Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa (20343 Views)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Candyrain(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't know. Spicy may know, you should ask her tongue tongue
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. What else?

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
i was busy iam here now, who want problm let her come out
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by 14(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
PuciPrince:

You ll ve to tell me cos i get confused with those places.

I usually stay at midrand. I go for training at Oracle in sandton. Thats pretoria right?

Jburg is far frm there. I was there once

Midrand falls under Joburg, so is sandton. Centurion falls under pretoria. Pretoria is in the northern side, joburg is in the south
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by 14(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yup, Midrand is closer to Pretoria than Jo'burg. I'm just not sure where it falls under.

Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by vislabraye(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I see nothing wrong with that. We're not in the 50s & marriage is not for everyone. Better stay single than make a horrible wife.

I was about to ask the Op why he's making such generic statements until I read you response.
May be you didn't understand what he meant by "...,meeting every deeek and Harry"

He meant SA ladies would prefer to forrk every deeek and harry that comes their way than to get married to one man. And you think that's ok
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2015
pendragon35:
pls Nairalanders help ur brother, A friend of mine invited a gal to pass a night with him bt unfortunately after their normal business late in the night the girl started vomitting,now barely two weeks after the incident the girl called him and told him he cant see her period again bt meanwhile the guy told me he used a protective during the game ,nw the problem is who is reponsible for this is it the guy or another fellow because the guy himself said he dont trust the girl and right nw much pressure is on him to accept the allegation pls help him out via ur advice pls oooo

I guess ur frnd must b rich

Barely 2weeks

Na wa o

Tel ur frnd to google the word DNA

Nd tel him to visit an anti natal hospital he shd ask the doctor the symptoms of a 2weeks preganancy if it tallys with hers good

He shd ask her ow she feels o he shd take time to srudy her

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2015
ucheokpara100:
Quite embarrassing yourself
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Jaypea98: 2:59am On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

am sorry i didnt have more time on my hand i'd have been here to trash this issue....

you see what i keep telling you about Nigerian men? most are senseless...

now am a Nigerian,and all the reasons OP is giving here is not sterotyped in south africa alone,in fact i dare say Nigeria has more on her hands at the moment,we still have alot of single mothers and baby mamas in Nigeria and believe me the abortion rate will.suprise you,e.g where i schooled,i noticed that 96% of young gurls have undergone abortion there coz i had access to the person doing it...now imagine this girls keeping d pregnancy,what will they be,single mothers...the world is polluted really,just as we havr immorality and crime in south africa its same here in Nigeria,now OP is saying this things are prevalent in south africa with which statistics? this is a case of removing broom stick from your neighbours eyes when you have big log og wood in your own eyes....truth is am not suprised,most Nigerians are hypocrites by nature,its in their blood

my dear you shouldnt have allowed anybody ruin your sunday....please let the matter be,cook rice and chicken stew,get hollandia milk...eat and be merry.. grin smiley
This was a very stupid post ....
You have said most Nigerian men are stupid i guess that includes your dimwitted father..
You have accused the OP of using cliches and stereotypes ,yet you are guilty of the same crime.
A little bit of home training would have saved you this unfurtunate embarassement ......
My candid advice for you is to take ur head off Punkyveer's as-s for a sexond so that yiu can reason properly.
96% of Nigerian ladies according to you, have undergone abortion. Can u please back up your claims with proof or a simole link at least?
You are a dimwitted fellow .

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by MduZA: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2015
ucheokpara100:
if u are taking it this way what are u doin in Nigerian site? cos i didnt post it on south african site.

dont destroy the reputation of someone's business...if you know how internet works ,stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by MduZA: 3:29am On Nov 02, 2015
ucheokpara100:

the thing is you Nigerian refugees we sheltered here really suprise me,you always write rubbish about SA on this site,all in the name of being patriotic about your country and mock south Africans and their country...WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by dinachi(m): 4:13am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Exactly what it means. Gay marriages, the whole shebang. No one tells you how to live your life. You moderate it by yourself.
You have finally exposed yourself as the Lesbian I always suspected you to be!
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 02, 2015
ucheokpara100:

Busy fvcking your sex doll, no doubt. grin grin grin

ucheokpara100 (m ): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014

WARNING: I'm a young man with high sexual urge I can do anytin 2 hv sex, gals has fooled me alot because I wntd sex so i decided 2 use sex doll. I mst say sex doll is good cos u 'll hv 90percent feeling lik u had real sex d body is made of thick jelly material tht expands and contrast lik human body.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Jaypea98:

This was a very stupid post ....
You have said most Nigerian men are stupid i guess that includes your dimwitted father..
You have accused the OP of using cliches and stereotypes ,yet you are guilty of the same crime.
A little bit of home training would have saved you this unfurtunate embarassement ......
My candid advice for you is to take ur head off Punkyveer's as-s for a sexond so that yiu can reason properly.
96% of Nigerian ladies according to you, have undergone abortion. Can u please back up your claims with proof or a simole link at least?
You are a dimwitted fellow .

Hahaha , the girl no get sense at all , I pity the man who sees it fit to marry her type. stewpid person she is , she isn't dimwitted , not even halfwitted , she has no wits at all.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2015
vislabraye:

I was about to ask the Op why he's making such generic statements until I read you response.
May be you didn't understand what he meant by "...,meeting every deeek and Harry"

He meant SA ladies would prefer to forrk every deeek and harry that comes their way than to get married to one man. And you think that's ok

I rest my case.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 02, 2015
dinachi:
You have finally exposed yourself as the Lesbian I always suspected you to be!

Awesomeness. What else are you suspecting?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2015
vislabraye:

And you think I don't understand what he meant? It's still none of my business what someone else chooses to do with their private parts. Who died & left me judge? Like I said in my other post, in SA, we don't get into each other's business. Each is the moderator of his or her life. I for one have better things to do than look down my nose & judge who so & so takes to bed. It's her life. The only person whose life I'm in charge of is my own. That's our general attitude down here
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by harffie(m): 5:52am On Nov 02, 2015
gamaliel121:
Lemme go to SA and get "meself" a nice SA kpomo mehnnnn

HIV dey wait you
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2015
14:

Midrand Johannesburg

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. Waar was jy? It's been a while since I've seen you guys.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Candyrain:
I don't know. Spicy may know, you should ask her tongue tongue

I'll ask her. Let she not corrupt my innocent mind tongue grin
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2015
stupidity:
Zimbakwe grin

Where is that?

Don't be surprised this is how they pronounce it here. These uneducated
And half educated Nigerians. Imagine calling Lesotho lisotho . Na wa. Meanwhile, they see these things written everywhere.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Candyrain(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Hahaha... You are incorruptible I guess. Morning Punky and how are you?
PunkyVeer:

I'll ask her. Let she not corrupt my innocent mind tongue grin

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by MduZA: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wait!

Are you selling out Nigerian men simply because you want to score cheap points with your SA friend?

truth hurts,leave the honest guy alone and keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Topman0001(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

EXPOSED? shocked Now that's quite a stretch. Feeling bad? What for? Not a fat chance! Everything happening in SA is not foreign to other countries. Nothing new.
For the fact that SA has the highest percentage of HIV aids, i'm always scared dating any of her ladies.
It might not really mean much to the S.Africans, does it?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Topman0001:

For the fact that SA has the highest percentage of HIV aids, i'm always scared dating any of her ladies.

Well, just don't date them then. Is it by force? Trust me, nobody is going to be heartbroken by your decision.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahaha... You are incorruptible I guess. Morning Punky and how are you?

I'm great. Not looking forward to the long day ahead. I can't
believe how hot it is. Whew. How are you?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Candyrain(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Hot? What do you mean by hot at this time of the day?
I'm good. I'm gonna be having a long assbone breaking day. Whew... grin
PunkyVeer:

I'm great. Not looking forward to the long day ahead. I can't believe how hot it is. Whew. How are you?

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
14:

Midrand falls under Joburg, so is sandton. Centurion falls under pretoria. Pretoria is in the northern side, joburg is in the south

Hahaha. Even more confused.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2015
MduZA:

truth hurts,leave the honest guy alone and keep on deceiving yourself
oh she's honest cos she's spewing trash about Nigeria n Nigerian men?
If you believe that stupid, half baked stereotype about Nigerian men made by that ass licking dumbo, then I think y'all shouldn't be pissed when we Nigerians choose to believe all those negative stereotypes about SA .

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Topman0001:

lol bro using the "HIV thingy" won't work on punkyveer... She will just eat you whole... Try personal jabs she cant handle that yet grin

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Candyrain:
Hot? What do you mean by hot at this time of the day?

I'm good. I'm gonna be having a long assbone breaking day. Whew... grin

Lol @ assbone breaking day. Sounds kinky grin Just make sure you're in one piece at the end of it all.

Man, we're smack bam right in the middle of summer & the heat starts as soon as the sun comes up. I'm not a fan. I see that even the mosquitos have been loving me all night grin Please help. Ha!
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Candyrain:
Goodboiyy come here I don find wife for you. grin

The girl fine reach rose ?.. if e nor fine abeg hold your peace
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2015
MduZA:

the thing is you Nigerian refugees we sheltered here really suprise me,you always write rubbish about SA on this site,all in the name of being patriotic about your country and mock south Africans and their country...WE ARE WATCHING YOU
you're watching us? Uhm wait are we supposed to give a fuuuuck? Watch on boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Living In The Dark (18+) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50