Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says (33958 Views)

Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP / Yahaya Bello ‘on Excursion’ In Kogi Government House, PDP Says / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
ishaq86:
Do u expect him to lie or what? Dis are realities, d PDP have vandalise d resources of dis country, billions have beenlooted and mismanaged. 70% of total govt revenue is from oil, unfortunately d price of oil has drop to about $47 per barrel. How do u expect him to fill dis deficit, after all he met an almost empty treasury, high debt profile.. Let's try to be objective and sincere enuf in our criticism.
blatant rubbish .you don't even understand what we are talking about here. You can say whatever you like within your country but don't go outside portraying your country in bad light. And infact as a president you should always say positive things about ur country . You are the express image of that country . Buhari should stop going about like a dressed hanger destroying the few dignity,prestige and goodwill this country has.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by biafranqueen: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

hmmm...you are foolish...nobody invests in india...indians invest in them selfs...they have a population of 1billion,all over the world...they are a economic power by them selfs already,they dont need foreign investors....

admit it...you just love white-people around you...if you dont have white-people around you,then you feel insecure...
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india/foreign-direct-investment
You must be a child and that is why you are talking like this let me school you. Read the link so you won't sound ignorant, and spread false information. Indias foreign investment is growing like wild fire. This is just the stock market.
Every tech country US Apple, Dell, Microsoft and thousands of others are using India for customer service. Please talk with knowledge not ignorance.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?_r=0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by biafranqueen: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:
blatant rubbish .you don't even understand what we are talking about here. You can say whatever you like within your country but don't go outside portraying your country in bad light. And infact as a president you should always say positive things about ur country . You are the express image of that country . Buhari should stop going about like a dressed hanger destroying the few dignity,prestige and goodwill this country has.
These teenagers I wonder what they are doing in school or maybe most of them are certificate free like their President.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
When would this pdp niggas learn to take some chill pills and totally accept that they have lost and can never win again,if has a party you had the chance for 16yrs and couldn't utilize it in making our resource rich nation one of the best you are a complete failure and you dont always quote someone who is trying to clean your mess up

no realy...them this wans still think,we will vote them again......i will vote kowa,next time..i am tired of this brouhahas....
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Sman37(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Look you all uttering futile words @ wen president Muhammadu Buhari got is professor at General Ranked were was ur fada all this while u thing Buhari is a less Man @ past i bet u if Buhari was general in soldier in those days if Buhari is to be young just like u he wil be far better than you include som professor that u know and respect
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari is fast becoming an excuse of a President. His telling the group what they already know portrays him as inept and detached from the rudiments of creating environment for forward-looking investors. It is time for him to sit up and start working, no more excuses! And to the fanatics out there, GEJ is no longer in charge, Buhari has wasted too much time gallivanting and misspeaking everywhere he goes. He is the Commander in Chief, he needs to act like it...more than 6months and no direction but excuses. He should sit his butt home and get to work. But what do I know...make una enjoy, na una burden for anoda 3years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
These teenagers I wonder what they are doing in school or maybe most of them are certificate free like their President.
Oga ,what you are seeing is the result of the educational collapse in Nigeria,the only things in the brains of majority of Nigeria students are sports betting,premier league,davido and wizkid and lastly sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Bollinger(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Reference:

Abeg I have a deal going down with the Indians later this month. I hope both parties are not in the same world as this as I am not part of Nigeria's problems at all whether broadcast or hidden. It just doesn't help. We have international rating bodies all over, international risk advisors, they have their nationals living and working here in Nigeria. We don't need to pour petrol on our embers. It is not wise.

You might not want to admit it but even if we don't say it the know the truth. They have nationals here living and working with us. You think they don't talk amongst themselves?
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by phillipay: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
tsdarkside:

no realy...them this wans still think,we will vote them again......i will vote kowa,next time..i am tired of this brouhahas....
wah u saying??
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Quit wasting your time lecturing this kids, they will understand and be better informed when they chose to.
biafranqueen:

You must be a child and that is why you are talking like this let me school you. Read the link so you won't sound ignorant, and spread false information. Indias foreign investment is growing like wild fire. This is just the stock market.
Every tech country US Apple, Dell, Microsoft and thousands of others are using India for customer service. Please talk with knowledge not ignorance.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html?_r=0

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tommykiwi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
lolaxavier:
PDP, shvt da fvckup. Your wailings are inconsequential.
Mr Man U shvt the fvck up because he is right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
biafranqueen:

but we have already this companys in nigeria too....so what is your point..??

start investing in yourself!!!...this is what i am saying.....

oyyy..una just dont want to understand,that nigeria doesnt need foreighn-investors....we generate billions of dollars already in nigeria only...

our problem is mismanagement...shiity governors...idiotic pastors...extremly foolish people,that laugh when a female-police-officer is droven over with a car....

stealing is not corruption....how can you forgive someone that says something like this??...a leader for that matter...

stop thinking like a zoo baboon....

you can not even manage waste properly,and you are dreaming of investors..
should the investors come and clean up your enviroment for you too..??..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bollinger:

You might not want to admit it but even if we don't say it the know the truth. They have nationals here living and working with us. You think they don't talk amongst themselves?
and do we need our president to jeep hammering it into their ears ? Whatvbuhari is doing is like a groom father telling his son in laws that his son is an hardened criminal and will soon go to jail ,will you give your daughter to such a family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Bollinger(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:
and do we need our president to jeep hammering it into their ears ? Whatvbuhari is doing is like a groom father telling his son in laws that his son is an hardened criminal and will soon go to jail ,will you give your daughter to such a family?

That is a weirdest analogy i have ever heard in all my years in existence. Anyway, if the son is indeed a hardened criminal i will be grateful for the information before hand instead of finding out later down the road. Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
onatisi:

thats why lie-ing would be very stvpid...people have eyes and ears....or you believe,this people will lie for you too??....
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Ikiriye(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
oweman:
Buharis statements are demarking Nigeria thieves are saying one wonders what the acts by the past govenment did to Nigeria

1)kill them in hospitals without drugs
2)military without weapons
3) bad high wayss
4) hospitalsnwithout drugs
5) civil servant whose money to pay has been stolen
This wailers should keep thier smelling mouths shot ! ! My hope is they are made to face firring squad to end them permanently enough of this silly talks .
When you identify a problem the next is solution and not repetitive talk about same problem.your president should proffer solution,if he can't let him resign.whatever pdp has don to this country is inconsequential now,Nigeria has a new C in C.let him work and stop ranting.no body send an work.this is what we keep saying that ancient of days and ancestors keeps want to rule this country.give obj a chance at 85 he will still want to rule with nothing to offer Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by babafirst(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Reference:

You don't understand. It is basic psychology. What you say is what you are. As a leader what you say is where you go. This is why you lead. The negativity is for the public to portray not leadership because in circles it portrays an inability to contain and handle. It sounds like an admission of failure. Leadership should not be given to emotional outbursts. The Indian PM wouldn't come to Nigeria and reel out his challenges with rape and 'beefgate' or Obama in Kenya telling them about the frustrations with the Republicans, NRA and gun laws even though we know all these. They will eat him alive back home. Buhari is the chief law enforcement officer but he is also the chief marketer and he will be judged on both so it requires wisdom to strike the right balance. That is why I say this anti-corruption thing is not all there is to do.
I get your point but this has gone beyond basic psychology and that is why I used the words 'for the moment' in my earlier comment.For now no basic psychology can bamboozle the world as they marvel at our level of corruption.Infact the only investors PMB will chase away are the foreign crooks who know they cannot fit into the system again.Leaders from other countries have acknowledged problems like this in the past.Even Lee Kuan Yew had to acknowledge the problem of corruption and infrastructural decay in his country after their independence from Malaysia left them even without water.He built confidence by agreeing to stamp out corruption and making Singapore a haven for investors to confidently invest.Sepp Blather has been making noise about no corruption in FIFA till he was drowned in the anti corruption Tsunami launched against FIFA.Last time I remember Coca cola or so was almost pulling out their sponsorship because of FIFA denial of corruption.I understand your point but I tell you if the Indian PM comes to Naija and does not accept the issue of rape or Jacob Zuma comes to Nigeria and denies Xenophobic killings in SA and explain what they are doing about it then I can never send my daughter with my hard earned currency to school in those countries.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by babafirst(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
erekoshe:

How about analyzing the challenges, itemizing what he has put in place to overcome them? My brother, it will do you good to think properly-outside the PDP/APC box
I have done that already though 'unconsciously'.Perhaps if it won't take too much of your time go through the thread and read my other comments.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
oweman:
Buharis statements are demarking Nigeria thieves are saying one wonders what the acts by the past govenment did to Nigeria

1)kill them in hospitals without drugs
2)military without weapons
3) bad high wayss
4) hospitalsnwithout drugs
5) civil servant whose money to pay has been stolen
This wailers should keep thier smelling mouths shot ! ! My hope is they are made to face firring squad to end them permanently enough of this silly talks .

at least our army is working again...i am already happy with buhari because of this....buhari never said,he was good in economics...but what he is good at,he already did....security...caliphat my asss....the rest is on us...beginn cleaning your enviroment and obeying the laws...

the investors will come automaticaly...who likes to be in a land,that you can get kidnapped automaticaly....not good..
and stop thinking white-people are all fvcking rich!!!.. a lot of them are trying to survive like us too....
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by AkwaIbomrep1: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
millionboi:
biafra we knw
yes my brother #Biafraweknow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by francizy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
See the vindictive, bigoted, selective, tribalistic, visionless, pessimistic, mischievous and senile president with analogue brains that mizmycoli asked us to pray for. angry

Very soon, the major occupations of 95% of Nigerians will become armed robbery, fraud, ritual, rape, terrorism, etc just because one old morôn decided to wreck our economy with his negative mindset and speeches.

You never see the likes of modath, passingshot and co here. SmH! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by babafirst(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bollinger:

That is a weirdest analogy i have ever heard in all my years in existence. Anyway, if the son is indeed a hardened criminal i will be grateful for the information before hand instead of finding out later down the road. Jesus.
I marvelled at his analogy too.So I should hide my son's sickle cell status for example from my in-laws because I am desperate for marriage.Or because one's son is a drunkard it should be hidden from the in-laws when the same in-laws see him being picked from the gutter everyday?That analogy is/was really weird.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Harmony10: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweatlana:
I said this exactly on the other trend. Buhari is portraying Nigeria as a hopless national.

Can someone pls tell pmb u don't shit where u live!

I wonder how he intends to get investors when all he does is rubbish Nigeria each time he travels abroad. undecided
I'm beginning to believe that buhari might actually be a stark illiterate cos even a trader sealing in the market would not tell a potential customer that her goods are rotten angry

What if the seller's product is rotten? Should he/she say it's good all because he wants to make sales? And if you are the customer who buys a rotten food believing it is good, am sure you will come back singing the praise of the seller? Is it not better for the seller to state the obvious from the word go and allow the customer make a choice.

Our biggest problem is in Nigeria is not corruption but the inability to tell ourselves the blunt truth. Corruption is still trying to catch up where our insincerity stands.

Imagine folks in Nigeria shouting up and down that Nigeria is this, Nigeria is that...Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the richest country in Africa, Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa... All I could ask is giant of Africa, how? In terms of Military might or international political relevance or in terms of our sheer numbers... Exactly how?

I am just sick and tired of the way of reasoning that have become the order of the day. Sentiment everywhere - we can't move forward, if we can't tell ourselves and others the truth. After all, it's obvious- everybody knows what is happening.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Wizlove(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Banter1:
seconded.
thirded.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Ovaiegbe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Many years back, a visionary artist Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang these words, "My people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indisciplined..." alluding to Buhari's words as Military head of state.

30 years later Nigerians are hearing the same word in a different tune.

HISTORY - The beautiful subject that purnishes every people who refuse to learn of it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ovaiegbe:
Many years back, a visionary artist Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang these words, "My people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indisciplined..." alluding to Buhari's words as Military head of state.

30 years later Nigerians are hearing the same word in a different tune.

HISTORY - The beautiful subject that purnishes every people who refuse to learn of it.

fela was a nakedd idiot........and his idiocy cost his mothers-life...weed-idiot...maybe he even took hard-drugs too....
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by mediachirps(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
alphaconde:
Tru talk

On wednesday, I would be having a chat with my colleagues, its to mentor them not to give excuses in the course of the work. Whilst am preparing for this session, I can't stop thinking of Mr President how he has continuously churned out excuses as if that what we are interested in.

Its obvious this administration understand our problems as a nation, that's what they have been highligthing since may 29th. The question is why hasn't work started. The new sheriff in town analytics they were giving initially is beginning to expire.

Personally I put my entire hope on this government. Nigerians can't afford to witness a failed tenure. Just start doing something Mr president please!

Sorry about that. Put your hope on God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Zakkyoz: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
calaway:

zombie!!!

God bless you
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by shadelek(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
[qoute author=psalmsjob post=39583294]you said even if what PMB is saying is true he shouldn't say it so that the investors wouldn't know. This your statement proves that most of us are dishonest and cannot be trusted as Buhari pointed out.

Metuh and his wailers missed 3 points;

1. SaiBaba is a man of INTEGRITY and so cannot call Black, White to gain undue favor.

2. The investors themselves Need correct information about ouR state of affairs so as to know the risks involved which they weren't getting before from top government officials even from the Clueless One himself.

3. Whether we say it or not there means for investors to find out what's up with us but its even worse if we want to live in denial. Like the Clueless-One GEJ once said; "America Will Know" everything.

So if PDP and its band of wailers want to wail they should wail jeje. A true APC supporter should know that There's little or nothing that can be done with a corrupt PDP budget.

Change will be on full speed from January 2016.[/quote]
I am not disputing the fact that change will come. Infact, its happening already. I am of the opinion that buhari should be optimistic rather than being pessimistic
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
mediachirps:

Sorry about that. Put your hope on God.

you mean white-jesus-christ...??..
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Ovaiegbe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Harmony10:

What if the seller's product is rotten? Should he/she say it's good all because he wants to make sales? And if you are the customer who buys a rotten food believing it is good, am sure you will come back singing the praise of the seller? Is it not better for the seller to state the obvious from the word go and allow the customer make a choice.

Our biggest problem is in Nigeria is not corruption but the inability to tell ourselves the blunt truth. Corruption is still trying to catch up where our insincerity stands.

Imagine folks in Nigeria shouting up and down that Nigeria is this, Nigeria is that...Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the richest country in Africa, Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa... All I could ask is giant of Africa, how? In terms of Military might or international political relevance or in terms of our sheer numbers... Exactly how?

I am just sick and tired of the way of reasoning that have become the order of the day. Sentiment everywhere - we can't move forward, if we can't tell ourselves and others the truth. After all, it's obvious- everybody knows what is happening.

Leadership is taking the raw material you are given and producing something out of it. Leadership is harnessing the strengths of your team and strengthening the weakness.
My president unwittingly by his words is rather harnessing the weakness thereby weakening the strength. We need to get our focus right. We want a better nation, we want a better life for all Nigerians indeed we have no other country than this. I am yet to see how the president's rhetoric came achieve these.
Re: Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
'The proverbial father who, in the presence of potential suitors, often portrays his daughters as wayward and yet constantly complain of their inability to find husbands'

WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.