Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (4853 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by biafranqueen: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:
Ladies, grab your pen and take some notes...
Ehn ehn.

1. She must be intelligent with that rare feminine ability to engage in constructive arguments.

2. Her outlook on the issues of life should not be too dissimilar with mine.

3. Obviously, she must have quality moral rectitude.

4. She must be physically attractive to me. ( Averagely tall, dark with graceful steps)

5. She should have that hunger to continually improve her mind and deploy it for the betterment of our lives.

By the way, there's nothing that is more distasteful to me than a dirty lady!

# Great sex skills. Not a lady that will just stay there like a log of wood.

I acknowledge those standards may be too high. But then, that is exactly the reason I've been on this continual race of improving my life. Hopefully. it will be worth it.
This is not to much my list was 26 and I got it all. Trust me what you perceive is what you will achieve.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by oshe11: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:
Just get clay and mold her na tongue
Wishing Is allowed
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by awesome11(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
This is not to much my list was 26 and I got it all. Trust me what you perceive is what you will achieve.

Wow...Those words would give me a morale boost during the search.

How is the lucky woman doing?
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Youngpo413: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Very big ass,good cook must be an introvert and Godfearing, dazall
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Owliver(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2015
She should be able to beat me at PES(pro evolusion soccer)

Be able to cook delicious food recipies

Lively all the time

God fearing

nothing more.

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Booty4me: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2015
She must be a bad gal .
She must be hard to get
She must be stubborn yeah
Neatness to a fault
Wildness in bed
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Good Character, Good Brain, Good House wife(cooking must be good, home must be neat etc), Good Planner(someone who can save, think ahead of today), and lastly Good Heart. That will do it for me.

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2015
Owliver:
She should be able to beat me at PES(pro evolusion soccer)

Be able to cook delicious food recipies

Lively all the time

God fearing

nothing more.

If she beats you in PES, then another nigga is teaching her wink grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Ligxy(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:
This is a counter thread to the one posted earlier today: https://www.nairaland.com/2705907/ladies-what-top-5-things
Guys, let's see your view ooo...Ladies, grab a chair, sit back, relax, eat pop corn, read and enjoy!

I'll start first:

1) First of all, religious and presentable.
2) Intelligent and understands sarcasm.
3) Interesting personality with good sense of humor
4) Can speak good English. Too much gbagaun will cause headache.
5) And of course Can cook (we all know the road to a nigga's heart wink).

Oya guys, feel free to add yours!!

Ole ni e. Only you want all these for woman body. What do you have to offer in return?

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by carlwinnie(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Booty4me:
She must be a bad gal . She must be hard to get She must be stubborn yeah Neatness to a fault Wildness in bed
i cant stop laughing to this. good dreams
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by donMIG(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
DAT physique... I mean DAT ass n boobs...omg
Grammar... Just average... Wei no go dull for public
Neatness
Care.
D food grin important
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by alaricsaltzman: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
brb
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Xb4Real: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Sequentially: 1: Looks - facial and physique.
2: Her brain. within she's a dullard or super smart.
3: Personality.
4: Charisma
5: Sex appeal. very importan
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Owliver(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:

If she beats you in PES, then another nigga is teaching her wink grin
naaah. i'll be her teacher but if another man teaches her then it should be her brother.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Owliver:
naaah. i'll be her teacher but if another man teaches her then it should be her brother.
hmmmm...never underestimate ladies ooo
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ligxy:

Ole ni e. Only you want all these for woman body. What do you have to offer in return?
Shu!! Have I asked for too much? Check out what other guys want na. If a girl dates moi, then she will have almost everything a man can offer. wink Enough typed!
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by biafranqueen: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
awesome11:

Wow...Those words would give me a morale boost during the search.

How is the lucky woman doing?
Very well I must say, you deserve what you want never settle!
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.

Copy & Paste.

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Simplicity
Intelligence
Talk less
B(.)(.)bs tongue tongue
Layed back (reserved)
I knew I was going to see your comment on this thread. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Must be a smoker A gambler An alcoholic Yet, Godly And Honest.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I knew I was going to see your comment on this thread. grin
I never disappoint grin grin

You got all these?
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I never disappoint grin grin

You got all these?
I don't have big boobs. embarassed
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I don't have big boobs. embarassed
what size? wink

Btw, how layed back are you? Intelligent? Yet to be convinced tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what size? wink

Btw, how layed back are you? Intelligent? Yet to be convinced tongue
My size? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

About the others, you don't need to be convinced. tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
My size? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

About the others, you don't need to be convinced. tongue
yes, what size you wear?

I don't need to be convinced? shocked undecided maybe that's why I'm not attracted to you tongue tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes, what size you wear?

I don't need to be convinced? shocked undecided maybe that's why I'm not attracted to you tongue tongue
You want to get me some bra? grin

Hahaha undecided undecided grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You want to get me some bra? grin

Hahaha undecided undecided grin
maybe yes maybe no. So tell me
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
maybe yes maybe no. So tell me
I'm shy. tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I'm shy. tongue
lol. So she can be shy? Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy she's not as hard as she thinks she is after all

I still insist, what size? tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. So she can be shy? Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy she's not as hard as she thinks she is after all

I still insist, what size? tongue
We all have things that make us shy sometimes. wink Laveda am I right?

No need joor. It's like me asking you what's the size of your r0d. Will you answer? grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
We all have things that make us shy sometimes. wink Laved.a am I right?

No need joor. It's like me asking you what's the size of your r0d. Will you answer? grin
lol. I'll sure answer if I know it. But unfortunately, I have no clue the size of my rod
But in your own case, you sure aware of the size of your bra

So tell me, what size? tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I'll sure answer if I know it. But unfortunately, I have no clue the size of my rod
But in your own case, you sure aware of the size of your bra

So tell me, what size? tongue
Unfortunately I have no clue of my size too.

When Your House Help Finally Turns Madam / Photos Of 18 Year Old Who Sold Her Virginity At €2.3m / These Are The Seven (7) Types Of Men That Women Just Can’t Say No To