Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70579 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ Allboyz,
Happy belated birthday.

Clubs are buying world class players,
Gaynners are thinking of recruiting kids.
I feel for you fans, i really do.

Grandma we hear you cheesy

gloria hunter grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
gloria hunter

I thought it was glory hunter?
Or do you mean Crrizz hunter? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2009
BlueDiva:

I thought it was glory hunter?
Or do you mean Crrizz hunter?  cheesy

naa sweetie cheesy yours is specially made . Gloria Hunter. grin it suits you too kiss grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
mukina2:

naa sweetie cheesy yours is specially made . Gloria Hunter. grin it suits you too kiss grin

Hehe! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by BABE3: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2009
GUNNERS 4 LYF, but dat Arsenal Wegner is a mizer o, dats wats killin d team gradually, one of my hommies (MANU fan) even classified him as a PEDOPHILE, shocked shocked sad bcoz of his love 4 young highschool players,  if it was him dat REAL madrid had d ronaldo deal with, HE will faint at d sound of d money, he will even buy 22 players with d money sef(change d whole team), serious IJEBU GUY, buh all d same sha i luv my team, kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2009
Arsenal paid 11 million for Ajax left back Vermaelen -

Braafheid finished far, far ahead of him in the Dutch league player of the year and only costs Bayern 2 million.

Sing along Maga don pay shout Haleluyahh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Braafheid finished far, far ahead of him in the Dutch league player of the year and only costs Bayern 2 million.

Yeah, I was surprised Bayern got away with paying only £2m for Braafheid. . . . that is the best value for money signing made this summer. . . . I wonder how Wenger can justify paying £11m for Vermaelen. . . . the dude hasn't played centre-back this year, but left-back. . . . is he planning to get rid of Clichy?. . . . I really cannot makes sense of this signing. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2009

Fabianski signs new long-term contract

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Polish international Lukasz Fabianski has signed a new long-term contract with the Club.

Fabianski, 24, joined Arsenal in 2007 from Polish club Legia Warsaw and has quickly established himself as an able deputy to  Arsenal’s first choice keeper Manuel Almunia, making 18 first team appearances in the 2008/09 season across all competitions with nine clean sheets to his name.

An agile and intelligent player, Lukasz has also made great strides on the international scene. A regular for Poland at Under-21 level, he was named in their squad for the 2006 World Cup before appearing in goal at Euro 2008 and more recently in 2010 World Cup qualifiers.

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger said: “I rate Lukasz highly and I am very pleased that he has committed his future to the Club. I believe he is a top competitor, he’s intelligent and reads the game very well and has all the ingredients to be successful in his position.”

On signing his new deal with Arsenal, Lukasz Fabianski said: “I’m very happy to sign my new contract with Arsenal, it’s a big motivation for me to keep working hard and shows that the Club believes in me. I’ll be doing everything I can to repay that belief by helping Arsenal to win trophies in the coming years.”

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club is looking forward to Lukasz’s continued contribution.

Oh Dear! undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
That guy is just penny-wise and pound foolish no defender from Ajax should cost that sum angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
Ibime:

Yeah, I was surprised Bayern got away with paying only £2m for Braafheid. . . . that is the best value for money signing made this summer. . . . I wonder how Wenger can justify paying £11m for Vermaelen. . . . the dude hasn't played centre-back this year, but left-back. . . . is he planning to get rid of Clichy?. . . . I really cannot makes sense of this signing. . . .

Till the player hits Arsenal FC, no one can understand what AW is thinking. Remember Clichy had some back injury that kept him out for a while towards the end of last season, he could be thinking of converting him into a DM, so many things are possible.

On Fabianski, I'm glad he's resigned. Almunia wasn't much good when he first started, but he's become our #1.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by unfaded(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
am addcited to arsenal, i tried dumping them last 2 seasons; didnt work.
lets hope this coming season would be better
we're going no where!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
A close up of the emirates stadium and surroundings via my own brief sightseeing.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2009
again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
@No2atheism,
You be professional photographer??
Just kidding!!!
But truth be told.
It's a fantastic place.
Lovely sight to behold
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Ibime:

A-40:

That guy is just penny-wise and pound foolish no defender from Ajax should cost that sum angry angry
Realy, I think you guys should relax and allow this deal to sail through first. lipsrsealed
The agents are having a swell time now
All behaving like celebrities and brandishing all sorts of figures like it's a computer game!!!!!!!!!
For me, it's no done deal yet
Come to think of it,if it's true, what's delaying his being unveiled to the press??
He wants 100k/week grin grin
I won't be surprised, if we don't hear anything about the deal anymore! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
nice stadium too and cool pixes, no2a
will try n visit when i get money to enter uk
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olodo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
ol boy thanks for the pix at least we can all see that better things are comming our way soon
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2009
No2
Nice pics wink

Biolabee you reply don kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2009
HNIC:

@No2atheism,
You be professional photographer??
Just kidding!!!
But truth be told.
It's a fantastic place.
Lovely sight to behold
biolabee:

nice stadium too and cool pixes, no2a
will try n visit when i get money to enter uk

olodo:

ol boy thanks for the pix at least we can all see that better things are comming our way soon

@biolabee, @olodo @HNIC

u are welcomed and by the way i am not a professional photographer. I just tend to do my best in all that i do. Sometimes my best is not enough hence its good to see that some people appreciate the time and effort put into getting those photographs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
additional

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
additional

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2009
additional

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2009
additional

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2009
that is all the pictures i have to share with the public the other pics are personal hence not shareable.

Let's hope arsenal we'll finally get to win something now that ronaldo has been sold.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2009
What does Ronaldo have to do with anything

Didn't we win the league in 2004 with Ronaldo around? undecided

Our winning is down to Arsenal FC sorting itself out and getting the right personnel into the club and developing the mental strength of yore to run the marathon till the end. cool

With a visionary like Gazidis at the helm, I feel we will achieve our goals in the coming season. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101)

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.