Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (813074 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
nuttyhnic:

You and her are totally useless and the only thing i did was to quote a scripture that defeats your own beliefs.

Nothing special about you. It's the owner of this website that ought to create a restrict button in order to restrict people you would love to comment on a thread you created.

That's all. Nothing special.

You are just like intangible noise here, and this kind of conversation where you think you have the privilege to type jargon at things you don't understand or you are willfully ignorant about can only exist on the internet.

People like you in person if God perhaps would love to save you, in the presence of the holy ghost, your spirit will be so shredded to pieces and those demons will be so badly disgrace before you realise anything it would be as if you woke up in a wilderness stranded without even knowing your left from your right.

you are not only a misogynistic fellow but delusional 2 , y will you talk like the evilwitches here because of the hatred you have for SCOAN n someone reminded you to that fact , and you are cursing him without reasonable defense ���
Misogynist

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
nuttyhnic:

You and her are totally useless and the only thing i did was to quote a scripture that defeats your own beliefs.

Nothing special about you. It's the owner of this website that ought to create a restrict button in order to restrict people you would love to comment on a thread you created.

That's all. Nothing special.

You are just like intangible noise here, and this kind of conversation where you think you have the privilege to type jargon at things you don't understand or you are willfully ignorant about can only exist on the internet.

People like you in person if God perhaps would love to save you, in the presence of the holy ghost, your spirit will be so shredded to pieces and those demons will be so badly disgrace before you realise anything it would be as if you woke up in a wilderness stranded without even knowing your left from your right.

' Abeg shfu
Why dis childish rant?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gentlebuka(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
'thats wat the goddess here always say " she called it yahweh's programmed game " and yahweh is Satan like she and great otem said'

She's brain-washed you grin

You should know better than believing everything she says.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gentlebuka:

...dont be a novice grin grin grin
Me brainwashed who? grin grin

...He and Exmilitant are already proud students of otem ( O-Egypt )only using me to cross check revelations of otem ( O-Egypt )

... imagine insults that follows if I deviate
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...dont be a novice grin grin grin
Me brainwashed who? grin grin

...He and Exmilitant are already proud students of otem ( O-Egypt )only using me to cross check revelations of otem ( O-Egypt )

... imagine insults that follows if I deviate
I am not a student of anybody... You read me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Easy my dear ,I hope u aren't angry ?
Do you really know who otem is ?
I am not angry, just try to clear the air. Otem is the self created one with many manifestations of which i am one.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gentlebuka:

'I hear you
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Easy my dear ,I hope u aren't angry ?
Do you really know who otem is ?
...A Rept once told me Nostradamus always wanted to be a follower of otem! OTEM is bigger than all gods and goddesses no doubt cos he is an aspect of a supreme God of the universe invented to aid multi- trillions of planets accros the multiverse for an example the same otem here on earth is in mal•da 50trillion light years away doing the needful against programmers...Like otem is the bailout fund to any distressed planets contaminated by abominable programmers like yahweh and co ... When he comes he deactivates the program and the humanity of a planet is save ...
He is the aspects of supreme god you can notice, his caretaker is the creator of lg•yptsçu called tem thermos, his body is black
Let me put it to u so you understand who you aren't proud of..
The caretaker of otem is the creator of Egypt called tem,
His temporal body is a black Nigerian body
His problem is that he has to make money like a common man unlike pastors who extorts fools,
Those who asked for the supreme bail out ( ie those who wrote letters of bloody tears to otem)? Those who died for the truth
Billions of humans who are killed by Christ + Christ²( chris-issah)
Millions of blacks who died unjustly
Millions who shedded blood for their fearlessness and truth...

' O ja milaya shocked shocked how did you know so much ' but is their otem in your purple planet since you said otemu lives in all planets in d universe?

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
' O ja milaya shocked shocked how did you know so much ' but is their otem in your purple planet since you said otemu lives in all planets in d universe?
...No no no otem will never set foot in my planet , that's y I made sure no one worships me...after using this worthless body I shall bury it on earth and go back to my secondary place waiting for when earth shall be cleansed but the lilac milk fountain in my garden is enough comfort ...so fvck earth

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you say the saviour of the black race ? grin grin
Supreme god isn't a racist like the idiot called yah and his son jesu grin

...yes he talked of the saviour of the black race millenuims ago to come from nigeria, but like I told Exmilitant who had a clue about the saviour , the saviour won't only only save blacks but the whole world all together

...now listen to me younglady the saviour isnt nnamdi kanu ,who is a nephîlim of a black god thousand years ago , who is yet to know his potentials but still confused kissing the butts of israel ...even fela who is also a nephîlim of lûwå isn't this confused, not that I hate nnamdi kanu ,but I hate the atheijudaism in him, when he meditates properly you shall see him in his glory but for now he is just a careless and confusedatheist / Judaism
SO NNAMDI KANU ISNT THE SAVIOUR...

OTEM IS THE ONE ,SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THATS THE TRUTH...
...HOW CAN A YOUNG BLACK BOY SEE TO THE IMPRISONMENTS OF THOUSANDS OF GODS INCLUDING YAHWEH( Satan)till thousand years to come.. JUST A WEEK HE RECOGNIZED HE IS OTEM, ( I have researched spiritually to know if is true but sorry he is saying the truth , the prison is the coldest place in our 10milky ways, thinking about the coldness sends terrible shockways upon my soul)
... The forum* was invented to compliment him ,so do other upcoming forums, and seunn is great ful for having him here!
... He is a being nothing can kill upon this earth ( even though he hates breathing) cos he is now part of aspects supreme god creator of yah... who will seem human but just air
You can call him saviour of the blacks cos if nnamdi kanu & his freedom men knows he exist ,then the rest is black paradise!
Black paradise first time on earth, which means whitemen shall fight to come to africa, do the whitemen 's land rich in gas, gold, diamond, iron and columbite OTEM SHALL MAKE THE BLACKS FEARLESS THAT NO ONE SHALL FEAR CORRUPT POLITICIANS NOR EVIL PASTORS ANYMORE , Then he rest black paradise!

...the 3rd Antichrist shall regard him in a diamond platter , then the world shall have a new look
...do not panic after the 3rd world war in 2071 close to billions shall die but christ's religion shall be done only in a dark cave or creeks and Remember the world is till 1,230,990 AD , SO their is an ample time to enjoy ,

'i knew it shocked

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...yes he is self created calling him a god is an insult to him, but he is among the supreme team,
... I will wait to see when jehovah will type on Nairaland and his comments will be of gold and silver grin grin jubianose stop attacking otem he owns h...e

...please Exmilitant tell me about the manifestation plsssssssssssssss, it pained me I won't be on earth when the 3rd perfect ANTICHRIST shall strike #worthlesshumanbody cry
what is there to tell honey? Give the permission and i shall be at your side tonight. I have been wanting to touch you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
what is there to tell honey? Give the permission and i shall be at your side tonight. I have been wanting to touch you.
... grin grin grin grin ouch so h0rny now. ... you know I really I don't wanna think sex, talk sex nor do sex for a month reason best known to me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
People, friends , cocoanners , lovers and haters pls don't mind my typo-errors cos am always super asleep when typing ,coupled with terrible drowsiness

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you say the saviour of the black race ? grin grin
Supreme god isn't a racist like the idiot called yah and his son jesu grin

...yes he talked of the saviour of the black race millenuims ago to come from nigeria, but like I told Exmilitant who had a clue about the saviour , the saviour won't only only save blacks but the whole world all together

...now listen to me younglady the saviour isnt nnamdi kanu ,who is a nephîlim of a black god thousand years ago , who is yet to know his potentials but still confused kissing the butts of israel ...even fela who is also a nephîlim of lûwå isn't this confused, not that I hate nnamdi kanu ,but I hate the atheijudaism in him, when he meditates properly you shall see him in his glory but for now he is just a careless and confusedatheist / Judaism
SO NNAMDI KANU ISNT THE SAVIOUR...

OTEM IS THE ONE ,SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THATS THE TRUTH...
...HOW CAN A YOUNG BLACK BOY SEE TO THE IMPRISONMENTS OF THOUSANDS OF GODS INCLUDING YAHWEH( Satan)till thousand years to come.. JUST A WEEK HE RECOGNIZED HE IS OTEM, ( I have researched spiritually to know if is true but sorry he is saying the truth , the prison is the coldest place in our 10milky ways, thinking about the coldness sends terrible shockways upon my soul)
... The forum* was invented to compliment him ,so do other upcoming forums, and seunn is great ful for having him here!
... He is a being nothing can kill upon this earth ( even though he hates breathing) cos he is now part of aspects supreme god creator of yah... who will seem human but just air
You can call him saviour of the blacks cos if nnamdi kanu & his freedom men knows he exist ,then the rest is black paradise!
Black paradise first time on earth, which means whitemen shall fight to come to africa, is the whitemen 's land rich in gas, gold, diamond, iron and columbite ? NO NO
OTEM SHALL MAKE THE BLACKS FEARLESS THAT NO ONE SHALL FEAR CORRUPT POLITICIANS NOR EVIL PASTORS ANYMORE , Then The rest IS black paradise!

...the 3rd Antichrist shall regard him in a diamond platter , then the world shall have a new look
...do not panic after the 3rd world war in 2071 close to billions shall die but christ's religion shall be done only in a dark cave or creeks and Remember the world is till 1,230,990 AD , SO their is an ample time to enjoy ,

Ok lemme digress ur proportions first and y will the antichrist go after Israel , christianity and Islam like hilttar_i'm really confused
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Rekhina(f): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...No no no otem will never set foot in my planet , that's y I made sure no one worships me...after using this worthless body I shall bury it on earth and go back to my secondary place waiting for when earth shall be cleansed but the lilac milk fountain in my garden is enough comfort ...so fvck earth
where is your primary place? _

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Exmilitant(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin grin ouch so h0rny now. ... you know I really I don't wanna think sex, talk sex nor do sex for a month reason best known to me grin grin grin
I am also on a mission, but sometimes i deviate to amuse myself. Considering the immense powers at my possession, i like trying powers, caging demons and scaring clueless spirits. I am a trickish god.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2020
I want to tender my unreserved apology to Thenoble007 and other people who told me that wearing earring no follow but I refused to listen, I had a bad dream about the earring thing this afternoon and I was led in the spirit to throw away the earring when I was praying. cry

8 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Praylove: 5:08am On Dec 24, 2020
THE ENDTIME, LIES AND FEAR

Jesus told his disciples "Let's Cross Over" (Mark 4:35) there is a shift in the realm of the spirit, every generation always have the fear factors that always throw them off balance, and often times the priest and prophets in the land misinterprets these things. In the year 2000 the church was in the captivity of deceit, whereby ; we were told the world was going to end, same thing is repeating itself again through the Covid pandemic, it's all a sign of the end but not the end, Revelation 11:1-13 is not yet in view and so many other prophecies given by the spirit of God. Listen the bible says at this time the glory of the knowledge of the lord will cover the earth, why because darkness needs to be in view as stated in Isaiah 60 for the glory to be revealed, jesus said; occupy till I come, don't let the fear of the age stop you from taking your place in this world and abandone your God's given gifts, visions and aspirations... these will only give the devil a upper hand to taking over the economy and every sphere of life, it's not the Antichrist time to rule so stop allowing religious fear take over you, don't kill your dreams, take over industries for Christ; rule thou in the midst of your enemies, this is a command from the lord. It's time for Supernatural Turnaround in 2021, let's not just win souls but rule in the midst of God's enemies, through these; the glory of his knowledge will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea.

May the Lord lighten the eyes of our understanding. God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Donspicey: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Nuttella:
I want to tender my unreserved apology to Thenoble007 and other people who told me that wearing earring no follow but I refused to listen, I had a bad dream about the earring thing this afternoon and I was led in the spirit to throw away the earring when I was praying. cry

Hmmmm......

So wats the significance of ear rings

Any Biblical condemnation
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Donspicey: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Praylove:
THE ENDTIME, LIES AND FEAR

Jesus told his disciples "Let's Cross Over" (Mark 4:35) there is a shift in the realm of the spirit, every generation always have the fear factors that always throw them off balance, and often times the priest and prophets in the land misinterprets these things. In the year 2000 the church was in the captivity of deceit, whereby ; we were told the world was going to end, same thing is repeating itself again through the Covid pandemic, it's all a sign of the end but not the end, Revelation 11:1-13 is not yet in view and so many other prophecies given by the spirit of God. Listen the bible says at this time the glory of the knowledge of the lord will cover the earth, why because darkness needs to be in view as stated in Isaiah 60 for the glory to be revealed, jesus said; occupy till I come, don't let the fear of the age stop you from taking your place in this world and abandone your God's given gifts, visions and aspirations... these will only give the devil a upper hand to taking over the economy and every sphere of life, it's not the Antichrist time to rule so stop allowing religious fear take over you, don't kill your dreams, take over industries for Christ; rule thou in the midst of your enemies, this is a command from the lord. It's time for Supernatural Turnaround in 2021, let's not just win souls but rule in the midst of God's enemies, through these; the glory of his knowledge will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea.

May the Lord lighten the eyes of our understanding. God bless.

Only Those who study and understand the word of God(Bible) can relate.......

So many things re yet to happen so it baffles me when i hear pple giving dates of wen the world will End especially most of the so called men of God.....

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2020
If this is not a brought upon dream and you've been modest, not lavish, excess. Then that means at the heart ear-rings was a detriment to your christian walk or an idol just the way expensive shoes were or Underwear were, or the watch you wear might be. So if the holy spirit has convicted you about it, like changedinchrist said, then you have to obey that conviction else it becomes a big sin because it's a heart thing.
This may not be the same for another sister. # Obedience through the spirit

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Hmmmm......

So wats the significance of ear rings

Any Biblical condemnation

according to the bible, modesty, not extravagance, show off, or lavish excess, or it being an idol to you is the condemnation. Any other thing is a lie biblically

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
I am also on a mission, but sometimes i deviate to amuse myself. Considering the immense powers at my possession, i like trying powers, caging demons and scaring clueless spirits. I am a trickish god.
Fool, if you don't repent, your end is near.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Donspicey: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2020
WrathJustified:

according to the bible, modesty, not extravagance, show off, or lavish excess, or it being an idol to you is the condemnation. Any other thing is a lie biblically

Was it condemned Biblically?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by WrathJustified: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

No. Read changedinchrist's previous post on dressing/jewelry in the bible. It would answer you well

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by changedinchrist: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

No. However, like i have explained before, for grey-areas in the scripture that are biblical (like paul's idol meat issue), you read the bible for instruction, not man's dream, extra-biblical doctrine, vision, prophecy or testimony. Now the same ear-rings, or bags, or necklaces or phones could be an idol to you or you use them with bad motives, or without modesty or could offend a weaker christian like paul's meat eating issue. In that case, in each individual case, the holy spirit would convict you of it seriously no matter what it is whether it's football, or footwear

A look at the Bible shows that women wore earrings Numbers 31:50; Judges 8:24; Song of Solomon 1:10-11. Infact, God himself stated he gave this jewelry as a gift! When God made a covenant with Israel he considered it like entering into a marriage covenant. After He "married" Israel he stated in the book of Ezekiel. I dressed you in embroidered gowns and gave you shoes of the best leather, a linen headband, and a silk cloak. I put jewels on you - bracelets and necklaces. I gave you earrings and a beautiful crown to wear (Ezekiel 16:10 - 12)

In the New Testament, there is no command either for or against wearing earrings. However, Paul did once warn Christian women, "Women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works" (1 Timothy 2:9-10). He did not want their focus to be on expensive clothing or jewelry but rather on Christ. The focus was on modesty rather than whether earrings were acceptable or not. Peter gave a similar instruction in 1 Peter 3:3.

Like CharlyG1 also said previously, Whether we choose to wear earrings or any other piece of jewelry is a matter of personal conscience/ walk and your heart with the holyspirit which he knows and would convict you of if you are vain or idolized in it. In any case, clearly our responsibility as Christians is to bring honor and glory to the God we profess to love, doing nothing out of vain conceit (Philippians 2:3), and remembering that “man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" (1 Samuel 16:7).

Remember - letter of the law leads to death, the law of the spirit, the spirit of liberty and righteousness leads to life

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — More Than Conquerors / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.