Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa (20309 Views)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
iam going to type bit by bit cos when i type alot this phone mix everything. leaving evrything dis-organized.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by mikron(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
So what are you waiting for?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
no. (1) REASON: Zimbakwe is one of the worst economy in africa and zimbakwe shares common border with south africa, this women troop south africa for survival zimbakwe women are ready to marry you as long as you can provide her food! i mean food only

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Mutuwa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
no. (1) REASON: Zimbakwe is one of the worst economy in africa and zimbakwe shares common border with south africa, this women troop south africa for survival zimbakwe women are ready to marry you as long as you can provide her food! i mean food only

Ow u take know?
Oya finish S.A analysis and give us that of india please.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
their are other countries like LISOTHO with similiar problem, begging on the street, doing hard labour for survival.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by winetapper: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
do you mean Zimbabwe

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
south african women on the other hand are lazy, living on dream land, thy just want everything free without lifting a pin, we all know when a woman is lazy sex for money is the only option.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
white on their own part created this environment where sex is seen as nothing all this factors put together turned the whole place into modern SODOM and GOMORA

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by xest(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
They SA citizens are naturally lazy ppl,u can take wat happened during xenophobic attacks hw dey loot ppls shops stealing biscuits and juice, that's to tell u hw lazy they r. If dey gv sex freely is nothing to dem and not a surprise to me either.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
as it stands now a common south african woman prefer to stay single meeting evry D!ck and Hary to settling with one man.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Zimbakwe grin
Where is that?

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by gamaliel121(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lemme go to SA and get "meself" a nice SA kpomo mehnnnn
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
from my observations, prostitution here is a way of life, from the age of 16 or 17 people start prostituting, single mothers evrywhere hustling in the same field.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Barayeks(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Zimbakwe ke

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lovely
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
iam afraid the way things are going now if leaders mostly Zimbakwe leaders women are going to be begging men in south africa if it has not started just becos of hunger. iam an employer of 14 zimbakwe women the situation is patatic, men are taking advantage of this famine in zimbakwe

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
iam also apealing to men, if u need sex go to someone who love u and whom u love instead of taking advantage of, cos it's disheartening wat i see this ladies go through.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
You aint wrong OP. Its as bad as seeing women approach men overthere. Its just too common.

The way they look at you alone ehn.

An average south african girl is a single mum. They dump their kids with their granny and keep hustling for money with their body

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Its rare to find a virgin in south africa.... Young teenagers r already havn sex in schools..

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ariyebaba(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
I pity dis fiffle............................

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by MifiHost: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
south african women on the other hand are lazy, living on dream land, thy just want everything free without lifting a pin, we all know when a woman is lazy sex for money is the only option.

You must sniffing glue!

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Its rare to find a virgin in south africa.... Young teenagers r already havn sex in schools..

If it's rare, then where are those that take part in the reed dance come from?

And besides, we're not about that life. We have a live & let live attitude about things.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
PuciPrince:
You aint wrong OP. Its as bad as seeing women approach men overthere. Its just too common.

An average south african girl is a single mum. They dump their kids with their granny and keep hustling for money with their body

Better a single mom than have numerous abortions, don't you think? You forget that we read stuff here too.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And besides, we're not about that life. We have a live & let live attitude about things.
by live and let live attitude u mean?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

u are just here to abuse people correct me if am wrong, this is wat is happening every where even now

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
as it stands now a common south african woman prefer to stay single meeting evry D!ck and Hary to settling with one man.

I see nothing wrong with that. We're not in the 50s & marriage is not for everyone. Better stay single than make a horrible wife.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
PuciPrince:

my broda now i concluded my research the reason this things are happening laziness from south african and hunger from other african nationals

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
by live and let live attitude u mean?

Exactly what it means. Gay marriages, the whole shebang. No one tells you how to live your life. You moderate it by yourself.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
u are just here to abuse people correct me if am wrong, this is wat is happening every where even now

And you're just here to spew crap.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Exactly what it means. Gay marriages, the whole shebang. No one tells you how to live your life. You moderate it by yourself.
oh.. We are talkn d same tin na.. Free styling thing.. Do as u like kinda life...

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I see nothing wrong with that. We're not in the 50s & marriage is not for everyone. Better stay single than make a horrible wife.
do u know people behave more responsible and matured when they are in marriage but irresponsible and nuisant to the society when thy prefer to be whores.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / See The OAU Student That Holds The Guinness Book Of Record For Longest Sex Ever