Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (807320 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
changedinchrist:
For those ignorant unregenerate christians who think christians and muslims worship the same God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvB7m2ySP5E

On New age. Amazing Testimony. Love it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgUDwzlF_KU

The ancient evil spirit, Baal is the same as Allah who the Muslims worship. Ashtoreth, also an ancient evil goddess (queen of heaven), who the Roman catholics ignorantly pray to as Virgin Mary.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hercules22:

The ancient evil spirit, Baal is the same as Allah who the Muslims worship. Ashtoreth, also an ancient evil goddess (queen of heaven), who the Roman catholics ignorantly pray to as Virgin Mary.
...Answer me like a real man without fear What is the name of the mother of Jesus christ of Nazareth?

...FYI læûgeràmsèis•Π′mΩ§çu popularly you christians call holyspirit or holyghost is the ALLAH

Baal" is just a shortened name of isrealites ancestor called " baalim " who was crafty like Joeshua ( Jesus Christ )
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Answer me like a real man without fear What is the name of the mother of Jesus christ of Nazareth?

...FYI læûgeràmsèis•Π′mΩ§çu popularly you christians call holyspirit or holyghost is the ALLAH

Baal" is just a shortened name of isrealites ancestor called " baalim " who was crafty like Joeshua ( Jesus Christ )
Virgin Mary is the answer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hercules22:

You are spot on brother ! I have a video that explains the Allah Baal one and it links to that black stone that they revere. The same is true for catholics. But there are some catholics that are truly born again and are just ignorant. May God open their eyes to the full truth

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
SisterFire:
Virgin Mary is the answer grin
...I didn't ask you sad angry

...when he mans up let him correct me virgin mary isn't the pre medieval mother of Jesus Christ!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
JourneytoEL:
@Thenoble007 made a statement about female adornment. The fascinating thing about his statement is it was a revelation from the Holy Spirit to him. If you want to denounce his revelation, you have to do so with a revelation of the Holy Spirit to you. Did the Spirit reveal to you that his statement was wrong? That should be one of the basis. The Spirit backed up with the Word of God is the basis of outrightly rejecting a revelation.

Few years ago, I was a hardcore catholic and an ardent legion of Mary member. Many people came to preach to me, but i rejected all their sayings and even argued with them with the Bible. This continued till i was arrested by the Spirit of Truth who revealed to me i have been living in error thinking i was serving God. It was very hard for me to accept it but he gave me the strength and i have done so. Same way some years back, i would argue with people who castigate secular music, and make a case for non-lustful ones till the Spirit revealed to me to desist and flee from secular music. I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

Truly the Word of Jesus in Luke 5:39, came true to me, And no one, having drunk old wine, IMMEDIATELY desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’ ”

Revelations can be very painful especially if it is against what you have believed for a long time. Some Faith preachers never believed a born again Christian can be influenced by demons till a later part of their years, and their convictions changed.

The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. If you want to know his opinion on certain matters, keep your emotions aside and ask him, if you mix your emotions with your request, he will still tell you the truth, but most likely not immediately. He will first make you strong enough to bear the truth.

Personally, i fix attachment, wear makeup and jewelry, but i will go before the Lord to ask him about his opinion, it might take some time to get his answer, but i pray he gives me the strength to bear it if what thenoble007 said is true, because i can't even imagine carrying my stubborn hair without attachment or wig. All in all, we live for the Lord and we learn everyday, anything he is against, we should be ready to drop it in the trashcan, even if is our eyes.

Shalom.

Very well put at the end. Read the word of God which is the sword of the spirit and GOD'S OWN WORD and pray for the illumination of the spirit. Don't just take a random person's word as truth without testing, even though it is Adeboye OR unless Jesus himself appears to you to tell you it is truth (test all things as God commands in his word). I like your approach of seeking yourself . Please read the word of God too. This issue is not an extra-biblical issue. It's in the bible. God bless you as you search and ask the Lord for answers and I pray you receive his word FOR YOU. Amen. I was on the other side before, until my knowledge got illuminated by the holy spirit when i was in deep communion with the Lord AND HIS WORD. I thank God for his mercies because he has made me know that his word is truly a double-edged sword and once you stand on it, no one can deceive you. The holyspirit communicates in tandem with the word and never contradicts it.

God bless sister in christ. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
changedinchrist:

You are spot on brother ! I have a video that explains the Allah Baal one and it links to that black stone that they revere. The same is true for catholics. But there are some catholics that are truly born again and are just ignorant. May God open their eyes to the full truth

Fellow Christians, once I find the ALLAH - BAAL video, I'd post it here. You would all be shocked how it is the same baal disguised as allah today and how it all originated, from the Arabic source and traditions to the naming and the Judaism and christian root that influenced mohammed.

It would edify us all and show us the need for us to weep and grieve for the salvation of the lost

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
To the observant souls here you all can see that the inter church war still lingers still, is painful 22millions has lost their lives since 37ad till date
Today Catholics where hated with passion , just because they have no rivals in the mushroom churches accros the nation, PURE JEALOUSY
Changeinchrist journeytoel if eventually you 2 make heaven ( which is impossible as a blackman) will you start hating the white mother of Christ same way you hated me ( goddess runès and mother GGaiaH ?
Delusion is worst than bokoharam
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Now see delusion, jealousy, hypocrisy and stupidity of selfish individuals who hates Catholic for their selfish interest, do the Catholics bother Big NO ! they are multiplying day in day out ! They don't even send the haters, wetin concern white robed reverend father with a mushroom coat wearing criminal trying to raise a money firm ( church )

Catholics are idol worshippers wearing rosaries and cross about ,but same non idol worshippers has d medals of adeboye , Tb Joshua , oyedepo about ... Wicked double standards
... you didn't get jobs, husbands etc in catholic but run to RCCG where you where connected with a corrupt politicians for government jobs, where you see a wayward adulterous marriedman to snatch to your own self , kpata kpata you are prayerful as a daughter of heaven and the wife of the wayward husband is weak in spirit , the god of adeboye and oyedepo gave me sister Glory a husband praaaaaaise the lord...I am now a Mrs after my great runs ...spit on you hypocrites
... Na you go dey shout the lord of adeboye is the best , shaaaaame! You all will not escape judgement ,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Now see delusion, jealousy, hypocrisy and stupidity of selfish individuals who hates Catholic for their selfish interest, do the Catholics bother Big NO ! they are multiplying day in day out ! They don't even send the haters, wetin concern white robed reverend father with a mushroom coat wearing criminal trying to raise a money firm ( church )

Catholics are idol worshippers wearing rosaries and cross about ,but same non idol worshippers has d medals of adeboye , Tb Joshua , oyedepo about ... Wicked double standards
... you didn't get jobs, husbands etc in catholic but run to RCCG where you where connected with a corrupt politicians for government jobs, where you see a wayward adulterous marriedman to snatch to your own self , kpata kpata you are prayerful as a daughter of heaven and the wife of the wayward husband is weak in spirit , the god of adeboye and oyedepo gave me sister Glory a husband praaaaaaise the lord...I am now a Mrs after my great runs ...spit on you hypocrites
... Na you go dey shout the lord of adeboye is the best , shaaaaame! You all will not escape judgement ,

'you are hurt goddess by these hypocrites' Dont you think they will insinuate you as a Catholic mole here?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by gracefilled: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
JourneytoEL:
i will, though i feel it will take some time. thanks.

I'll wait even as I seek his mind on it. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'you are hurt goddess by these hypocrites' Dont you think they will insinuate you as a Catholic mole here?
...know it that I despise a jealous heart and an envious soul , I can't watch even a scary 9ft tall demon get envious of his demon brother and I won't beat shit outta him etol...

Yes I'm hurt by their foolishness and jealousy against Catholics,

...though b4 many Atheists and gifted where killed and burnt at the stake in thousands by Catholics ,truth is that these new churches didn't pull out of Catholics cos of righteousness but because of greed and greater gluttony... They wanted the money in their palms as a prayer warriors but Reverand father of the parish said No no no
Off they went starting up churches only to curse and insult Catholics in all their sermons

So they have no right to insult Catholics ,only I have that right
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2020
changedinchrist:

Very well put at the end. Read the word of God which is the sword of the spirit and GOD'S OWN WORD and pray for the illumination of the spirit. Don't just take a random person's word as truth and even though it is Adeboye unless Jesus himself appears to you to tell you it is truth (test all things as God commands in his word). I like your approach of seeking yourself . Please read the word of God too. This issue is not an extra-biblical issue. It's in the bible. God bless you as you search and ask the Lord for answers and I pray you receive his word FOR YOU. Amen. I was on the other side before, until my knowledge got illuminated by the holy spirit when i was in deep communion with the Lord AND HIS WORD. I thank God for his mercies because he has made me know that his word is truly a double-edged sword and once you stand on it, no one can deceive you. The holyspirit communicates in tandem with the word and never contradicts it.

God bless sister in christ. Shalom
exactly thanks. It doesn't sound too scripturally right especially with the commands of Jesus that it is what comes out of the heart that makes one unclean. All the same, i will keep praying for the Lord to reveal the truth.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by At10tion: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
I was going to sleep last night, when I inquire from the Holy Spirit where to read in the scripture and Isaiah 30 came up!! I don't even know what was written there Quickly I flip open the Bible and what I saw in the chapter was quite intriguing, it talks about the day of the LORD.

Later I slept and had a dream, in that dream I saw someone like an angel told me I'm going to fight a giant, I shouldn't be afraid that the giant has been killed since yesterday and will be buried today. I was wondering what that means. I went ahead into a valley and then I saw a huge army coming the opposite side and there was a very tall and huge giant among them, and he was coming against me, but I don't know what happened he didn't touch me, I just saw that the giant fell and tumble into a tunnel or deeper part of the valley and I was looking from up and then like two missiles shot into the valley and the whole place blew up and the giant died.

Well, I think this is more of a endtime message and revelation. The giant and his armies in the place of the Anti-Christ and his armies (they've been defeated) coming against the saints and then God will deliver the saints and destroy the Anti-Christ and his kingdom.

I also think maybe this could be a personal message for me, anyway the times are here, let's stay firm. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Hercules22: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
changedinchrist:

I also pray they come to the knowledge of the truth. I was born and raised in a Catholic family.
Though I wasn’t the serious one. I was just the regular church goer on Sundays just to fulfil all righteousness. We prayed the rosary and prayed to the arch Angel Michael, Virgin Mary and the saints. But when my eyes opened, I put aside sentiments and began to ask questions. I had to examine some of these doctrines in the light of Gods word. When I got my answers, I stopped these false practises. God has been reaching out to me through different means to give me the divine understanding of the holy scriptures. I am still learning and I keep asking the Spirit of God to give me more understanding. The word of God is my guide and the only way to have life is through Jesus Christ.
It is important to have a personal relationship with God. The true worship that God wants is to uphold mercy by caring for those in need and obedience by keeping oneself clean and free from the world’s evil influence. The divine light of the Spirit of God would always radiate in a person’s life and the forces of darkness of the sea, earth and the heavens will flee without binding and casting demons. He has promised us in his word that “blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”. If we show mercy to others, our good works shall be remembered in the time of trouble and the divine mercy of God would come into manifestation to remove every unpleasant circumstances.
On the day of judgement, we shall be judged by our works and how much we were able to keep his commandments. God created the laws that govern his creation. They are all imbedded in the word of God. If we sow evil, we reap evil whether we sin consciously or out of ignorance. This is why God sent out his true servants like sheep among wolves to warn his children so they don’t worship him in error.
We have seen false doctrines and sex scandals both in the Catholic and Protestant churches, Islamic extremist ideologies and terrorism.
These ancient evil spirits (Ashtaroth and Baal) are responsible for these errors in the world of man. Let’s not forget that our Lord Jesus Christ didn’t come to abolish the laws but to fulfil them. His blood was shed on earth to set us free from our sins that gave legal right to Satan and his cohorts to have dominion over us. When we live in sin, we are in bondage. But if we repent and confess our sins to God, the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ will take away our sins. Hence, if people continue to practise these false doctrines till s/he dies without repentance, it will be used against them on the day of Judgement irrespective of their good works on earth. Good works isn’t enough but obedience to God and the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ would always speak on our behalf. I mean if you keep helping the poor, orphans, widows and others and at the same time commit sin of idolatry, anger, sexual immorality, blasphemy, murder, lies, steal etc. don’t expect to make heaven. Nothing unclean shall enter into his kingdom. The word of God says “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” (Matthew‬ ‭7:21-23‬).
He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
JourneytoEL:
@Thenoble007 made a statement about female adornment. The fascinating thing about his statement is it was a revelation from the Holy Spirit to him. If you want to denounce his revelation, you have to do so with a revelation of the Holy Spirit to you. Did the Spirit reveal to you that his statement was wrong? That should be one of the basis. The Spirit backed up with the Word of God is the basis of outrightly rejecting a revelation.

Few years ago, I was a hardcore catholic and an ardent legion of Mary member. Many people came to preach to me, but i rejected all their sayings and even argued with them with the Bible. This continued till i was arrested by the Spirit of Truth who revealed to me i have been living in error thinking i was serving God. It was very hard for me to accept it but he gave me the strength and i have done so. Same way some years back, i would argue with people who castigate secular music, and make a case for non-lustful ones till the Spirit revealed to me to desist and flee from secular music. I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

Truly the Word of Jesus in Luke 5:39, came true to me, And no one, having drunk old wine, IMMEDIATELY desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’ ”

Revelations can be very painful especially if it is against what you have believed for a long time. Some Faith preachers never believed a born again Christian can be influenced by demons till a later part of their years, and their convictions changed.

The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. If you want to know his opinion on certain matters, keep your emotions aside and ask him, if you mix your emotions with your request, he will still tell you the truth, but most likely not immediately. He will first make you strong enough to bear the truth.

Personally, i fix attachment, wear makeup and jewelry, but i will go before the Lord to ask him about his opinion, it might take some time to get his answer, but i pray he gives me the strength to bear it if what thenoble007 said is true, because i can't even imagine carrying my stubborn hair without attachment or wig. All in all, we live for the Lord and we learn everyday, anything he is against, we should be ready to drop it in the trashcan, even if is our eyes.

Shalom.

Dear JourneytoEl, how are you. I hope you are fine.

I wanted to reply to this post, but I don't know why I felt reluctant. But I have chosen to reply for posterity sake and for God's people here, and for those that will read this post in the nearest future.

You said...

I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

Now the points is as follows
1. For the first time in your life you fell under anointing watching TB Joshua and was delivered from the spirit of masturbation even at your own place not even at SCOAN.

2. Are you still walking in the light of your deliverance or have you revert back to masturbating? (only you know the answer to this question)

Point 1. You testified by yourselves that you fell under anointing (light) while watching TB Joshua and was delivered from spirit of masturbation which is darkness. Now ask yourself how can the anointing that delivered you from darkness (masturbation) be a spirit of divination.

The spirit of divination(darkness) according to Act 16:16 is a contrary spirit which Paul by the Spirit of God (light) commanded out of the slave girl.

The spirit of divination (darkness) cannot command the spirit of masturbation (darkness) out because darkness can not be able to command darkness out. Matthew 12:25 & 26,, Mark 3:24 and Luke 11:17&18. (except Bible is no longer your standard). So if truly you received deliverance from the spirit of masturbation while watching Senior Prophet TB Joshua and fell under anointing then know that it is by the Holy Spirit that you are set free (deliverance) and therefore this confirms that TBJ is an instrument in the hand of the Holy Spirit, so then he is a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. (This is the truth).

Now this lead me to the next question which says are you still under the clutches of masturbating spirit? (Only you knows the truth to this question). If the answer is in the affirmative, then don't you think that the powers of darkness of the department of masturbation is angry that you've been set free from them and deviced means to get you back to masturbating (to loose your deliverance) by devising means to get you to doubt the Anointed Man of God God used to set you free so that they can keep on keeping you bound?(so that you loose your deliverance!! [consider this my dear]

Now concerning Senior Prophet TB Joshua. He did not know me personally, we have never meet one on one. But I have watched him many years a ago and the Lord said "behold my servant which which carries the "hope that is living".
But the Spirit of the Lord is with him and the Holy One of Isreal has chosen him to be a light to those in darkness, a delivererer to those oppressed by Satan's and demons, a succour to the poor and a helper to those whom God will use him to help.(though he's a man, he's not perfect just like every other Christians)

Prophet TB Joshua God bless you and keep you, May His countenance continue to shine on you and may Emmanuel TV be potentize to it's maximum spiritual frequency to deliver and set the captive free in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

I jubianose stand here to testify to you and to ALL that Senior Prophet TB Joshua (his WiseMen, and SCOAN in general) has been chosen by Heaven to be one of God's Generals in this dispensation to counter the forces of darkness in our generation today (especially in the area of Healing, Deliverance, Prophecy and Testimonies) as it should be by Divine Will. To God be the Glory. Amen

I jubianose stand in defense of Prophet TB Joshua (The Man of God).

May God bless us all in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Happy Christmas in advance brethren, the Lord reigns!!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
jubianose:

I wanted to reply to this post, but I don't know why I felt reluctant. But I have chosen to reply for posterity sake and for God's people here, and for those that will read this post in the nearest future.

You said...

I fell under the anointing for the first time while watching T.b Joshua and had my deliverance from the spirit of masturbation, and i continued watching his programs. When people were speculating he was operating from a demonic spirit, i argued stating his good works, charity and preaching. But later, the Spirit revealed to me i was wrong and opened my eyes and ears to see he is operating under the spirit of divination.

1. For the first time in your life you fell under anointing watching TB Joshua and was delivered from the spirit of masturbation even at your own place not even at SCOAN.

2. Are you still walking in the light of your deliverance or have you revert back to masturbating? (only you know the answer to this question)

Point 1. You testified by yourselves that you fell under anointing (light) while watching TB Joshua and was delivered from spirit of masturbation which is darkness. Now ask yourself how can the anointing that delivered you from darkness (masturbation) be a spirit of divination.

The spirit of divination(darkness) according to Act 16:16 is a contrary spirit which Paul by the Spirit of God (light) commanded out of the slave girl.

The spirit of divination (darkness) cannot command the spirit of masturbation (darkness) out because darkness can not be able to command darkness out. Matthew 12:25 & 26,, Mark 3:24 and Luke 11:17&18. (except Bible is no longer your standard). So if truly you received deliverance from the spirit of masturbation while watching Senior Prophet TB Joshua and fell under anointing then know that it is by the Holy Spirit that you are set free (deliverance) and therefore this confirms that TBJ is an instrument in the hand of the Holy Spirit, so then he is a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. (This is the truth).

Now this lead me to the next question which says are you still under the clutches of masturbating spirit? (Only you knows the truth to this question). If the answer is in the affirmative, then don't you think that the powers of darkness of the department of masturbation is angry that you've been set free from them and deviced means to get you back to masturbating (to loose your deliverance) by devising means to get you to doubt the Anointed Man of God God used to set you free so that they can keep on keeping you bound?(so that you loose your deliverance!! [consider this my dear]

Now concerning Senior Prophet TB Joshua. He did not know me personally, we have never meet one on one. But I have watched him many years a ago and the Lord said "behold my servant which which carries the "hope that is living".
But the Spirit of the Lord is with him and the Holy One of Isreal has chosen him to be a light to those in darkness, a delivererer to those oppressed by Satan's and demons, a succour to the poor and a helper to those whom God will use him to help.(though he's a man, he's not perfect just like every other Christians)

Prophet TB Joshua God bless you and keep you, May His countenance continue to shine on you and may Emmanuel TV be potentize to it's maximum spiritual frequency to deliver and set the captive free in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

I jubianose stand here to testify to you and to ALL that Senior Prophet TB Joshua (his WiseMen, and SCOAN in general) has been chosen by Heaven to be one of God's Generals in this dispensation to counter the forces of darkness in our generation today (especially in the area of Healing, Deliverance, Prophecy and Testimonies) as it should be by Divine Will. To God be the Glory. Amen

Be careful about who you think you know. Wait and receive a personal revelation from the Lord or allow Him to make you discern what/who is true and what/who is false.

Merry Xmas in advance to you too. God bless you.

12 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
jubianose:

You said...

When i said your christianity is shallow people think i was insulting you.

No person of at least a good spiritual understanding here has come in such cult-like defence of any man of God. Because we know that people are flawed and its never about us humans no matter how much we think we can or have achieved but about Jesus Christ.

I love olukoya, Adeboye and some other men of God. But someone here speaking against them wouldn't warrant me defending them with my life as if they have cast a spell on me. It's never about the pastors, it's never about the so called men of God. You need to see beyond them. Deception works like magic i tell you.

Apostle Paul in all his spiritual wisdom made it clear. He never showed any religious conviction to any man born of woman. Only Jesus Christ. His actions to even Jesus's disciples made it clear that nobody should exalt anybody above measure.

You are here disturbing the peace of the thread with your defence of T.b Joshua. My brother i pray heaven opens your eyes.

Now please note i am not saying or neither do i explicitly have a spiritual knowledge about this man of God or not. But the way you rush to defend him speaks more to me as if you are under a spell or something. I'm so sorry bro but i needed to be blunt.

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
CharlyG1:

Be careful about who you think you know. Wait and receive a personal revelation from the Lord or allow Him to make you discern what/who is true and what/who is false.

Merry Xmas in advance to you too. God bless you.

I have received a personal enlightenment from the Lord concerning this way back. The Lord's ways are beyond any man's comprehension and His ways past finding out.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
nuttyhnic:

When i said your christianity is shallow people think i was insulting you.

No person of at least a good spiritual understanding here has come in such cult-like defence of any man of God. Because we know that people are flawed and its never about us humans no matter how much we think we can or have achieved but about Jesus Christ.

I love olukoya, Adeboye and some other men of God. But someone here speaking against them wouldn't warrant me defending them with my life as if they have cast a spell on me. It's never about the pastors, it's never about the so called men of God. You need to see beyond them. Deception works like magic i tell you.

Apostle Paul in all his spiritual wisdom made it clear. He never showed any religious conviction to any man born of woman. Only Jesus Christ. His actions to even Jesus's disciples made it clear that nobody should exalt anybody above measure.

You are here disturbing the peace of the thread with your defence of T.b Joshua. My brother i pray heaven opens your eyes.

Now please note i am not saying or neither do i explicitly have a spiritual knowledge about this man of God or not. But the way you rush to defend him speaks more to me as if you are under a spell or something. I'm so sorry bro but i needed to be blunt.

In what way is my Christianity shallow? can you briefly explain them.

Now briefly explain the shallowness of my Christianity logically in details.

Mind you if you cannot do this excluding (the fact that I choose to defend TBJ here) then you have no point here, and you conclude hastily and judge a matter which you can't prove, showing and proving that you are a biased individual!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
...@Gentleebuka sorry I forgot to chip in this about the third antichrist ( perfect Antichrist)
...Note: I , them over there are the proudest Antich..sts but arent planning a war nor genocides ,but just bringing back owners of earth to their p
First was Napoleon
Second was Adolf hitlar
3rd is not known ...
But the Intel I got about him with the assistance of Nostradamus the great and the reptilians in power is .........
" [b]that the 3rd Antichrist will be born 10yrs from now : according to Nostradamus
His dad is still in junior highschool as we speak ,
His dad is trailing the part of the church cos he sees vision even as a child
The perfect Antichrist shall be born into a strong devoted Christian family in Sept 2030,
Jewish mossad experts and KGB shall track him but won't get him cos he is a Christian who serve Christ ( religion helps in meandering grin )

He shall join the military ,
He shall be a strong Christian soldier
The perfect Antichrist shall persecute atheists and many antichrists in his reach
Then the truth shall came to him ,he shall cry and go suicidal for 2yrs but death escape from him ,
He shall bought FUTURE KGB IN 2068 As he manifests himself to the world
Then 2070 , he shall declared his intentions to wipe the Jews , christians and Islams from the face of my mother
2071 the 3rd world war shall begin
Remember 2nd world war killed 200millions
3rd shall double that feat
Nostradamus isn't just liars and 419ners like adeboye and Tb Joshua but a fragment of supreme god creator of yahweh made flesh , instead a prophecy of Nostradamus won't come to pass , let the world shrink to matchstick size

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2020
jubianose:

I have received a personal enlightenment from the Lord concerning this way back. The Lord's ways are beyond any man's comprehension and His ways past finding out.

God bless you.

Alright. I hear you. In that case, no further comments.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by JourneytoEL(f): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2020
jubianose:

You said...

that's the funniest part, it has been 3yrs now and i have been completely free from the spirit of masturbation, when i say completely free i mean 100% completely free. I even have to remind myself i was once under its shackles. So it was very hard for me to believe otherwise about him. But in the book of Acts, Paul encountered a damsel that was proclaiming he was a servant of the Most High God. Was she lying? no. Was she scripturally correct? Yes. Yet, the Apostle was able to discern that she was operating under the power of the spirit of divination. I have prayed to God to deliver me from the marine spirit that was substituted during that deliverance. (personal revelation) I was attacked by it in a trance. Anyone who has ever done so, should do the same too.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2020
JourneytoEL:
that's the funniest part, it has been 3yrs now and i have been completely free from the spirit of masturbation, when i say completely free i mean 100% completely free. I even have to remind myself i was once under its shackles. So it was very hard for me to believe otherwise about him. But in the book of Acts, Paul encountered a damsel that was proclaiming he was a servant of the Most High God. Was she lying? no. Was she scripturally correct? Yes. Yet, the Apostle was able to discern that she was operating under the power of the spirit of divination. I have prayed to God to deliver me from the marine spirit that was substituted during that deliverance. (personal revelation) I was attacked by it in a trance. Anyone who has ever done so, should do the same too.

Praise God!!!
Who the SON set free is free indeed.

Merry Christmas in advance....
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2020
JourneytoEL:

jubianose:

Praise God!!!
Who the SON set free is free indeed.

Merry Christmas in advance....

Brother can't you read what she explained? Your cult like conviction of t.b Joshua has totally made you blind. This thread is totally not for christians who hold spell bound conviction to any so called man of God.

She said during the so called deliverance program, the spirit of masturbation left her but was replaced with another even more wicked spirit.

This is a common tactics by the devil when you go to seek help from him. Replace a demon with usually a stronger demon.

Satan cannot cast out satan. Your problem only gets deeper to solve.

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Brother can't you read what she explained? Your cult like conviction of t.b Joshua has totally made you blind. This thread is totally not for christians who hold spell bound conviction to any so called man of God.

She said during the so called deliverance program, the spirit of masturbation left her but was replaced with another even more wicked spirit.

This is a common tactics by the devil when you go to seek help from him. Replace a demon with usually a stronger demon.

Prove your points with valid reasons. Stop speculating...

If you can't do this stop mentioning me. I go with facts and evidences based on "TRUTH".

And please lets die the matter of TBJ for now that is not the purpose why we are here. Thank you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...@Gentleebuka sorry I forgot to chip in this about the third antichrist ( perfect Antichrist)
...Note: I , them over there are the proudest Antich..sts but arent planning a war nor genocides ,but just bringing back owners of earth to their p
First was Napoleon
Second was Adolf hitlar
3rd is not known ...
But the Intel I got about him with the assistance of Nostradamus the great and the reptilians in power is .........
" [b]that the 3rd Antichrist will be born 10yrs from now : according to Nostradamus
His dad is still in junior highschool as we speak ,
His dad is trailing the part of the church cos he sees vision even as a child
The perfect Antichrist shall be born into a strong devoted Christian family in Sept 2030,
Jewish mossad experts and KGB shall track him but won't get him cos he is a Christian who serve Christ ( religion helps in meandering grin )

He shall join the military ,
He shall be a strong Christian soldier
The perfect Antichrist shall persecute atheists and many antichrists in his reach
Then the truth shall came to him ,he shall cry and go suicidal for 2yrs but death escape from him ,
He shall bought FUTURE KGB IN 2068 As he manifests himself to the world
Then 2070 , he shall declared his intentions to wipe the Jews , christians and Islams from the face of my mother
2071 the 3rd world war shall begin
Remember 2nd world war killed 200millions
3rd shall double that feat
Nostradamus isn't just liars and 419ners like adeboye and Tb Joshua but a fragment of supreme god creator of yahweh made flesh , instead a prophecy of Nostradamus won't come to pass , let the world shrink to matchstick size

Tell me bcoz I've been observing _$o what did you know about Nostradamus and the saviour of the black race
_ is nnamdi kanu the saviour of the blacks like Nostradamus stated?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Rekhina:

Tell me bcoz I've been observing _$o what did you know about Nostradamus and the saviour of the black race
_ is nnamdi kanu the saviour of the blacks like Nostradamus stated?
' y are you hating yorubas rekinatu " wetin we yorubas do you '
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
nuttyhnic:

'thats wat the goddess here always say " she called it yahweh's programmed game " and yahweh is Satan like she and great otem said'

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'thats wat the goddess here always say " she called it yahweh's programmed game " and yahweh is Satan like she and great otem'

The prophet Jeremiah says:

Will a man make gods for himself, Which are not gods?

Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; And they shall know that My name is the Lord.

Thus you shall say to them: “The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.”

Amen.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2020
nuttyhnic:

The prophet Jeremiah says:

Will a man make gods for himself, Which are not gods?

Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; And they shall know that My name is the Lord.

Thus you shall say to them: “The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.”

Amen.
' I don't even understand your Bible verses but what I researched stated that the more a prayer warrior fights demons the more her life deteriorates and great otem and the pretty goddesses here say the same calling it yahweh's programmed game' unfortunately( for you) you are saying same to bury Tb Joshua'
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' I don't even understand your Bible verses but what I researched stated that the more a prayer warrior fights demons the more her life deteriorates and great otem and the pretty goddesses here say the same calling it yahweh's programmed game' unfortunately you are saying same to bury Tb Joshua'

You and her are totally useless and the only thing i did was to quote a scripture that defeats your own beliefs.

Nothing special about you. It's the owner of this website that ought to create a restrict button in order to restrict people you would love to comment on a thread you created.

That's all. Nothing special.

You are just like intangible noise here, and this kind of conversation where you think you have the privilege to type jargon at things you don't understand or you are willfully ignorant about can only exist on the internet.

People like you in person if God perhaps would love to save you, in the presence of the holy ghost, your spirit will be so shredded to pieces and those demons will be so badly disgrace before you realise anything it would be as if you woke up in a wilderness stranded without even knowing your left from your right.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.