Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (809015 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
MarkGud:

Wonderful message. God bless you sir

God bless you too brother. Glory to God.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dvine2020: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
CharlyG1:
A tip for discernment.

A wolf manages to sneak into a herd of sheep. Mr wolf dresses up as a sheep, and is covered from top to bottom and looks like a real sheep indeed.

The shepherd takes the herd of sheep to feed over the juicy grasses every day. One day he notices something quite strange with this one sheep of his. It doesn't walk like the others sometimes. It doesn't eat and drink exactly like the others sometimes. And It sometimes stares, peeping at the others and at him, the Shepherd.

Perhaps, this sheep is not feeling well says the Shepherd.

As time goes on, more off-tune behaviour emerge. And when the shepherd decides to take a closer look, to his shocking disbelief, he discovers that this sheep is not a sheep at all, but indeed a wolf!

A wolf cannot perfectly imitate the originality of a sheep. A wolf is a wolf and will beget a wolf. A sheep is a sheep and can only beget a sheep.

Jesus said...speaking about the false prophets "By their fruits, you will know them".

To understand the concept of the fruits here, you need to first understand... "What begets fruits"? Trees!

So Jesus is trying to tell us something here. If a tree is bad, it will produce bad fruits eventually or no fruit at all. And if good, it will bear good fruits.

A tree is symbolic to a person. So if a person is good, he will exhibit good traits in character and behaviour (fruits), because he is of good heart and mind.

And if evil, he cannot produce good character/traits but evil instead. Even though he pretends to be good, there will be some off-tune signs to know that he is not good but evil.

For in the circle of originality/nature, God is the Creator and there is no fake in originality.

A thief is a thief and he will steal and a murderer is one that will kill. Their end-product is their "fruit". Like the end-product of a tree.

A man cannot become a woman. And a woman cannot become a man. No matter how messed up things become, a man will still be a man and a woman will always be a woman. It is evident, as a man even if transformed to a woman cannot bear a child. And a woman even if transformed to a man cannot impregnate another woman.

Remember: A good tree will only "bear" good fruits. It is in its nature and originality.

A bad person is known by what they do, and so is a good person.

In the same vein. A wolf cannot poop like a sheep. It cannot be meek or obedient like a sheep. It won't eat or sleep like a sheep. For it is not a sheep not matter how hard it tries to pretend. It will eventually make mistakes and be exposed because it is not acting on originality.

Matthew 7:15-20

Jesus said

"Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire"

To identify one that is false, discernment is key. And discernment is triggered by the Holy Spirit, to tune the senses of a person to notice the off-tune behaviours of another which is totally not of God, but of Satan.
And discernment is refined by spiritual maturity in the Lord.

There are false prophets, false ministers, false pastors, and false born-again Christians.

Jesus said "By their fruits ye shall know them". They can only bear that which is after their kind.. that which is corrupt and evil. And if they cover up their act and pretend to be good, you only need to look closer and allow the Holy Spirit fine tune your eyes and mind to see through their deception. For they cannot replicate that which is originally good.

Wherever you are, there are people who are around you. In your church, your school, your workplace, house or neighborhood etc. Not all are who they claim to be.

In the spiritual sense of things, Witchcraft is the wolf that is disguised as a sheep among us in this story. If we cannot discern this wolf in time, it will gradually eat us up on by one.

Witchcraft can be in the one friend whom you tell all your life secrets to. Witchcraft can be in the lady whom you always buy things from. Witchcraft can be in that pastor or that one person who sees a lot about your destiny/future. Witchcraft can be in the neighbor etc.
Witchcraft is everywhere. It is the Wolf we are referring to here.

The false born again witch, the false/occult pastor, the fetish neighbour, the wicked-minded & jealous friends, and the hardened envious minds of some relatives among us. The list goes on.

A wolf will give off its scent. A bad fruit will be known when tasted even if disguised as good. Look for such signs.
Also, look unto the Good Shepherd Jesus to help you discern the bad fruits/bad tree.
If only we listen to Him and hear His voice to guide us, then we will discern that wolf around us. And we must be quick cut off ties from such who are wolves in our lives.

If you are uncomfortable about visiting a particular friend or relative, but you manage to keep visiting this person. Don't you think there is something wrong that you've picked up by discernment, but you keep ignoring it, why?

If you are uncomfortable about receiving or giving certain items to a particular person or people, don't you think you ought to stop and pray about it first?

We tend to ignore those tiny little nudges that tell us something isn't right. And that puts us in a lot of trouble.
We need to listen to the voice of the Shepherd. And understand that those little nudges and gentle warnings are His ways of speaking to us to stop and discern and identify the wolf(s) we have been keeping so close to us. It is not a friend but an enemy.

N:B A wolf will either lead the sheep astray, scatter the herd or kill the herd. A wolf is the person who is disguised as good but slowly and intentionally draws you away from Christ, does evil against you and against the Church of Christ.

Please let us heed to His warning.

God bless you all.
This message is very timely. We pray to God for discernment in times like this. May God empower you for more of his work sir in Jesus mighty name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
CharlyG1:

Oga I want to ask you a question but first I want to tell you guys that if I offend you in any way you should forgive me.

you know say I tell you that recently I always forget dreams ba?
now I see something one day in dream where I see this sign grin
CharlyG1:

Oga I want to ask you a question but first I want to tell you guys that if I offend you in any way you should forgive me.

now I see something one day in dream where I see this sign say I dey use am for una and because of that all of you no take me serious, so I say make una no vex with me
now my question be say say na true say guys dey for caucus, like group online or group sha? because I had the voice said so, is it true?
number two be say I come dream another dream wey I see one that is hard to recognize his face, he told to buy coconut and break it, then I should use the water of the coconut in my bathing water in the morning, I will pray to the water and go bath with it.
he also said I should go and tell a woman that should tell her husband to use the coconut water as I use it to bath him too should use a coconut to bath, say him way go open.

when I wake up I no do am because me dey look the as diabolic, na White garment I know say dem dey use coconut.

but I come see say recently I. dey vex too much, especially when I do my bike and e come dey give me problem again.

I come dey vex, I even vex with God too wey talk to am with anger

now say na the bath wey I no do cause am ni or na just me dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jman77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
hi guys! I had a dream of me being in ware house;all of a sudden i heard a screech, i looked outside and i saw a trailer vehicle laiden with container pulling a perfected u-turn stunt and directing the container's openings to the ware house doors ready to offload its contents instead of their usual sloww turning attitudes, i was amazed. IT tried to enter into the ware house via reverse but the height of the container is higher than ware house doors hence slamming and trying to ram itself at the warehouse structure as i escaped via climbing out of th ware house windows, immediately outside i saw my coleague trying to lift a 50litres gallon into the back of an old landrover vehicle that has hanger for it ,i lifted the gallon alone as he stood watching; after loading it my mind started telling me that once the vehicle move forward that gallon would fall because i failed to tie it with rope as i woke up from the dream .....please brothers whats the meaning?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Where are all of you?
You no reply me since
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Where are all of you?
You no reply me since
you again grin
do what you are asked to do and if you are not comfortable with it don't do it!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Nephilim:
you again grin
do what you are asked to do and if you are not comfortable with it don't do it!
Yes na me again, the guy that burst from Muslim family to Christian that always disturbing the Christians with question.

Don't take any of my question for granted o, I want to know and I most to know.

I never do am because I knew that devil fit manipulate me with something that will look like Godly but it may be evil.
Moreover it may be from God, so I need to confirm it from Christian guru make I no come burn my hand

I believe say God know you guys here if not Him no go tell me or show me anything about you.

Na here I first landed when I first register for nl and no be by mistake na where my spirit directed me go na him I go.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Yes na me again, the guy that burst from Muslim family to Christian that always disturbing the Christians with question.

Don't take any of my question for granted o, I want to know and I most to know.

I never do am because I knew that devil fit manipulate me with something that will look like Godly but it may be evil.
Moreover it may be from God, so I need to confirm it from Christian guru make I no come burn my hand

I believe say God know you guys here if not Him no go tell me or show me anything about you.

Na here I first landed when I first register for nl and no be by mistake na where my spirit directed me go na him I go.

you can pray more for confirmation. Moreover, why not start typing in normal english instead of pidgin undecided
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Adamgeneral12: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Nephilim:
you can pray more for confirmation. Moreover, why not start typing in normal english instead of pidgin :-\
I think that you know why, that you are just mocking me for my low typing skill undecided
Now I see say you no know.
Well, I once told you that I'm disappointed in you when you make a comment that my problem pass that baba own.
But now I don forgive you and forget.

There is a problem, the only I can receive reply of my prayers is through dream and the dream self dey don attack am so I no go remember and na Christian like you did that.

She make my life even more terrible than before, I no dey know what's going on again.

You and the rest of you don't ever try to do that kind mistake o, if you see say somebody get little gift for body and you get power to kill the his own power, don't do it o.

Na one time you receive your own power and na one time God go fit change your angel to angel of lies just like the prophets of moab.

I no fit explain to you o.

The rob and the garment of the prophetess has been change to black which she don't know, she just dey wear White.
When I first come here, one among you reported me to the mod and dey ban me for one week.
Did you know that what the person did was supporting devil?
One among you go write article but won't allow people to ask question or comments
What you are going to see is bump bump bump bump till the bump go reach five pages.
If you know the pay back of that you will either move out of posting on net or you will be ready to answer any foolish question thrown to you.

As God see you also devil see you
As God dey protect you na so devil dey attack you, and the devil na people like you wey you dey post for dem so that there life go be better.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nephilim: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Accepting correction seems to be your biggest problem. Anyway, I leave you to yourself.
Adamgeneral12:

I think that you know why, that you are just mocking me for my low typing skill undecided
Now I see say you no know.
Well, I once told you that I'm disappointed in you when you make a comment that my problem pass that baba own.
But now I don forgive you and forget.

There is a problem, the only I can receive reply of my prayers is through dream and the dream self dey don attack am so I no go remember and na Christian like you did that.

She make my life even more terrible than before, I no dey know what's going on again.

You and the rest of you don't ever try to do that kind mistake o, if you see say somebody get little gift for body and you get power to kill the his own power, don't do it o.

Na one time you receive your own power and na one time God go fit change your angel to angel of lies just like the prophets of moab.

I no fit explain to you o.

The rob and the garment of the prophetess has been change to black which she don't know, she just dey wear White.
When I first come here, one among you reported me to the mod and dey ban me for one week.
Did you know that what the person did was supporting devil?
One among you go write article but won't allow people to ask question or comments
What you are going to see is bump bump bump bump till the bump go reach five pages.
If you know the pay back of that you will either move out of posting on net or you will be ready to answer any foolish question thrown to you.

As God see you also devil see you
As God dey protect you na so devil dey attack you, and the devil na people like you wey you dey post for dem so that there life go be better.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jman77(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Surprisingly! Nobody gave reply to the post above since 5days.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

now I see something one day in dream where I see this sign grin

now I see something one day in dream where I see this sign say I dey use am for una and because of that all of you no take me serious, so I say make una no vex with me
now my question be say say na true say guys dey for caucus, like group online or group sha? because I had the voice said so, is it true?
number two be say I come dream another dream wey I see one that is hard to recognize his face, he told to buy coconut and break it, then I should use the water of the coconut in my bathing water in the morning, I will pray to the water and go bath with it.
he also said I should go and tell a woman that should tell her husband to use the coconut water as I use it to bath him too should use a coconut to bath, say him way go open.

when I wake up I no do am because me dey look the as diabolic, na White garment I know say dem dey use coconut.

but I come see say recently I. dey vex too much, especially when I do my bike and e come dey give me problem again.

I come dey vex, I even vex with God too wey talk to am with anger

now say na the bath wey I no do cause am ni or na just me dey vex?

That person you saw was a demon, don't do it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 12:44am On Nov 05, 2021
jman77:
Surprisingly! Nobody gave reply to the post above since 5days.
Hi dear,
Most of the time the best person to interpret your dreams is YOU, dreams are either messages from God, attacks from the devil to program evil, or as a result of a very busy day(this type is harmless, also dreams when you have malaria are most times okay to ignore)
You're the one with the intricate details of your life, and most dreams are "tailor made" for each individual, books on dream interpretation can help but the Holy Spirit is the best person to give you a direct personal interpretation of your dream.
If your spirit is disturbed about a dream I beg you do not waste time in addressing it with fasting and prayers, where I work a colleague of mine is to travel for his uncle's burial, at the end of this November, before the man died he had a dream where he was at a meeting in a conference room with dignitaries, during the course of the meeting he was addressed as "late Mr ......" he got angry and stood up to challenge them as to why he should be referred to as "late" he was still exchanging words with them in anger before he woke up, three weeks later he fell sick, the sickness that eventually took his life about four months later.

If you cannot remember all your dreams pray like this " In the name of Jesus I cancel every dream that is against my well being and does not promote the glory of God in my life, Mathew 18vs18 says whatever I refuse to permit on earth will not be permitted in heaven therefore I cammand every dream inspired by the kingdom of darkness to do me harm to be cancelled, whether I remember it or not I cancel it. I seal every door by which evil dreams are projected into my life in the mighty name of Jesus."

Someone said something about not remembering dreams, before you sleep ask the Holy Spirit to bring to your remembrance your dreams,
P.S please avoid heavy food before you sleep, it's not the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jman77(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thank you for the reply, directives, prayer points .my dreams are "tailored" as direct message/s and you're right for about me being troubled by the dream and I appreciate your advice given in that regard as I will give it utmost attention but at times I get no replies and I think maybe I'm asking "stupid" questions and I would be just confused!. GOD bless you my brother
trueking:

Hi dear,
Most of the time the best person to interpret your dreams is YOU, dreams are either messages from God, attacks from the devil to program evil, or as a result of a very busy day(this type is harmless, also dreams when you have malaria are most times okay to ignore)
You're the one with the intricate details of your life, and most dreams are "tailor made" for each individual, books on dream interpretation can help but the Holy Spirit is the best person to give you a direct personal interpretation of your dream.
If your spirit is disturbed about a dream I beg you do not waste time in addressing it with fasting and prayers, where I work a colleague of mine is to travel for his uncle's burial, at the end of this November, before the man died he had a dream where he was at a meeting in a conference room with dignitaries, during the course of the meeting he was addressed as "late Mr ......" he got angry and stood up to challenge them as to why he should be referred to as "late" he was still exchanging words with them in anger before he woke up, three weeks later he fell sick, the sickness that eventually took his life about four months later.

If you cannot remember all your dreams pray like this " In the name of Jesus I cancel every dream that is against my well being and does not promote the glory of God in my life, Mathew 18vs18 says whatever I refuse to permit on earth will not be permitted in heaven therefore I cammand every dream inspired by the kingdom of darkness to do me harm to be cancelled, whether I remember it or not I cancel it. I seal every door by which evil dreams are projected into my life in the mighty name of Jesus."

Someone said something about not remembering dreams, before you sleep ask the Holy Spirit to bring to your remembrance your dreams,
P.S please avoid heavy food before you sleep, it's not the best.

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Omotakins(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
WHEN APOSTLE PAUL WROTE AN EPISTLE TO THE PHILIPPIANS TO WORK OUT THEIR OWN SALVATION WITH TREMBLING AND FEAR, HE KNEW SALVATION CAN BE LOST WHEN WATCHFULNESS IS NOT IN PLACE. THE IDEA THAT ONCE YOU ARE SAVED, YOU ARE SAVED FOREVER IS FROM THE PIT OF HELL! BEWARE!

14 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by RealityGod: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good day all,
I had a dream seeing two women sitting. One turned to me and said be patient that it will soon get to me that there are four persons in line before you. I woke up. I’m worried about it because I don’t think God will ask you to wait for someone else before you will get what he has promised you. What does the four persons represent?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
All the PDF books you need here.
Join and thank me later

https:///heavenlyRevelatoryEncountersPDF
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
nnamdiosu:
All the PDF books you need here.
Join and thank me later
Where? Were you trying to insert a link?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
trueking:

Where? Were you trying to insert a link?

Sorry.

https:///heavenlyRevelatoryEncountersPDF

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Flazer101(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by TheNoble007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
God is good....

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Omotakins(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Like it's always said that man is a tripartite entity that is made up of the body, spirit and soul. From the quoted verse above, all the three manifested when God created man. God formed man from the dust of the ground which is the body(flesh) that is inhabited by both soul and spirit. The body is of the earth, it returns to earth at death. Genesis 3:19, 'In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return'.

The breath of life God breathed into man through man's nostrils is the spirit. At death, the spirit(God's breath in man) returns to God because it is from Him. Since it is of the Lord and is a spirit, it can only be nurtured with godly inspired spiritual exercises like studying the bible, worship, praises, prayers, living holy and many more. However, irrespective of the way you treat your spirit man, it is of the Lord and it goes back to him. The body dies when the spirit no longer inhabits it. Psalms 104:29, thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Also, a look at Eccl. 12:7 will give further credence. It says, 'then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it'.

The last part of Gen. 2:7 speaks about man becoming a living soul after God formed him from dust and breathed into him the breath of life. The real man is the soul who dwells in a flesh as body and sustained by the breath of life from God(spirit). It is the soul that stands before the judgment seat of the Lord to receive judgment as regards the choice it made while on earth. It was with this understanding that Apostle Peter implored all believers, as strangers and pilgrims on the earth, to abstain from all fleshly lusts that war against the soul(1 Peter 2:11) because He knew that was what will be judged on the last day. It was the soul of the foolish, rich man God required to be judged( Luke 12:19-20)

The important question we all need to ask ourselves is what becomes of my soul(me) after my sojourn here on earth for it is given unto man to die once and to receive judgment thereafter. Will the judgment I'll receive on the last day be unto eternal life or eternal damnation? The choice is yours!

Jesus said, 'what shall it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his soul? What can you substitute for your soul? As opulent (by the standard of the world) as Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and many more are, it will still be impossible for them to gain the entire world. If they can't, can you? And you want to lose your soul over what you can't gain!!! Yet, the bible says even if you gained the whole world but lose your soul, it will be an irrecoverable loss of a monumental proportion.

Genesis 6:3
'And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years'. If by His grace(which some don't like to acknowledge) you live above 120 years, can that still be compared to eternity? JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF ETERNITY IN HELL AND DAMNATION. No other way! There may be a way that seems right unto man, but the end there of are the ways of death(Proverbs 16:25). He calls you; He always does. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omotakins:
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Like it's always said that man is a tripartite entity that is made up of the body, spirit and soul. From the quoted verse above, all the three manifested when God created man. God formed man from the dust of the ground which is the body(flesh) that is inhabited by both soul and spirit. The body is of the earth, it returns to earth at death. Genesis 3:19, 'In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return'.

The breath of life God breathed into man through man's nostrils is the spirit. At death, the spirit(God's breath in man) returns to God because it is from Him. Since it is of the Lord and is a spirit, it can only be nurtured with godly inspired spiritual exercises like studying the bible, worship, praises, prayers, living holy and many more. However, irrespective of the way you treat your spirit man, it is of the Lord and it goes back to him. The body dies when the spirit no longer inhabits it. Psalms 104:29, thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Also, a look at Eccl. 12:7 will give further credence. It says, 'then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it'.

The last part of Gen. 2:7 speaks about man becoming a living soul after God formed him from dust and breathed into him the breath of life. The real man is the soul who dwells in a flesh as body and sustained by the breath of life from God(spirit). It is the soul that stands before the judgment seat of the Lord to receive judgment as regards the choice it made while on earth. It was with this understanding that Apostle Peter implored all believers, as strangers and pilgrims on the earth, to abstain from all fleshly lusts that war against the soul(1 Peter 2:11) because He knew that was what will be judged on the last day. It was the soul of the foolish, rich man God required to be judged( Luke 12:19-20)

The important question we all need to ask ourselves is what becomes of my soul(me) after my sojourn here on earth for it is given unto man to die once and to receive judgment thereafter. Will the judgment I'll receive on the last day be unto eternal life or eternal damnation? The choice is yours!

Jesus said, 'what shall it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his soul? What can you substitute for your soul? As opulent (by the standard of the world) as Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and many more are, it will still be impossible for them to gain the entire world. If they can't, can you? And you want to lose your soul over what you can't gain!!! Yet, the bible says even if you gained the whole world but lose your soul, it will be an irrecoverable loss of a monumental proportion.

Genesis 6:3
'And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years'. If by His grace(which some don't like to acknowledge) you live above 120 years, can that still be compared to eternity? JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF ETERNITY IN HELL AND DAMNATION. No other way! There may be a way that seems right unto man, but the end there of are the ways of death(Proverbs 16:25). He calls you; He always does. Shalom.

Nice one brother. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
I remember all those years of blaming God when I got angry that things didn't go my way.

I remember I would cry and scream at Him in anger when I was depressed and saddened over something I knew He could do for me, but He didn't do.

I remember I kept malice with Him in my stubbornness, more times than I can count. Countless times, I refused to speak to Him, and told Him to go His way while I went mine.

I bore so much pain, and my heart was scarred from the wounds I nursed.

The good part is that... Somehow, something kept drawing me back to Him, and I would run to Him bearing all my burden and begging Him to forgive me. After so many times of playing the prodigal son over and over again, I just knew it wasn't worth it fighting God. I would always still see myself running back to Him. Was it because I loved/love Him?

I had to question myself. ''Why was I always angry at God? ''Why did I always blame Him for all my problems''? I guess I was childish and proud, but also couldn't this God just address my problems once and for all, rather than let me suffer so much like this? Me, His son?

As I matured in my walk with Him, I realized that some problems I faced, He allowed... Not because He hated me, but because He was refining me as His prophet for greater works. He was building my faith to stand the test of time. He was remolding me like a Potter shapes a pot. Some parts are trimmed off until the pot is smooth to perfection for good use. Those parts that were trimmed off were the unwanted parts in my life God was removing, which made me cry out in pain.

There are so many things we don't understand because we don't see all things, nor do we know all things like God. And that is why the journey of a child of God is built on faith in God.

Do not let your troubles crush your faith in Him. No one may know what you're going through, but God knows and He is with you. Be encouraged and keep your faith in Him.

The darkness is only for a while. Soon, His Light will reveal His divine purpose for your life, and He will make all things new. Stand strong o ye soldiers of Christ.

God bless you all. Happy Sunday.

25 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Macgyver1: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
CharlyG1:
Do you feel things crawling on your bed?
Do U see shadows that move so quickly?
Do U hear heavy footsteps at midnight?
Do U hear whisperings that U can't understand what they're saying?
Do U know witches without any1 telling U?
Do U hear voices mock U?
Are U always scared to sleep alone at night or in the dark?
Can U know what may happen in few mins somtyms?
Do U hear a person's thoughts sometimes?
Do U see yourself in dreams casting out demons?
Do U see your spirit fighting spirits in dreams?
Have U ever seen a spirit before?

If U experience most of all these.. Then U need to contribute here. God bless U

A friend of mine just sent me this link on whatsaap, I dont know why but I I belive it's not a mistake. I have some of these experiences you listed and I still experience some of them.

-------------

When I was in the university I could see exam questions when I go to sleep, I would see the question papers and know the exact questions that will be asked. And then I will share with some of my friends, after exams they will be amazed and say I saw a leak. If I say I saw it in my dream they will never believe.

Sometimes I see sth happening and it immediately flashes back that I have seen that exact thing happening in my dream before.

When we had a shop in the market, if I sleep and wake up before my mom goes I will tell her I dreamt that she had a quarrel or misunderstanding with our neighbor that day and exactly what I describe will happen.

So many times I used to see things before they happen, but somehow it now feels like i have lost this gifts.

I dont speak in tongues in the physical, but i see myself in dreams speaking in tongues and casting out demons until they are overpowered.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Omotakins(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
CharlyG1:
I remember all those years of blaming God when I got angry that things didn't go my way.

I remember I would cry and scream at Him in anger when I was depressed and saddened over something I knew He could do for me, but He didn't do.

I remember I kept malice with Him in my stubbornness, more times than I can count. Countless times, I refused to speak to Him, and told Him to go His way while I went mine.

I bore so much pain, and my heart was scarred from the wounds I nursed.

The good part is that... Somehow, something kept drawing me back to Him, and I would run to Him bearing all my burden and begging Him to forgive me. After so many times of playing the prodigal son over and over again, I just knew it wasn't worth it fighting God. I would always still see myself running back to Him. Was it because I loved/love Him?

I had to question myself. ''Why was I always angry at God? ''Why did I always blame Him for all my problems''? I guess I was childish and proud, but also couldn't this God just address my problems once and for all, rather than let me suffer so much like this? Me, His son?

As I matured in my walk with Him, I realized that some problems I faced, He allowed... Not because He hated me, but because He was refining me as His prophet for greater works. He was building my faith to stand the test of time. He was remolding me like a Potter shapes a pot. Some parts are trimmed off until the pot is smooth to perfection for good use. Those parts that were trimmed off were the unwanted parts in my life God was removing, which made me cry out in pain.

There are so many things we don't understand because we don't see all things, nor do we know all things like God. And that is why the journey of a child of God is built on faith in God.

Do not let your troubles crush your faith in Him. No one may know what you're going through, but God knows and He is with you. Be encouraged and keep your faith in Him.

The darkness is only for a while. Soon, His Light will reveal His divine purpose for your life, and He will make all things new. Stand strong o ye soldiers of Christ.

God bless you all. Happy Sunday.
Hmmmn....... I still ask Him(even last midnight) why He has not dealt with the battle I'm currently engaged in once and for all. I haven't been able to shake that thought off me. Angels, powers, authorities, spirits and others are perpetually in subject to Him. He can do it once and for all, but He has not! He knows it all, that's all I know. But, such feeling can be quite discouraging. To Him be all the glory despite all.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dacillin: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Goodday believers in christ,

Please, help interpret this dream for me that i usually had constantly almost everyday for close to three years now.

I usually see my father, he is still alive, and socialize with him in either his former house (rented) or new house. Though i don't live with him.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Dosier: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
i've been reading this thread as a guest and i must commend everyone for their input i learnt a lot. i can't help but notice ever since the introduction of Whatsapp/Telegram this thread have become dry.

By the way.

I heard a very scary dream yesterday that I almost feared for my life in the dream.

I can't really illustrate the pictures in my dream but i can remember few scenes vividly.

I saw myself taking a walk / going to a destination and I had a travel companion. I can't deduce who my companion was but on my way I crossed path with a childhood friend of mine and it happens we were heading the same direction so we became three on the journey.

Then the next picture was that we go to a destination that felt like an entrance to a city and I saw some dead bodies. they died from gunshot. then on trying to analyze the environment and have an idea on what's happening. We saw a group of people with guns and their dressing attire was red/black. at that point we were so extremely scared that I could feel that feeling in reality. I knew running wasn't an option and they already closed in on us.

Then suddenly I had faith that we can't be harmed. Then on taking a step closer to them we were aimed and gunned at but non of the bullet get to us this sends a fear signal to this people that they went hiding on seeing the situation of the issue i felt empowered that i uproot a banana tree and i to use it to destabilize the group and also attack them with the guns they dropped. i woke abruptly after this scene.

then this morning i could feel pain in my left and right thumb muscle.

please if anyone have an understanding of this dream. should please help interpret

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 1:52am On Dec 11, 2021
What ever you set out to do this coming year, 2022, have Faith people, remember Hebrews 11 Vs 6- He that comes to God must believe that he is, and he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Two days ago God impressed on me 1st Samuel 16 Vs 7, that he doesn't see people according to our outward appearance, but he sees the Heart as it really is, please make sure your heart is clean.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by pdozie: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
trueking:
What ever you set out to do this coming year, 2022, have Faith people, remember Hebrews 11 Vs 6- He that comes to God must believe that he is, and he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Two days ago God impressed on me 1st Samuel 16 Vs 7, that he doesn't see people according to our outward appearance, but he sees the Heart as it really is, please make sure your heart is clean.

Shalom

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Maluife50: 3:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Thanks
trueking:

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Emm33: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good evening everyone
whenever I want to pray at night I find it rather difficult especially when I'm alone I'm always getting scared as if a demon is coming to attack me though have been praying against fear but still I'm unable to over come fear fully pls I really need help on how to overcome this fully

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.