Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70856 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:01pm On May 19, 2009
@ Debosky & HNIC,

Stop heaping Arsenal's woes on Ade.
The fans didn't make Adebayor. . . . . . . .He made himself through sheer hard-work and determination.
He single-handedly dragged Arsenal into the final 3rd of last season before the team capitulated.

This term, he suffered various injuries and his season was more stop-start-stop than Fabregas.
What did Cesc contribute this season? 3 goals and a handful of assists.
Is that good enough by Cesc's own high standards?

Letz be honest here. . . . . .The whole Arsenal crew messed up big time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 5:10pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Probably, we would even lose 4th place(Spuds will take over).
It happened to liverpool, so itz no biggie. But see you just chose 4th position. grin grin Did i say Arsenal will not finish 2nd or 3rd position.?
This shows that within you you are aware of what am saying but wun't want to agree with me. Naah october is too early. But itz better for your season
to finish Oct or Nov so that AW will buy by Jan to keep the pressure on Villa or Citeh than to finish Feb when he has no opportunity to buy which means Auto UEFA tongue tongue

HNIC:

go and ride your bicycle on the street.
My tire got punched yesterday as i was coming down the hill near Nazarene Water Board. Hope u know the area.
Will get it fixed on Sat.

HNIC:

Ode!
Can't you write without insult? Are you taking it personal?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Debosky & HNIC,

The fans didn't make Adebayor. . . . . . . .He made himself through sheer hard-work and determination.
He single-handedly dragged Arsenal into the final 3rd of last season before the team capitulated.

This term, he suffered various injuries and his season was more stop-start-stop than Fabregas.

Are you too THICK to get the point? undecided

This isn't about performance per se - (though Ade failed on both fronts) Ade disrespected fans, showed POOR ATTITUDE and DRIVE all season (while others facing the same 'messed up crew' still gave their all) and to top it all off had the effrontery to accuse fans and give ridiculous excuses for his poor form and attitude. Cesc, RVP, Toure and others never did this, they owned up and said fans expect better and vow to improve.
His position is untenable and he should be sold off immediately.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Debosky & HNIC,

Of course, Arsenal as a club messed up.
No one is isolating Adebayor alone for blame here.
What we are saying is that the lanky Togolese should THINK before he talks!
Like many of his colleagues do grin
Even if Cesc is under-performing, he will still be adored by the fans,because he wont be caught saying rubbish about the fans.
He professes his undying love for the Club.
Ade wasnt the worst arsenal player this season, but his attitude stunk. . . .  simple
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2009
presido1:

It happened to liverpool,
Liverpool hasn't finished below 4th in about 4-5 seasons
presido1:

Can't you write without insult? Are you taking it personal?
I apologise
But if you say anything negative about Arsenal once more,
I will e-twist your neck so far, it will face Scumland grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:52pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Of course, Arsenal as a club messed up.
No one is isolating Adebayor alone for blame here.
What we are saying is that the lanky Togolese should THINK before he talks!
Like many of his colleagues do grin

He is an African and his command of English Language is not the best around.
Journalists who interview these players put words in their mouth.
I remember Ronaldo replying Geoff Shreeves. . . ."Yes, i am happy when people say i dive". grin grin
That wasn't what he meant to say.

Even if Cesc is under-performing, he will still be adored by the fans,because he wont be caught saying rubbish about the fans.
He professes his undying love for the Club.
Ade wasnt the worst arsenal player this season, but his attitude stunk. . . .  simple

Your fans are bloody RACISTS.
The black players in your club have to be the scape goats by default.
It's pathetic. Cesc's 3 goals and 9 assists in the Premiership is not ENOUGH.

debosky:

Are you too THICK to get the point?   undecided

Nah. . . . .I think you are too blinkered to think rationally.

This isn't about performance per se - (though Ade failed on both fronts) Ade disrespected fans, showed POOR ATTITUDE and DRIVE all season (while others facing the same 'messed up crew' still gave their all) and to top it all off had the effrontery to accuse fans and give ridiculous excuses for his poor form and attitude. Cesc, RVP, Toure and others never did this, they owned up and said fans expect better and vow to improve.
His position is untenable and he should be sold off immediately.

Sold off and then what?
Flogging players off will not do Arsenal any good. . . . .
Vieria, Henry, Ljunberg, Gilberto, Hleb, Flamini, Pires and y'all have won nothing since then.
Maybe it's about time Wenger buys em back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is an African and his command of English Language is not the best around.
Journalists who interview these players put words in their mouth.
I remember Ronaldo replying Geoff Shreeves. . . ."Yes, i am happy when people say i dive". grin grin
That wasn't what he meant to say.

So English is now the problem? When did Ade start subsidising your school fees as well? undecided

Was Vieira white? Was Henry white? Was Ian Wright white? Bendtner was booed - is he black? Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Sold off and then what?
Flogging players off will not do Arsenal any good. . . . .
Vieria, Henry, Ljunberg, Gilberto, Hleb, Flamini, Pires and y'all have won nothing since then.
Maybe it's about time Wenger buys em back.

We never won anything with Ade, ditto Hleb - sell them off and we cannot be worse off. Have we won anything since selling off Senderos and Cygan? Maybe we should buy them back too. grin

The only player we truly missed was Flamini/Gilberto due to defensive frailties. Bendtner has outscored Ade in the premiership with fewer starts - that is a disgrace. He should be SOLD OFF.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:08pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

So English is now the problem? When did Ade start subsidising your school fees as well? undecided

English is the problem.
These french speaking players are often manipulated to say gibberish.

Was Vieira white? Was Henry white? Was Ian Wright white? Bendtner was booed - is he black? Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Of course, Bendtner was booed because he is technically useless.
If Ade was as poor as Bendtner, his punishment would be greater.
It's like Arsenal fans lie in wait and pounce on Ade, Eboue and Song as soon as they make little mistakes.

We never won anything with Ade, ditto Hleb - sell them off and we cannot be worse off. Have we won anything since selling off Senderos and Cygan? Maybe we should buy them back too. grin

U didn't win anything with Ade and Hleb because your manager is an incompetent turkey.
He had a good starting XI but he provided no back up whatsoever as insurance.
Wenger of all people should know injuries are inevitable in a competitive league like the Premiership.
Man Utd are not really that superior to the Arses but United have a good cover when any of the starting XI gets crocked/suspended.
In this league, a manager must strive and assemble 20 decent players. . . . .Arsenal have just 13.

The only player we truly missed was Flamini/Gilberto due to defensive frailties. Bendtner has outscored Ade in the premiership with fewer starts - that is a disgrace. He should be SOLD OFF.

Please, don't quote starts. . . . . . .quote the number of minutes played.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

RACISTS?
Arsenal fans booed Song at Craven Cottage a few seasons ago (He played like a Pub player that day)
Yet, he has a Song sung heartily for him these days. cool
Toure is adored and worshipped at Ashburton grove.
Clichy,Sagna,Billy and even Eboue. . . . .
They are all black, ain't it?
Fans everywhere appreciate hardwork.
Hell, they even know, you are no Messi,Ronaldinho or Ronaldo,
so once in a while, when Eboue's flicks and tricks go through, there is a hearty clap!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

so once in a while, when Eboue's flicks and tricks go through, there is a hearty clap!!! grin

Leave sharon and his nonsense - the fans even have a song they use to taunt opponents.

'You've Only Come to See Eboue!!'  grin grin

~Sauron~:

Please, don't quote starts. . . . . . .quote the number of minutes played.

2009 Data:

Adebayor: 1878 minutes 10 goals

Bendtner: 1713 minutes 9 goals

Overall, Bendtner : 15 goals Adebayor: 16 goals.

Ade gets paid £80k and has played 3 seasons in the first team. Bendtner gets paid £30k MAX and has one full season in the first team. Do the math.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ndumart: 6:23pm On May 19, 2009
Ade like other players under-performed this season and should not be singled out for blame. Gallas, RVP, Toure, Clichy, Sagna, Fab and others have all had their low moments over the season. The fact that Ade speaks his mind does not mean he cares less about Arsenal. he has undoubtedly been the best striker Arsenal has in the past 2 seasons.

Lack of trophies is frustrating to players and ade isnt any exception. He wants to win trophies and if Arsenal cant guarantee him that, what do u expect?

Should Ade be in a Club like MU, Barca or Chelsea, where he is guaranteed of at least a trophy in 2 seasons, he wont be complaining always. Give the young man a breather plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2009
@@ Debosky & Sauron
dey kill una self wit grammar ova clubs making it happen eeehhhhhhh!!! wen una die i go put u 4 coofin

@@Sauron
am an Arsenal fan just 2 words 4 u: BACK OFF!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tubabie(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2009
Uyi Iredia:

@@ Debosky & Sauron
dey kill una self wit grammar ova clubs making it happen eeehhhhhhh!!! wen una die i go put u 4 coofin

@@Sauron
am an Arsenal fan just 2 words 4 u: BACK OFF!!!!

Who is this? shocked shocked : let me be voltron
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:30pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

2009 Data:

Adebayor: 1878 minutes 10 goals

Bendtner: 1713 minutes 9 goals

Ade gets paid £80k and has played 3 seasons in the first team. Bendtner gets paid £30k MAX and has one full season in the first team. Do the math.

Conveniently forgetting Bendtner comes in frequently when Arsenal are on the rise AT THE DEATH and looking for equalisers and sometimes winning goals at the Emirates.

Adebayor:1878 mins, 10 goals, 4 assists, 26 apperances, Total passes: 731, Accurate passes: 606, Pass completion %: 83%

Bendtner: 1713 mins, 9 goals, 2 assists, 30 appearances, Total passes: 778, Accurate passes: 525, Pass completion%: 67.5%

I have done the math and it's obvious Ade keeps the ball within Arsenal players more than Bendtner.

HNIC:

RACISTS?

The negroes suffer more wrath for the same crime committed by the wiggaz.
See the way Eboue was dressed down at the Emirates.
One of the fans went on SKYSPORTS to deny Eboue was booed.
The git said they were chanting his name: E-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-AYYYYYYYYYY.
Tell me that ain't racist. angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:35pm On May 19, 2009
tubabie:

close ur eyes tongue
instigators are not allowed in here cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:44pm On May 19, 2009
tubabie:

Get the git for me, Tubabie.
Kill him, beat him, strangle him. tongue tongue tongue tongue

mukina2:

close ur eyes tongue

Mrs. Silvestre. . . . . . .Tubabie is not an instigator.
If there's an award for the best sports member she should win it.
Talking about awards, i was told Mikael Silvestre won the best Gaynner award, is it true? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:48pm On May 19, 2009
I'll leave you to Crizzle grin
she will Grizzle and frizzle you. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2009
After losing the argument on goals you go on to passes?  

A striker is bought to score goals - Ade is not worth his 80k when a YOUNGER player earning less than half his pay is performing at the same level. SIMPLE.

~Sauron~:

The negroes suffer more wrath for the same crime committed by the wiggaz.
See the way Eboue was dressed down at the Emirates.
One of the fans went on SKYSPORTS to deny Eboue was booed.
The git said they were chanting his name: E-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-AYYYYYYYYYY.
Tell me that ain't racist. angry angry angry

That is not racist. I remember Kanu making mistakes as well when they chanted his name KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:57pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

After losing the argument on goals you go on to passes?  

Scoring goals ain't the only aspect that makes a player great.
If that is the case, Dennis Bergkamp will not be regarded as an Arsenal legend.

A striker is bought to score goals - Ade is not worth his 80k when a YOUNGER player earning less than half his pay is performing at the same level. SIMPLE.

Ade outscored Bendtner in the Premiership. That is all that matters.
Bendtner had more appearances. . . . . .most of them when Arsenal's opponents are knackered and he comes in to get a header or a freak shot.
What about goal assists? Then stop bringing AGE into footie discussion.
There's no guarantee Bendtner will ever score 24 league goals for Arsenal like Ade did 12 months ago.
Bendtner is a mediocre player. . . . .FACT and he can never win the best player of his continent(FAHHHHHHHHHHHCT)!!!!

That is not racist. I remember Kanu making mistakes as well when they chanted his name KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU grin grin

Where in KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU would you find BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??

mukina2:

I'll leave you to Crizzle grin
she will Grizzle and frizzle you.  grin grin

And i will leave you to Silvestre.
He will swivel and strangle you. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tubabie(f): 6:59pm On May 19, 2009
mukina2:

close ur eyes tongue
Dearie, am making love not war! cheesy
And Debosky and Sauron truly appreciate my effort cheesy

@ Sauron
I dont think there's any Racist bone in Arsenal! wink Adebayo has just been piss poor! Other blacks have had good times in Arsenal.

~Sauron~:

Get the git for me, Tubabie.
Kill him, beat him, strangle him. tongue tongue tongue tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2009
Kanu felt the 'uuuuu' sounded like 'boooo' geddit?  grin

The fans often chanted 'Kanuuuuuuuu' (extending the syllable 'nu') whenever he scored or announced during matches; some mistook that he was being 'booed' rather than being cheered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nwankwo_Kanu

~Sauron~:

Ade outscored Bendtner in the Premiership. That is all that matters.

Outscored by ONE goal? Not to worry, there's one more game to go.

If someone gets paid 80k and scores 10, another 30k and scores 9, I'll take the 9 scorer and find a quality DM and CB and pay them 40k each to start with. That is what Wenger will do.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 7:16pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

Kanu felt the 'uuuuu' sounded like 'boooo' geddit?  grin

The fans often chanted 'Kanuuuuuuuu' (extending the syllable 'nu') whenever he scored or announced during matches; some mistook that he was being 'booed' rather than being cheered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nwankwo_Kanu

I will be satisfied if they chant Duduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for Eduardo grin grin grin

Outscored by ONE goal? Not to worry, there's one more game to go.

One more game won't compensate for Adebayor's 26 league appearances versus Bendtner's 30 appearances.
The truth is, Arsenal fans are more hopeful when Ade is charging into the box than Nicklas--Mr. Miss It.

If someone gets paid 80k and scores 10, another 30k and scores 9, I'll take the 9 scorer and find a quality DM and CB and pay them 40k each to start with. That is what Wenger will do.  cool

See. . . . . . .It's about time we dump price-tags when analysing the skills of football players.
When Ade's wages was bumped up, it had nothing to do with his physical attributes.
80K did not change his speed from 14 m/s to 8.99 m/s. He is still the same Adebayor that was earning 24k per week.
Paying Ryan Babel 400k per week will not make him score 40 league goals a season.

tubabie:

@ Sauron
I dont think there's any Racist bone in Arsenal! wink Adebayo has just been piss poor! Other blacks have had good times in Arsenal.
shocked shocked shocked

He has not been that bad. . . . . .Don't mind these GAYnners.
They all wept like babies when Ade scored the goal of the season against Villareal in Spain.
The wheels came off now and they are looking for players to tongue-flog.
If it's not Adebayor then it's Toure for refusing to flush the toilet or Alex Song for refusing to twist his braids.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 8:01pm On May 19, 2009
HNIC:

Liverpool hasn't finished below 4th in about 4-5 seasonsI apologise
yea, they finished 5th in 2004-05 and won the UCL at the same time.
It can happend to any club but the most likely club as things stands now is?-----------, X fill it in. grin grin grin

HNIC:

I apologise
But if you say anything negative about Arsenal once more,
I will e-twist your neck so far, it will face Scumland grin
No worries cool cool Arsenal will win the CL in Rome next wk grin grin U happy now wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2009
Stop your feeble attempts to make this a race issue - Ade is a prat, no doubt about it.

Hleb was prostituting himself and had decided early on that he didn't want to stay. For all his flaws, I respect him for leaving when his mind was made up, not pining for a wage increase in the name of 'loving the club'. Ade used us to get more money but performance depreciated. What do you do with such an asset? You sell it off.

~Sauron~:

I will be satisfied if they chant Duduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for Eduardo grin grin grin

One more game won't compensate for Adebayor's 26 league appearances versus Bendtner's 30 appearances.
The truth is, Arsenal fans are more hopeful when Ade is charging into the box than Nicklas--Mr. Miss It.

The day you stop switching goal posts in arguments like an ADHD sufferer, Anderson will hit a shot on target. grin grin

See. . . . . . .It's about time we dump price-tags when analysing the skills of football players.
When Ade's wages was bumped up, it had nothing to do with his physical attributes.
80K did not change his speed from 14 m/s to 8.99 m/s. He is still the same Adebayor that was earning 24k per week.
Paying Ryan Babel 400k per week will not make him score 40 league goals a season.

WRONG - One of Ade's ASININE arguments was that since he was scoring 'like Henry' (in his wild dreams) he should be paid like Henry. I'm sorry, right now he is not scoring more than Bendtner - the answer? Pay him like Bendtner or sell him off. Since Ade will clearly not accept the former, it leaves the latter as the only plausible option.

Players are paid based on their contribution to the team - Ade's contribution is nowhere near 80k thus he should be SOLD.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2009
Please can any one help me with what i should put on the first page of my AZ Alkmaar new fans thread ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2009
edoyad:

Please can any one help me with what i should put on the first page of my new AZ Alkmaar thread ? grin

AZ Alkmaar wins trophies these days. Unlike those bumpkins at the Emirates. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 8:25pm On May 19, 2009
debosky:

Stop your feeble attempts to make this a race issue - Ade is a prat, no doubt about it.

Shut up, you shirt-lifter.
Ade is not a prat. . . . .The system made him poor.
We have seen what he can do in the right environment.
Was Gallas a prat when he spoke against Wenger's senseless policy?

Hleb was prostituting himself and had decided early on that he didn't want to stay. For all his flaws, I respect him for leaving when his mind was made up, not pining for a wage increase in the name of 'loving the club'. Ade used us to get more money but performance depreciated. What do you do with such an asset? You sell it off.

Hleb saw the writing on the wall. . . . . . .
He saw how Flamini's contract was handled by Wenger, he saw how Gilberto Silva was dumped like a used condom.
Wenger did not do enough to keep the players that left. Compare it to Ferguson's handling of Ronaldo saga.
Fergie fucking flew to Portugal to speak to Ronaldo personally. . . . .He coulda called him from his Cheshire mansion.
Players want to see commitment from their managers as much as fans/managers want to see the same on the pitch.THINK

The day you stop switching goal posts in arguments like an ADHD sufferer, Anderson will hit a shot on target.  grin grin

Anderson had a dozen shots on target this season.
I can pull up the stats.

WRONG - One of Ade's ASININE arguments was that since he was scoring 'like Henry' (in his wild dreams) he should be paid like Henry. I'm sorry, right now he is not scoring more than Bendtner - the answer? Pay him like Bendtner or sell him off. Since Ade will clearly not accept the former, it leaves the latter as the only plausible option.

Would you reduce Tevez's wages now because he didn't score like he should?
What about Michael Owen??
U Africans make me sick to me stomach. . . . .White peops give high regards to their players but you Africans put yours down.

Players are paid based on their contribution to the team - Ade's contribution is nowhere near 80k thus he should be SOLD.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Ade can still score 30 goals a season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2009
4 Play:

AZ Alkmaar wins trophies these days. Unlike those bumpkins at the Emirates. grin
Dude, there's such athing as taking a joke too far ?
Do you think winning the Dutch league compares to winning the English championship. Yes i mean chapionship.?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2009
edoyad:

Dude, there's such athing as taking a joke too far ?
Do you think winning the Dutch league compares to winning the English championship. Yes i mean chapionship.?

You beat the opposition in front of you. Winning the Dutch League and, thus, joining such greats as Ajax and PSV is much better than finishing 4th in the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Mentuzza(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2009
All the team are to blame for aresnal's woes, wenger plus, and the fans. wenger experimented, the fans cried for blood, the players shook each time they touched the ball, and wenger experimented again. And so it went. U can add injuries to key players. Lets see what next season will be like, Did I say next season? I said that 4 seasons ago.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2009
Mentuzza:

All the team are to blame for aresnal's woes, wenger plus, and the fans. wenger experimented, the fans cried for blood, the players shook each time they touched the ball, and wenger experimented again. And so it went. U can add injuries to key players. Lets see what next season will be like, Did I say next season? I said that 4 seasons ago.
ROFLMAO!!! Funny but sadly true

I am just tired of analyzing and analyzing when changes may or may not be made i can remember i did this 06/07 when i just joined this blog and then 07/08 and now 08/09 something has got to change cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Specialist900(m): 4:24am On May 20, 2009
@A-40, i share in ur pain. All we hope is for things to get better someday probably next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.