asked about those living in Australia before navigation, but my biological mother all to me through meditation and I saw myself in whiteskin accross Euro and y I came here in dark continent we heard of during the prehistorics , no be only holyspirit Sabi tell Jesus his aim( PROGRAMMINGS) on earth , my mum can do it better rubbish
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I will get hold of the hen and took it away to a far bush where no one will hear the hen crying... Some will die sometime...
The day i got delivered, i was later told dat i was vomiting feather... .. Thank God for my life 2day o

Wow! That's a powerful testimony brother.
Please we would like to hear the full testimony.

Some people don't know that such occurrences exists. It's happening with some people and they are just too afraid and shamed to tell anyone about this.

I applaud your courage to come out and say this and I know Heaven applauds you too.

Thank God for your deliverance! Please share. God bless you.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
She's desperately trying to delay the already obvious truth that Satan has failed in his mission here. All her fellows he sent here with her have given up and left her alone. She's the last and only man standing lol!

Very stubborn, but hopefully she realizes soon that she's wasting her passion working for the wrong person.

God bless.

grin grin grin

The desperation is astonishing! grin

My my my! It's either satan is really childish or the people he sends to cause a confusion here are really childish. Look at the tactics being deployed, all have failed and any other one that comes up will still fail. Lol.

I can't stop laughing grin

I'm waiting to see the next tactics they'll use. The person they called to derail the thread refused to do so, and blew their cover even more.

Let's hope they can change tactics for once at least grin

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
StarFire08:

Thank you . some think. that been gay is natural .I've been battling with the same thing too.

Thank God my brother. God bless
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Juliusmomoh: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

Wow! That's a powerful testimony brother.
Please we would like to hear the full testimony.

Some people don't know that such occurrences exists. It's happening with some people and they are just too afraid and shamed to tell anyone about this.

I applaud your courage to come out and say this and I know Heaven applauds you too.

Thank God for your deliverance! Please share. God bless you.
thank u sir..
i will share more later maybe in the evening thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tomtween1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday people of God...

I had an experience yesterday which I'll like to share...

for years, I've been hearing about the book "He came to set the captives free" but not until 2 days ago, I never had the interest of reading it.

I searched for the book on telegram and downloaded it... I got glued to the book as I began to understand why some things happen...

I got to the place where she spoke about doorways in which a person can let a demon in... After reading that part, I prayed in simple prayer before I slept that God should please help me seal every doorway I had opened whether knowingly or unknowingly...

While I slept, it was like I was in a trance as I could see in the dark (light was off) and I knew what was happening. I felt some heavy force pressing me down seriously on the bed and I could neither talk nor move... I then held my brother's leg in the vision (mind you, my brother was asleep in a separate room) to tap me and wake me back to consciousness but he just walked pass me... The charger's blue light casted the shadow of a strange hand clapping on the wall; after seeing this, since I could not talk, I then spoke in my spirit that "I'll count to 5 and you'll have to leave me"

after counting up to five in my spirit, I then began to mumble blood of Jesus until my voice came back and I regained consciousness...

brethren, this was very real... I wish I could explain how real this was...

Truly, there's is power in the name and Blood of Jesus!

Hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

grin grin grin

The desperation is astonishing! grin

My my my! It's either satan is really childish or the people he sends to cause a confusion here are really childish. Look at the tactics being deployed, all have failed and anyone that comes up will still fail. Lol.

I can't stop laughing grin

I'm waiting to see the next tactics they'll use. The person they called to derail the thread refused to do so, and blew their cover even more.

Let's hope they can change tactics for once at least grin
Lol! As in ehn...

She's acting like a one man squad doing everything at the same time, quoting just about everyone's comments multiples times, and writing long histories of devilish nonsense.

Maybe she just needs just a soul to use as compensation for their loss, lol!

Thanks be to God for putting the devil to shame right before our eyes. To Him be all the glory.

More spirit bro.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
tomtween1:
Happy Sunday people of God...

I had an experience yesterday which I'll like to share...

for years, I've been hearing about the book "He came to set the captives free" but not until 2 days ago, I never had the interest of reading it.

I searched for the book on telegram and downloaded it... I got glued to the book as I began to understand why some things happen...

I got to the place where she spoke about doorways in which a person can let a demon in... After reading that part, I prayed in simple prayer before I slept that God should please help me seal every doorway I had opened whether knowingly or unknowingly...

While I slept, it was like I was in a trance as I could see in the dark (light was off) and I knew what was happening. I felt some heavy force pressing me down seriously on the bed and I could neither talk nor move... I then held my brother's leg in the vision (mind you, my brother was asleep in a separate room) to tap me and wake me back to consciousness but he just walked pass me... The charger's blue light casted the shadow of a strange hand clapping on the wall; after seeing this, since I could not talk, I then spoke in my spirit that "I'll count to 5 and you'll have to leave me"

after counting up to five in my spirit, I then began to mumble blood of Jesus until my voice came back and I regained consciousness...

brethren, this was very real... I wish I could explain how real this was...

Truly, there's is power in the name and Blood of Jesus!

Hallelujah

Praise God for this wonderful testimony.
Note that your spirit man has learnt how to fight
MORE effectively.

Each time we use our authority over Satan, demons & witchcraft, we grow and mature more in spiritual warfare.

I thank God for giving your spirit the boldness to overcome that enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! As in eh...

She acting like a one man squad doing everything at the same time, quoting just about everyone's comments multiples times, and writing long histories of devilish nonsense.

Maybe she just needs just a soul to use as compensation for their loss, lol!

Thanks be to God for putting the devil to shame right before our eyes. To Him be all the glory.

More spirit bro.

God bless.

Lol..

It won't be long when someone sent by God (even unknown to them) will come on the thread and strip her stark naked here.
That would be quick "death".

But even if the person doesn't come... and she continues.. .. It would be more painful for Satan to watch his agent expose him even more and lose at the same time.

It's just a messed up plan that has turned sideways grin

And it's so much fun to see Satan lose grin

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oludami1:
GOD didnt wait for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah to go to hell... instead he brought hell to them (fire and brimstone)

Now, that's hilarious!!!

Lol. But it's true.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by tomtween1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

Praise God for this wonderful testimony.
Note that your spirit man has learnt how to fight
MORE effectively.

Each time we use our authority over Satan, demons & witchcraft, we grow and mature more in spiritual warfare.

I thank God for giving your spirit the boldness to overcome that enemy.

yes sir

Thank you sir
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Oh my God. shocked.
Satan, e no go better for am.
Father thank you for delivering your son. Thank you Jesus for your mighty power to save.

Brother. I love you. God loves you soo much to deliver you from Satan.

Pls share your testimony for others to be encouraged

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by StarFire08(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

Thank God my brother. God bless
Happy Sunday, I'm not a brother oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.