Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa (20342 Views)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I disagree. Have you been reading stories here on your NL? Husbands & wives biting, stabbing & burning one another over infidelity. How is that responsible & mature?

The stories you read here are here because it's a Nigerian forum by Nigerians , we hear about the spate of crime in Southie as well , correct me if I'm wrong , South Africa has one of the highest crime rates in Africa
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
if u are taking it this way what are u doin in Nigerian site? cos i didnt post it on south african site.

Whether you posted it on a Nigerian forum or not, it's still a tad silly to be discussing another country when you have much bigger issues on your hands that you're doing vokol to improve.

What I'm doing here is having discussions. Isn't it apparent? I don't expect you to notice since your eyes seemed focused & strained down South instead of your immediate surroundings.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's "more" in SA as compared to where? Opinion alone doesn't cut it. I read stuff here too, so..
compare to the whole africa
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whether you posted it on a Nigerian forum or not, it's still a tad silly to be discussing another country when you have much bigger issues on your hands that you're doing vokol to improve.

What I'm doing here is having discussions. Isn't it apparent? I don't expect you to notice since your eyes seemed focused & strained down South instead of your immediate surroundings.
here is romance section what else do u want me to post here? BUHARI abi?

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
compare to the whole africa

Yeah & that's why you'll continue to have issues & then run back to the same SA. It's that blind spot to the fungus that's continuing to spread between your own toes.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Barayeks:

lol I tire for the guy..... and he refused to correct himself

Zimbakwe kor Azikiwe ni grin

Well you can't really blame him , he put up a caveat from the initial post saying his phone muddles up everything.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
here is romance section what else do u want me to post here? BUHARI abi?

Huh?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The stories you read here are here because it's a Nigerian forum by Nigerians , we hear about the spate of crime in Southie as well , correct me if I'm wrong , South Africa has one of the highest crime rates in Africa

Does it matter? Crime is still crime & those stories tell more about the state of things in your country. It's not exactly a crime-free zone, is it?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by pendragon35(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
pls Nairalanders help ur brother, A friend of mine invited a gal to pass a night with him bt unfortunately after their normal business late in the night the girl started vomitting,now barely two weeks after the incident the girl called him and told him he cant see her period again bt meanwhile the guy told me he used a protective during the game ,nw the problem is who is reponsible for this is it the guy or another fellow because the guy himself said he dont trust the girl and right nw much pressure is on him to accept the allegation pls help him out via ur advice pls oooo
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Does it matter? Crime is still crime & those stories tell more about the state of things in your country. It's not exactly a crime-free zone, is it?

Why make it look as though South Africa is a saint compared to Naija.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Why make it look as though South Africa is a saint compared to Naija.

It's actually the other way around. Is it a South African that created this thread?

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Better a single mom than have numerous abortions, don't you think? You forget that we read stuff here too.

Lol. Abortion is crazy tho. But still

Someone told me the reason why sex is alnost free in SA is because the govt gives free HIV/AIDs medications too. Dunno hw true this is tho.

Anyways, the single mom syndrome is hitting naija women too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
ucheokpara100:
south african women on the other hand are lazy, living on dream land, thy just want everything free without lifting a pin, we all know when a woman is lazy sex for money is the only option.
I'm sorry...Are You Human? shocked
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
@PunkyVeer, what part of south africa are you from?
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Its rare to find a virgin in south africa.... Young teenagers r already havn sex in schools..
I think you've been watching way too many "SHUGA" episodes....undecided
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I see nothing wrong with that. We're not in the 50s & marriage is not for everyone. Better stay single than make a horrible wife.
So y d anger. what OP is saying is true then
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
PuciPrince:

Lol. Abortion is crazy tho. But still

Someone told me the reason why sex is alnost free in SA is because the govt gives free HIV/AIDs medications too. Dunno hw true this is tho.

Anyways, the single mom syndrome is hitting naija women too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, our govt gives free medication, but free medication is nothing compared to living with a deadly virus. I don't think a sane person would deliberately get themselves infected just to have free medication. It's just that some people are careless & just do things on impulse without thinking about the consequences of their behaviour. I'll be the 1st one to admit that South Africans are very impulsive. We feel an itch, we react & scratch it...whether it's related to slow service delivery or other things. We're quick to react.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by misspicy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's actually the other way around. Is it a South African that created this thread?
am sorry i didnt have more time on my hand i'd have been here to trash this issue....

you see what i keep telling you about Nigerian men? most are senseless...

now am a Nigerian,and all the reasons OP is giving here is not sterotyped in south africa alone,in fact i dare say Nigeria has more on her hands at the moment,we still have alot of single mothers and baby mamas in Nigeria and believe me the abortion rate will.suprise you,e.g where i schooled,i noticed that 96% of young gurls have undergone abortion there coz i had access to the person doing it...now imagine this girls keeping d pregnancy,what will they be,single mothers...the world is polluted really,just as we havr immorality and crime in south africa its same here in Nigeria,now OP is saying this things are prevalent in south africa with which statistics? this is a case of removing broom stick from your neighbours eyes when you have big log og wood in your own eyes....truth is am not suprised,most Nigerians are hypocrites by nature,its in their blood

my dear you shouldnt have allowed anybody ruin your sunday....please let the matter be,cook rice and chicken stew,get hollandia milk...eat and be merry.. grin smiley

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Touché , I give you this round.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

am sorry i didnt have more time on my hand i'd have been here to trash this issue....

now am a Nigerian,and all the reasons OP is giving here is not sterotyped in south africa alone,in fact i dare say Nigeria has more on her hands at the moment,we still have alot of single mothers and baby mamas in Nigeria and believe me the abortion rate will.suprise you,e.g where i schooled,i noticed that 96% of young gurls have undergone abortion there coz i had access to the person doing it...now imagine this girls keeping d pregnancy,what will they be,single mothers...the world is polluted really,just as we havr immorality and crime in south africa its same here in Nigeria,now OP is saying this things are prevalent in south africa with which statistics? this is a case of removing broom stick from your neighbours eyes when you have big log og wood in your own eyes....truth is am not suprised,most Nigerians are hypocrites by nature,its in their blood

my dear you shouldnt have allowed anybody ruin your sunday....please let the matter be,cook rice and chicken stew,get hollandia milk...eat and be merry.. grin smiley

Gutter trash keep your mouth shut.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
pendragon35:
pls Nairalanders help ur brother, A friend of mine invited a gal to pass a night with him bt unfortunately after their normal business late in the night the girl started vomitting,now barely two weeks after the incident the girl called him and told him he cant see her period again bt meanwhile the guy told me he used a protective during the game ,nw the problem is who is reponsible for this is it the guy or another fellow because the guy himself said he dont trust the girl and right nw much pressure is on him to accept the allegation pls help him out via ur advice pls oooo
see Akuya matata... look if u are d one let me know... BTW if it is ur friend., d stu..pid boy didn't use protection..he is a liar...so it is now dat he can not trust d girl.. when he was ZOOMING into her honeypot he did say dat.. he must be an Im..becile
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
PuciPrince:
@PunkyVeer, what part of south africa are you from?

Gauteng Province.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Gutter trash keep your mouth shut.
am not suprised....punkyveer he doesnt want me to leak them out...hypocritic fool tongue

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fourwinds:
So y d anger. what OP is saying is true then

Not everything he said is. As you see for yourself, I'm admitting when he gets his facts straight
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not everything he said is. As you see for yourself, I'm admitting when he gets his facts straight
ok then
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

Posh, he is only fooling himself as we all know no country is perfect. Every country is facing social ills. From 3rd world countries, right through to the so called 1st world countries. We're all steering the same boat but somehow some people choose to put a spotlight & stick their nose where it doesn't belong. That to me is just laughable & foolish. Anyway, enough about that, heap me up a huge plate. Rice & chicken are my favourite
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

am not suprised....punkyveer he doesnt want me to leak them out...hypocritic fool tongue

Kikiki. Leave it & let him continue to live in denial. As they say, ignorance is bliss...to fools.
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

See who's talking , 10 kobo ashi , abeg keep quiet little girl.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think you've been watching way too many "SHUGA" episodes....undecided
she has come again... Alright.. cheesy
Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. Leave it & let him continue to live in denial. As they say, ignorance is bliss...to fools.

Do you really want to do this , I have been cordial enough , please respect yourself.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Do you really want to do this , I have been cordial enough , please respect yourself.

Do what? Trust me, I'm being cordial myself. You got something planned? Because believe me I'm game for anything.

Re: Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do what? Trust me, I'm being cordial myself. You got something planned? Because believe me I'm game for anything.

Why you would indirectly refer to me as a f00l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Living In The Dark (18+) / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast?