Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805443 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ConfidentinGod: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
CharlyG1:

You said you went mad?
I believe you are stable now.
Are you Born-Again and can you please narrate the whole incident to us?

Is this still happening to you? Does it come and go? Let us know, please.

God will make a way for you, and deliver you. Amen
Honestly I am born-again. It has reduced though I still hear people's voice most times. Sir, there was a time a scorpion stung me: i didn't fully realize. While I was at work, two people on a bike came, parked their bike near the place I teach, and something was being drawn in like how you use a syringe to draw in liquid. The poison left my hand. I'm just trying to link things up. Very bad boys(you understand) are the ones doing this to me. This is my present state: I find it difficult to read. It's as if there is a lock on my mind. In my dream this morning a guy on a bike said sth like'join me.'

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
ConfidentinGod:
Honestly I am born-again. It has reduced though I still hear people's voice most times. Sir, there was a time a scorpion stung me: i didn't fully realize. While I was at work, two people on a bike came, parked their bike near the place I teach, and something was being drawn in like how you use a syringe to draw in liquid. The poison left my hand. I'm just trying to link things up. Very bad boys(you understand) are the ones doing this to me. This is my present state: I find it difficult to read. It's as if there is a lock on my mind. In my dream this morning a guy on a bike said sth like'join me.'

When did you start hearing the voices?
And what does the voice(s) always say?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
I stay in Ijesha
why you edit am back to London abi you dey fear?
That Imo state girl I met at Ijesha cheesy
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by waldigit: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by ThothHermes: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Please what's the meaning of not having slippers or looking for your footwear in the dream?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by christygenius(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Thank u
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SpiritLifeNG: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by belshazzar(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Boskybrown(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
CharlyG1:
Hello Guys,

Many of us here reading this topic didn't just stumble upon it by mistake.. I welcome U all to share your spiritual experiences about seeing demons, spirits, angels or fallen angels. This would be a gift if you see these 3 all and may or may not be if U just see demons only.
The purpose of this thread is to expose the hidden works of satan & to counter attack his deceits.

I remember growing up as a child, i started to see spirits at age 11. The first spirit i saw was dressed up in a white long robe, looked so white, stood still and didn't utter a word to me. I could have taken him to be a real angel, but something didn't seem right to me, I somehow knew he wasn't real. I wasn't scared, my younger brother who was with me couldn't even see the spirit. It just stood still staring straight at me for about 3mins.. This happened at night maybe around 10pm, in my compound.

The next day while I was going to school, I fell so sick i almost died.. I was so weak it was difficult to walk and eat. I had to be brought home by one of my teachers.. Even when I told my family my story no one seemed to care or believe. And that's the problem with HSP's.. They're usually ignored.

As God would have it, almost at the brink of death, then God touched my parents and dey listened.. They prayed for me that i wud neva see such again but ever since then it's been worse (in a good way).. I even began to see spirits that looked human, ugly demons, even saw a demon inside a girl.. I began to know witches via revelations, have scary dreams, know what would happen in few minutes, hear evil thoughts from a person.. The good thing about it all is that I later knew why I was seeing and experiencing all these and also I saw an Angel and Jesus Himself, told me things about this..

Pls lets share our experiences here, You could be helping someone without knowing it. It's difficult to tell people these things in childhood or even as we grow, but it's easier to say it here, Let's edify ourselves. God bless U all
This story is very important
When growing up i saw must of things u are talking about, is their anyone here that has not witness being pressed when sleeping and trying to wakeup.. hmm, life...
See this story reminds me of how they come to play with me at night when i am sleeping, when i try to call my elderly once it disappear and the mean reason why I can’t sleep at the edge of a bed till today is because of when i do sleep at the edge when i was little, they normally touch my back, this story is deep... they are more but let me stop here..

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
CharlyG1:

You've been added, please remove your number from your post. God bless you.

Good morning Charlyg1, pls I wish to speak with you sir, I am in lagos. How do I contact you?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vaca1: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Hello everyone. Long time.
How do explain this dream

I was coming out of my house and I noticed some one in front of the gate , I peeped and I saw the person change to a woman in her thirties and walked away only for me step out and watched her change again to a woman in her forties from afar. she almost caught me looking at her.

This is the second time I'm having this dream of someone changing

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by synoble(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2022
I bless God for the work going on here.
CharlyG1 pls I'd like to be added to the WhatsApp group. Here is my digit.

I look forward to having to know more of God in a unified group with like-minded people burning for Him in 2022.

So far, 2022 isnt so smooth...and I'll like to nip it in the bud .
Thanks, I look forward to the group chat add up CharlyG1
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by babasome: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Pls add me to whatup group 07034448016
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
synoble:

I look forward to having to know more of God in a unified group with like-minded people burning for Him in 2022.

So far, 2022 isnt so smooth...and I'll like to nip it in the bud .
Thanks, I look forward to the group chat add up CharlyG1

You have been added. Please remove your number so that bad people don't use it for something else.

By the grace of God, the Lord will meet you at the point of your need in this year 2022. Amen
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
By the grace of God I will be dedicating more time to this thread. We are in very dangerous times.

It will take the grace of God for us to keep standing for Him to the very end. This world is like a moving bus, it will take us to our destination in the end. In this bus we choose the final bus stop. Heaven or Hell.

Many people are living their lives without any care. I have seen a person commit adultery just once and that ended his life.

We need to stand up for Jesus. And those who are still weak need to get strength in God. Stay away from sin and draw near to God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThothHermes:
Please what's the meaning of not having slippers or looking for your footwear in the dream?

It can mean several things depending on other elements in the dream.

It would usually mean not being prepared for something, or not being spiritually prepared.

Looking for the slippers makes it worse as it means a spiritual setback that can cause a loss or problems in mmarriag. It also reveals the person under spiritual attack.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boskybrown:

This story is very important
When growing up i saw must of things u are talking about, is their anyone here that has not witness being pressed when sleeping and trying to wakeup.. hmm, life...
See this story reminds me of how they come to play with me at night when i am sleeping, when i try to call my elderly once it disappear and the mean reason why I can’t sleep at the edge of a bed till today is because of when i do sleep at the edge when i was little, they normally touch my back, this story is deep... they are more but let me stop here..

Thank God you have been delivered from sleep paralysis. There are some here still going through it. Please share your testimony to encourage others. Perhaps, we can learn a thing or two from it.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2022

Good morning Charlyg1, pls I wish to speak with you sir, I am in lagos. How do I contact you?

You can send me a mail. I will reply to it.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
vaca1:
Hello everyone. Long time.
How do explain this dream

I was coming out of my house and I noticed some one in front of the gate , I peeped and I saw the person change to a woman in her thirties and walked away only for me step out and watched her change again to a woman in her forties from afar. she almost caught me looking at her.

This is the second time I'm having this dream of someone changing

How about the first time you had the dream, can you narrate what you saw in the dream.. all details?
Please note that this dream is one of importance and reveals a type of spirit around you.

Please let us know the type and colour of dress you saw this woman wearing when she transformed into her 30's and when she transformed again into her 40's.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
babasome:
Pls add me to whatup group

You have been added. Please remove your number.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
ConfidentinGod:

I have replied to your mail.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by vaca1: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
CharlyG1:

How about the first time you had the dream, can you narrate what you saw in the dream.. all details?
Please note that this dream is one of importance and reveals a type of spirit around you.

Please let us know the type and colour of dress you saw this woman wearing when she transformed into her 30's and when she transformed again into her 40's.

The first time can really Remember much. But the two dreams are not far apart. I didn't really pay attention the first time. It was the second one that made me remember I had the first one.

Then, the color of her dress in 30s is red and in 40s can't remember but I'm suspecting black.

God bless you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by calapicha(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by synoble(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
CharlyG1:

You have been added. Please remove your number so that bad people don't use it for something else.

By the grace of God, the Lord will meet you at the point of your need in this year 2022. Amen

Amen, thanks for the addup
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Gnommy: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
smiley
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=vaca1 post=109718722][/quote]

Red or Black is a colour that represent "powers of darkness"... In regards to your dream it is a demon.

Other dreams you might have had (or will have) would tell the identity of the demon.

But at the moment do your best not to fall into sin, and be prayerful.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2022
calapicha:

Okay you will be added. Pls do well to remove your number. Thank you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2022
calapicha:

I tried adding you but your number is not visible on WhatsApp.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2022
This is to encourage those going through one spiritual attack or the other. Stand firm in the Lord and He will keep you. Be steadfast in prayers and you will overcome.

I have been bombarded by witchcraft, demons, territorial spirits etc. But I thank God for He gave me victory over them all.

I pray God gives victory to those going through one spiritual attack or another. I have received lots of messages and emails from people complaining about one attack or another. This has prompted me to write this down and share.

The Lord has taught me many great secrets about the kingdom of darkness and how they operate. And it would be bad not to share.

He has shown me the lofty mountains that are invisible to the eye, where territorial spirits reside in the heavens and how they are gathered, transformed as bird creatures. He has shown me spirits that reside in the waters and them that rule from the second heavens.

I pray the Lord take us into the depths of spiritual warfare to know how to pray & attack the kingdom of darkness that fight us. I hope we can learn to pray warfare from the depths of our hearts like King David the Psalmist.

Many people do not have knowledge (or revelation) for spiritual warfare. Some don't even believe in spiritual warfare, they believe God has done it all, so why speak about the demonic, they say.

But until your eyes are spiritually opened you will never understand spiritual warfare. There is a constant struggle between Light and Darkness, everyday. The Bible is filled with spiritual warfare. Jesus's ministry was centered on spiritual warfare.

His walking on water and commanding the storm to cease was a show of His authority over the powers of the waters and the powers in the heavens, and His casting out of demons and healing many was a show of His authority over powers on the earth. This was also an example to His disciples that they had authority too in His name. Authority over all the powers of darkness ( the Heavens, Waters & Earth spirits).

But the disciples were slow to catch the many inconspicuous teachings of Jesus because Jesus usually taught in parables. Jesus was teaching even in His actions unknown to them.

Peter caught it the time he saw Jesus walk on water and decided to do the same in a show of faith. But he soon became afraid of the powers of the heavens (the wind) and began to sink. Matthew 14:29.

Jesus had always been upset with the disciples for not having faith. Because having faith activates the power of God and installs an understanding of the authority and identity you have in God, through Jesus Christ.

It's no wonder that as the disciples began to operate in faith, they began to have an understanding of the authority given to them. They were delighted telling Jesus "Even the demons submit to us in your name". Such happiness to finally get it.

Now if you do not know how to pray spiritual warfare yet, it's alright. But you need to first start by having faith and having the understanding of the authority you have as a child of God.

When you have this understanding. The words from your mouth will come alive. When you say "Go! It will be done. When you say Come! It will be done.

A demon that tormented me in my childhood and in my dreams would mock me when I screamed Jesus in fear in my dreams. But when I understood my authority in Christ, the story changed.

Now the other step to make (if you don't know what to pray) in praying warfare is...

"Lord open my eyes and understanding to the spiritual things going on around me and in my life".

"Lord reveal to me the deep secrets of the kingdom of darkness against my life"

"Lord teach me how to exercise my authority over the powers of darkness".

These prayers are very powerful. Be expectant and have an open heart and the Lord will come to reveal secrets to you.

When you begin to see as the Lord shows you, you should begin to pray in that direction, exercising your authority over the powers of darkness. And many many things will begin to unfold.

Do not be afraid to exercise your authority as a Christian. There is power you wield that has been given to you by right as a child of God.

Demons know not but to obey as soon as you make the command.

I remember in the former apartment I used to live in, the Lord appeared to me in a dream and showed me a bird on my roof. (Now.. in real life this bird had followed me from that house all the way to another place. It had always been monitoring me and following me even in that environment, I always saw it).

In this revelation the Lord showed me this bird and said "That is the territorial head power"..that He has given me power over it (something like that).

I got very angry and in a loud voice I commanded the bird "Come to my feet".

Now the bird didn't want to come, it was struggling but a Force (the Holy Ghost) pushed it and made it fly to my feet. It kept struggling to stay away from my feet but it couldn't.

In greater anger I said " You are under my feet"! As I stomped on it with great force. Immediately the bird changed to an angel. A fallen angel.

The defeating of that territory spirit in that environment caused a lot of deaths of witches and wizards on the street and the next. Some of them even began to pack out. Some became very humble and overly respectful to me.

That is the authority every child of God has.

When you face attacks and pray warfare, make sure you always pray against territorial spirits. These are demon spirits who have a fallen angel in charge of them as a prince spirit.or a queen spirit.

Some of the attacks coming from the village are coordinated with territorial spirits to intercept you by your location and harm you.
So always pray against territorial spirits.

Also, make sure you also pray against witchcraft around you. Because with territorial spirits there will always be people involved in witchcraft around the area. They are co-sponsors. Witchcraft practice gives territorial spirits more audacity. It opens the door for these demons to operate even in greater vibrations. And on the other hand, territorial spirits will help witchcraft carry out evil and make witchcraft appear stronger.

Try to take up spiritual warfare as a spiritual exercise. Have faith and understand your place in the Kingdom of God.

More revelations will come soon by the grace of God.

God bless everyone. Shalom

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Macgyver1: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2022
CharlyG1:
This is to encourage those going through one spiritual attack or the other. Stand firm in the Lord and He will keep you. Be steadfast in prayers and you will overcome.

I have been bombarded by witchcraft, demons, territorial spirits etc. But I thank God for He gave me victory over them all.

I pray God gives victory to those going through one spiritual attack or another. I have received lots of messages and emails from people complaining about one attack or another. This has prompted me to write this down and share.

The Lord has taught me many great secrets about the kingdom of darkness and how they operate. And it would be bad not to share.

He has shown me the lofty mountains that are invisible to the eye, where territorial spirits reside in the heavens and how they are gathered, transformed as bird creatures. He has shown me spirits that reside in the waters and them that rule from the second heavens.

I pray the Lord take us into the depths of spiritual warfare to know how to pray & attack the kingdom of darkness that fight us. I hope we can learn to pray warfare from the depths of our hearts like King David the Psalmist.

Many people do not have knowledge (or revelation) for spiritual warfare. Some don't even believe in spiritual warfare, they believe God has done it all, so why speak about the demonic, they say.

But until your eyes are spiritually opened you will never understand spiritual warfare. There is a constant struggle between Light and Darkness, everyday. The Bible is filled with spiritual warfare. Jesus's ministry was centered on spiritual warfare.

His walking on water and commanding the storm to cease was a show of His authority over the powers of the waters and the powers in the heavens, and His casting out of demons and healing many was a show of His authority over powers on the earth. This was also an example to His disciples that they had authority too in His name. Authority over all the powers of darkness ( the Heavens, Waters & Earth spirits).

But the disciples were slow to catch the many inconspicuous teachings of Jesus because Jesus usually taught in parables. Jesus was teaching even in His actions unknown to them.

Peter caught it the time he saw Jesus walk on water and decided to do the same in a show of faith. But he soon became afraid of the powers of the heavens (the wind) and began to sink. Matthew 14:29.

Jesus had always been upset with the disciples for not having faith. Because having faith activates the power of God and installs an understanding of the authority and identity you have in God, through Jesus Christ.

It's no wonder that as the disciples began to operate in faith, they began to have an understanding of the authority given to them. They were delighted telling Jesus "Even the demons submit to us in your name". Such happiness to finally get it.

Now if you do not know how to pray spiritual warfare yet, it's alright. But you need to first start by having faith and having the understanding of the authority you have as a child of God.

When you have this understanding. The words from your mouth will come alive. When you say "Go! It will be done. When you say Come! It will be done.

A demon that tormented me in my childhood and in my dreams would mock me when I screamed Jesus in fear in my dreams. But when I understood my authority in Christ, the story changed.

Now the other step to make (if you don't know what to pray) in praying warfare is...

"Lord open my eyes and understanding to the spiritual things going on around me and in my life".

"Lord reveal to me the deep secrets of the kingdom of darkness against my life"

"Lord teach me how to exercise my authority over the powers of darkness".

These prayers are very powerful. Be expectant and have an open heart and the Lord will come to reveal secrets to you.

When you begin to see as the Lord shows you, you should begin to pray in that direction, exercising your authority over the powers of darkness. And many many things will begin to unfold.

Do not be afraid to exercise your authority as a Christian. There is power you wield that has been given to you by right as a child of God.

Demons know not but to obey as soon as you make the command.

I remember in the former apartment I used to live in, the Lord appeared to me in a dream and showed me a bird on my roof. (Now.. in real life this bird had followed me from that house all the way to another place. It had always been monitoring me and following me even in that environment, I always saw it).

In this revelation the Lord showed me this bird and said "That is the territorial head power"..that He has given me power over it (something like that).

I got very angry and in a loud voice I commanded the bird "Come to my feet".

Now the bird didn't want to come, it was struggling but a Force (the Holy Ghost) pushed it and made it fly to my feet. It kept struggling to stay away from my feet but it couldn't.

In greater anger I said " You are under my feet"! As I stomped on it with great force. Immediately the bird changed to an angel. A fallen angel.

The defeating of that territory spirit in that environment caused a lot of deaths of witches and wizards on the street and the next. Some of them even began to pack out. Some became very humble and overly respectful to me.

That is the authority every child of God has.

When you face attacks and pray warfare, make sure you always pray against territorial spirits. These are demon spirits who have a fallen angel in charge of them as a prince spirit.or a queen spirit.

Some of the attacks coming from the village are coordinated with territorial spirits to intercept you by your location and harm you.
So always pray against territorial spirits.

Also, make sure you also pray against witchcraft around you. Because with territorial spirits there will always be people involved in witchcraft around the area. They are co-sponsors. Witchcraft practice gives territorial spirits more audacity. It opens the door for these demons to operate even in greater vibrations. And on the other hand, territorial spirits will help witchcraft carry out evil and make witchcraft appear stronger.

Try to take up spiritual warfare as a spiritual exercise. Have faith and understand your place in the Kingdom of God.

More revelations will come soon by the grace of God.

God bless everyone. Shalom

Thank you for this prayer line

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CharlyG1: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Macgyver1:

Thank you for this prayer line

Thank God. God bless you.

By the grace of God I'll be sharing another message this week. Happy Sunday to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CastingCrowns(f): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Please I want to be added to the group.. once this message is acknowledged I'll post my number.. thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.