Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari (52371 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ben Bruce.
It took a full month for 109senators to screen 36ministerial nominees.
Mathematically speaking, who is more slow in goods delivery?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Temmytorpel(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
I love this man,He always make sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ekefre4(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
And the solution is to blame the previous govt I guess

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by informato: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Oshe twitter Senator

If to say twitter no de, My Guy na for 2GO e for de yarn so
wow, but it seems most of the APC machines are sleeping, uve gotten 19 likes only,maybe it will increase when they see you comment tomoro
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
chosen04:
Dullard of Daura....is better dan my father
grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by marvinayo: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
hey! there's no reason to argue...ben Bruce is not being political or supportive of any political party. according to his comment, he shared his point of view, its high Time our president get to work and stop blaming his predecessor about failure or misuse of our economy. repair Nigeria and let us name be written in the sands of time PMB!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by lexxylalas2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Senator Ben Bruce takes a shot at President Buhari,he says "6 months is 1/8 of a 4 year tenure. If you are still blaming your predecessor after 6 months, when are you going to ever deliver the goods?"
This is a serious one .

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

DONT MIND BLIND NIGERIANS THAT VOTED A SECONDARY SCHOOL CERT HOLDER TO A PHD HOLDER AND EXPECT CHANGE..SMH..2019 LOADING.... smiley
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
gregg2:
But seriously, this president is so disgusting. . .

Potholes are taking over major roads, no light,
fuel is scarce in most parts of the country,
no money in circulation, economic activities are sinking

All we are fed with are lies, propaganda and pictures.

Meanwhile, he drives around Abuja in convoy of 30 cars - same Abuja developed
by same PDP govts he wants us to beleive is bad while he himself has not tarred a km of
road 6months since becoming president
U need a brain deliverance man. Y didnt pdp fix it 4 16yrs?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by arumay: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
yes, the change is here. nonsense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Generalk007: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ben bruce is talking wen u know wot d counrty is facing#mumu
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by arumay: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
yes, the change is here.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sonoflucifer, like seriously? You are truly the son of a geographical location called zoogerian!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by ndcide(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Another bitter truth for APC to swallow.

We know they will never agree. Didn't we here what they said after the bomb blast in Abuja?

Some times I feel we should lie to this government and tell them the truth in 2019. But it's too risky many Nigerians must have died of their ineptitude.
I

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by abacrested(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
No offence, Mr Bruce Lee- I don't know where you belong but analysing the way you do come on social media and wail, I need no prophet to tell me that you are from Pdp. I don't know whether a curse has been laid on that party. It's easier to destroy something than to repair it. It only takes less than 15 minutes for an explosion of atomic bomb to completely destroy a place and it will take more than 5 years to develop the place again. Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. This country was handed over to Apc in a complete broken state, they masturbated with the glory of this country and wine-and-dine with the fate of many youths for a good 16 years yet, they are expecting Apc lead government to clean up the mess within four years. see, we don't want magic in fact there is no magic wand to wave, we just want a new and solid foundation for the future of this country. But Mr Bruce lee is doing his own opposition on twitter, what a shame.!!
Well said,but the truth remains that Buhari is unfit at this stage to govern nigeria. He will be a disappointment, mark my words

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by aresa: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Senate floor you no dey to pass or support any bill or even do your job...but na on top Twitter you park dey do twitter finger .....

If den no do abobaku go CCT..den go o park and wail on top twitter...

Worthless clowns..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by julimax(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

if the Pdp had invested in education, it might have given you a chance to escape from the effects of your parent's failings.
can't you think beyond PDP and APC?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
This is wonderful bro cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by spartan50(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
oga mi.. How about Lagos APC has governed for 16 years now? Fashola was the real change. Tinubu n ambode are the worst governors Lagos has seen. Quote me... Blabbing nonsense... APC is made of PDP tout... #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by nicolosam(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nigeria is a caricature and Nigerians are easily deceived by our politicians. Yaradua/Jonathan came with transformation...now its Buhari/Osinbajo with Change. Obama's change in the US wasn't like this and the world knows. Today, our power supply remains the same! A liter of fuel is sold @ #100 per liter in a change administration. Nothing is improving in this country and everybody continue to livE on hope that tomorrow will be better. The only change that is feasible in Nigeria is REVOLUTION!!! Nigeria as a project must be people's oriented and not an elitist zoo where the likes of Buhari who isn't worthy to be a councilor in a 21st century would be leading the most populous black Nation in the world. Our democracy is fake and most of the youth in Nigeria is fake.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Henrypraise: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:

My friend u just don't get d gist, d senator is sayin enough of d blame game, fix d problem.
Trust me, dia ar certain tins dat will show he is functioning or he is solidly fixing pdp's mess. E.g

1. The Chibok Girls
2. The head of shekau
3. Steady light (uninterrupted)
4. Job/ employment
5. Functional refinery
6. 5k for unemployed youth
7. Once daily feedin for children
8. 1naira to 1 dollar
9. Security
10. Fighting corruption to a standstill by getting back our money, the once de alleged PDP stole (20billioon dollars, 1.8 trillion naira, 50billion, 30trillion, 400zillion n so on n so forth) at least de told us d last administration stole des money. Let dem recover d money n show us.

Afta doin half of des tins, we can now say, he is building a solid foundation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by godwin120alex: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ben welldone d truth must always be told
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
With the way some people comment in the politics section, you can jump to conclusion that that is the same way they foolishly approach questions during an exam

I don't even know how many of them reason

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by aresa: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
abacrested:

Well said,but the truth remains that Buhari is unfit at this stage to govern nigeria. He will be a disappointment, mark my words

Whats in your wailing and biafra word to mark?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by aresa: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Henrypraise:

My friend u just don't get d gist, d senator is sayin enough of d blame game, fix d problem.
Trust me, dia ar certain tins dat will show he is functioning or he is solidly fixing pdp's mess. E.g

1. The Chibok Girls
2. The head of shekau
3. Steady light (uninterrupted)
4. Job/ employment
5. Functional refinery
6. 5k for unemployed youth
7. Once daily feedin for children
8. 1naira to 1 dollar
9. Security
10. Fighting corruption to a standstill by getting back our money, the once de alleged PDP stole (20billioon dollars, 1.8 trillion naira, 50billion, 30trillion, 400zillion n so on n so forth) at least de told us d last administration stole des money. Let dem recover d money n show us.

Afta doin half of des tins, we can now say, he is building a solid foundation.

You and the twitter finger senator should at least first show us where and when PMB blamed anybody before carrying on with the bogus headache and silliness.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by delvinmaya(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Spot on Mr Bruce. The worst part is the fact that people here will term you a wailing wailer and then allude Buhari's action to wanting to lay a solid foundation.
First Bruce is in the opposition, yes, that doesn't take away the fact he owns a business and pays his tax. He is entitled to his opinion and can demand more from the government.
Second, 6 months is too long a period for a sitting government to keep blaming the previous administration. Buhari asked to become president not chief mourner, it's time he does exactly what he was voted to do.
Third, people are losing jobs these days like water going through a basket. This is sad as you realize that the next few months, thousands more will lose their jobs, and thousands more will graduate to join the labour market. That's just a ticking time bomb that the government should be wary of.

By the time I get a reply to this post, I will be called all sorts of names, and worse people will give excuses for Buhari. I would say to all, no need to fool ourselves. We need to tell the truth as it is. Yes the country is bad, hard times abound. Yes Pdp destroyed the country in the 16 years in which they held sway. However we should not be complacent to give excuses for a man who promised to fix things. He should fix it and spare us tales of the past.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by thekoko007: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:

Guy think big, the guy just delivered a message which i think you should think about and not crucifying him the messenger
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Codyt(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
mazeltov:
Epic!!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Ben Bruce should answer that question himself, 6 months is indeed 1/8 of a tenure, instead of him pointing fingers at PMB, he should answer the question himself. What has he done for his senatorial district, his own constituency.

Man wey don bleach finish!.
Korrect !!!!

Help me ask him ooooo cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by mazeltov(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
luvprince4real:
somebody plz seize dis weed from dis guy he has had enough for today.
lolzz. Funny you.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Gayigaskia(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
freshvine:
The dullardiho thinks he has 8 years but Nigerians will correct this 'western mistake' or do I say imposition in less than 4 year time.

grin grin grin Have you guys ever ever ever ever ever imposed anything to Nigeria? Buhari till the end of days
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Henrypraise: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
aresa:

You and the twitter finger senator should at least first show us where and when PMB blamed anybody before carrying on with the bogus headache and silliness.

My friend make we no go far na u post diss one: [quote author =aresa post=39593514] Pdp is the main reason behind the woes of this country. Had it been that Pdp led administration effectively manage the affairs of this nation- sail the ship of our nation to a promising shore, there wouldn't have been any reason to mount pressure on Apc government to act fast. [/qoute]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
seacoast:
Thanks for the shot
yes thanks for d shooting, why not shot ameachi during d screening, or why not shot ur entire family, foolish sin-ator, i just want to make a #commonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.