Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (806965 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nairablink(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Your second moniker is husbandsnatcha. Am I lying?

Amara doesn't have a second moniker. Don't know why but it's just that one.

All the rest have more than 2 monikers each though and they've been active here. I'm still waiting for you guys to catch on. smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
CharlyG1:

Lol..

It won't be long when someone sent by God (even unknown to them) will come on the thread and strip her stark naked here.
That would be quick "death".

But even if the person doesn't come... and she continues.. .. It would be more painful for Satan to watch his agent expose him even more and lose at the same time.

It's just a messed up plan that has turned sideways grin

And it's so much fun to see Satan lose grin
Nothing pass God so wouldn't be surprised if that happens. In fact I'm even surprised they survived for this long.

But this your thread strong oh, as in... Two attacks in a short space of time after a long while to illustrate that it's as a result of what's happening here.

It shows that this thread poses a serious threat to the devil's work hence the boisterous reactions from him.

But as you rightly said, it's a double blow for him. To expose himself shamelessly like this, and still lose.

It's such fun to him lose embarrassingly like this, but let keep watching closely and try not to lose our guard because the devil is not known for giving up. He'd keep fighting even though he very well knows it's a lost cause.

Cheers bro and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Indeed @Anas09 satan is already a liar... No be small thing oo ..
I will get hold of the hen and took it away to a far bush where no one will hear the hen crying... Some will die sometime...
The day i got delivered, i was later told dat i was vomiting feather... .. Thank God for my life 2day o
Wow! Thank God for this mighty work He did in your life.

Some would have thought it's just a natural orientation not knowing it was beyond that. I wonder what @Gentlebuka would have to say about this.

God bless.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Indeed @Anas09 satan is already a liar... No be small thing oo ..
I will get hold of the hen and took it away to a far bush where no one will hear the hen crying... Some will die sometime...
The day i got delivered, i was later told dat i was vomiting feather... .. Thank God for my life 2day o

Please don't be so quick to share this testimony again in so much detail particularly among laymen outside the house of God.

Why?

Well, where God and most genuine Christian forgive and forget... giving God glory ... ordinary man will forever look at you with disdain or even disgust.. They will despise you period. I't's just how people of the world behave particularly Africans... that's an abomination in the making.

Your problem is not that strange though. It's a legalized practice in the ancient lands of Japan and china where golden idols have been worshiped as a god by the name of Buddha.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Please don't be so quick to share this testimony again in so much detail particularly among laymen outside the house of God.

Why?

Well, where God and most genuine Christian forgive and forget... giving God glory ... ordinary man will forever look at you with disdain or even disgust.. They will despise you period. I't's just how people of the world behave particularly Africans... that's an abomination in the making.

Your problem is not that strange though. It's a legalized practice in the ancient lands of Japan and china where golden idols have been worshiped as a god by the name of Buddha.
I think you have a point on how some outsiders could take this, but I believe it could also be a blessing to some like those who don't believe the truth that these perverted desires were caused by demons.

So I would suggest that he is led by God, and does whatever God leads him to do instead, even if it meant to share it, because it would be to God's glory.

The least of his concerns should be what men made of it because that is vanity and profits nothing in truth, and besides it could be an act of ingratitude to God who delivered him especially if God wanted him to testify of it. Moreover he should already know a thing or two about what people could make of it considering that his deliverance seems to have been in the open not in secret.

So I would advice he follows whatever God lays in his heart because that would be the best thing to do.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Lol.. how can you be sure the people you mentioned are my ancestors? grin

All the same, I tell you one thing, believing in God does not stop anyone from being great. Nikola Tesla studied Philosophy, Einstein believed in God.

But I get where you are driving at. Am a Christian, but I think outside the box. Some of the things I believe in will sound outrageous to hardcore Christians but that's just me. But i don't go about shoving it into people's faces.

Can you tell me what these numbers 11:11:11 mean? I saw it in a dream one time like that.

Also, its not your job to tell people what to believe in. I used to do it but i discovered later on that it was pointless. If someone was destined for a particular knowledge, that knowledge will come to him. If not, no matter what you say, they will call you deluded. For instance, I used to teach my friend about the Law of Attraction. My friend thought i was mad. I stopped telling him about it because I didn't have to. One day he came to me and told me, "bro, that law of attraction you've been telling me about, I thought you were saying bullshit until i read many prominent books about success which talked about the same thing". Finally, he believed. But its sad that the same law of attraction have been termed demonic at the beginning of this thread. Of course anything can be bad when used inappropriately.

My Christian brothers always know better. Don't confuse them. Let them be. I clearly do not agree with everything you say. For instance, you calling Yawheh satan, that's something I do not agree with at all. My advice is to leave Christians alone. Its wise to do so, unless someone needs the information.

If you open a thread about extraterestials (did i get the spelling right?), I may be happy to engage you on that. But this right here is the wrong thread.

My last advice, don't insult Yawheh, Jesus, Jehovah any longer. I love them.
Oh, this guy is into New Age. I see.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Why?

In other words, he shd hide God's mighty deliverance upon him?
Well, in Christianity, we expose satan and give glory to God.

If the JESUS Christ was not ashamed to deliver us from it, we won't be ashamed to thank Him for it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I think you have a point on how some outsiders could take this, but I believe it could also be a blessing to some like those who don't believe the truth that these perverted desires were caused by demons.

So I would suggest that he is led by God, and does whatever God leads him to do instead, even if it meant to share it, because it would be to God's glory.

The least of his concerns should be what men made of it because that is vanity and profits nothing in truth, and besides it could be an act of ingratitude to God who delivered him especially if God wanted him to testify of it. Moreover he should already know a thing or two about what people could make of it considering that his deliverance seems to have been in the open not in secret.

So I would advice he follows whatever God lays in his heart because that would be the best thing to do.

God bless.
100% correct.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Damisam93(m): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2020
dadrenaline:

There's no strife here. We're all children of God, not yet perfect, but working towards that.

I remember when under my own understanding as I had just read Rebecca's Brown book — He set the Captives free — the book was quite scary, even scarier than what I had read then on this thread a few years before, so I concluded that Baby Christians like myself shouldn't read the book until after a while that they're matured in Christ.

This book is awesome, thanks for drawing my attention to it.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2020
I HAVE A TESTIMONY.: A MAD MAN HEALED AND DELIVERED FROM DEMONS OF INSANITY

When I started worshipping in the Winner's Chapel Branch close to my house, I discovered that a mad man lived opposite my Church.

My Church is directly opposite the Psychiatric Hospital, so this guy decided to make his home by the fence of the Hospital outside.

This guy was known for two two things, 'He begs for millions and he masturbates openly when it gets to him, and that happened often'.

There's a rumour that he wanted to use his elder brother for money but it backfired and made him mad instead, as a result his family never cared to take him to the Hospital for help.

I started noticing that guy as I go for early morning prayer by 6a.m. then I discovered he lived opposite the church. When talking to his imaginary friends, he shouts very loudly. People mocked us saying a mad lived directly opposite our church yet we say Jesus heals.

I personally use to take his presence there as an affront to the church. I felt it was a question mark. I won't lie, I was often ashamed or embarrassed whenever I meet him Infront of the Church sometimes begging for money during service days.
How can we give mighty testimonies of God's deliverances inside the church when there's an insane person full of demons just opposite us? That always challenged me.

This year 2020, during our 21 days annual fasting
and prayer, the last Sunday of the program. The service was so full that even the overflow in the tent was full. Workers usually give up their seats for others, so I gave up my seat and went behind the tent to stand.
I noticed someone was behind me, when I turned It was the mad guy. Although, he lived opposite us, he never came Into the church compound. He wld hang just Infront to wait for people just to beg for money. But, this day he came to church when service was going on. When others saw him, they fled. Something moved inside if me to pray for him. I told him to sit down, I told him I wanted to pray for him, he nodded his head.

Meehhn, the guy was smelly, but that didn't stop me. I guess folks looked at me like I was crazy too to want to pray for a mad man.

I laid my right hand on his head and began to make specific demands. I reminded God that the guy was a human, one of the ones he died for. As I went on praying a man, a brother in the security unit who was by the road controlling tragic, saw us and came and joined me, he laid his hand on his shoulder and began to pray. Another sister also joined us, so the three of us prayed for this guy. Afterwards, he left.

Now, this happened at the time we were making plans to relocate out of that place to a new location because that places became too small for us, so we moved to another hall, the road but not that close. We retained the hall for another new branch tho.

Since then, I didn't see the guy again. That's becos that was no longer my route.

Yesterday that guy came to Church. shocked shocked shocked shocked
He was okay. Well dressed. He came to Church by himself. I teach the teenage church down stirs, in a tent, I was there when I saw this guy walked passed into the main church upstairs. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place his face, but I knew that I know him.

Later, in the evening, I went visiting a sister and a friend close to the former church and close to where the guy usually stays after his wanderings. I saw him, but no longer by the Hospital fence, but by a house frontage where I think no one has rented. I went to him after greeting him I asked if he was the one I saw in church, he said yes.

The guy took time to explain to me which Winners branch he went to so that I wld know it wasn't the one close to where we stood. I carefully listened to him described the place. Now, the former location was just by the road so, it is easy to describe, the new location is not, so I was surprised as he accurately described it and said he was Invited to Church, so he went to see the pastor to ask for help.

I asked when he became well, he said before Coronavirus, but he didn't have were to go so the government took him to a place because of the Coronavirus. I asked abt his family, he said he went home to ask for their help, but the told him I couldn't help him, so he had been living where ever he could.

He said he went to see the pastor concerning accommodation and clean clothes. He showed me the clothes he was given. He said, see my things nau, see where I live. what if a thief steals my things? I was shocked at a man who slept outside without a care but is now concerned abt security.
I engaged this guy in a conversation to see if he wld derail like before, but he was accurate. Oh my God cry cry cry this guy is sane. I was so ashamed that I didn't have any money on me to give to him at least for bread that evening.

I told him I wld be back and went to my friend's place. I told her abt the guy, she said yes, he had been well since but his people won't take him back, so he is homeless now. She said she gave him a flyer and asked him to come to church and see the pastor that's why he came. She said the pastor is raising money to rent him a room (batcher). I felt like flying with Joy.

Oh, that I could help more. I will go to him today and teach him how to pray. I don't have a Bible to give to him right now. But. God will provide for me to help him more.

To Jesus be all the glory and praise for delivering this young man from demons of insanity.
Praise the Lord.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a beautiful testimony, Anas09. smiley

Thank God you finally took action but I guess God was just looking for the person willing to take the first step to praying for that man's sanity.

A lot of times, God is just waiting to see who will just be willing and the moment you made yourself available, you saw that a few others quickly followed in that direction.

A willing soul is all that's needed. smiley

Perhaps, God was also waiting for the right moment to do what He wanted to do. If you remember the story of Paul and the girl in Acts 16: 16 - 18 who was possessed with a spirit of divination, who was following him around. We can see that Paul noticed her from the first day and clearly knew what she was doing but didn't do anything about her, until the right time before he finally took action. This was after many days.

My God! There's So much to learn from this testimony.

God bless you for becoming that willing vessel for Master's use and for bringing an end to the mockery of the church. Who knows the number of souls that could have been lost because of those sayings.

Praise God for ending that guy's misery and please kindly get the Pastor and elders involved in order to see if peace can be made between this guy and his family.

Glory to God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

When I started worshipping in the Winner's Chapel Branch close to my house, I discovered that a mad man lived opposite my Church.

My Church is directly opposite the Psychiatric Hospital, so this guy decided to make his home by the fence of the Hospital outside.

This guy was known for two two things, 'He begs for millions and he masturbates openly when it gets to him, and that happened often'.

There's a rumour that he wanted to use his elder brother for money but it backfired and made him mad instead, as a result his family never cared to take him to the Hospital for help.

I started noticing that guy as I go for early morning prayer by 6a.m. then I discovered he lived opposite the church. When talking to his imaginary friends, he shouts very loudly. People mocked us saying a mad lived directly opposite our church yet we say Jesus heals.

I personally use to take his presence there as an affront to the church. I felt it was a question mark. I won't lie, I was often ashamed or embarrassed whenever I meet him Infront of the Church sometimes begging for money during service days.
How can we give mighty testimonies of God's deliverances inside the church when there's an insane person full of demons just opposite us? That always challenged me.

and prayer, the last Sunday of the program. The service was so full that even the overflow in the tent was full. Workers usually give up their seats for others, so I gave up my seat and went behind the tent to stand.
I noticed someone was behind me, when I turned It was the mad guy. Although, he lived opposite us, he never came Into the church compound. He wld hang just Infront to wait for people just to beg for money. But, this day he came to church when service was going on. When others saw him, they fled. Something moved inside if me to pray for him. I told him to sit down, I told him I wanted to pray for him, he nodded his head.

Meehhn, the guy was smelly, but that didn't stop me. I guess folks looked at me like I was crazy too to want to pray for a mad man.

I laid my right hand on his head and began to make specific demands. I reminded God that the guy was a human, one of the ones he died for. As I went on praying a man, a brother in the security unit who was by the road controlling tragic, saw us and came and joined me, he laid his hand on his shoulder and began to pray. Another sister also joined us, so the three of us prayed for this guy. Afterwards, he left.

Now, this happened at the time we were making plans to relocate out of that place to a new location because that places became too small for us, so we moved to another hall, the road but not that close. We retained the hall for another new branch tho.

Since then, I didn't see the guy again. That's becos that was no longer my route.

He was okay. Well dressed. He came to Church by himself. I teach the teenage church down stirs, in a tent, I was there when I saw this guy walked passed into the main church upstairs. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place his face, but I knew that I know him.

Later, in the evening, I went visiting a sister and a friend close to the former church and close to where the guy usually stays after his wanderings. I saw him, but no longer by the Hospital fence, but by a house frontage where I think no one has rented. I went to him after greeting him I asked if he was the one I saw in church, he said yes.

The guy took time to explain to me which Winners branch he went to so that I wld know it wasn't the one close to where we stood. I carefully listened to him described the place. Now, the former location was just by the road so, it is easy to describe, the new location is not, so I was surprised as he accurately described it and said he was Invited to Church, so he went to see the pastor to ask for help.

I asked when he became well, he said before Coronavirus, but he didn't have were to go so the government took him to a place because of the Coronavirus. I asked abt his family, he said he went home to ask for their help, but the told him I couldn't help him, so he had been living where ever he could.

He said he went to see the pastor concerning accommodation and clean clothes. He showed me the clothes he was given. He said, see my things nau, see where I live. what if a thief steals my things? I was shocked at a man who slept outside without a care but is now concerned abt security.
I engaged this guy in a conversation to see if he wld derail like before, but he was accurate. Oh my God cry cry cry this guy is sane. I was so ashamed that I didn't have any money on me to give to him at least for bread that evening.

I told him I wld be back and went to my friend's place. I told her abt the guy, she said yes, he had been well since but his people won't take him back, so he is homeless now. She said she gave him a flyer and asked him to come to church and see the pastor that's why he came. She said the pastor is raising money to rent him a room (batcher). I felt like flying with Joy.

Oh, that I could help more. I will go to him today and teach him how to pray. I don't have a Bible to give to him right now. But. God will provide for me to help him more.

To Jesus be all the glory and praise for delivering this young man from demons of insanity.
Praise the Lord.

Wow... This is wonderful testimony. To his power nothing is impossible.
God bless you dear. Ana of the Most High God
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2020
dadrenaline:
This is a beautiful testimony, Anas09. smiley

Thank God you finally took action but I guess God was just looking for the person willing to take the first step to praying for that man's sanity.

A lot of times, God is just waiting to see who will just be willing and the moment you made yourself available, you saw that a few others quickly followed in that direction.

A willing soul is all that's needed. smiley

Perhaps, God was also waiting for the right moment to do what He wanted to do. If you remember the story of Paul and the girl in Acts 16: 16 - 18 who was possessed with a spirit of divination, who was following him around. We can see that Paul noticed her from the first day and clearly knew what she was doing but didn't do anything about her, until the right time before he finally took action. This was after many days.

My God! There's So much to learn from this testimony.

God bless you for becoming that willing vessel for Master's use and for bringing an end to the mockery of the church. Who knows the number of souls that could have been lost because of those sayings.

Praise God for ending that guy's misery and please kindly get the Pastor and elders involved in order to see if peace can be made between this guy and his family.

Glory to God!
The Pastor knows him, but he doesn't know we prayed for him. because, this present pastor was just newly posted to our branch then.
But, I will go to him and let him know we prayed for him so that he will take him more seriously

God bless you brother.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
jubianose:

Wow... This is wonderful testimony. To his power nothing is impossible.
God bless you dear. Ana of the Most High God
To God be all the glory o. I am so happy to see that guy his in right mind. He is now a homeless man. No more a mad man.
I know satan wld want to enter back into him. That's my concern now. What do I do to make sure that does not happen?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Praise the Lord.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
May God continue to bless and lift you sister Anas in the same way you have lifted others up
in Jesus name amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by muehonyx22: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Great testimony big sis!!!! God is indeed good all the time.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

The Pastor knows him, but he doesn't know we prayed for him. because, this present pastor was just newly posted to our branch then.
But, I will go to him and let him know we prayed for him so that he will take him more seriously

God bless you brother.

Yeah, that's true. I keep forgetting that they reshuffle pastoral appointments in our church a lot.

Since he got saved because of the prayer of church members and you have witnesses to confirm that, the pastor will certainly take it up.

He needs a place to lay his head for the moment; shelter is often underrated.

It could be a single room apartment; paid for six months at first, if such is allowed in your state though.

And then the conversation of attending WOFBI classes can come up so that he is well grounded in the faith and then the church. This is so important.

Hopefully, in the coming weeks as the light of God changes him completely from the inside, getting to know his past and reconciling him with his family will get easier.

God bless you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

In other words, he shd hide God's mighty deliverance upon him?
Well, in Christianity, we expose satan and give glory to God.

If the JESUS Christ was not ashamed to deliver us from it, we won't be ashamed to thank Him for it.

The problem is not with giving God glory via testimony, even when shouted from the highest mountain, as should be, nor does it lie in exposing Satan. The problem lies in the world and the ways of its people which are not that of Holiness.

The world distastes the good and truth but cherishes evil. We should all learn to give Caesar what is his and God what belongs to him

If you still don't understand what i am saying let the fellow go to politics or romance section and drop his testimony in full. If they don't taunt him to deactivation you know I have no idea what i am saying... which is he shouldn't be so free with the details of this 'particular' miracle outside the house of God.

I just dropped the advice. It's his choice what to do

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Bigcowhorn: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

His case, due to it's nature, is a tricky one, but yes, it's a lot more common than you think. It's just that people don't talk about it.

That's a fact.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ojaysam25(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Praise the Lord.
Wonderful testimony....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

To God be all the glory o. I am so happy to see that guy his in right mind. He is now a homeless man. No more a mad man.
I know satan wld want to enter back into him. That's my concern now. What do I do to make sure that does not happen?

My dear what I will advise is what you already know. I think the best way is to keep him in the Word of God. Because when he is grounded in God's word it will serve as shield and as also as deterrent to demons from creeping in.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Since yesterday I have been reading through from the beginning for the first time since joining Nairaland. I would share my experiences, encounter, Vision & Revelation on here tonight, that will help almost everybody on this platform. Tbh it’s big

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

The problem is not with giving God glory via testimony, even when shouted from the highest mountain, as should nor does it lie in exposing Satan. The lies in the world and the ways of its people which are not that of Holiness.

The world distastes the good and the truth but cherishes evil. We should all learn to give Caesar what is his and God what belong to him

If you still don't understand what i meant let the fellow go to politics or romance section and drop his testimony in full. If they don't taunt him to deactivation you know I have no idea what i am saying... which is he shouldn't be so free with the details of this 'particular' miracle outside the house of God.

I just dropped the advice. It's his choice what to do

I think for the first time, I agree with you. He should be wise about sharing the testimony. The household of God and brothers and sisters in christ would be where to share first, then according to how the spirit leads, in threads where he perceives his testimony could liberate some. Still expecting his testimony here. It's truly a big deliverance thanks to Jesus christ
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Wow! Thank God for this mighty work He did in your life.

Some would have thought it's just a natural orientation not knowing it was beyond that. I wonder what @Gentlebuka would have to say about this.

God bless.
sad
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Amara doesn't have a second moniker. Don't know why but it's just that one.

All the rest have more than 2 monikers each though and they've been active here. I'm still waiting for you guys to catch on. smiley

Catch on with what? grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
CharlyG1:
@Gentlebuka

Ebuka, I know you have your own understanding of what some of us here might believe. But to be for God, you have to discard "human wisdom" and apply the wisdom from the Spirit of God, which is centered on the word of God. That's what we do here.

I saw you mentioned about the Law of attraction, and how you've read books on it.
I was like you. I read many many books. I even watched documentaries on the Law of attraction and many other spiritual stuffs.

It took a personal & deep revelation with the Lord to know I was in error. I practiced these things thinking I was just doing "normal" stuffs and attracting my heart desires to myself.
But what you're attracting is actually a demon(s), and not your desires. It is satanic. And many people who have written spiritual books (contrary to the Bible) belong to the occult.

So I would not depend on such books if I were you.

When you begin to mix human wisdom with God's word, you will definitely enter the trap of the enemy. You have to be wise and pray to God on these subject matters.

I guess nothing we say here will change your mind. But you're part of the reason this thread was opened in the first place. Just think and pray on this, and God will guide you.

And please I beg you, don't listen to what these self-proclaimed goddesses are saying here. Don't attract the enemy to come to you. Be wise.

God bless you.

Alright smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Oh, this guy is into New Age. I see.
Nice meeting you cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Praise the Lord.

To God be all the glory, simply awesome!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Faccouk(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good evening guys, I said earlier on I was gonna share some stuffs with you guys, that will edify, might be kinda scary, funny, shocking & intriguing. Well it’s gonna be a long thread, even though I hate typing much but it’s all good.

Let me start from when I was 4years old, our primary school as of then when to Lagos bar beach for excursion, while in beach I was close to the water, meanwhile I was putting on a brown leather shoe. So while I was standing close to the water, I started hearing voices for me to come inside, shockingly I felt a pull drawing me deeper into the water, my shoe was buried inside, I struggled to pull myself from such strange force. When I got whole of myself, my shoe has changed from brown to green colour with the shoelace. Hmmm, when I got home I told my late dad, who was then less impressed like I was talking gibberish, smh.

When I was 8years old, being naive about the Bible after I lost my best friend as of then, who died in a church, i lost my believe in church. I ignorantly took a Bible & went to a near by bush, then threw it as far as I can, immediately I did that, lightening from above struck that spot I threw the Bible & the bush started burning, I ran off as fast as my leg could carry me, shocking huh?

I received something strange the following year, which kept itself within & affected me while growing up, the spirit of lust. How did I receive such spirit? A strange dog that belonged to a known bros in our street as of then. Immediately the dog bit me, it was like something entered inside me & zap me off, it’s difficult to explain to tender minds. I would talk more of what the spirit of lust did to me basically when I was in the University, later on as you read.

I noticed before someone dies around me, I could sense it quickly & just wait for it to happen, then maybe when the person or someone I know dies, I do see the person next day, either going out or doing something. Tbh my life is full of mysteries, you could wonder how I’m still alive.

There’s a strange thing that do happen to me when I was still a kid, anytime I do injure or cut myself, I do see money in my pocket, I kept doing it & later on I didn’t even know how I stopped it. I ate life ant for fun whenever I see it, you might think I was possessed as of then, naw I wasn’t. I will tell you more later what those things mean as I grew older & grew in the things of God.

While growing up I was sometimes scared because of the things I do see & encounter not until I got into boarding school & Idk how I stopped being afraid, I do love to sleep alone in my dorm, you can imagine sleeping in a big room with lots of beds & nobody lying on it. I can barely sleep with the light turned on, even still now. I was tortured spiritually at that hostel, I saw crazy ass stuffs there, even being pressed, seeing the strange tall dark being coming in & leaving. Sometimes I will be like you have come again, oya do as you pls. Through my secondary school I died like 3times & death dealt with me but my able God delivered me. Even when I pray for people or lay my hands I can sense & see death around. I knew how it looked & it stature because it tried to drag me to Sheol.

When I got into university, things got messy. there’s something I usually do, if I forgot to look at myself in the mirror, I do channel my spirit into someone’s else body & use their eyes to see how good I look. Anyways later in life, I was caution by the Spirit of God how to channel my spirit for good & not for selfish purposes. You need the Holy Spirit in channeling your spirit, if not you’re gonna be swayed by evil spirit in the realm of spirit. Sometimes when I wanna see how animals experience life probably in their cage i channel my spirit into it as of then, it was not right at all.
I will continue maybe tomorrow, it’s damn long & I’m kinda picking the sensitive ones. I will share my encounters with demons, falling angels, true angel & the Queen of the coast, jezebel. Shalom to you all.
Faccouk:
Since yesterday I have been reading through from the beginning for the first time since joining Nairaland. I would share my experiences, encounter, Vision & Revelation on here tonight, that will help almost everybody on this platform. Tbh it’s big

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Anas09: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Iamdazzle:

To God be all the glory, simply awesome!
To God be all the glory my dear sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.