Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies And Their Low Lifes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Low Lifes (1549 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
This topic is not a new trend here and out, but I'm still confused as to why some certain things about these ladies are in place.its so excruciating and does not exculpate their concept about poor guys. Many guys have been talking about ladies not wanting to settle for less and by so doing,not wanting to have anything to do with poor guys,this is because they cannot endure hardship,suffer or be patient with a poor guy even with a prospect,but in reality,this same lady that claims she cannot suffer with a poor guy,will be suffering in the hands of a rich or wealthy guy and still persevere till the end.these same lady that is not humble,that is rude and lack patient with a poor or hustling guy that loved her,preferes to suffer in the hands of a rich guy that wanted to have a fling with her,yet hope for better days ahead.its not a gain saying,I've seen situations like that and I keep wondering why. Why would they prefer to stick with a rich guy and be sad for years or may be forever than suffering, may be for sometime, and enjoy for ever. Then, I say; is it a low life,lack of insinct or fear of financial insecurity for these LADIES.Note;some may be furtunate but most are not. In addition;why are they like that.is it nature? Because it so for virtually all of them.why the chameleonic life,is it lack of instincts or low self esteem. I'm confused oo
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Thunderlicious: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Don't be confused dear. Money Talks, Bullshit Walks. Get that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by trapQ: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
there were so many blunders in your post but never mind. you have to know that this is about "individual differences". let me ask you a question. if dangote's daughter wants you to marry her, would you reject that offer because of the broke girl you love? huh??

if you can answer that question sincerely, then I'll go on with my answer.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by JayneStephanie: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Your life...your opinions and choices. Her life...her opinions and choices.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by rawpadgin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
get sense & use it as a motivation to make money
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Macgreat(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Who no like better thing. . .

They may not be happy in their homes, but they are happy driving out with the nice cars to a club.

Social status. . . Ladies like to show off.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by yorex2011: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Young man, calm down. Its a matter of choice...
I won't blame any girl for leaving me when I'm not too comfortable (broke), it's her choice at least I would understand she's not the one to have in both good and bad times.
So relax, make money, invest, be comfortable, take care of your parents, that's all you need..

Please try to structure your post next, wasn't so easy to read.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by yorex2011: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thunderlicious:
What sort of crap is this?
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by OCTAVO: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Take it easy.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by daridex(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thunderlicious:
perfect example
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Khd95(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op seems ur gf left u for yahoo boigrin
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
have you noticed that it is mostly "pretty" or "sexy" girls that act like this? an average or ugly girl is more likely to stick with you. they know that they can't play around with shyte. so they need to stick with some guy.
this is usually the truth of the situation. and they are more probable to call you a broke ass or judge you based on your material possession.

of course, there are exceptions . . . like my MUM. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
I always tell guys, if a gurl leavs u for a richer dude, be happy... At least u knw dat she is in for d money.. And its her loss... So dat wen crisis comes along, she will dump d dude and hop onto anoda richer dude..

Dats why I"m always happy to decipher d unfaithful ones... They will always ask u for financial assistance...
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Tedassie(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Thunderlicious:
tongue
if BULLshit walks,your shoes are probably MANURE!
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Tedassie:
tongue if BULLshit walks,your shoes are probably MANURE!
Hehehehe... Weyrey ni bobo yii oh
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Poor with prospects? cheesy

You cant have good prospects i.e Perfect plans as a poor guy and still include dating any for the time being into your plan... If @ all, should be mere flings to calm xxual tensions whenever it rises. The code is; be at a place of peace and a position of prosperity before giving undivided to another. . . Peace out!
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Tedassie(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hehehehe... Weyrey ni bobo yii oh
grin
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Richardonald(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
noblegrex:
This topic is not a new trend here and out, but I'm still confused as to why some certain things about these ladies are in place.its so excruciating and does not exculpate their concept about poor guys. Many guys have been talking about ladies not wanting to settle for less and by so doing,not wanting to have anything to do with poor guys,this is because they cannot endure hardship,suffer or be patient with a poor guy even with a prospect,but in reality,this same lady that claims she cannot suffer with a poor guy,will be suffering in the hands of a rich or wealthy guy and still persevere till the end.these same lady that is not humble,that is rude and lack patient with a poor or hustling guy that loved her,preferes to suffer in the hands of a rich guy that wanted to have a fling with her,yet hope for better days ahead.its not a gain saying,I've seen situations like that and I keep wondering why. Why would they prefer to stick with a rich guy and be sad for years or may be forever than suffering, may be for sometime, and enjoy for ever. Then, I say; is it a low life,lack of insinct or fear of financial insecurity for these LADIES.Note;some may be furtunate but most are not. In addition;why are they like that.is it nature? Because it so for virtually all of them.why the chameleonic life,is it lack of instincts or low self esteem. I'm confused oo
u guys always carry women as if they are too wonderful..who told u that poor guys are left alone,in my area they are 4 women that are ready to settle for any..even it is a younger guy,they are desperate..nowadays women they hustle..soo forget
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Richardonald:
u guys always carry women as if they are too wonderful..who told u that poor guys are left alone,in my area they are 4 women that are ready to settle for any..even it is a younger guy,they are desperate..nowadays women they hustle..soo forget
how old are they,if u have any idea.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
trapQ:
there were so many blunders in your post but never mind. you have to know that this is about "individual differences". let me ask you a question. if dangote's daughter wants you to marry her, would you reject that offer because of the broke girl you love? huh??

if you can answer that question sincerely, then I'll go on with my answer.
I will never go for her,even with the daughter of someone that's not up to dangotes' level I'll not.I'm not that type of guy.just forget it.I have my reasons but I don't think you have an idea what it is.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
yorex2011:
Young man, calm down. Its a matter of choice...
I won't blame any girl for leaving me when I'm not too comfortable (broke), it's her choice at least I would understand she's not the one to have in both good and bad times.
So relax, make money, invest, be comfortable, take care of your parents, that's all you need..

Please try to structure your post next, wasn't so easy to read.

ok, no p.I quite understand u.I'm not saying they should stick with a poor guy,what I'm saying is that;that same lady that claims she cannot suffer with a poor guy can still endure suffferings in the hands of a rich guy for whatsoever reasons and keep hoping for better days to come.that's the pivotal point and I'm wondering.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
have you noticed that it is mostly "pretty" or "sexy" girls that act like this? an average or ugly girl is more likely to stick with you. they know that they can't play around with shyte. so they need to stick with some guy.
this is usually the truth of the situation. and they are more probable to call you a broke ass or judge you based on your material possession.

of course, there are exceptions . . . like my MUM. grin grin grin grin grin grin
your mum! Forget that.gone are the days. She belonged to the for better for worst days not this era.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:
Op seems ur gf left u for yahoo boigrin
not really,don't get confused.not all post its actually ones personal experience.I'm doing fine for myself.although,what prompted this post was due to a lady that's experiencing such in the hands of a friend yet, she couldn't go.besides I'm not trying to blame any lady that does that, if it seems like that.I'm only asking a question that; why would they run away from where they think its not comfortable and end up in trouble but remain there.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Richardonald(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
noblegrex:
how old are they,if u have any idea.
in their mids 30..maybe where u base..women bragging,that was back in the days
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by noblegrex: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Richardonald:
in their mids 30..maybe where u base..women bragging,that was back in the days
well,can't contend that.we're in a different environment,your experience may be different from mine ant that's one of the benefits of social media. Its a nice contribution.But I'm not talking of ladies looking for guys.what I'm confused about them,may be some.is that; they claim they can't suffer with a guy when he's poor but suffers something worst in the hands of another guy because of his money.I still see everything as suffering because of money.
Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Richardonald(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
noblegrex:
well,can't contend that.we're in a different environment,your experience may be different from mine ant that's one of the benefits of social media. Its a nice contribution.But I'm not talking of ladies looking for guys.what I'm confused about them,may be some.is that; they claim they can't suffer with a guy when he's poor but suffers something worst in the hands of another guy because of his money.I still see everything as suffering because of money.
they are the most confused set of nature..they all want to go for rich guy when they know they are few..i just dont undastand them

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Low Lifes by Plumcherry: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
I personally dislike guys with the notion "if you can't suffer with me when I'm broke, then you can't enjoy me when I'm rich". This life does not revolve round a man neither does it revolve round a woman for any of us. The priority on everyone's mind should be to; better one's self, channel your energy into being 'somebody' in the society, being of help to others, your community and yourself.

I don't have time for any love nonsense right now because I have my mind set on higher things. And when I've achieved and I'm ready to settle down, you don't expect me to go for a broke a.S's guy that claims to have prospects. Nonsense!

If you have nothing to be proud of as a person, why are you looking for love? Channel that energy into making yourself and your life better and believe me, you'll have no regrets for it. Afterwards, you can find a partner that'll love you for your imperfections and that's what I call sticking through 'bad times'.

My opinion.

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With Halimat For Threatening My Life For Breaking Up With Her / When Last Did U Av Sex? / Shocking !!! This Man Had His Manhood Chopped Off For Marrying Two Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.