Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (71053 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
Please, Eboue don't go.
Who will be the Clown in the dressing room? grin
who will teach the new additions Makossa(Ade and Song ain't capable yet)? grin
How would we not hear the great sound E-e-e-b-b-b-o-o-o-o-o-u-u-u-u-e-e-e reverberating all across the Emirates
Please, don't go. Even the Scummies admire you!!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
@HNIC

u don craze finish . . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
grin grin grin

I love that final pic. cheesy

Where is Eboue going? undecided We need his slapping ability.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2009
I found some hilarious pics of Eduardo - enjoy. cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Ruz-25PxbDA/SZWpy7fP31I/AAAAAAAAC7Y/CtFTVthReak/s320/eduardo+in+eighties+wig.jpg[/img]

Never knew the Crozillian had so much chest hair. cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Ruz-25PxbDA/SZWpPuzi5GI/AAAAAAAAC7Q/IRvAXB5Gt_k/s320/eduardo+dances+in+night+club.jpg[/img]

Dudu dancing the night away, no wonder the ankle recovered so quickly. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
Have we signed anybody yet? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
Are we really thinking of signing this Vermalean cat? At 5'11 playing for Ajax and worth 11mil? This has to be a joke! On the Gallas and Toure thingy i think we should try and keep both or sell Toure and buy Hangeland we cant keep playing midgets at the heart of the defense i'm tired of Drogba bullying our defenders also Wenger's silence on Silvestre is getting deafening! When is he selling that dweeb?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by sexyboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2009
@HNIC

Who said Eboue is going anywhere?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
A-40:

Are we really thinking of signing this Vermalean cat? At 5'11 playing for Ajax and worth 11mil? This has to be a joke! On the Gallas and Toure thingy i think we should try and keep both or sell Toure and buy Hangeland we cant keep playing midgets at the heart of the defense i'm tired of Drogba bullying our defenders also Wenger's silence on Silvestre is getting deafening! When is he selling that dweeb?

THAT IS IT!!!!

WELL SAID . . . .

anyone with AW's Number? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
khanye:

@ allboyz

Happy B-Day

Thanks Bro . . . grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
sexyboy:

@HNIC

Who said Eboue is going anywhere?
Eboue was quoted to have said it's a'world cup season' and he wants first team football to boost his chances of being at the Mundial in South Africa.
We hope, it's another concoction from the Media.
I mean, Eboue must stay.
Whenever Arsenal loses a game, even if he's playing,on the bench or seating in Row Z!!!,who do we blame for the loss/? grin grin grin
e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Allboyz: Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to my one and only e-Brother.  grin
Where is my bowl of rice?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
FBS:

@Allboyz: Happy B-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to my one and only e-Brother.  grin
Where is my bowl of rice?

wink grin grin grin Egbon . . .i need my gifts ooooo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Bolarge(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
HNIC:

I mean, Eboue must stay.
Whenever Arsenal loses a game, even if he's playing,on the bench or seating in Row Z!!!,who do we blame for the loss/? grin grin grin
e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!!!!!
grin grin U must be one funny dude. That really got me reeling. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
LOl HNIC you are crazy grin grin grin

Debo why you dey watch the hair na Dudu's chest? grin grin

Allboyz,
happy birthday oh kiss kiss cheesy

Gunners
i heard Gallas will be going to juventus? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
mukina2:

Gunners
i heard Gallas will be going to juventus? grin

Are you going to pay his wages at Juventus? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Kit

hope no problem?

Cos I don't understand this new found love for Chidichris, I just hope it ain't contagious. undecided grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
just click on that thread and see how these idiots keep using multi ids to yarn dust grin grin

Chidichris never read BRIGHTER GRAMMAR and its showing even thru his multiple ids grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
Muki - thanks. . .

i dont want Gallas and kolo to go . . the only person that should leave is ADE + Silvestre . . .

and why selling Silvestre . .we should DASH the team Diaby also. Arsenals sales promo grin grin grin

Eboue should plz stay . . .he may be needed as covers for Sagna.

But why is AW not saying anything about Silvestre?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by xsay(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2009
@mukina
so this all ur thread has to offer?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by UyiIredia(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2009
just watchin' >>>> readin' >>> and laffin' grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by UyiIredia(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2009
@@ allboyz

don't 4get dat Adebayor's sweet scissors kick goal was among
the best 5 goals in the recently close Champions League
>>>> watz ur beef >>> Adebayor's okay !!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
una don start with this Ade issue again ? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2009
Gunners, make una see as this guy dey yab una. . . .  grin grin grin

[center]Arsenal Lead Chase For PSG Star Mamadou Sakho's Signature – Agent[/center]

The agent of promising centre-back Mamadou Sakho has declared that his client could be heading for a PSG exit,

Arsenal's defence may be bolstered this summer by Paris Saint-Germain's teenage prodigy, Mamadou Sakho, according to the Frenchman's agent, Tim Hager.

Arsenal could well land the defender, but Hager claimed that the Gunners are "too cheap".   grin grin grin

Sakho has also interested Bayern Munich and Barcelona. The defender's destination of choice, though, is the Premier League.

The player's representative told Sport, "He will be moving clubs this summer. Arsenal are interested, but the club are too cheap at the moment." grin grin grin

Regarding the likelihood of a summer transfer, Hager said, "I think a transfer will happen soon. He wants to play football in England and Arsenal are a good club, however, Manchester United are a better club. grin grin grin

"Arsenal want him, but Manchester United [do] not. Barcelona in Spain, and Bayern Munich in the German league are also interested.

"The most interested club is Arsenal, they want him the most. Bayern Munich are a top European club, so I think it will be Bayern or Arsenal."

When pressed as to what Arsenal fans could expect should the deal be finalised, Hager spoke highly of the 19-year-old.

"He is not a Laurent Blanc," he said. "He is the new Lillian Thuram, or probably the new Marcel Desailly,  Yes, the new Marcel Desailly."

Alan Dawson, Goal.com
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
Mr 10% is simply angling for a bigger deal so he can get more cash. We have trash talking agents already involved with Arsenal players - Stephan Courbis for Ade and Dennis Lachter for Arshavin. The agents are mindless drones just seeking to hype their players in the hope of getting more cash.

I honestly hope we sign this lad for as little as possible. Cheap ko, cheap ni. grin grin grin

UTD are currently a better club than us in terms of trophies, but not in much else - Agent hager can go take a running jump into the Seine. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tubabie(f): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
debosky:

Mr 10% is simply angling for a bigger deal so he can get more cash. We have trash talking agents already involved with Arsenal players - Stephan Courbis for Ade and Dennis Lachter for Arshavin. The agents are mindless drones just seeking to hype their players in the hope of getting more cash.

I honestly hope we sign this lad for as little as possible. Cheap ko, cheap ni. grin grin grin

UTD are currently a better club than us in terms of trophies, but not in much else - Agent hager can go take a running jump into the Seine. tongue

Bunch of cheapsakes! cheesy
Am sure that you statement about Man Utd was said with tongue in cheek!
We are currently a better club than you guys in EVERYTHING!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2009
tubabie:

Bunch of cheapsakes! cheesy
Am sure that you statement about Man Utd was said with tongue in cheek!

Nah, apart from having a bigger stadium and more income, the only other thing you're bigger at is producing divers - from Ruud to Ronaldo to even Rooney. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lalaboi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
Haba. . .rooney don dey dive? e don catch ronnieflu bdat. . . .

Seriously mehn. . . .Arsenal should have released wenger to real madrid, and ronaldo's dream of playing madrid shattered! the kaka woulda been in chelsea now. . . .Wenger is all to blame! lol. . .yeh i said it!! he coulda prevented all this big spending. . .well sha!

If it were wenger that had 80million in the kitty, I think he'll prolly buy 22players and Name them ArseWeng. . . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
tubabie:

I agree 100%.

United have a bigger fan base
A global brand.
They have more money than the Arses.
United generate more income.
We have a richer tradition than the Arses and we play good football.

Man Utd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

United have a bigger fan base - Fan base full of glorychasers, when the trophies run dry at OT, 70% will switch to where the trophies rain at!
A global brand - So is Arsenal
They have more money than the Arses - But more debt than Arsenal
United generate more income -From overpriced prawn sandwiches, pricey beers, rip-off match day programmes and charging for using the toilets at OT!
We have a richer tradition than the Arses and we play good football - No, we play the best football Sharon and we have a richer tradition!
Man Utd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arsenal - Arsenal miles better than Manchester United! tongue

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ Allboyz,
Happy belated birthday.

Clubs are buying world class players,
Gaynners are thinking of recruiting kids.
I feel for you fans, i really do.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by sirwebs(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
Charging to use the toilet!! I hear they also do so at Rojenny stadium Onitsha. Phew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.