Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805354 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by perezeghi: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
TheNoble007:

Thank you. Nevertheless, I should say that Apostle Suleiman does not belong to the league of occultist of the late TB Joshua and many others.. He is just on the verge of erring, and he should be stopped by prayers for him if he would hearken . God told me that his major problem is his mouth, I have shared this long time ago. And the mouth that has not been tamed and pruned by God is very dangerous.

Shalom!

Please can you interpret the bolded?
Because you're referring to prayers being made on behalf of a person and not words of counsel that the person has the choice to adhere to or reject........

Please kindly clarify
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm very much doing this against my will as a bond slave of Christ. I've been restless for 3 days cos of this. I finally made up my mind to let it out and said I was going to do so on my own thread, but I was forced to do so here. I'm doing this out of love of those who are erring and not really bothered about man's opinion on this issue.

There has been so much talks about Johnson Suleiman being a false prophet cos of the so many scandals he's faced with. I've never been a member of his church and would never be one, so I'm not in anyway trying to garnish his image. I don't also agree with everything he preaches about.

I'd always stand with anyone God leads me to stand with and would always speak against anyone I'm led to speak against, regardless of whose ox is gored or the backlash I'd get.

Hosea 12 : 13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt.
After the death of Idahosa , the witchcraft kingdom in Edo State started raising it's ugly head. God raised Johnson Suleiman a spiritual son to Idahosa and Adeboye and sent him to Auchi ( a stronghold of witchcraft and Islam in Edo) with a strong prophetic anointing to turn His people from darkness to light . He's been faithfully carrying out his assignment, according to the level of grace bestowed upon him , and this angered the witchcraft kingdom who vowed to bring down Suleiman and his ministry. As long as Suleiman lives and his headquarters is based in Auchi , Edo State he'll be associated with scandals and false accusations.
The campaign of calumny against Johnson Suleiman is being orchestrated by a combined effort of the witchcraft kingdom and politicians who are bent on bringing him down.

Johnson Suleiman might have his issues but being a false prophet isn't one of them, the reason is simply that we might glory in God and not in men, cos God places his treasure in earthen vessels.
If he's also erred in anyway God is able to restore him through prayers.
If you've been speaking against him , be careful cos he's still one of God's beloveds ( 1st kings 20: 11 - And the king of Israel answered and said, Tell him, Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off )

I've done what I was led to do, you can choose to accept and seek God's face if my words are spirit filled or you can choose to continue being manipulated by the media.
We'd give account for every word we've spoken to God who's no respecter of person.

I'd comment no further on this thread for I'm not done with mine.
God bless everyone and keep us all till the end that we might not fall and that we might be found worthy when we'd see Him face to face.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Salt06(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maestro21:

Have you ever watched the programme "Wonders without Numbers" from beginning to the end? Not just a snippet but the whole programme? If you have not, you have no authority to make any statement on it.

Just reading what you posted here, I know for sure that you have never watched it. A man of God should not be given to hearsay and gossip. Sit down with the word, fellowship with the spirit, ask him questions and you will be surprised what he will let you know.

Do not get carried away in your own hype. You will fall into errors faster than the people you hope to correct. Some of the things you have up here are not scripture - angels being given authority over men? What bible verses posit that? But you see people who are of the flesh cheering you on. Be very careful.

I know your heart means well but very well-meaning people are in error today. The opposite of truth is not a lie all the time. Satan just needs to pervert it a little and he has you where he wants you.

Stick to what God has called you to do and leave other men and what God has told them to him.

Watch and pray. Be blessed.
God bless you for this. People just see clips, read statements online and conclude. There's always need to look deeper before jumping into conclusion.
That program is a huge blessing. i find myself waking up few minutes to the time no matter how tired i am

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Salt06(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
I'm very much doing this against my will as a bond slave of Christ. I've been restless for 3 days cos of this. I finally made up my mind to let it out and said I was going to do so on my own thread, but I was forced to do so here. I'm doing this out of love of those who are erring and not really bothered about man's opinion on this issue.

There has been so much talks about Johnson Suleiman being a false prophet cos of the so many scandals he's faced with. I've never been a member of his church and would never be one, so I'm not in anyway trying to garnish his image. I don't also agree with everything he preaches about.

I'd always stand with anyone God leads me to stand with and would always speak against anyone I'm led to speak against, regardless of whose ox is gored or the backlash I'd get.

After the death of Idahosa , the witchcraft kingdom in Edo State started raising it's ugly head. God raised Johnson Suleiman a spiritual son to Idahosa and Adeboye and sent him to Auchi ( a stronghold of witchcraft and Islam in Edo) with a strong prophetic anointing to turn His people from darkness to light . He's been faithfully carrying out his assignment, according to the level of grace bestowed upon him , and this angered the witchcraft kingdom who vowed to bring down Suleiman and his ministry. As long as Suleiman lives and his headquarters is based in Auchi , Edo State he'll be associated with scandals and false accusations.
The campaign of calumny against Johnson Suleiman is being orchestrated by a combined effort of the witchcraft kingdom and politicians who are bent on bringing him down.

Johnson Suleiman might have his issues but being a false prophet isn't one of them, the reason is simply that we might glory in God and not in men, cos God places his treasure in earthen vessels.
If you've been speaking against him , be careful cos he's still one of God's beloveds ( 1st kings 20: 11 - And the king of Israel answered and said, Tell him, Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off )

I've done what I was led to do, you can choose to accept and seek God's face if my words are spirit filled or you can choose to continue being manipulated by the media.
We'd give account for every word we've spoken to God who's no respecter of person.

God bless everyone and keep us all till the end that we might not fall and that we might be found worthy when we'd see Him face to face.
Love this. Was so burdened in my spirit to pray for him, the ministry and body of christ at the weekend and by the help of the spirit i did. Jesus said, A kingdom divided against itaelf cannot stand. Many times we get emotional, judgemental and jump into hasty conclusion thus neglecting the place of bearing up one another as believers. May God help us in this times.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
No one is being judgemental against any prophet or man of God.

The scriptures are open and only he who has a ear and is willing, will hear.

Because a person started in Christ doesn't mean they will end in Christ. Let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he falls. We all stand in Christ only by the grace and strength of God. But whosoever strays and pursues after false gods unrepentantly, the Lord will find them wanting.

I don't care if you are a member of Apostle Suleiman's church. If you believe in the Money Miracle thing, know that you are being deceived and I only pray you come to the realization that you are following false doctrines.

We are followers of Christ, that's why we are tagged Christians. When a person speaks against unrighteousness in a pastor, the people who adore such person will quickly come to his defence even ignoring what the scriptures say in regards to the matter.

I don't care whether the truth stings you or not. The truth should sting because it is bitter. A man can call himself whatever he wants,... prophet, G.O, evangelist, apostle etc. It doesn't matter. What matters is what God calls that person.

People will no longer give ear to sound doctrine anymore in these days. But instead they will listen to teachers of false doctrines to suit their own desires 2 Timothy 4:3

It's no wonder that many will be deceived in the last days. The Bible says it clearly. Many don't even know they have lost track of God and are now in the track of a man.

Jesus told us "How can a person serve God and Mammon," You either hate one and be devoted to the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

I expected some of the aboves to answer with scriptural backings and at least mention to put the said apostle in prayers like Noble said. For me, I hate to see others being led astray by false doctrines. And preachers of false doctrines are either ignorant or most likely false teachers.

If a so-called apostle turns to Mammon, He puts himself in darkness and will be used by Satan to lead others into a snare. That way, how can we say such a person is led by the Spirit of God. For only those who are led by the Spirit are the True Sons of God.

More drama will unfold. And when the time comes, many will look for where to hide their face. Because God will judge those that lead others into a snare.

Miracle money my foot! A disgrace to the Church of Christ!

N:B And to that person that said I'm unscriptural to say angels have authority over man. It's clear to me that you don't even know your Bible. You see yourself. When you keep following man instead of you to sit down and open your Bible to read.

Go and read and see the places where angels exercised authority over man. And if you still don't believe. It is clearly said in Psalms 8:4 & 5.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
My three most respected servants of God on Nairaland are here cool God bless you, CharlyG1, TheNoble007 and EnthronedbyGod1. May the cup of your anointing overflow and God continue to direct your steps to heaven smiley

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
In matters like this, I believe it is imperative for us to be careful about and what how we address some of this things.

One thing i know personally, Apostle Suleiman is not fake, The spirit of the lord dwells in him, However, His modus operandi might give off the vibes that he is. He is very confident about what he carries and that can be mistaken for arrogance but then if you have laboured and found God and your life produces result, it would only take God grace for you not to get carried away.

For the miracle money ish, I have heard Apostle Suleman mention there were times when we was growing in the lord he would walk all the way to First bank and queue believing God that there would be money in his account and quite a number of times there was not money. But now people see him in his dream and send him money and all of that.

I cant say whether the miracle money is fake or not but what i would say, if a dimension is strange, we should first look unto God to unravel for us. I have men of God say if he cant talk about things he has seen in the spirit that the lord has revealed to him since they dont have basis in the Bible or he cant seem to pick it in there. But they cannot deny the existence of some things.

All is all, What am saying, Dont let us be quick to call some one a fake pastor or fake prophet except you have been expressly convinced that he is one. I pray that lord would help all of us.

We are all growing, I pray God helps us to the very end....

Shalom...

17 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
trueking:
@ CharlyG1 the Lord is your strength, the deliverance ministry is one of the major battle fronts in Christianity,

Can you explain this sir??
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
trueking:
The problem with Christianity in Africa is that majority give too much reverence to men of God, they place them on the same pedestal with God almighty albeit unknowingly, that is why the Bible will say one thing, the MOG will say another thing and people would follow the man of God, or else how do you explain people swallowing snakes and drinking fuel, or pastors sleeping with members, it's because of where the men of God have been placed in the heart of the members.

My personal Experience - we went out for Church evangelism, and in the course of praying I think I must have said something really personal to one man and his son, I was so surprised the way they were answering "Yes pastor" to everything I was telling them, with all humility and reverence, they probably thought I saw something in the spirit realm, whereas I no see jack grin if I had asked them to do anything at that point, they would have complied.

My point is we should read the Bible and act on what we have read, focus more on a personal relationship with God in holiness and sincererity, you will be amazed at how God will show himself to you.

On judgement day God will not ask the name of your church or pastor, it will be what and why you took the actions you took while on earth.
On a lighter note you may be surprised to see your pastor on that day sweating profusely while answering questions.

I think in this part of the world, we are generally very respectful people and we see spiritual people as God people and a lot of time accord some kind of respect to them, you wouldnt blame them though, it probably because of the kind of chrstianity they have been accustomed to.
However, SOmetimes the battle of life can be very humbling, it take one who is standing and knows his place in christ to kind off over look some of this things.

God would help us sir...

We celebrate you sir

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
madprophet:

Can you explain this sir??

It is a ministry that requires extreme holiness and purity or else you become an easy prey to demons who would turn around and attack you like the seven sons of sceva,

A prosperity preacher can be a fornicator and live in hypocrisy and probably get away with it before men, but not with deliverance ministry, any form of hypocrisy or sin is easily seen by the kingdom of darkness, then they would come for you.

John 14 Vs 30, Jesus said the devil is coming but has nothing on me, a person who sins and lies in the deliverance ministry is giving the devil a foothold in his life.

There is no space for lukewarm Christianity when it comes to the deliverance ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
@madprophet.. I love your response. It shows you hold on to the word of God and place God first before man.

I won't speak any more on the matter though. God will confirm those that are His own. And those who err should return to God. In general, we will remember those who have backslided and put them in prayers. But remember, it is God that judges everyone according to their works.

@trueking. Very true. It is the ministry for stubborn/violent believers in Christ. And those in such ministry must live holy lives by the Spirit of God.

God bless you both.

7 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
CharlyG1:

Because a person started in Christ doesn't mean they will end in Christ. Let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he falls. We all stand in Christ only by the grace and strength of God. But whosoever strays and pursues after false gods unrepentantly, the Lord will find them wanting.

I don't care if you are a member of Apostle Suleiman's church. If you believe in the Money Miracle thing, know that you are being deceived and I only pray you come to the realization that you are following false doctrines.

We are followers of Christ, that's why we are tagged Christians. When a person speaks against unrighteousness in a pastor, the people who adore such person will quickly come to his defence even ignoring what the scriptures say in regards to the matter.

I don't care whether the truth stings you or not. The truth should sting because it is bitter. A man can call himself whatever he wants,... prophet, G.O, evangelist, apostle etc. It doesn't matter. What matters is what God calls that person.

People will no longer give ear to sound doctrine anymore in these days. But instead they will listen to teachers of false doctrines to suit their own desires 2 Timothy 4:3

It's no wonder that many will be deceived in the last days. The Bible says it clearly. Many don't even know they have lost track of God and are now in the track of a man.

Jesus told us "How can a person serve God and Mammon," You either hate one and be devoted to the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

I expected some of the aboves to answer with scriptural backings and at least mention to put the said apostle in prayers like Noble said. For me, I hate to see others being led astray by false doctrines. And preachers of false doctrines are either ignorant or most likely false teachers.

If a so-called apostle turns to Mammon, He puts himself in darkness and will be used by Satan to lead others into a snare. That way, how can we say such a person is led by the Spirit of God. For only those who are led by the Spirit are the True Sons of God.

More drama will unfold. And when the time comes, many will look for where to hide their face. Because God will judge those that lead others into a snare.

N:B And to that person that said I'm unscriptural to say angels have authority over man. It's clear to me that you don't even know your Bible. You see yourself. When you keep following man instead of you to sit down and open your Bible to read.

Go and read and see the places where angels exercised authority over man. And if you still don't believe. It is clearly said in Psalms 8:4 & 5.

I asked you questions that you did not answer. You just danced around the points. Have you ever watched the programme? If you have not, you are already in error. Every other point you are making is nonsensical. If you have, then I will ask you more questions, just to let you know that you are completely out of your depth on Apostle Suleman.

Just to deliver you from gross ignorance, "Wonders without Numbers" is an online prayer meeting. Apostle Suleman shares scriptures related to an issue the holy spirit is leading him to pray about, explains the significance of the prayer and then leads people to pray for roughly 30-45 mins of the time. He usually raises 2 prayer points while at it.

Next, he prophesies about cases and individuals sometimes in relation to the prayer points and other times with whatever the holy spirit lays on him. Then towards the end of the prayer meeting, he prays specifically for the sick: asking people to place their left hands on the aspect that needs healing and their right hands stretched towards the screen.

Lastly, he prays for people in financial straits. People who might be owed monies, needing financial help from people they know, strangers etc, seeking financial favours, in financial dire straits. He asks people to hold their ATM cards, wallets or any token that represents money as a demonstration of faith. Then, he prays to God to come through for them. That God should send angels to help those who are lockedown and cannot get jobs, to cause people they know and strangers to help. Then he essentially ends the program.

By the next day of the prayer meeting, he reads out testimonies. Guess what? People write back telling him how they got strange alerts in their banks concerning monies - many times of names they do not know depositing money into their accounts. Sometimes people see their own names as the depositor. Others testify that people who owed them strangely paid. Others talk about financial promotions at work and others talk about family members sending them monies. Real estate agents, contractors, get strange contracts and attribute it to the prayer he made concerning them the previous day. Those are all variations of "miracle money".

Nobody holds teaching sessions about money and spends time praying for monies to enter accounts. The prayer sessions related to finances are in maximum 10-15 seconds. That is why I asked you if you ever watched the programme before talking rubbish.

Now that you are educated, repent retract the stupid words you had used and continue to be the CharlyG1 that some of us come here to read from and leave stupid gossip and cheap talk to carnal people.

When you are ready for a thorough discussion on angels, mention me and be couth about it. I will show you a lot that you do not know.

For e.g you quoted Psalms 8:4-5. That is called studying a verse in isolation. What that refers to is mortality not authority. Man was made lower than angels in that man is mortal but angels are not. If you doubt me, Hebrews 2:7 repeats the same verse from Psalms 8:4-5 but in verse 9, the author includes that Jesus was also made lower than angels - so do angels have authority over Jesus going by your claims? That is false.

The author explains what it means - "for the suffering of death" which means mortality. Verse 16 of the same chapter says the same - Jesus did not take the "nature of angels" - the form of angels. Instead he took the seed of Abraham - which means he was mortal. Says nothing about authority.

Again, I ask, where is it in the bible that angels have authority over man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

The reason people talk rubbish is because they believe their own hype. The body of christ is bigger than some people's bubble. If they do not know about an issue, why not shut up and let God judge? No, you see them quoting junk journalists and hearsay nonsense.

God bless you for this exposition.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
TheNoble007:

Young man. If you could read my writings with unbiased eyes, you will not have pity, but will rather channel your intercession to Apostle Suleiman. Everyone needs prayers at this time. The great Apostle Paul needed it so much in his life time.

Do not be blind. Anyone can fall into doctrinal error. In fact, the higher the anointing on a man's life, the greater the tendency. I know your Pastor well, I have given him personal prophecy which was fulfilled and I made a statement here separating him from the many lots of wolves in sheep clothing of today.

Focus on money, shouldn't be the preaching of today. If Christianity is all about money, then there is no point in being a Christian. One can be rich without Jesus. Look at the richest men we have in the world today. Are the Christians? I guess you know the answer. Obtaining true wealth, has it's natural laws and anyone can be rich who follows these laws. But the focus on money in the church today, is the gospel of Mammon, and not the gospel of Christ Jesus.

Shalom!

LOL. You people think you are a standard sha. Nothing spoil. I was not referring to Apostle Suleman. Let me hear what you have to say about this Apostle. Maybe you will know why I pitied you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUm4Q6HcHZ8
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
CharlyG1:

I intentionally didn't quote you in my previous statement cos I didn't want to go into arguments. I don't even follow this thread, so I don't get tempted to comment for the love and respect I have for you. This is actually why I struggled to make that post here. The last time I tried drawing your attention to something, I know how it went down even though at the end I was actually the one who was right.
Secondly my statement here had nothing to do with miracle money, but the person Johnson Suleiman and the scandals following him. I spoke cos of the tag false prophet given to him.
I love what you're doing and have personally referred people to you, even if you didn't know about this.
My reason for not quoting you was so I wouldn't be misunderstood. I'm not a spiritual son of Suleiman, not a member and have never visited any of his branches anywhere in the world, I've never read any of his books , don't even know the name of any of his books. Only listened to few of his messages, of which I didn't agree with some. I only did what I was led to do.
I also spoke about God's restoration through prayers , so please be objective when speaking and stop saying those that countered you did so cos they weren't happy with your version of truth.
I didn't know if you made your comment cos of me, but I felt I should clear the air.

Lastly angels don't have authority over men , that's contrary to scriptures. I don't know who pointed that out to you as I don't follow his thread as I earlier stated, but the person was right .
Psalm 8:4-5 that says little lower than angels , the word angels there is actually the same word Elohim ( God) .
The scriptures is clear about man on earth ( every place that your feet shall thread upon that have I given unto you. Man is a god on earth and not even angels or demons have authority over man on earth. Man lost that godlike status on earth through Adams rebellion which has been restored by Christ our saviour)

Jesus ressurected and told His disciples all power in heaven and earth has been given unto him and sent them out with that same power, not even angels have such authority.
We men shall reign with Christ as kings and priests and not angels. Angels are simply ministering spirits.

I won't engage you on these issues even if you quote me, I just felt I should clear the air on the things you pointed out.
I don't comment for likes or followers as none of those things move me. I'm simply moved by the truth, cos the truth is only what'll stand the test of time.

This is my last comment on this thread except I'm forced to do so again by the Spirits leading.
I love you and every true child of God on this thread regardless of our differences in opinions.

God bless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by sholay2011(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
I wanted to keep quiet about the ongoing issue here but let me chip in my 2 cents.

I don't think anyone here said Apostle Suleman is a false prophet. And if they did, well, to each his own; God hasn't told me anything like that personally. Nonetheless, you don't have to be a false prophet for one of your teachings to be false. This is why every believer needs to be a Berean Christian and search the scriptures with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You just don't swallow everything you are fed hook, line and seaweed because someone is anointed, even if they are followed with signs and wonders. The scriptures confirms our experiences, not vice versa.

With the recent explanations on what was meant by "Miracle Money", I don't know what to say. But know this, God will not just make naira notes appear in your pocket. These notes are numbered by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our God is a Miracle Worker, not a Magician. And I watched the video online and carefully read comments of where people cited where Jesus asked Peter to go pick a coin from the mouth of a fish. The real question one should ask is why didn't Jesus ask Peter to just dip his hand in his pocket because a coin would appear? I can infer that Jesus knows everything and probably someone dropped a coin in that river, hence, in the mouth of the fish, hence again, Jesus asking Peter to go get that coin from the mouth of the fish. If your first instinct when an unknown person deposits a sum of money into your account is to call it "Miracle money" and spend it, instead of reporting to the bank or inquiring where it came from, you need to clearly check yourself because you are becoming a thief.

It is also not scripturally defensible to throw insults at those that question an anointed man of God. No one is God and we are all brothers and sisters in this body. Even Paul stood up to Peter when the latter was being hypocritical about the issue of gentiles. We do not sacrifice truth in the name of unity. Our God never does that. If you want to come to the man's defence, do it with words seasoned in love. Your words will determine your eligibility into heaven, not the anointed servant of God you're trying to defend as it were. Our loyalty should be to God and His word.

We should not be naïve.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by OCTAVO: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
I pray that GOD will make us see the possibilities that exists in HIM. With GOD, all things are possible.
There are dimensions o! We can never exhaust knowing all of GOD. There must always be something new. Miracle money in bank account may sound silly and unbelievable, but it is very possible with GOD. For the fact that you don't subscribe to an ideology doesn't mean it's fake.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
sholay2011:
I wanted to keep quiet about the ongoing issue here but let me chip in my 2 cents.

I don't think anyone here said Apostle Suleman is a false prophet. And if they did, well, to each his own; God hasn't told me anything like that personally. Nonetheless, you don't have to be a false prophet for one of your teachings to be false. This is why every believer needs to be a Berean Christian and search the scriptures with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You just don't swallow everything you are fed hook, line and seaweed because someone is anointed, even if they are followed with signs and wonders. The scriptures confirms our experiences, not vice versa.

With the recent explanations on what was meant by "Miracle Money", I don't know what to say. But know this, God will not just make naira notes appear in your pocket. These notes are numbered by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our God is a Miracle Worker, not a Magician. And I watched the video online and carefully read comments of where people cited where Jesus asked Peter to go pick a coin from the mouth of a fish. The real question one should ask is why didn't Jesus ask Peter to just dip his hand in his pocket because a coin would appear? I can infer that Jesus knows everything and probably someone dropped a coin in that river, hence, in the mouth of the fish, hence again, Jesus asking Peter to go get that coin from the mouth of the fish. If your first instinct as a child of God when an unknown person deposits a sum of money into your account is to call it "Miracle money" and spend it, instead of reporting to the bank or inquiring where it came from, you need to clearly check yourself.

It is also not scripturally defensible to throw insults at those that question an anointed man of God. No one is God and we are all brothers and sisters in this body. If you want to come to the man's defence, do it with words seasoned in love. Your words will determine your eligibility into heaven, not the anointed servant of God you're trying to defend as it were. Our loyalty should be to God and His word.

We should not be naïve.

I love you but your mind is small. God is bigger than this ...please. Notice how you mentioned CBN, who told you the testimonies are only from Nigeria? Why do you people think God is someone who conforms to your preconceptions about him? That is reductive to say the least.

Let me ask you questions, how many fires have burnt banks and buildings before? How many plane crashes, ship capsizing and accidents do you think hard currencies were either burnt or lost? Are you saying God does not know the numbers on those currencies to recreate and give to his children like you were suggesting may have happened when Peter found money in a fishes' mouth?

You say if someone gets money that they do not know about they should call their banks - you mean, if you see $5000 paid into your account by sholay2011, you will call your bank to ask how you deposited money into your own account without knowing? Do you know how many people have called their banks to report a strange figure in their accounts and upon investigation, the banks themselves could not explain it because they were not having any account imbalances?

You people should wake up to the reality of this God you say you believe and read the fine prints. Apostle Suleman was called a false prophet on this page. If you did not see it, maybe it is because you somehow agree with the subsisting erroneous opinion. Besides, nobody called anyone names for challenging any doctrine -if any doctrine was being discussed. I am not a member of OFM but I have watched Wonders Without Numbers a number of times so I know what the programme is about and it is not about money be it miracle or otherwise.

Stay blessed.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
@Maestro.. Now I feel really sorry for you.

Your case is really strong.
I do not care about the many programs of your pastor. I believe in sound doctrine and not false doctrines.

When angels are sent to men they act on behalf of God, under His authority. In that way, man falls under that authority, even through that angel that God sends. Hence man cannot command angels nor does man have any authority over angels. I have told you to search for the places where angels exercised some authority over man. You still wouldn't listen.

Let me be the one to deliver you from your ignorance. After reading Hebrews 2, come back to Hebrews 1 and read from verse 4 downward.

Jesus Christ was made lower than the angels, because He had come as man.. who is lower than the angels, not only in mortality but also in power. You better read the whole of Psalms 8. (Man is a ruler being who has been given power and authority over the earth).

Angels are powerful beings and they rule over the forces of Satan. And serve God in His bidding in the heavens and on earth.

Jesus Christ became elevated through His death and resurrection and received a more excellent name THAN THE ANGELS.. Hebrews 1 vs 4... that at the mention of this name, every knee must bow to Him.

The Name of Jesus Christ is Power and Authority OVER ALL. It is the Name we now have that has elevated us through Christ to the right hand of God. And now we are seated and placed higher than the angels. That is why we have power over serpents, and scorpions and over all the forces of darkness.

This new found authority is because of what Christ has done.

If you still don't know the places in the Bible where angels made a man dumb, struck some sodomites with blindness and showed some authority over man, please take out time tonight and find those places before you go to bed.

I am not cut out for popularity. I only speak against lies and I do not follow any man like you do.
There are many many true prophets of God who remain unpopular. Elijah thought he was the only one left. Lol. I don't care about money, power or fame. I care only about Jesus and His Church.

Please read your Bible well before you type rubbish again. Goodnight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2021
CharlyG1:
@Maestro.. Now I feel really sorry for you.
Your case is really strong.
I do not care about the many programs of your pastor. I believe in sound doctrine and not false doctrines.

He is not my pastor, but you posted false information and I corrected you. Swallow your pride and accept it.

When angels are sent to men they act on behalf of God, under His authority. In that way, man falls under that authority, even through that angel that God sends. Hence man cannot command angels nor does man have any authority over angels. I have told you to search for the places where angels exercised some authority over man. You still wouldn't listen.

You are talking absolute rubbish my friend. Do you even know what authority is to begin with? If Buhari sends a constable to arrest the IG of police, does it mean the constable has authority over the IG or is the authority not from Buhari, the president? Don't bring this style of strawman to discuss scriptures. You will make yourself look unscholarly.

Let me be the one to deliver you from your ignorance. After reading Hebrews 2, come back to Hebrews 1 and read from verse 4 downward.

Jesus Christ was made lower than the angels, because He had come as man.. who is lower than the angels, not only in mortality but also in power. You better read the whole of Psalms 8. (Man is a ruler being who has been given power and authority over the earth).

I already told you that you come off as unlearned. Authority and power are not the same. Angels have power, they do not have authority. If a traffic warden stretches his hand a huge moving truck will stop because he has authority even though the moving truck has more "power" than him.

Angels are powerful beings and they rule over the forces of Satan. And serve God in His bidding in the heavens and on earth.

You see "powerful"? It is different from "authority". Take a journal and jot down.

Jesus Christ became elevated through His death and resurrection and received a more excellent name THAN THE ANGELS.. Hebrews 1 vs 4... that at the mention of this name, every knee must bow to Him.

The Name of Jesus Christ is Power and Authority OVER ALL. It is the Name we now have that has elevated us through Christ to the right hand of God. And now we are seated and placed higher than the angels. That is why we have power over serpents, and scorpions and over all the forces of darkness.
My friend, study a little you hear? Don't preach to the choir. You see the verses you are quoting like Luke 10:19 that word "power" over serpents is exousia in greek. It is the word for authority. Jesus gave us "authority" over angels, demons and everything else. He did not give us power over angels, he gave us AUTHORITY. Study before posting.

This new found authority is because of what Christ has done
I agree with the right use of the word.

If you still don't know the places in the Bible where angels made a man dumb, struck some sodomites with blindness and showed some authority over man, please take out time tonight and find those places before you go to bed.
Nepios. Angels did those things because of power not authority. The authority was God's.

[s]I am not cut out for popularity. I only speak against lies and I do not follow any man like you do.
There are many many true prophets of God who remain unpopular. Elijah thought he was the only one left. Lol. I don't care about money, power or fame. I care only about Jesus and His Church[/s].

Please read your Bible well before you type rubbish again. Goodnight
I study my bible that is how I could show you that Angels have power and not authority. Now that you have learned something today, don't be prideful. Apologize and repent.

At least, you won't talk rubbish again about Wonders Without Numbers.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2021
@Maestro21, I barely quote people. I don't need to watch the video you uploaded. If it's about TB Joshua, by the Spirit of God, I had given a prophecy about the Sorcerer, his state and a cut off by God since last year. They are here in NL.

Smiles, there are many New breed already empowered with the powers of the age to come who are waiting for the right time and are not concerned about popularity at all. NL, is the least place where one will want to show spiritual prowess. Don't be deceived.

If you are an ardent follower of the program of Apostle Suleiman, that's good. However, I urge you also, to pursue godly character as well as you have failed in this regard by the many vile words you used above. This is my last response to you.

Shalom!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2021
TheNoble007:
@Maestro21, I barely quote people. I don't need to watch the video you uploaded. If it's about TB Joshua, by the Spirit of God, I had given a prophecy about the Sorcerer, his state and a cut off by God since last year. They are here in NL.

Smiles, there are many New breed already empowered with the powers of the age to come who are waiting for the right time and are not concerned about popularity at all. NL, is the least place where one will want to show spiritual prowess. Don't be deceived.

If you are an ardent follower of the program of Apostle Suleiman, that's good. However, I urge you to pursue godly character as well as you have failed in this regard by the many vile words you used above in response. It's well. This is my last response to you.

Shalom!

LOL. Nobody used any vile words, if you can find them, please point them out. Don't watch the video - that is what I expected. I wanted to show you another prophecy that someone else gave so we can ask between you and him - which one of you was hearing from the holy spirit.

Don't worry, one of the fathers of the faith in Nigeria will soon go home, when he does, there will also be people who will say they prophesied X .Y. Z. That is the beauty of false prophecies.

I don't need your many responses, I just wanted you to know that your perception of the man you called a sorcerer is gravely erroneous and of course, if we shake you, will be based on tales by moonlight. That is why wisdom should let you know never to discuss any man. Discuss scriptures or teachings.

Cheers
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2021
TheNoble007:

If you are an ardent follower of the program of Apostle Suleiman, that's good. However, I urge you also, to pursue godly character as well as you have failed in this regard by the many vile words you used above. This is my last response to you.

Shalom!

Whether people want to hear it or not, those who truly know TB Joshua know him as false. Many have exposed him long before now. He is not just false by 419 methods, but also by occult methods. I've known that since I was still in my teen years.

Many people are already entrapped by following such so-called prophets. And some of the false prophets will fall under God's judgement before this year runs out. Amen! Let us leave the foxes and serpents to their ''sweet doctrines'' for it is written in the scripture of them in this time, that they will have itching ears, being unable to hear the truth, they will follow false doctrines after their desires. 2 Timothy 4:1

So there is nothing you can do for such people except pray for them. They'll hate you more if you speak against false doctrines, for their minds have been shaped to knee to the god of this world. False doctrines (sweet doctrines) is the ultimate weapon of satan to get the Church in these end times (those in the Church). Matthew 24:24. Revelation 13:13-14.

And oh my, how sweet is the doctrine of money (mammon) to the itching ears grin

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maestro21: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2021
I knew it. Full of pride and empty of knowledge and true understanding of the word. Once they are wrong, they change the narrative. From the fake concern for the body of christ to the sheer hypocrisy. It is a shame.

At least henceforth, they will be careful about passing off half-baked knowledge. The fact that some of us barely post is not because we don't see the rubbish people type here. We know it is the holy spirit's job to fix his people.

Next time, before you talk errant nonsense about another man's ministry, make sure you know what you are talking about. Don't come here to give fib so that your cheerleaders will praise you. Your influence starts and ends here on this thread. And don't try to give people zobo about angels that you do not know about. Even some of the members of your clique were getting ashamed for you.

You want to correct people yet you don't know the difference between authority and power. Haha.

Babes.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Maestro21:

I love you but your mind is small. God is bigger than this ...please. Notice how you mentioned CBN, who told you the testimonies are only from Nigeria? Why do you people think God is someone who conforms to your preconceptions about him? That is reductive to say the least.

Let me ask you questions, how many fires have burnt banks and buildings before? How many plane crashes, ship capsizing and accidents do you think hard currencies were either burnt or lost? Are you saying God does not know the numbers on those currencies to recreate and give to his children like you were suggesting may have happened when Peter found money in a fishes' mouth?

You say if someone gets money that they do not know about they should call their banks - you mean, if you see $5000 paid into your account by sholay2011, you will call your bank to ask how you deposited money into your own account without knowing? Do you know how many people have called their banks to report a strange figure in their accounts and upon investigation, the banks themselves could not explain it because they were not having any account imbalances?

You people should wake up to the reality of this God you say you believe and read the fine prints. Apostle Suleman was called a false prophet on this page. If you did not see it, maybe it is because you somehow agree with the subsisting erroneous opinion. Besides, nobody called anyone names for challenging any doctrine -if any doctrine was being discussed. I am not a member of OFM but I have watched Wonders Without Numbers a number of times so I know what the programme is about and it is not about money be it miracle or otherwise.

Stay blessed.
Oga,

'Miracle money' can be in the form of God using someone to give you money or sending helper your way. But the miracle money concept of most of these 21st century pastors is that you just get money deposited to your account gbagam by spirits, angels or some strange beings. That is MAGIC. I have watched a crusade in one of these African countries concerning miracle money and right there on the crusade ground, people were screaming alerts gotten up and down. Who made the payments, from which bank, what is the depositor's name, what is the narration etc? Personally, that is not possible. AM NOT SAYING GOD CANNOT DO IT O, but he will likely use a vessel
People are worried about the Ap. maybe because he may recently have some links with some pastors like Shepherd Bushiri and Eubert Angel.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by naijaboy756: 5:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Maestro21:

Stay blessed.
Oga,

'Miracle money' can be in the form of God using someone to give you money or sending helper your way. But the miracle money concept of most of these 21st century pastors is that you just get money deposited to your account gbagam by spirits, angels or some strange beings. That is MAGIC. I have watched a crusade in one of these African countries concerning miracle money and right there on the crusade ground, people were screaming alerts gotten up and down. Who made the payments, from which bank, what is the depositor's name, what is the narration etc? Personally, that is not possible. AM NOT SAYING GOD CANNOT DO IT O, but he will likely use a vessel
People are worried about the Ap. maybe because he may recently have some links with some pastors like Shepherd Bushiri and Eubert Angel. Jeremiah omofufehin( If I got that right) also have/had links with them and I wept when he used Eubert Angels shoes to preach

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by madprophet(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2021
trueking:

It is a ministry that requires extreme holiness and purity or else you become an easy prey to demons who would turn around and attack you like the seven sons of sceva,

A prosperity preacher can be a fornicator and live in hypocrisy and probably get away with it before men, but not with deliverance ministry, any form of hypocrisy or sin is easily seen by the kingdom of darkness, then they would come for you.

John 14 Vs 30, Jesus said the devil is coming but has nothing on me, a person who sins and lies in the deliverance ministry is giving the devil a foothold in his life.

There is no space for lukewarm Christianity when it comes to the deliverance ministry.

Yes oo bros,

You are trying to holy self, they still come to check you out on regular basis especially when you are doing ministrations and all. Now talk of when you are not.

it is very difficult terrain my brother, God would help us oo.

May the lord continue to help us on this work with him

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
naijaboy756:
Oga,

People are worried about the Ap. maybe because he may recently have some links with some pastors like Shepherd Bushiri and Eubert Angel. Jeremiah omofufehin( If I got that right) also have/had links with them and I wept when he used Eubert Angels shoes to preach

At the bolded, how wise you are!. There is an African proverb that says- when a good goat begins to follow a bad goat that eats yam, sooner or later, that good goat will begin to eat yam.

I love Apostle Suleiman. Have given him personal prophecy starting from years ago,I know his branch pastor et al. But his current deviation is very worrisome to me. Please, we should pray for him.

I don't want him to take the tow of the late Prophet William Marion Branham. A great prophet in his days whose prophetic anointing has not been rivaled by anyone to this day. He refused to listen and ended up abruptly. Kenneth Hagin Snr. prophesied his death.

When Adam walked with God, he heard the footsteps of God. When he fell, he still heard the footsteps of God. The footsteps of God behind us, may not mean that God is walking with us. It might mean that He is walking away from us. . That is why the great Apostle Paul said we should always evaluate ourselves as in a mirror. This is a lesson for those who will wield the great powers of the age to come, must know.

I have spoken!

Shalom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Chookym(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2021
very true

trueking:

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who get strength na him go answer you grin
Maestro21:
I knew it. Full of pride and empty of knowledge and true understanding of the word. Once they are wrong, they change the narrative. From the fake concern for the body of christ to the sheer hypocrisy. It is a shame.

At least henceforth, they will be careful about passing off half-baked knowledge. The fact that some of us barely post is not because we don't see the rubbish people type here. We know it is the holy spirit's job to fix his people.

Next time, before you talk errant nonsense about another man's ministry, make sure you know what you are talking about. Don't come here to give fib so that your cheerleaders will praise you. Your influence starts and ends here on this thread. And don't try to give people zobo about angels that you do not know about. Even some of the members of your clique were getting ashamed for you.

You want to correct people yet you don't know the difference between authority and power. Haha.

Babes.

6 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by azammi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
It like SIn leaves a kind of spiritual mark that can be spotted by the demons
Chookym:
very true

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by enthronedbyGod1: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maestro21:

Babes.

I pray I'm forgiven for making this comment and going against my word of not commenting again.

I quoted you because of your comment shared by someone I follow. I love the way you hold forth for Johnson Suleiman, but I don't like the way you go about it with harsh words. Please try and speak with love when doing so and yes there's a difference between authority and power. I just had this conversation with a disciple of Christ via emails.
This doesn't mean I agree with everything you've said.
If you go through your comments and see you used harsh words on people please apologize to them if you think it's necessary.

I intentionally left out the miracle money issue ,cos I didn't know the full details, which I've gotten to know now by your comment shared to me, but please stop replying people with harsh words.

We should understand that we as Christians only know in part and prophesy in part. I also intentionally left it out cos I know there are dimensions that the natural man would never understand except revealed by the Spirit.
God didn't reveal anything to me as regards that, so I spoke only as I was led. This is why I kept mute on the issue.

There's a revival coming and unbelievable things would happen that would make the church label the men at the forefront occultist, despite their acts being biblical, cos of lack of understanding.
During this revival men would walk on water, men would disappear and reappear, men would call God and He'd answer by thunder, men would call down fire from heaven and God would answer by fire like in the days of Elijah and so many strange things I can't say so I don't sound like a comedian to the natural man.
I've personally been shot and saw the bullet return to the sender with my 2 eyes( I was mocked on this forum for sharing the testimony) cos it defied sciences.
I read a story from a book on the deeper life revival written by a white man . A family had nothing to eat , they placed their plates on the table, closed their eyes and asked God to bless the food ( empty plates) , by the time they opened their eyes, the plates were filled up with food. Second story was a family that prayed for provision and woke up the next day with food items on their door step and they never got to know the source.
We can't dictate to God how He chooses to move , the Bible says the Spirit is like wind and blows whichever way He wants to. Let's limit our expositions based on our understanding of the things of God so we don't derail and make utterances we'd regret, cos the Bible says let our yea be yea and nay be nay.
Lastly when we've erred in any way let's be humble enough to realise our mistakes, for this is the true test of humility.

1st Corinthians 13 should be our guide as Christians.

I pray I'm forgiven for going against my own words. I'd keep to my words this time.
May God help us all to be better Christians ( I'm not excluded)

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.