Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,530 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70777 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2009
Arsene is just upset at some of the things said in the meeting!
I will be upset also, if you describe my bargain signing(Mikael silvestre) as being geriatric grin grin
Me thinks, Arsene will move upstairs after he calls it quit on his coaching careeer
Probably to become the Chief Internal auditor/Finanacial controller grin grin

Watch as the 'In Arsene we trust' flags, banners,handkerchiefs etc decorate the Emirates on sunday
and Arsene Wenger wave to the crowd(and probably shed a few tears grin) and see THAT
The True ARSENAL fans all love and adore him and dont want him to go
What we want is for him to get the 3 world class players that would transform us to title challengers next season!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2009
debosky:

Relax bro - Wenger won't go anywhere - he has too much invested at Arsenal FC at the moment.

There is no comparison of Ranieri to Wenger - has Ranieri ever won anything for Juve? Has he led them to transform the club and move into a new stadium on a shoestring budget that limits him? No.

Mention one top club who has built a new stadium with the scarce resources of Arsenal and continued to be competitive in the CL.

Only a myopic fan would look at the lack of trophies in isolation without considering the other surrounding factors at the club.

[b]Words of wisdom!!SPOT ON!![/b]MAN  SPOT ON!!   the real surpporters of arsenal meets with the Board every now and then to offer suggestions to the club and i think they understand most of this things!!  most ARM CHAIR fans just sit in Nigeria or whereever and critizice what they know next to nothing about, Being in the BIG four is not as easy as many think, considering ARSENAL peculiar circumstances. ask Aston villa . ARSENAL IS WORLD CLASS!! ARSENAL is too much!!  Wenger knows!! cool

Club support in england is a tradition not because of which club won trophy, Chelsea b4 JM did not win nada for a long time but  dat did not mean even the less previleged and down trodden(ala chelsea)cannot have its time to shine  Not to talk of a team with HISTORY like Arsenal!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:49pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

Mention one top club who has built a new stadium with the scarce resources of Arsenal and continued to be competitive in the CL.
Only a myopic fan would look at the lack of trophies in isolation without considering the other surrounding factors at the club.

This is disgraceful

What scarce resources are we talking about here?
Did Arsenal not secure a loan to build the new stadium? What has that gotta do with resources?
Using the new stadium as an excuse won't wash with me. . . . .I know better.

Wenger is lucky EPL plays 4 clubs in the UCL and by DEFAULT, Arsenal are the 4th best team in England.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2009
switch47:

[b]Words of wisdom!!SPOT ON!![/b]MAN  SPOT ON!!   the real surpporters of arsenal meets with the Board every now and then to offer suggestions to the club and i think they understand most of this things!!  most ARM CHAIR fans just sit in Nigeria or whereever and critizice what they know next to nothing about, Being in the BIG four is not as easy as many think, considering ARSENAL peculiar circumstances. ask Aston villa . ARSENAL IS WORLD CLASS!! ARSENAL is too much!!  Wenger knows!! cool

Club support in england is a tradition not because of which club won trophy, Chelsea b4 JM did not win nada for a long time but  dat did not mean even the less previleged and down trodden(ala chelsea)cannot have its time to shine  Not to talk of a team with HISTORY like Arsenal!!

@DEBOSKY
             When a Team gets a loan for a big project (it is no free gift and it remains a liability for the club,  THE CLUB RECENTLY SLICED WENGERS Budget for spending  smaller than even Wenger is willing to spend. the club board decides how much is spent!!The board dicides and have more grip of the situation than any Armchair critic!! it is their job on line here- it is left for them to decide what is best for the club. ARSENAL  Inspte of all this IS RANKED NUMBER FOUR IN THE WORLD  above liverpool in the RECENT WORLD RANKING!!  Arsenal rocks!! everybody cant occupy the number one spot at the same time!! ARSENAL is a team with class and pedigree and they havent lost it!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Owen2(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2009
I really can't be assed to say a word more about this stubborn french goat we call le boss, Arsenal are in shambles i tell ya,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2009
switch47:

@DEBOSKY
             When a Team gets a loan for a big project (it is no free gift and it remains a liability for the club,  THE CLUB RECENTLY SLICED WENGERS Budget for spending , smaller than even Wenger is willing to spend. the club board decides how much is spent!!WENGER's HANDS ARE TIEDThe board dicides and have more grip of the situation than any Armchair critic!! it is their job on line here- it is left for them to decide what is best for the club. ARSENAL  Inspte of all this IS RANKED NUMBER FOUR IN THE WORLD  above liverpool in the RECENT WORLD RANKING!!  Arsenal rocks!! everybody cant occupy the number one spot at the same time!! ARSENAL is a team with class and pedigree and they havent lost it!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 1:29pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

What we want is for him to get the 3 world class players that would transform us to title challengers next season!
Aren't you guys tired of this line? At the end of next season we still gonna read it from you guys. Itz getting bored as i type.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2009
presido1:

Aren't you guys tired of this line? At the end of next season we still gonna read it from you guys. Itz getting bored as i type.
Typical scummie!
why not quote everything?
Why isolate just the last line?
At the end of next season, we still gonna read it from you guys?
Why not wait till the end of the next season before commenting
Or after failing in one season, doesn't simple reasoning tell you that you have to change tactics and plans to compete in the next?
Tired of also reading balderdash from opinionated scummies!!! especially when it's on the Gunner's thread! lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:43pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Or after failing in one season, doesn't simple reasoning tell you that you have to change tactics and plans to compete in the next?
Tired of also reading balderdash from opinionated scummies!!! especially when it's on the Gunner's thread! lipsrsealed

Don't be sick and tired. . . . . . .
I still remember your comments clearly when United lost at the Emirates.
U went on a dissing spree. . . . .Cyber-fellating on Prince Nasri. . . . .
HNIC, learn to take our ribbings. . . . .Who knows? It might be your turn this time next season. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 1:55pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Why should i wait till the end of the season? I have to remind you of it NOW. It make no meaning by May 10.

HNIC:

One season?  shocked shocked shocked Typical GAYner always twisting what is clear even to a blind man. Is four the new One? You will soon start the campaign for the fifth yet you call it one season.

~Sauron~:

Who knows? It might be your turn this time next season. grin grin grin grin
Naah Not yet dude tongue tongue tongue don't see it coming.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2009
presido1:

Why should i wait till the end of the season? I have to remind you of it NOW. It make no meaning by May 10.
One season? shocked shocked shocked Typical GAYner always twisting what is clear even to a blind man. Is four the new One? You will soon start the campaign for the fifth yet you call it one season.
Now I can see what your problem is!
It seems English is it.
I don't need to explain myself.
Any casual observer can make meaning of what I wrote.
If you can't.
I am sorry, I can't help your folly on this forum!
~Sauron~:

Don't be sick and tired. . . . . . .
I still remember your comments clearly when United lost at the Emirates.
U went on a dissing spree. . . . .Cyber-fellating on Prince Nasri. . . . .
HNIC, learn to take our ribbings. . . . .Who knows? It might be your turn this time next season. grin grin grin grin
In all my ribbings, I talked and made sense about the PRESENT
Commenting on what would happen in the future stupidly, when the new season is still 'far away' sounds foolhardy to me.
Just my opinion!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2009
Debo,

Bayern built Allianz arena recently, They still have enough money to splash on Ribery, Toni, Klose and co

Next excuse!!

For Arsenal and losers there would always be a next season, That should become the club mantra : "There is always a next season"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 2:39pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

I am sorry, I can't help your folly on this forum!In all my ribbings, I talked and made sense about the PRESENT.

Nah. . . . . .U didn't make any sense in your ribbings.
Cyber-fellating on Nasri is not making sense. grin grin grin grin

Commenting on what would happen in the future  stupidly, when the new season is still  'far away' sounds foolhardy to me.
Just my opinion!

One can make projections for the future.
Doing that with Arsenal is very easy cos your trophyless campaign has a trend.
I am sure we were discussing this same issue this time last year. All talk, no action.

dayokanu:

Debo,

Bayern built Allianz arena recently, They still have enough money to splash on Ribery, Toni, Klose and co

I thunk Debo asked you to mention one TOP club. . . . .
Bayern is not a top club so they don't qualify here. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 2:56pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Commenting on what would happen in the future stupidly, when the new season is still 'far away' sounds foolhardy to me.
Chei AW took even your brain. If you don't think about the future, 3 world klass you mentioned will they play this season?
You will always remain stagnant if you don't think ahead. Gayners claiming to know all while they know nuffin.
Look itz not about thinking what will happen come may 2010 is about saying what will happen.
Read ma lips very well Arsenal wun't win it next season. Am 100% sure of that. The Title is btw Man U, Liverpool and Chesea.
Any of the 3 can, Arsenal has many things to sort out which can't happend btw now and the beginning of the season.
Bookmark this post if you can.

~Sauron~:

One can make projections for the future.
Doing that with Arsenal is very easy cos your trophyless campaign has a trend.
I am sure we were discussing this same issue this time last year. All talk, no action.
Many Thanks dude. cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2009
Ade to go or not ?  undecided

maybe I should also ask Fab4 to go or not ?  undecided

or better still Wenger to go or not ?  undecided

THESE 3 ARE THE BIGGEST ARSENAL FLOPS THIS SEASON !

To whom much is given . . . .MUCH IS EXPECTED !

QED  cool

on a serious note . . .

wasnt Fab accused of acting above the law in camp, causing disunity amongst teammates shortly before he came back from injury break ?

how effective was Fab season-long, injury or not ?  cry

Ade was injured, came back from injury and with the synergy with Fab4, they both set the Prem alight once more . . .along the line AW began to experiment dropping him on some spurious excuse just to see how he could perform without him . . .what was the end result ? WAS FAB ABLE TO ESTABLISH ANY MEANINGFUL RAPPORT WITH ANY OTHER PLAYER ?

WENGER has a led a team for 4 years now, no trophies, his policies failing him, his love for fellow French proudies failing him, yet he still talks out of the anus . . . embarassed

seriously I am not happy with Ade for some of his utterances but would that be the reason to castigate him outrightly when its obvious that THE BIG BOYS IN THE TEAM FAB, RVP,TOURE AND ADE LET THEMSELVES DOWN, and curiously may we ask is ADEBAYOR THE PROBLEM OF THE ARSENAL TEAM ?  undecided

even Bendter at some point in time CLAIMED HE WAS WORTH ALL THE PLAYING TIME HE DESERVES  shocked  grin

like Wenger said, NNKAN TO BA WUN ELENU LO LE FENU E SO . . . grin

if Ade should go, then Fab4 will go . . .no doubt abt it !

and like Biolabee has said IS IT ABOUT ALLOWING PLAYERS TO GO OR BRINGING IN MORE BODIES . . .

if care is not taken  . . .another trophyless season might not be too far from us . . . cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2009
Fab didn't do nada this season cos AW plays him too deep. . . . . a deep lying midfielder spraying passes about is as effective as Denilson spraying passes. . . . . Fab4 is wasted in that position. . . .I believe in percentage football . . . . get the ball to the top men early and chances are, you will create a higher percentage of chances. . . .  where is the Fab4 of 18 months ago who scored 11 goals in 13games playing at the tip of a three man midfield?. . . . honestly, there is no point paying Fab4 £120,000 a week if you are going to put him in a position that makes him only marginally more effective than Denilson. . . . .AW needs to get his act right. . . . get rid of all those useless weaklings like RVP who occupy the second striker spot and produce nothing, and put Fab directly behind the main striker. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2009
dayokanu:

Debo,

Next excuse!!
Bayern and Arsenal do not have the same financial base, besides. . . .

~Sauron~:

I thunk Debo asked you to mention one TOP club. . . . .
Bayern is not a top club so they don't qualify here. cheesy grin
cheesy

I will respond to Kit's nonsense later on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:40pm On May 19, 2009
Ibime:

Fab didn't do nada this season cos AW plays him too deep. . . . . a deep lying midfielder spraying passes about is as effective as Denilson spraying passes. . . . . Fab4 is wasted in that position. . . .I believe in percentage football . . . . get the ball to the top men early and chances are, you will create a higher percentage of chances. . . .  where is the Fab4 of 18 months ago who scored 11 goals in 13games playing at the tip of a three man midfield?. . . . honestly, there is no point paying Fab4 £120,000 a week if you are going to put him in a position that makes him only marginally more effective than Denilson. . . . .AW needs to get his act right. . . . get rid of all those useless weaklings like RVP who occupy the second striker spot and produce nothing, and put Fab directly behind the main striker. . . . .

I have always known Fab4 would struggle after Wenger sold Flamini and Alexander Hleb.
Those tireless workers were the strong foundation that made Fab4 look crisp in 2008/9 season.
Hleb's reluctance to waste possession and Flamini's pit-bull approach were the perfect blend needed in that Arsenal midfield and it worked.

The players around Fab4 these days are largely mediocre.
Hleb might not score goals but he retains possession a lot. Fab said a pass to Hleb is guaranteed to be returned back.
That is the biggest credit one can give a team-mate. It will take years to find the perfect blend again.

Arsenal's decline should be blamed on Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2009
@Debosky

what nonsense are u talking about here ?

that ur so called Wenger has disgraced us with his set of non-achieving toddlers and expired doofuses ?

or that with all the yaps on Song, it can be argued that season long SONG WAS OUR BEST PLAYER AND REVELATION OF THE LEAGUE . . .this was as against how I stood solidly behind the boy to say he would come good and u felt he is so bad he should be shipped off . . .odeoshi  tongue  grin

most annoying ADE'S criticisms come as very unfair when everyone is keeping quite on the abysmally disgusting perfomances of Toure, Sagna and even lukewarm yet costly goofs by Clichy ever since . . .is it Adebayor that said Bendtner should go 5 games without scoring when we needed goals and it was obvious ARSENAL LOST ALL CLAIM TO CLASSY FOOTIE JUST AROUND THE TIME FAB AND ADE WERE INJURED ?

why did Wenger delay in bringing in Arshavin ever since last summer ? PRIDE  embarassed

THE TRUTH IS THAT THINGS HAVE FALLEN APART . . .

AM HAPPY THAT ALL I SAID ABOUT QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE IS NOW THE MAIN ISSUE ON THE LIPS OF EVERYONE . . .

had AA been brought in earler on with a few good additions, we wouldnt have gone trophyless . . .these toddlers dont just have the NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE IN THEM !  cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:47pm On May 19, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

WENGER has a led a team for 4 years now, no trophies, his policies failing him, his love for fellow French proudies failing him, yet he still talks out of his anus grin . . . embarassed

This is CLASS!!!!

like Wenger said, NNKAN TO BA WUN ELENU LO LE FENU E SO . . . grin

Never knew Wenger understands Yoruba. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2009
he had been taking Yoruba lessons from Adebayor . . .

Ade on being put on the bench recently told him Ori e o pe b'ose bench mi o

not knowing that Wenger has of recent been close to our own Vieira, a quick call to him and Vieira not being a fan of his squealed on him and lo and behold Wenger slammed him with a bench warrant grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Ade to go or not ?  undecided

maybe I should also ask Fab4 to go or not ?  undecided

or better still Wenger to go or not ?  undecided

THESE 3 ARE THE BIGGEST ARSENAL FLOPS THIS SEASON !

To whom much is given . . . .MUCH IS EXPECTED !

QED  cool

Total RUBBISH.

Has Cesc or Wenger gone on to tell everyone that we MUST pay him extra or he will LEAVE?  

Has Cesc said the fans not singing his name is the cause of his form? You will make the most asinine excuses to remove blame from a senseless player who thinks he is all that but is actually a disguised pile of shit.  angry

on a serious note . . .

wasnt Fab accused of acting above the law in camp, causing disunity amongst teammates shortly before he came back from injury break ?

how effective was Fab season-long, injury or not ?  cry

Where is the PROOF? I can't believe you are making speculations when we are talking about the nonsense that has come out of ADE'S OWN MOUTH.

Ade was injured, came back from injury and with the synergy with Fab4, they both set the Prem alight once more . . .along the line AW began to experiment dropping him on some spurious excuse just to see how he could perform without him . . .what was the end result ? WAS FAB ABLE TO ESTABLISH ANY MEANINGFUL RAPPORT WITH ANY OTHER PLAYER ?

Meaningful rapport? Yes he did - with Arshavin. Besides, we all know Cesc was played out of position for ages - was ADE played out of position?

WENGER has a led a team for 4 years now, no trophies, his policies failing him, his love for fellow French proudies failing him, yet he still talks out of the anus . . . embarassed

Leave Wenger out of this for now - let us discuss that separately.

seriously I am not happy with Ade for some of his utterances but would that be the reason to castigate him outrightly when its obvious that THE BIG BOYS IN THE TEAM FAB, RVP,TOURE AND ADE LET THEMSELVES DOWN, and curiously may we ask is ADEBAYOR THE PROBLEM OF THE ARSENAL TEAM ?  undecided

You are not happy? Is that all?? Is it until he says that Arsenal is stupid before we sell him? Other players have not been at their best - have they blamed OTHERS for THEIR failure like Ade has done?? His ATTITUDE is POOR. I have been saying this same thing since November and you keep defending his nonsense. He has no class and no regard for what this club has done for him.

even Bendter at some point in time CLAIMED HE WAS WORTH ALL THE PLAYING TIME HE DESERVES  shocked  grin

Once again, stop listening to aimless speculations. There is NO EXCUSING the disrespectful RUBBISH that Ade has been spewing.

‘On 16 February, under the headline: ‘Big ‘Ead Bendtner’, we quoted Nicklas Bendtner from an interview given to a Danish newspaper as saying: “I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team.”

‘Nicklas Bendtner actually said: “I constantly belive that when I am in my best playing form then I should play from the start, whoever is ready or injured.”

‘We are happy to make this clear and regret any misunderstanding.’

if Ade should go, then Fab4 will go . . .no doubt abt it !

This is not unbelievable from you Kit. Has Ade been given any extra responsibilities? Has Ade been played out of position? What is Ade's excuse? The fans don't sing my name - they hate me when Barca wants me and it's not my fault?? Are you defending such nonsense??  undecided

and like Biolabee has said IS IT ABOUT ALLOWING PLAYERS TO GO OR BRINGING IN MORE BODIES . . .

Biolabee is WRONG on that ground - Players cannot be BABIED to stay. When you are clearly not focused and think you have arrived when you haven't you should GO. Henry shouldn't have done that last season here, he was gone mentally, same with Ade. He is UNWORTHY to wear the Red and White. If we IMPROVED after Henry left (a club idol) we will certainly improve when the stupid Ade is gone forever.

if care is not taken  . . .another trophyless season might not be too far from us . . . cool
Keeping ADE is the surest way to ensure that - A player who feels too big to run his heart out in a CL semifinal has NO PLACE at Arsenal FC.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:01pm On May 19, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

he had been taking Yoruba lessons from Adebayor . . .

Ade on being put on the bench recently told him Ori e o pe b'ose bench mi o

not knowing that Wenger has of recent been close to our own Vieira, a quick call to him and Vieira not being a fan of his squealed on him and lo and behold Wenger slammed him with a bench warrant  grin  grin

There are rumours Wenger is about to dump Arsenal for REAL MADRID.
I have a feeling this might be true cos Wenger said it will be interesting to work with Florentino Perez.
Expect Pat Rice to become the next Arsenal manager. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

had AA been brought in earler on with a few good additions, we wouldnt have gone trophyless . . .these toddlers dont just have the NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE IN THEM !  cry

ADE couldn't get an erection and play hard against UTD. Did you HEAR THE RUBBISH he said in that interview? He said DIE 1,000,000 times over. Can you IMAGINE a so called top 4 striker opening his rubbish Gob and saying he couldn't do anything against the likes of Terry, Carvalho, Vidic and Rio?? 

Did Torres, RVP and even Nasri not prosper against the so called greats playing ALONE upfront?

Ade has a RUBBISH, DEFEATIST attitude and IS NOT a winner - anyone who can give up so pathetically and BLAME song singing for his POOR form should be sold.

We need quality and experience all right - ADE is the OPPOSITE of all that. He is complete utter SHIT and is only experienced at ruining whatever credibility he ever had.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2009
presido1:

Chei AW took even your brain. If you don't think about the future, 3 world klass you mentioned will they play this season?
You will always remain stagnant if you don't think ahead. Gayners claiming to know all while they know nuffin.
Look itz not about thinking what will happen come may 2010 is about saying what will happen.
Read ma lips very well Arsenal wun't win it next season. Am 100% sure of that. The Title is btw Man U, Liverpool and Chesea.
Any of the 3 can, Arsenal has many things to sort out which can't happend btw now and the beginning of the season.
Bookmark this post if you can.
Ok
I will go ahead and bookmark it.
For you,
Arsenal would never win anything again.
Probably, we would even lose 4th place(Spuds will take over).
we'll get kicked out in the FA cup and the Carlings cup in the Q-finals after a few dazzling performances
and we'll always be out of the league race by October.
thank you very much for your pinpoint prophercies/analysis
Scummie Genius.
now go back and finish your school assignment or better still, go and ride your bicycle on the street.
Ode!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:21pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

Ade has a RUBBISH, DEFEATIST attitude and IS NOT a winner - anyone who can give up so pathetically and BLAME song singing for his POOR form should be sold.

We need quality and experience all right - ADE is the OPPOSITE of all that. He is complete utter SHIT and is only experienced at ruining whatever credibility he ever had.

You are a myopic git!!!

So Ade is the sole problem in Arsenal?
Ade is the reason Gallas told your gaffer he should bring more experienced players into the team?
Why blame Ade for Wenger's incompetence? Almunia is not world class.

Toure has aged considerably. . . . . .Sagna is not what he was last season. . . . . .Clichy(God bless him).
Denilson, Diaby and Alex Song should be peripheral players. . . . .U cannot count on those ones to deliver week in week out.
The team is infected with mediocrity and inexperience. . . . . .Wenger should sort that out.

Ade might have shown negative attitude but that was because he is frustrated as a player.
I wouldn't want to be a part of Arsenal after the shambolic performance this season either.
Wenger is the problem not ADEBAYOR.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2009
@ sauron
I think what Debo is saying is
Blame everything in the world, but never the fans who pay your freaking wages!
Gallas didn't do that and would never!
Ade kicked himself in the butt.
He would wish he never gave that interview!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by khanye(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2009
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:37pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

@ sauron
I think what Debo is saying is
Blame everything in the world, but never the fans who pay your freaking wages!
Gallas didn't do that and would never!
Ade kicked himself in the butt.
He would wish he never gave that interview!

Who says you cannot blame the fans who pay the wages?? Some of your fans are disgraceful!!!
Henry once blamed em for leaving the stadium early instead of supporting to the last minute.
Roy Keane once tongue-flogged United fans and branded em prawn sandwich fans. . . . . . .
Ade has the right to blame the fans for their show of shame whenever they boo him. . . When would fans learn not to boo their own players?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2009
khanye:

Emmanuel Adebayor: Boos Could Force Me To Leave Arsenal

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/05/19/1274348/emmanuel-adebayor-boos-could-force-me-to-leave-arsenal

Piss off you dreadlocked vagabond!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a myopic git!!!

So Ade is the sole problem in Arsenal?
Ade is the reason Gallas told your gaffer he should bring more experienced players into the team?
Why blame Ade for Wenger's incompetence? Almunia is not world class.

Toure has aged considerably. . . . . .Sagna is not what he was last season. . . . . .Clichy(God bless him).
Denilson, Diaby and Alex Song should be peripheral players. . . . .U cannot count on those ones to deliver week in week out.
The team is infected with mediocrity and inexperience. . . . . .Wenger should sort that out.

Ade might have shown negative attitude but that was because he is frustrated as a player.
I wouldn't want to be a part of Arsenal after the shambolic performance this season either.
Wenger is the problem not ADEBAYOR.

You are a confuzzled nitwit.

The team's problem will be dealt with in due time this is focusing on ADE's ineptitude.

The team's failure is not due to ADE. But ANY PLAYER - be it CESC or RVP or ALMUNIA who will make such crass comments, who will exhibit atrocious attitude and be a treacherous mercenary looking to feather his own pocket alone and not give his 100% for the club, such a player MUST LEAVE Arsenal FC.

We have enough problems as it is without compounding it with an idiotic MOFOs who will not pull his weight but rather insult fans and blame them for not singing his name.

~Sauron~:

Who says you cannot blame the fans who pay the wages?? Some of your fans are disgraceful!!!
Henry once blamed em for leaving the stadium early instead of supporting to the last minute.
Roy Keane once tongue-flogged United fans and branded em prawn sandwich fans. . . . . . .
Ade has the right to blame the fans for their show of shame whenever they boo him. . . When would fans learn not to boo their own players?

Henry and Keano EARNED the right to say things about fans. The fans MADE Ade and he cannot turn around and say the nonsense he did. He should leave the club - he is a wastrel who is not worthy of being at the club. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ sauron
What happened to Keano after then?
BTW, Keano and Henry can afford to have a pop at the fans.
They were legends with their former clubs.
What has Ade achieved yet with Arsenal?
I am not condoning fans booing their own players(I think it's wrong)
But Ade got himself into this mess with his Togolese mouth.
He was parading himself like a Polish Prostitute last summer to the big clubs in europe
He used that to negotiate a salary increase to 80k/week
Fans wont be happy to see an 80k/week player not putting the required effort.
Eboue and Bendtner's boos were louder, yet all they did was to put in more effort and the boos naturally stopped
None gave an interview being upset about being booed!
Anyway, I will like to see how Ade gets outta this mess he created!

Who am I seeing?
Has anyone seen latest pics of Adriano.?
He has become Ronaldo(Brazil) times 3!!!!!
WTF !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.