Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (4854 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Unfortunately I have no clue of my size too.
who lie don help?

How do you buy if you don't know what size? undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Laveda(f): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
We all have things that make us shy sometimes. wink Laveda am I right?

No need joor. It's like me asking you what's the size of your r0d. Will you answer? grin
Yeah sure wink
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Fkforyou(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
1. Stylish

2.Decent and religious (i.e principled)

3.Intelligent, I like girls studying medicine or phamarcy.

4. Homely

5. Most importantly,Sexy as hell
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by timmyblast(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
*good looking * chubby * got brain * good character
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who lie don help?

How do you buy if you don't know what size? undecided
My mum buys for me in bulk. smiley
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah sure wink
What's that on your dp? You're a bad biitch! grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Laveda(f): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
What's that on your dp? You're a bad biitch! grin
I'm good bae grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
My mum buys for me in bulk. smiley
bring your lying mouth and thumb here lemme squeeze

You can lie for Africa ehn shocked shocked

Btw, even if she does, what size does she buy and how did she figure the size?
Don't even run from this question of size. You must tell me
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
I'm good bae grin
No, you're a bad biitch. A bad ass biitch. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bring your lying mouth and thumb here lemme squeeze

You can lie for Africa ehn shocked shocked

Btw, even if she does, what size does she buy and how did she figure the size?
Don't even run from this question of size. You must tell me
She's my mum na. She knows my size perfectly well. I don't bother to check because I won't use my money to buy by myself anytime.

So? Answered. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Laveda(f): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
No, you're a bad biitch. A bad ass biitch. grin
Not badder than you jaree tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Johnnoah1st: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:
This is a counter thread to the one posted earlier today: https://www.nairaland.com/2705907/ladies-what-top-5-things
Guys, let's see your view ooo...Ladies, grab a chair, sit back, relax, eat pop corn, read and enjoy!

I'll start first:

1) First of all, religious and presentable.
2) Intelligent and understands sarcasm.
3) Interesting personality with good sense of humor
4) Can speak good English. Too much gbagaun will cause headache.
5) And of course Can cook (we all know the road to a nigga's heart wink).

Oya guys, feel free to add yours!!
first thing dat attract me to a lady is her stature.
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
Not badder than you jaree tongue
You baddest. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
She's my mum na. She knows my size perfectly well. I don't bother to check because I won't use my money to buy by myself anytime.

So? Answered. grin
lol. Just read what you typed and tell me if you'll believe that if someone else typed that

Don't make me knock your head o
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Laveda(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You baddest. grin
Bae, I'm reading a story here on Nl, mind reading? Its errotic though
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Just read what you typed and tell me if you'll believe that if someone else typed that

Don't make me knock your head o
It's the truth joor. tongue
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
Bae, I'm reading a story here on Nl, mind reading? Its errotic though
Mention me on the thread. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's the truth joor. tongue
oya come whisper in my ear wink
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Baboo13(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bress noni abi ki la n ba ka?
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Baboo13:
Bress noni abi ki la n ba ka?
So when you marry her and the thing falls, you will cheat on her with someone else ba?? Better learn to set your priorities right!! There is nothing in bress undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by Baboo13(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
dlex21:

So when you marry her and the thing falls, you will cheat on her with someone else ba?? Better learn to set your priorities right!! There is nothing in bress undecided undecided

Lmaoo

There's Everything in bress ooo

Big bress cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? by dlex21(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Baboo13:

Lmaoo

There's Everything in bress ooo

Big bress cheesy
smh cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. / How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky) / You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.