Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,603 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (71070 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2009
AZ Alkmaar won the dutch league ahead of PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord while Assanal hasnt won a plastic trophy in 4 seasons
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2009
ARSENAL ROCKS!!  i love it when they play tip tap soccer!! their time will surely come, every team in the premiership cant win all the time. their time will surely come!! Tip tap tip!! i love to see- them go to the left- right- center then left. they thrill me even when they miss!! It is inexplicable- The joy of seeing beautifull football. No silverware for four years?! Who cares. the memories of the ones they have got keeps me High till yet another one- coming sooner than i expect.if Bordeaux  could wait many years watching Lyon win the Title like its their birth right AND STILL WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THEIR TIME TO COME! Then Arsenal (still Rated among the World top four) will surely grab silverware again and again and again playing this Round leather TIP- TAP-TIP like magic is in it!! ARSENAL ARSENAL JOO!! Arsenal jare!! Arsenal joo- Gbasibe!! grin grin    ARSENAL ROCKS!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2009
4 Play:

You beat the opposition in front of you. Winning the Dutch League and, thus, joining such greats as Ajax and PSV is much better than finishing 4th in the EPL.
Why juxtapose with the Dutch league only
why not the Swedish,Maltese or the Romanian league?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2009
Mentuzza:

All the team are to blame for aresnal's woes, wenger plus, and the fans. wenger experimented, the fans cried for blood, the players shook each time they touched the ball, and wenger experimented again. And so it went. U can add injuries to key players. Lets see what next season will be like, Did I say next season? I said that 4 seasons ago.

A reductionist and highly inaccurate statement.

Initial 'experimenting' was as a result of not getting the needed DM replacement in the summer, not as a result of the fans crying. The second wave of experimenting came as a result of injuries to Cesc and the atrocious number of goals we were conceding. The third wave of experimenting came as a result of injuries in defence to Almunia, Gallas and Clichy almost simultaneously.

Wenger NEVER changes his philosophy or tactics because of the fans - he might remove a player like Eboue to spare him from more booing, but not a change of plans.

Either way, Wenger has FINALLY put a time limit on his 'strategy'. No trophies in the next 1-2 years and it has FAILED. The clock is ticking loudly.

I am, however, hearing good sounds from within the camp different from the past 4 years with a new CEO and a vocal expression of discontent as never before:

Wenger's meeting with Gazidis lasted three hours and they discussed transfer budgets and targets, the schedule for pre-season – which will include the Emirates Cup – and their ambitions for next season. Wenger will not want for financial backing ­during the summer window, when the area he will seek to strengthen as a matter of ­priority will be his defence. His funds are likely to be swelled by the sale of the striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/19/arsene-wenger-arsenal

The 'end result' i.e no trophies might have been the same over the four years, but there have been varying things responsible. After the summer, we shall see where this next campaign is headed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tayoccu(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2009
dayokanu:

AZ Alkmaar won the dutch league ahead of PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord while Assanal hasnt won a plastic trophy in 4 seasons

@ times you make it sound like your sense of reasoning depends on NEPA to function.
when was the last time a dutch team made it to the semis of the UCL?
AZ Alkmaar ko XY Alkmaar ni.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by RuuDie(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2009
The Arsenal problem is plain for all to see. . . . too inexperienced a team; lack of depth; not much graft, bite and fight!

@muki,

u neva answer me oh. . . . . In Arsene we still trust grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2009
Everybody can say whatever they like against our trophyless seasons@debo. Keep the GUNNERS flag flying. I always enjoy your analysis on pros and cons of Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2009
@ times you make it sound like your sense of reasoning depends on NEPA to function.
when was the last time a dutch team made it to the semis of the UCL?
AZ Alkmaar ko XY Alkmaar ni.

2005. And How many times has Arsenalplayed the CL semi finals in their whole history?

Either way, Wenger has FINALLY put a time limit on his 'strategy'. No trophies in the next 1-2 years and it has FAILED. The clock is ticking loudly.

You mean you guys would still endure 2 trophyless seasons before Wenger bites it? Making it Six trophyless seasons in a row. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Longsuffering should be one of the qualities of an Assanal fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2009
dayokanu:

2005. And How many times has Arsenalplayed the CL semi finals in their whole history?
The last time was 4 years ago and you are comparing the sh*t league to the EPL
Arsenal has played in the CL semis, twice since 2005!under AW!

Check this out.
Aggregate scores
Barca 5 Bayern Munchen 1

Aggregate scores
Barca 1 Chelsea 1Barca went through on away goals rule grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by UyiIredia(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2009
trophy or no trophy >>>> still a GUNNAZ fan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> winkWHAT ABOUT Uwink<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2009
Uyi Iredia:

trophy or no trophy >>>> still a GUNNAZ fan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> winkWHAT ABOUT Uwink<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
DONT mind them jare, they come here and talk about everything wrong with Arsenal, like Una nairaland has access to wengers hotline, Arsenal is a force to reckon among the BIG FOUR (Wetin u want make queens park rangers fans do??) i love them when they play beautifull soccer,tip tap soccer makes me smile, and  their time for silverware will surely come. and till them  ENJOY SOCCER AT ITS BEST!! grin grin Arsenal soccer dey sweet my spirit!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2009
I can't but agree with most of what Samuel Martins wrote in this column.This is why he is one columnist i really respect.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1184597/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Even-Simon-Cowell-work-Arsenal-talent.html

The fissure in the relationship between Arsenal and Arsene Wenger is about respect. Wenger feels he is getting little from the board of directors and supporters and his mild encouragement to Real Madrid, now withdrawn, was his shot across the bows. Carry on like this and see what happens.

Wenger does not want to leave, he wants to carry his latest project to fruition and has an almost evangelical faith in its success. Key to this mission, however, is honesty. He needs his employers publicly to make clear Arsenal's financial capabilities in the transfer market and that way the supporters will understand why he works as he does and will be sympathetic. It is not much to ask

We live in unique times. The rich diet of reality television and the internet has turned every aspect of modern life into a vox pop. Vote her in, vote him out, post a response, have your say. This is the age of entitlement, with everybody staking a claim to all aspects of public life, and even death.

So we vote for a teenage break dancer or create the star of a West End show, then move on to judging the parents of vanished children or the cancer-stricken. Piers Morgan lists his footballers of the year and Dr Fox tells us who has got talent.

We cannot call an election over expenses fraud or force an investigation into the Iraq War, but feel overweeningly empowered on random factors and trivia.

This is why, on Saturday, when Carlos Tevez was substituted by Sir Alex Ferguson for Manchester United against Arsenal, the decision was loudly booed.
Think about that. A man closing in on his 11th title and one win away from becoming the first to retain the European Cup in its modern format, and some people still do not trust him to know what his team should be
. Simon Cowell has a lot to answer for.

Ferguson deserved better than to have one of his greatest seasons reduced to a row over a player who has been, in essence, an impact substitute, and Wenger deserves more than to be decried and undermined inside a stadium that was as good as built on his wit and intelligence.

A deal was struck between Wenger and the board long ago. The directors delayed the construction of the Emirates Stadium throughout the time Manchester United were turning Old Trafford into one of the greatest arenas in Europe. This meant Wenger could invest in his team, which was very successful.

When the work began, however, it was clear that there would be some years of austerity for the Arsenal manager, which he accepted, without complaint. The arrangement spoiled in the refusal of the board to acknowledge publicly phase two of the schedule: the part where the football suffers.

Whenever a prominent Arsenal director is asked about transfer resources, he trots out the same line. If the manager wants a £30million player, he says, we will find the money for him.

This is not the same as saying the manager has £30m to spend. Finding the money could mean anything, including the sale of one asset, such as Emmanuel Adebayor, to finance the acquisition of another

That is no substitute for the club pulling out £30m in funds to bolster a squad that is, by popular consent, two or three experienced players away from challenging for the Premier League title. All it does is make Wenger look like a miser; or a madman.

Dissatisfaction stems from this confusion, because it is perceived Wenger has money to spend but is unconcerned, digging in his heels and preferring to rely on callow youth and an ethos of beautiful football, as fragile as a butterfly's wings.

The picture is painted of a radical man increasingly entrenched in his theories, determined to prove the world wrong. The supporters see this as selfish and egotistical and are increasingly frustrated. After all, why would a manager with £30m in the bank leave it to sit while his team tumble backwards?

Had Aston Villa not imploded, Arsenal would have failed to qualify for the Champions League. As it is, they will be the only English team needing to pre-qualify and were Premier League also-rans from early on. The acquisition of the brilliant Andrey Arshavin is a positive step, but even he is already making noises about the need for team improvement.

The image of Wenger as unshakable maverick, sacrificing the club on the altar of his principles, is overstated.

Wenger is frequently advised by friends and allies to make the board come clean about the financial constraints, and, when the subject came up in conversation recently, he is said to have told the company with some certainty: 'They will not talk like that again.' It would appear words have been had.

There is nothing to be gained from a fall-out by either side. Given the financial restrictions, another manager might have struggled to keep Arsenal in the top four. If Wenger were to leave now, he could be joined on the way out by a generation of talented young players, not least Cesc Fabregas, who is coveted throughout Spain.

It would be a calamitous event for Arsenal, one that could deposit the club in the wilderness for several years as a new coach tried to regroup without the funds necessary to compete in the elite.

Arsenal are maintained only by a history of Champions League riches and the skill of Wenger in consistently producing virtuoso players on a budget.

By the same token, Real Madrid - or just about any major club in Europe - would present a challenge to Wenger's working methods after his Arsenal experience.

Imagine the look on the president's face when his new coach announces he has no intention of touring lucrative markets in the Far East and will instead spend pre-season in the Austrian Alps followed by a tournament that will take the team no further than downtown Madrid.

Imagine the shock when stellar signings and instant success make way for unknown gems from the African market and noble, five-year plans.

Wenger is a long-term manager when most major clubs make kindergarten-age children look patient. Claudio Ranieri has just been dismissed by Juventus with two matches of the season remaining, because the club could see their Champions League status slipping.

What needs to be dispelled is the misconception that Wenger is an arrogant fool who would rather see his team finish fourth than compromise his principles.

If he is making mistakes in his assessments of certain players - standing by individuals who are patently not up to the job - it is probably because he knows he has no option but to keep faith and be supportive.

In reality, this is the case for followers of Arsenal, too. The board can play their part by facing up publicly to the limitations on Wenger's spending power. Only then will a clear picture of his achievements emerge. Let's face it, if a man like Wenger gets no respect, what chance the rest of the schmucks?

I feel it is high time the board came out and say the truth rather than Wenger taking all the beating. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I feel it is high time the board came out and say the truth rather than Wenger taking all the beating. cool

I wish that would happen, but I suspect it won't. I just hope the presence of Gazidis will ensure that we are better run and that the gaffer is given funds to buy what he wants, without necessarily selling unless he doesn't want a given player anymore.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:39pm On May 20, 2009
debosky:

I wish that would happen, but I suspect it won't. I just hope the presence of Gazidis will ensure that we are better run and that the gaffer is given funds to buy what he wants, without necessarily selling unless he doesn't want a given player anymore.

In Drogba's words. . . . . .It's a disgrace, it's a fucking disgrace.
The Emirates charge the highest bum per seat in Europe and yet the board are so stingy to give out huge transfer funds to Wenger.
Malcolm Glazer is not the most adorable man in the world but his takeover has been a blessing in disguise.
Arsenal should follow suit. . . . .Kick out the irresponsible farts and sell to Usmanov.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

The Emirates charge the highest bum per seat in Europe and yet the board are so stingy to give out huge transfer funds to Wenger.
Malcolm Glazer is not the most adorable man in the world but his takeover has been a blessing in disguise.
Arsenal should follow suit. . . . .Kick out the irresponsible farts and sell to Usmanov.

Keep you foul mouthed rants to the scumtwat thread.

If the board cannot find the cash, it must be a genuine constraint or being overly conservative. With Gazidis on board, we expect some more clarity.

On selling. . . .I'd rather burn down the club than sell to the Fat Uzbek. If we sell, it must be to Stan Kroenke who has experience running sports franchises and helped bring in a CEO like Gazidis. Usmanov simply wants a rich man's plaything so he can be like Abramovich.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah, we do not want a peremptory and impatient twerp a la Roman.

debosky:

Then they should STOP that trite line of "there is money if Wenger wants to buy".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:55pm On May 20, 2009
debosky:

Keep you foul mouthed rants to the scumtwat thread.

I won't. . . .I am going to desecrate this thread as much as i can. . . .Or until Wenger gets it RIGHT. grin

If the board cannot find the cash, it must be a genuine constraint or being overly conservative. With Gazidis on board, we expect some more clarity.

What do u mean by the board can't find the cash? I have been to the Emirates and trust me. . . .they make loads of dough in that stadium. 3 million pounds every matchday excluding food and drinks is massive.
The loan repayment should be reviewed so the club can compete with their peers.
Man City will threaten next season and i expect Tottenham to be close as well.

On selling. . . .I'd rather burn down the club than sell to the Fat Uzbek. If we sell, it must be to Stan Kroenke who has experience running sports franchises and helped bring in a CEO like Gazidis. Usmanov simply wants a rich man's plaything so he can be like Abramovich.

Usmanov is your best bet. . . . .
If you want instant success and continuity, sell to Usmanov.
Time is ticking away and i doubt your fans will wait another 4 years when a new production line will be quality enough to win the league.
In all honesty, i don't see Arsenal winning the league in the next 3 years AT LEAST.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 20, 2009
Wenger to buy players with only 15mil pounds.  shocked
RA will be williing to borrow this broke ass club some cash.
Really, i forsee another trophyless 09/10 season for them gaynners.  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:59pm On May 20, 2009
BlueDiva:

Wenger to buy players with only 15mil pounds. shocked

15 million pounds?? shocked shocked shocked
Someone should get me a chain-saw so i can slash Dimitar Berbatov in 2 equal halves.
One-half should go to Wenger and the other half should be tossed into River Thames.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tayoccu(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I can't but agree with most of what Samuel Martins wrote in this column.This is why he is one columnist i really respect.

I think those bloody bastards are too arrogant to come clean,they'd rather leave le prof to take the fall.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

What do u mean by the board can't find the cash? I have been to the Emirates and trust me. . . .they make loads of dough in that stadium. 3 million pounds every matchday excluding food and drinks is massive.
The loan repayment should be reviewed so the club can compete with their peers.
Man City will threaten next season and i expect Tottenham to be close as well.

Obviously the money isn't flowing as expected, if not AW would be given cash - either that or undue conservatism.

Usmanov is your best bet. . . . .
If you want instant success and continuity, sell to Usmanov.
Time is ticking away and i doubt your fans will wait another 4 years when a new production line will be quality enough to win the league.
In all honesty, i don't see Arsenal winning the league in the next 3 years AT LEAST.
What you see or don't see is irrelevant. We don't need 4 years to get a new production line. All we need is a few quality additions in necessary positions and we will challenge.

Usmanov is a man who lost more than 25% of his fortune to the crisis - despite all the noise he's making, he hasn't offered one cent to the club. Instead he wants to take money OUT of the club so what use is he to anyone?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:18pm On May 20, 2009
debosky:

Obviously the money isn't flowing as expected, if not AW would be given cash - either that or undue conservatism.
What you see or don't see is irrelevant. We don't need 4 years to get a new production line. All we need is a few quality additions in necessary positions and we will challenge.

Where is the money to acquire the FEW quality additions?
U sincerely think 15 million pounds will get quality additions??
Are you a Philistine?

Usmanov is a man who lost more than 25% of his fortune to the crisis - despite all the noise he's making, he hasn't offered one cent to the club. Instead he wants to take money OUT of the club so what use is he to anyone?

What has his loss gotta do with this?
Most of the rich Billionaires all over the world made losses. . . .You can add Roman to your list as well.
Cut your losses. . . . .Sell to Usmanov and watch him transform Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where is the money to acquire the FEW quality additions?
U sincerely think 15 million pounds will get quality additions??
Are you a Philistine?

The £15m story is fabricated. Even MI6 cannot tell you how much Wenger has to spend this summer - it is more closely guarded than Fort Knox. grin The only way we will see how much AW was given is by the additions.

What has his loss gotta do with this?
Most of the rich Billionaires all over the world made losses. . . .You can add Roman to your list as well.
Cut your losses. . . . .Sell to Usmanov and watch him transform Arsenal.

He is not as rich as you think, furthermore he takes orders from Putin who says 'no spending for now'. He is not a real billionaire but more of a stooge. He can't afford to buy extra shares that are clearly available so there's no chance of him taking over at present. Usmanov will take out dividends, further reduce transfer budgets and eventually sell off the club to someone else.

We don't need him, unless he decides to fork up £30m for Wenger's transfer spending with no strings attached out of his 'love' for the club. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by khanye(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2009
Arsenal Fans Plan March In An Attempt To Keep Arsene Wenger At Emirates Stadium
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/05/20/1276619/arsenal-fans-plan-march-in-an-attempt-to-keep-arsene-wenger
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:12am On May 21, 2009
Check this out.
Aggregate scores
Barca 5 Bayern Munchen 1

Aggregate scores
Barca 1 Chelsea 1Barca went through on away goals rule

Check this out

AC Milan 4th i seria A in 2007

AC Milan 1 Celtic 0 AET

AC Milan 3 Man Utd(Perenial English champs) 0

Another one

Deportivo 4 Arsenal 0 on aggregate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (With Henry, Vieira, Pires and the invincibles)

Deportivo 1 Bayer leverkusen 6

Go figure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2009
The invincibles did not become so till 2004 - so why are you making a 2002 reference to them?

You might as well quote the games they played and lost as toddlers. grin

On current evidence, y'all are nowhere in the top tier European competition. SIMPLE.

Even in the UEFA Cup, the German club did as expected - lay down and get whupped by another ex-soviet club in the finals. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Owen2(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2009
The Emirate stadium will be the death of us.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2009
ARSENAL ROCKS!! i love it when they play tip tap soccer!! their time will surely come, every team in the premiership cant win all the time. their time will surely come!! Tip tap tip!! i love to see- them go to the left- right- center then left. they thrill me even when they miss!! It is inexplicable- The joy of seeing beautifull football. No silverware for four years?! Who cares. the memories of the ones they have got keeps me High till yet another one- coming sooner than i expect.if Bordeaux could wait many years watching Lyon win the Title like its their birth right AND STILL WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THEIR TIME TO COME! Then Arsenal (still Rated among the World top four) will surely grab silverware again and again and again playing this Round leather TIP- TAP-TIP like magic is in it!! ARSENAL ARSENAL JOO!! Arsenal jare!! Arsenal joo- Gbasibe!! ARSENAL ROCKS!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Owen2(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2009
@switch47,u can relax now grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Another one

Deportivo 4 Arsenal 0 on aggregate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (With Henry, Vieira, Pires and the invincibles)

Deportivo 1 Bayer leverkusen 6

Go figure
ha ha ha ha
2002?
Might as well have quoted the early 60s.
Just like you guys blab about on this thread,
Let's talk about the present!
Four trophyless seasons, isn't it? grin
Your sorry as* club conceded four goals in the 1st half of a Champions league  Q-final match.
German football wept on that day, considering the fact that they scored a dozen goals in the previous round. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2009
Madrid coneded 4 at Anfield
Milan conceded 4 at Riazor
Barca conceded 4 at a CL final

Guess what? these clubs that conceded 4 have also won cl in the last 10 years what Arsenal cant do in their whole miserable LIFE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Madrid coneded 4 at Anfield
Milan conceded 4 at Riazor
Barca conceded 4 at a CL final

Guess what? these clubs that conceded 4 have also won cl in the last 10 years what Arsenal cant do in their whole miserable LIFE

Relax.
You still have a long life ahead of you
and YOu would see Arsenal dominate Europe.
I promise you that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.